Weekend of Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
retrobob
retrobob
137 Followers

"Like my butt too, huh?" said Kim, "You know Mr. Happy can't be near me until he gets washed and we are all sweaty. Do you want the first or second shower?"

"Why not shower together?" I asked.

"Do you and Cindy do that?" asked Kim.

"You bet!" I said. In fact, it was the only somewhat spicy thing Cindy was comfortable with.

We both got out of bed and walked across the hall to the main bathroom. I turned on the light. Kim started the water in the large multiperson shower, one of the only things I envied about their house. We both fit in easily and I soon found myself rubbing Kim's petite athletic body with a soapy washrag. I spent a lot of time with the "special" areas of her tits, ass, and pussy. Kim reciprocated by washing me down and spending time with my butt and Mr. Happy. We exited the shower and I gave Kim that same treatment with a thick thirsty bath towel rubbing her body slowly and sensuously. Once again Kim gave me that same care I gave her.

We turned out the bathroom light and returned to the bedroom. Kim slipped that flimsy baby doll nighty over her head and curled up under the covers. I went to slide under the covers too but Kim stopped me.

"You better go back to the guest room" Kim said, "John will come back early in the morning and I don't want things between John and I to get worse."

"What's the problem Kim?" I asked.

"Well, you know what we just did?" said Kim.

"You mean take a shower together?" I asked.

"No, No, where you put it in my butt. John doesn't want to do that and I need it bad" said Kim.

I was surprised to hear my sister-in-law admit that she needed to be ass fucked. Most women I knew wouldn't like you get near their poop chute.

"Well what does he say when you ask him? Does he just say no, or does he say he thinks its perverted, or what?" I asked.

"Well I really haven't asked him directly" said Kim, "I really have hinted heavily though and John hasn't picked up on any of my clues."

"Men are pretty bad at hints" I said, "You should be more direct."

"How can I ask him without really asking him?" said Kim sadly, "If I outright ask he may say I am a pervert and I will be worse off than ever. And if I don't ask then I won't get what I need."

"I know a way" I replied.

I spent the next few minutes explaining to Kim what to do. It was an old ruse I had used with Cindy several times before so I knew it would work. Kim was excited.

"I'll do it tomorrow night!" chirped Kim happily.

And I will be watching the whole thing I thought. That was the part of my plan I hadn't bothered to share with Kim.

{to be continued}

retrobob
retrobob
137 Followers
12