Weekend on the Mountain Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love that skirt!"

"...and I felt his hands on my calves. I looked over my shoulder at Simon, and he looked back, not saying anything, as he slid his hands up the outsides of my legs, under my skirt, and took hold of my panties. He pulled them slowly down my legs, and neither of us said another word," explained Karin. "We went out that night and I was constantly turned on thinking about how exposed I was. I was constantly thinking about how I was sitting, and even got brave enough to flip up the back of my skirt a few times when Simon was behind me and I thought nobody else was looking – and sex that night was amazing too."

"I sense you two were onto something, but...well...you were liking it?"

"It was amazing, and we started playing more with clothes that could be revealing Lots of buttons that could be left undone, and slits that could be peeked through – even thin fabric that you could see through. Knowing that people were catching glimpses of my breasts, and seeing up my skirts made Simon hot, and made me even hotter. Anyway, I don't know what else to say, but now that Simon's gone, I'm not about to stop, as I've found something I love to do. I love the feeling of control I have when I exhibit myself like that."

"God, I can't imagine doing anything like that myself,"

"I think I could do almost anything," Karin replied.

"I bet you couldn't spend the whole weekend without any underwear on!"

"Mmmm...I like that idea...I'll take your..."

"Wait, I was just joking,"

"Too late – but what happens when I win, because I know I will...let's see..."

"Wait..."

"Nope, it's a done deal," overpowered Karin, "It's Friday now...if I don't wear any underwear – bra or underwear – the rest of today, I get to dress you tomorrow, and I get to do the same Sunday when I don't wear anything Saturday either. Don't bother arguing – you made the bet, and the terms are set."

"Um...er...Karin, I don't know if I can do that...um...and you're wearing underwear now too."

"That will be fixed in five minutes – come on!"

I quickly grabbed my pile of books and moved to another isle, where I bumped into Sarah.
"You look like you've been up to no good," Sarah said staring straight into my eyes. And I couldn't deny she knew as I saw her eyes drift down to my bulging shorts, and back up to my face. Her cheeky wink, told me she knew I was up to something.

I was blushing and just walked away shaking my head.

At that moment, Karin and Ondrea found me and Sarah, who was following close behind me trying to catch up.

Karin said that the two of them were going to the clothing consignment shop next door and did we want to meet them there when we were done looking at books.

Sarah left with them, and I raced to the counter to pay for my books.

I'd only spend $7.50 of the $20 I had planned to spend, but I didn't care. This was no time for fulfilling my good samaritan needs, there was sexual tension in the air. I was out the door and walking into the clothing shop next door as quickly as I could. It was all I could do not to scream at the volunteer clerk, "Hurry up! I've gotta get next door to the sexy women!" I was somehow able to resist, though I don't know how.

***

I must have looked a bit odd rushing into the women's clothing shop, as the clerk, Sarah, and Ondrea all turned to stare at me. I looked sheepish and mumbled something incoherent as I wondered over to stand beside Ondrea and Sarah. I asked what was going on, and was rewarded with Karin's yelling out from behind the change room curtains, "I found an outfit I want to get!"

I looked toward the curtains, and saw movement between two of them. I tried to act casual as I devoted all my attention to the gap behind which I saw flesh moving. It was brief, but I was sure I saw the curve of a breast and a darker nipple as Karin moved around. I held my bag of books in front of me to hide my growing erection.

I quickly glanced at Sarah and Ondrea, and realized they were talking to me, "...did you buy?"

I realized what they were asking, and resenting been torn away from looking toward Karin, I opened my bag up while trying to cover my bulge, and started pulling out books and showing the covers.

We were distracted, fortunately, as Karin emerged from the change room. She was still wearing her short skirt, but was now wearing a new shirt. I was disappointed at first, as it was a mix of bright colours and covered here whole torso. But I realized as she spun around that, first off, she had taken off her dark sports bra, and that the material was quite translucent. It was wrinkly material, and looked to be very light weight.

I looked quickly around, conscious of the fact that I was staring, but realized that Sarah and Ondrea were starting a bit too. They'd seen the same curves of breast and shadows of nipples that I had been treated to. I realized there was a chair against the wall behind me, obviously for bored mates. I was anything but bored, as I backed up and sat, trying not to take my eyes off of Karin as she spun again.

Just as I sat, Karin finished her spin and faced the group of us, and I was certain I'd seen a light brown triangle of pubic hair just before her skirt dropped back down to its normal position again. I could feel my book bag shifting as my cock became even harder.

"Well, how do you like it guys?"

"Great!" from Sarah.

"Um, perfect," From Ondrea.

All I could do was nod as I realized that Karin had begun her weekend without underwear – either bra or panties – it was one of the sexiest things I'd ever realized was happening in my presence. I realized my mouth was hanging open, and closed it while looking up at Karin's face. She has a coy smile on her face as she caught my eye and looked away. I realized that, had I not heard their conversation earlier, I wouldn't have even considered that she'd have flashed me on purpose. I looked at the ground for a second as I collected my thoughts.

Karin walked over to the sales lady and said, "I'll wear it home," and handed over the money to pay for it. I realized she'd put her underwear and sports bra into her purse.

I walked behind the three women as we went back to the car.

As we reached the car I unlocked only the passenger side doors and stood back for a moment. Sarah entered and closed her door right away; Ondrea, rather than sit down and slide along the seat crawled into the car, with her tight hard ass in it's clinging bathing-suit shorts pointed right at me. Karin, though, put Ondrea's display to shame as she too bent forward at the waist and crawled part way into the car before turning to sit properly. I was treated to a beautiful view of the moons of her beautiful butt, and the pink of her lips, and I also recognized that she had bunched the back of her skirt up behind her body and was sitting, bare-assed on the seat.

Sarah was looking at me, smiling with her eyes and smirking with her mouth. I pretended not to notice anything was amiss as she glanced at my crotch. I smiled back and walked around to my side of the car.

Oh God, it was going to be an interesting weekend.

***

To Be Continued?

12