Weekend of Love Pt. 07

Story Info
An intimate conclusion with our hosts.
2.1k words
4.56
6.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued from the first six parts)

Leland and Helda leant over the edge of the Jacuzzi, and I guided Martha in this act of wonderful exploration.

I had got a bag with a few items I thought we'd need, and I opened this and placed a jar of oil on the ledge between us. "First," I said, "let's slick em up nicely."

I dipped both hands in, and smacked his ass in front of me, rubbing the oil around, letting it pool on the back, from where I pushed some down his crack, and kept a finger at his bud, encouraging him to open up and receive it, slowly working the oil inside. "Make the asspussy your friend," I exclaimed, and everyone laughed, "open it up slow and steady, and it'll reward you tenfold."

Helda laid her head down and sighed, as Martha worked her fingers in, and reached back to grab her wrist in encouragement, "put another finger in, love." Martha was slowly getting the hang of it, and I could see the eagerness in her eyes as she patiently went in and out, rotating her fingers slightly.

I paused to high-five Martha as we moved to three fingers, our partners both moaning in appreciation now, as our hands were beginning to really work now. "Keep adding oil," I told her, and we did, beginning to make slippery sounds now as the ass pussies began to distend for us.

"Baby you look beautiful," Martha exclaimed, "I can't believe I missed seeing you this way." Helda just moaned in response.

I stood up and letting my cock lie in his crack, leaned down and rested on Leland for a while, bringing my chest to his back, looking at the new lovers, then whispered in his ear, "you can change if you like."

As he left, I reached out to pick up the other item I had brought along: the strap on Martha was wearing earlier, that I had ripped off her before breaking her in. I walked over to her, then turned and offered it to Helda instead. "You can choose to change what this means to you."

I brought the tip near his lips, as Martha crossed her arms and looked on fearfully. Helda wrapped her hands around it, closed her eyes, and kissed it. Martha rushed to hug here. "Oh honey, sweetie!"

They kissed, but Helda wasn't done. She brought the penis up between them, and held Martha's chin in her other hand. "This is _our_ dick now." Martha nodded, and allowed her to slide the veined shaft up and down between their lips, slowly wetting it with their spit.

Lolita returned (Leland had become fairly quick at fixing up the face, and adding my favorite accessories: loop earrings, a pair of bracelets, and a pearl necklace), and waded over to embrace Helda from behind, "I'm going to love being fucked alongside you."

She turned around, and excitedly kissed Lolita, who ran her hands all over Helda, pausing to hold her now limp cock between thumb and forefinger, rolling it a bit, watching her wince, then kissed her neck, "time to get her ready, no?"

Helda nodded and held the girdle open for Martha to step through, then helped close the straps in place. She interlaced their hands together, then looking into Martha's eyes, brought them to her hair, as she held on to her thighs and brought her lips down around the shaft.

"You guys look so cute together," Lolita said, before waddling over and doing the same to me. I was bursting with excitement, and held on strongly to her shoulders, as I lightly fucked her face.

"I hate to suggest a change of scene, but you _know_ this will go better on a bed." I led Lolita out, and our hosts followed, hand in hand, back to our room.

Lolita and Helda sat on their knees in the center of the bed, and hugged each other. "Bring my purse, honey," Lolita asked me, and I brought it over. She fished around, and pulled out a bright pink lipstick, which she applied to herself, then asked Helda to purse her lips.

"It's exciting isn't it?" she asked, as she applied the shade to Helda, "here, I want you to wear this too." She extracted an identical pearl necklace and helped Helda put it on. I turned to Martha, and guided her to the bed, behind Helda, as I got behind Lolita.

We looked at the mirror on the wall, our lustful foursome framed there perfectly, hard dicks lying on waiting asses, eager faces kissing the backs of heaving necks.

I brought Martha's hand to Helda's dick as I held Lolita's. "Keep in touch with this, feel it, learn to feel every little sensation." Both our partners blushed as we squeezed them, and brought their foreheads together. "A dick can't lie to you, it has to be honest, for better or worse."

"Lolita darling, how should we begin?"

"I think we should lie down first."

So they did, and I brought the lube over and laid it between us. Martha was about to start, but I stopped her, "let them do it."

Helda and Lolita drenched their hands with lube, and wrapped them around us, making us slick and ready for them, then placed us at their holes. It was a lovely sexual circuit, with us holding their cocks ("not too tight", I said), while they held our cocks with one hand, and each other's hand with the other.

"Here's to life, love and happiness," I said, as I pushed forward, and Martha did the same. "Let me know how you feel baby," she said, but Helda urged her on, "just keep going, don't stop. Oh god you've bottomed out. Aah. We've done this before, but this time ... it just feels special."

I waited for Martha to be fully embedded; I wanted us to kiss our partners together. It was an unbelievably charged moment, one that I had never experienced before. I had had sex with other people in the room before, but never with this level of closeness and intimacy.

I shuffled us closer together so we were all touching each other, and even though we hadn't started moving yet, it was incredibly erotic, and I felt like I was going crazy.

I wasn't alone, and I was suddenly aware that we were all moaning, all straining to fuck and be fucked, to share the joy we felt, to see it reflected back in each other's eyes. I kissed Martha, our tongues dueling. I had been off women for years now, but in this situation, it felt okay; we were peers for a moment.

I don't remember who started moving first, we were just suddenly in the middle of it, thrusting and heaving and panting, chaotic and wonderful.

"Fuck me, baby, just like that, unh."

"Yeah, take it baby, I want you to feel it, all of it. Tell me how you like it, baby, I want to hear it."

"I want you. Oh baby I want you so badly. I'll never leave you."

The room filled with the smacking sound of skin against skin, and the wet slurpy sound of lube being stirred mightily.

"Wait, honey, stop, stop, stop," Lolita put a hand on my chest. He turned to Helda who gave a sharp intake of breath, then nodded. "I want you to finish inside her. She should know what it feels like. If it's okay with you, Marsha."

She put her hands to her heart, "of course it's okay with me. I want my baby to experience everything. After all, we have the rest of our lives together, don't we, munchkin?"

We all smiled, and I traded places. Martha's strapon was bigger than me (I'm not a big bull in the size department, and I know that, and I'm fine with it; I make up in knowing how to use it well), so I slipped in easily.

Helda gave a start when my balls came to rest against hers. This part was new, and her smile showed she liked it. I flexed once, twice inside her, and she oohed with delight.

"Baby likes a real cock?" Martha asked wistfully, "well, we'll get more. Together, baby, together." And she pushed in to Lolita, who locked her legs around her, and with a mischievous grin, drew her in.

I supported myself on my forearms, nuzzled against Helda's shoulder, and started building up a "ramming rhythm", until we reached a point where you could use the sound of my grunts and her exhalations as a metronome, alternating monosyllables. "Yeah" "Oh" "Yeah" "Oh" "Yeah" "Oh".

I barely had time to get out the words "I'm going to come," when I lost control and froze up. Helda felt me tense, and reached up to cup my face as I grimaced, and exploded inside. I heard her gasp, and then her eyes rolled back, as I felt her ass pussy clamp down tightly on me, which as I was cumming, was an intense feeling, and I emptied every drop into her before collapsing.

As I slowly lifted off, Helda remained with her eyes shut, and Martha paused her fucking to lean over and kiss her on the lips. "Rest, baby, we'll enjoy ourselves a little over here."

Lolita and I acted in concert, silently. She pulled Martha up, and removed her harness, keeping it aside near Helda's face. I pulled out slowly, and kept my finger at her bud, catching the cum that leaked out and pushing it back in.

"I don't fuck women, but this guy," she pointed at me and laughed, "_really_ doesn't fuck women any more, so this," she gestured to her penis, "is just to hold you in place for him." She held it up as Martha slowly lowered herself onto it.

Martha flinched as I came up behind her. "Don't worry, I'm going to make up for last time. This time, just relax." She lay down upon Lolita, and I kissed the lips of her pussy, and Lolita's balls underneath, which made her spasm inside Martha.

I lubed her up slowly and carefully, wanting her first time to be special, licking all around before moving my fingers in, one at a time, while Lolita massaged her back, and Martha began to involuntarily hump her softly.

When I felt she was ready, I slowly pushed the tip in, and let her relax and get used to the feeling, before I started edging in, millimeter by millimeter, smiling down at Lolita as I did so, reliving our own first time together, sensing him through the thin membrane that separated us.

Helda was awake now, and lay on her side, gently stroking herself and looking amusedly at us for a while, before snuggling closer. Martha was moaning contentedly now, "oh! I can feel you both in me! I can't believe this! Mmph yeah! Fuck me! Oh wait, wait, wait! Ok, slowly, yeah, do it, do it now!"

I leaned over and kissed Lolita over her shoulder, as I started a series of small thrusts, moving a fraction of an inch at each stroke and increasing the depth each time. When I finally pulled it out till the tip and jammed it back forcefully she gave a deep sigh, and I began fucking her with longer strokes, sitting up and grabbing her hips for leverage.

Her cries grew more animalistic, and Helda looked on with wonder as she screamed at us to fuck her harder, reaching back under her legs to grab both our balls and stroke us. Lolita surprised me by cumming first, and I felt her tremble inside Martha's pussy, who in turn began flailing wildly as she clamped down on Lolita, and bucked hard against me. We had to hold her down just to keep her from hitting us!

I pulled out, and calling Helda over, guided her face to where the two lovers were still joined together, drawing Lolita out slowly while allowing Helda to lap up their mixed juices, and continuing to eat Marsha out as me and Lolita extracted ourselves, and helped our hosts into a comfortable 69 position with each other, watching silently as they brought each off to a smaller orgasm yet again.

Tired, and satisfied, we cuddled up to each other and slept for a while, our bodies communing in silence, oozing our happiness on to each other.

Me and Leland had to leave that evening, but we left behind an invitation, a promise to return, and a special double dildo for our happy hosts.