Weekend of Sexual Surprises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
290 Followers

My brother got very, very hard and soon he was panting and squirming and his toes were curling up. For a while, I felt his tongue in my pussy, but then he took it away. Twice, he told me he was ready to cum, but I ignored him and wouldn't let him cum so soon. I brought him to the brink and back down, over and over again, making it last a good long time, until he was begging me. Finally, I let him shoot his load into my mouth and his cock pulsed in my hand. I swallowed each squirt, one by one, and was very proud of my work, and I knew that Artie was fully satisfied. It had been a big, big load and a big, big cum. When I do a good job like I had this time, sometimes the guy can't walk for an hour afterward.

I had his still-hard cock in my hand and was licking off the final bits of cum when the door opened and Artie's roommate Walden walked in. For the first moment, he didn't see us. When he did, he froze, his face in horror. I finally got to see what the "annoying tight-ass little prick" looked like.

Seconds went by and he was motionless. I didn't know what to do, but Artie did. Peering around my thighs, still a little bit breathless from cumming, he asked, very politely, "Have you met my sister?"

I took the cue. I gave a friendly smile with cum on my chin, and took my wet right hand off Artie's dick and held it in the air. "Nice to meet you," I said. "I'd shake your hand but I'm a little messy." The trance was broken, and Walden mumbled something and quickly left the room. The door closed.

Artie and I dissolved into laughter and it took us many, many minutes to recover. It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend.

I love my brother!

May 14

After I got back from the weekend, I told Mom and Dad about Howard the Virgin, and about Walden the Roommate walking in while I had Artie's wet cock in my hand. I didn't tell them the rest. I think Dad was secretly amused. Mom just gave me her worried look.

I've talked and e-mailed to Artie many times since then. He gave me the news update.

The Chinese Lesbian is graduating this year. They just announced she'll be the valedictorian, and she's going to MIT for grad school. Good for her.

The Stranger got caught cheating on an exam and will probably be expelled. At least he'll always have a big dick and be a good screw.

I've changed Howard the Ex-Virgin's life. He started dating and now has a semi-steady girlfriend, so he's getting laid on a regular basis. I've don't a good deed.

Davey was still the president of the Virgin Club, and still hadn't actually called a girl on the phone. But he no longer could say he'd never seen a girl naked.

Walden the Roommate hasn't recovered from the sight of Artie with his naked sister's pussy in his face. Artie thinks he might be traumatized for life.

And my bukkake is now the stuff of campus legend. People will still be talking about it 50 years from now. My name was on everybody's lips that first week after it happened. Only my first name though -- my last name is too difficult to pronounce and remember. Some of the guys who participated are campus heroes. Others got dumped by their girlfriends when they found out. And still others are keeping it quiet.

I started a minor epidemic of bukkakes. A few other girls decided they wanted ones too, so they each arranged their own. Artie was invited to one, but he said it wasn't nearly as good as mine. She was pretty high. She skipped the sexy clothes and the strip show and just laid down on the floor naked and expected the guys to just whip it out and start squirting. It was completely un-sexy and most of the guys couldn't get hard. Artie didn't even try and just left without even unzipping his pants. Artie sent me a video that somebody had posted on the Internet. It was gross to watch.

Speaking of photos, Artie emailed me the shots of my cum-covered post-bukkake body. He's deleted them from his camera, so I have the only copies now. Maybe I'll post them on the Internet someday. Or maybe not. Maybe I'll save them for my grandchildren.

Artie is coming home for a week before he goes back to the campus for the summer and I can't wait. I met some girls at a party last week. They're sisters and they are very pretty with perfect petite bodies that my brother will love. I've arranged a surprise threesome for him with the two of them. It's the least I can do after all the nice things he's done for me. They've promised to fuck him senseless.

After that, he's mine.

alan556
alan556
290 Followers
12