Weekend of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she came, she got off John's cock and started to suck him, I could tell that she was hungry for his cum, but I could tell John was not at that point where he would cum. I was sort of diddling my pussy as I watched her, and after a while I told her "come over here dear, Mommies got some cum for you if Daddy won't" With that I got up into a more sitting position with my pussy near the edge of the sofa so that Sara could have a good lick at me all the way from my ass to my clit as she was on her knees in front of me. John was stroking his cock as he watched the two of us and I soon was closing my eyes as I was nearing that point where I was going to cum.

I needed a little more, and I told Sara to finger me, but then I heard John tell Sara to work more fingers into me, to work her way to fist me. This was good I could tell now when I opened my eyes that John was now paying more attention to us then to the TV. Sara had four fingers and her thumb tucked into me as I came again and this time she pushed her knuckles past and into me. Her little fingers closed as she did that and her whole fist was in me. If you have ever had a fist in you know that it fills you like nothing else, pressing against everything, and still she tongued my clit as I came around her fist. "Out, out, out!" I said, it was just too much now, and as she slid her hand out of me John got in front of her and I started to cum down her throat. Again I was exhausted and sore now. I pulled a comforter over me and closed my eyes; I could tell that Sara was now satisfied too and she curled up to John and put her head down on his chest in a restful way.

When I woke, Sara's upper body was on the couch, and her knees on the floor, John was behind her and his arms stretched out to her shoulders pulling her back onto him. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was groaning, each time he was shoving in. At first I thought that they were just fucking, but I could tell from her sounds that she was really getting her ass fucked. John is a very thick man in his cock. Though I do like to have my ass fucked by him, by another man it is a lot more comfortable. John's cock has a way of hurting you, but also filling you in such a way that it is addictive. I did not want them to know I was awake yet, so I just lay there and watched. John was covered with sweat and so was Sara.

I could tell they had been fucking for some time now. I could see the inside of her thigh was all slick where cum was running down her leg. John like any man can't cum nonstop. But he can cum up to eight times in a day. But it gets harder for him the more times he cums, and I could tell he was not going to stop fucking little Sara till he came deep in her bowels. Her heads was flopping back and side to side on the pillows of the couch, her little breasts pinned under her but her thighs were pushing back as she could, but you could tell who was 100% in control here. John was fucking her best. All you could hear from Sara besides groans and gargles, was "fuck" "shit" "God" "Master" and "Slut," you really could not tell what else she was saying, and even those words were punctuated by the push of John's cock deeper into her ass each time.

I was thinking what a sexy sight that was to wake up to, when I saw John's head snap back with his last few thrusts and a Roar come out of his mouth as he was obviously cumming deep inside of Sara, she was crying and saying "God, yes, You are my God, yes, Master, Yes, yes, yes, yes." She slumped forward and John's cock came out of her ass hole. John was looking down, and I said to him, "is it dirty?" he said "a little" so I got up off of my couch and got some hot water on a washcloth and came back and washed his cock for him. John was leaning back on his hands catching his breath, as I was washing his cock and I told him that he was so beautiful fucking Sara. Sara was still quivering every so often with those aftershock orgasms that you have after you have been fucked real well. And her head was still in the couch, and you can see the hiccuping of her body as she was trying to breathe, cry, and those tiny aftershocks just contorted her young little body.

I got up and washed the washcloth, and then made it warm again, and this time I came and washed Sara's ass and pussy. Sara's ass was still open some, every time that she would have one of those mini orgasms her ass hole would close up, but then it would come open again like she was trying to breathe through it. She had been stretched well by John's thick cock, but in just a bit it would relax enough and it would be the same as it ever was. Her legs had John's cum on it and there was a little of her dirt there too that is the only thing I really hate about anal sex, is no matter how clean you are, some times a little shit comes out, but it can be cleaned up fairly easy, but still, I don't like that part of it.

I could tell that I must have slept through a little more then just a butt fucking. Some of John's cum was coming out of her pussy too. I looked at John, and said "both holes?" He nodded, and I said "what about me?" "I will have some for you later," he said with a loving smile. I tried to get Sara to stand up, but she couldn't. I told John to pick her up, he did and carried her to the bedroom, she only weighs maybe 110-lbs. soaking wet, and she was soaking wet. John put her in the bed, and I let her cuddle up with me. Stroking her hair and cooing to her, telling her how pretty she looked, and how much of a good girl she was for pleasing her master so well. Her breathing became more and more normal and we just lay there in the bed.

There was a movie on the TV that I sort of watched as I petted my little girl. John was in the living room watching something else. I am sure. It was almost 7:00 before we got up. I had to pee for some time but really did not want to move, but I finally had to. Sara got up with me and got in the tub on her knees. Put her head back and up to my pussy and I pee'd on her. I honestly don't know what she gets out of it, but I know it makes her feel better and more like our little slave, which is what she wants to be.

I Asked her how she felt as I turned on the water of the shower so that she could rinse the pee off her, and I got a little wet too, I made the water not hot, but sort of cool, it sort of brought my body alive. She said she felt wonderful, and hoped that I was not mad because she had so much of John's cum in her. I started to think about that. They had fucked this morning, She got his cum down her troat at lunch, and then she had him cum once in her pussy and once in her ass that afternoon. I said that she should let John and me fuck some time, and she said "what every you want Mistress" I could see the change from Mommy to Mistress, that Sara was going to be mine for the rest of the night.We all got dressed and went out to T.G.I. Fridays for Dinner. We had a really good day and John wanted to take his women out.

It is a nice restaurant, and we had very good food. Sara was her bouncy self again, and asking what we had planed for her this evening. I really did not know, because when I know that Sara is going to be with us, I sort of run through some things in my head and sort of plan things, but her morning visit was a surprise to me, and this day just sort of all ran into each other. I know that John had his cock worked out well this day, so I knew that I would have to come up with some things, but for now I was just enjoying my dinner, I was so hungry. We all were very hungry, John had a big steak, and Sara had a really big hamburger, I don't know where she put it all. I had a salad with some Chicken fingers in it, but the bowl was so big that the salad came in. John had a couple bourbon and cokes, and Sara and I had tea.

I had to go to the bathroom while we were there, and Sara came into the stall with me. She said she was thirsty for my pee, but I could not think of how to have her drink some there, so as we were both in the stall she put her hand in the stream of pee that gushed out of me, and I had her lick her fingers for me. She then got toe toilet paper and patted me dry, she had to go next, and I she did the same thing with her pee. She said that she did it often at school like that, tasting her own pee. She told me she felt owned that way when she did it. I could not help it we kissed in the bathroom, and if we have been a little longer, there was someone that walked in, but it was just a simple kiss, not anything that we would have really had to hide, after all, she could be my daughter.

I started getting some ideas running through my head, and I told Sara that she would be my toy for the night, I could see her nipples already getting hard through her shirt. John was giving me a smug and satisfied look that he was proud of me. John was saying that I had to learn more of Dome, which meant leading my submissive and keep the slave always doing something, he said the hardest thing about being a Dom, is that things have to go smoothly and they have to stay constant. If you flounder, you loose control, and it is the control that the submissive wants to feel from their Master or Mistress.

When we got home, I told Sara to get on the bed and strip naked, I wanted her right in the middle of the bed with her hands above her and to wait for me there. She almost ran to the bedroom. John and I went to the kitchen, and he said, "What do you have planed for her?" I said "Some stuff, just trust me." John just had a big shit eating grin on his face, and he said, "will you be needing me?" which I giggled back at him and said, "do you realize you have not fucked me once today?" He thought about it and said, "you're right!" I was still giggling, and said that he would before the night was out. As I reached down to his crotch and made sure, it was growing for me.

Sara was in the bed waiting just how I asked her to be waiting. I took a rope and our Velcro cuffs and tied her wrists together and to the head of the bed. Then I out on the strap on harness on her, not my big one, but the one that is a little more slender and small. I then tied her ankles together but wrapped the rope around both legs together like a corkscrew up to her thighs and then tied the rope to itself. Her legs now were bound tight to each other, sort of like a mermaid.

I told her she would be my little boy for the night. And now she needed to fuck me well. I did not put a gag in her mouth, but told her not to say anything till she was supposed to. Or I would make sure that she was spanked really good. I yelled out to the living room, and said "Will you spank her good if I want you to John?" "Of Course honey," was his response. I started to get undressed, and made sure I took my time about it, hanging my clothes back up, picking up the clothes that Sara had just discarded on the floor in her haste to get undressed and onto the bed. "Little boys should be neater with their clothes" I said and got out some nipple clips and clipped them to both her nipples. Sara had worn these before, as I have too. They hurt a little, well more then a little at first, but after a while you get used to them, but then you nipples really ache when you take them off. I decided to make this last a little longer so I walked back into the living room and sort of sat on John's lap and kissed him. He kissed me back, and I got hungrier for his tongue, I was getting so turned on now. John was fingering my pussy as he kissed me and I unbuttoned his shirt so that I could pinch his nipples as we kissed.

I was getting worked up feeling John's cock grow under me, and I knew I wanted it, but I knew that I would need more then that, and plus I wanted to make sure that Sara was being a good Boy for me. I told John that I wanted him to fuck me in a little bit, but I wanted to play with Sara alone for a while. That Sara was going to be my little boy for a while and that I wanted to feel big man in me at the same time. "Yes baby, you can have my ass," I said as was shaking it in front of him as I walked back to the bedroom.

Sara had been good while she was there, not moving at all, I could see the nipple clips biting into her nipples. I took them off and sucked hard on her tender nipples, knowing that it feels good and almost too much at the same time. I then got up on her and straddled her flat belly and could feel the dildo behind me poking straight up in the air. I put one hand on each of her breasts and I raised my ass so that my pussy would be at a place that Sara's plastic cock could enter me. I was really leaning into her holding my weight up with my hands and I pressed down on those two firm little B cup breasts of hers. I could not get it to line up right, and kept fooling with it but it would flop forward too much, but finally I got the tip of it in my pussy, and I stared to descend my ass back down onto her. I got my put my breast in her mouth and told Sara, "be a nice little girl and suck mommy as she fucks you", " you are sort of worthless to me, your cock is so small, but mommy will move it around so it hits the good spots." "Suck harder, Dear, or Mommy will take them out of your mouth and put the clips back on your nipples.'' Sara was doing well; she started sucking and pulling my nipple into her mouth with earnest, how I really love it. "Yes baby, Milk your mama, mmm your cock feels good in me. Push with your hips baby, you can do that. Hear suck the other one." I put the other nipple in Sara's mouth, using my flesh as a gag for her, as I was just enjoying the good little fucking I was getting from her.

My mind was wondering, and I thought about some of the videos I have seen with the woman that was lowering her cunt on a dog, while the dog was on it's back and she fucked her self with that cock. I sat up more and bounced more on her cock as I played with my clit and lifted my own tit to my mouth so I could continue to suck on my nipples. Sara was watching me, I could see that she was in heaven being used. I said to her "Are you a good puppy? Are you, can you pant like a dog and bark for me?" Sara immediately started panting like a dog and yipping and yapping like a little dog, but each time she did her hips jumped up into me, and now I was getting a good fucking. I put my hands back down on her breasts to balance myself, "yes, come on puppy, fuck me." I said as I moved my pussy so that it was getting stroked by that nice plastic cock in me. I arched my back as I could feel the waves of my orgasm go through me. And I humped my hips more to feel the barking jumping of Sara's hips coming up to mine.

"MMMMMMMMM that felt good, tell mommy if she tastes good" I said as I moved up my body and traced my wetness over Sara's body so that my knees were on either side of her arms that cradled her head in-between. "Come on and tell me" as I lowered myself so I knew that she could barely breathe my wet pussy covering her mouth and nose. I could hear her mumbling, and could feel her chin and nose and tongue all moving around my sopping pussy. I moved my hand down to sort of make sure that she could breathe, and also started playing with my clit, so I could go right into another orgasm fresh on the heals of the last one. It did not take me long, and I could tell that I was dripping some of my cum down into Sara because she gagged a little, but was licking and eating me harder.

"Come back John" I yelled, and I started backing up so that I was going to have that plastic cock back in me. Before I had it enter me though John took his strong confident hands and took some of that wet slickness from my pussy and coated his cock and also fingered my ass with it. I was pushing my ass back at his finger, like a cat in heat; I wanted to feel the power of that cock fucking me now. I moved so that John guided Sara's plastic cock into me and then positioned himself behind me and pushed the head of his fat cock against my ass. He was on one knee and the other leg cocked up so that his foot was on the bed so that he could get the right height to enter me. My face was on Sara's, kissing her, and tasting my self all over her face. I could see my juice had gone up her nose even, but I was kissing her and telling her that she will see how the Big Dog fucks her mommy now.

John's hand came to my shoulder as I felt him push into me, sort of like he was pulling me back onto him. I could feel the fullness of both the cocks in me, not quite the same as when I have had two real cocks in me, the fullness was the same, but there is a difference how your pussy feels around a dildo and how it feels around a real cock. I don't know how to put it, but there is a difference, but it what I did love was the feeling of little Sara's body under mine, supporting both my weight and the pounding in my ass that John was giving me.

I was soon biting at Sara's neck, as the fucking got stronger from John. I had cum, but he was fucking me hard, and I could not quit cumming, it was like it would die away, but another roll would flood over it. My stomach muscles were in knots from this. My neck was just as tense. I could tell that my hands that were on Sara's tied up arms were digging into her. I was a freak, my eyes I could feel pushing out of me as and it felt as if I had a scream in me that just could not come out. It was just too much, but I could not get away from the pounding. John had changed his position so that both feet were on the bed and that his hands were on each side of my hips and ass and he was jack hammering in me. "Cum John, oh. Please cum. Cum in me." Was what I was trying to say, but who knows what was coming out of my mouth. Finally, there was no outward stoke and I could feel the cum spurts in my hot burning ass now. I had no strength to get up, I heard John walk to the bathroom, I know he was cleaning him self off, and I just rolled onto my back next to Sara. Sara was my human pillow during this. I had no idea if she came, but I did not really care, I was just letting the cum leak out of my opened ass onto the comforter as I was catching my breath.

I felt John come back and clean my pussy and ass with a warm washcloth, and I made him leave it there on my ass. I asked him if there was any blood, it really felt like he had ripped me a new ass hole, but he said there was none. "I love you mommy" I heard little Sara whisper to me. "Did you cum baby girl?" I asked her. "Oh yes, the Dildo just smashed up against my clit, I could not get away from it." "Good" I said, and then gave her a soulful passionate kiss my hand intertwining with her hair as our two tongues caressed each other inside our mouths.

"Mommy?" "Yes Sara." "I have to go peepee now" Sara was still tied to the headboard and her legs were still tied together. I was tempted to see if John would pick her up and carry her to the tub so that we did not have to untie her, but I know that John had done enough this day, we were all exhausted and we were all well fucked. I untied Sara's arms so that she could sort of work out the kinks in her shoulders a little as I untied her legs. You could see on the out side of her thighs where the rope had left read marks as she got up out of the bed, and got out of the strap on harness so that she could sit on the toilet and pee. I went back into the living room and snuggled up to John with his cock and balls in my hand and my head on his chest as he watched a little more TV before he fell asleep. Sara came out and joined us and lay down on the floor and wiggled her self behind John's feet so that she was hugging them with her body as she slept on the floor. John handed her down a pillow so that she had a pillow for her head.

About 3:00 in the middle of the night I guess John woke up, the TV was static, and he got us all up so that we could get in the bed together. John got in the middle and Sara and I were on either side of him with our heads on his chest, our hands met as they reached down to his cock. We fell asleep like that again shortly.