Weekend of Surprises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy leaned forward, bring his face to Carla's shaved pussy. She saw he was going to have a little problem with the angle, so she scooted her ass forward a bit, so she was closer to the edge. This made it much easier for Andy, and he quickly dove in and began to rub his tongue up and down her bare labia. Carla leaned back against the tank of the toilet as Andy began his work, and within mere seconds, I could see the effect he was having on her. Her pussy lips were beginning to glisten as she was getting more and more aroused from his oral efforts.

It was a bit tight with the three of us in the small room, so with just one step toward Carla I was almost on top of her. I leaned over, and undid the top three buttons of her dress. This provided me with easy access to her black silk bra, which I easily pushed down underneath her breasts. This had the effect of lifting them up, bring them even closer to me. I began to roll her right nipple under my thumb and forefinger; as I did this, the moans that had begun to escape her mouth escalated. Andy's arousal was also quite evident as I could see his cock pushing against his khakis.

I whispered to Andy, "Keep licking, start working on her clit." I saw him comply, as he began rolling his tongue around Carla's clit, echoing what I was doing to her nipple. The wetness emanating from her was so great that I could hear an occasional drip into the toilet as it escaped from her pussy. Her eyes were closed, her moans were getting louder, and her breaths were getting faster and heavier, and I knew she was close. Just as I thought she was ready, I let go of her nipple, grabbed Andy's hair, and yanked his head back away from her. He yelped an "Ow," and Carla's eyes shot open. "Pleeeaassse," she begged, as her fingers shot down to her pussy to finish what she desperately wanted.

I let go of Andy's hair, and quickly grabbed Carla's wrist, pulling it away from her. Less than three minutes had passed from the time I locked the door behind us. I said to Carla, "Sorry, my sweet, but I don't want you to come yet." I turned to Andy, saying, "Okay, get up. Clean yourselves up you two we need to get back to the table."

They realized that they were powerless to do anything other than go along with what I was telling them. Carla put her breasts back into her bra, and buttoned herself up. She grabbed some toilet paper to try to sop up some of the juices that were still leaking from her pussy. But before she could, I reached down and pistonned two fingers in and out of her pussy. She gasped again, but before she could enjoy it too much, I stopped. I took the fingers and placed into her mouth, causing her to suck on them greedily. I removed them, telling her, "Good girl." She proceeded to wipe herself clean, and she reached down to pull up her panties. For the second time with her in that position I said, "Wait." She stopped, bent over and looking up at me.

"Give them to me," I ordered. Without hesitation, she pushed them down, stepping out of them, and handed them over to me. I handed them to Andy and said, "Put these on."

He looked at me incredulously, and Carla just laughed. "Oh, go ahead, honey, what harm could it do," she told him.

Once again, Andy shrugged, and began to undo his belt. He pushed his trousers down, and holding on to the wall with one hand, proceeded to take them off. I put out my hand to hold them for him. Carla just sat on the toilet with an amused look on her face, watching the whole show.

Andy hesitated, not sure what to do next. "Let's go, take your shorts off," I told him. He complied, pushing them down his legs and freeing his still stiff cock. As he stepped out of them I took the boxers and threw them into the trash can, leaving them conspicuously on top. I then handed him the blue lace panties, and he looked at them, as if he wasn't quite sure what to do. I nodded my head, and he proceeded to look at them, to make sure he had them the right way. He ran them up over his shoes, and into place. Needless to say, they did little to cover his cock nor his ass cheeks. He grinned rather sheepishly as he pulled his trousers back up and refastened his belt.

"Good boy," I told him, and said to Carla, "C'mon sweetie, we're keeping my husband waiting." She got up off the toilet, and let her dress down, smoothing it out over her now bare ass. It clinged to her curvy cheeks very nicely, even better than it did before. I took a finger and pushed the dress just a bit into the crease of her ass.

I unlocked the door, and exited, followed by Andy and then Carla. There was a woman standing in the hallway waiting. She was in her 60s, and rather matronly looking, and she gave me a polite smile as I came out of the bathroom. But then she audibly gasped as she saw my two friends behind me, both with big smiles on their faces. As I passed, I said to her cheerfully, "We're all done now, it's all yours." I could only imagine her reaction when she got in there and saw the men's boxers sitting in the trash can.

End of Part 3. In the next installment, the couples continue their Saturday night out on the town.

12