Weekend on the Mountain Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...my bedclothes are missing."

"That was foolish to forget them. We tossed your underwear in the washing machine with the towels and stuff," from Sarah who I now realized was having a blast.

"I guess I'll just sleep in my shorts and t-shirt. Thanks girls. Have a good night."

"Actually, we'd better wash those too," said Sarah, "right girls?"

"Yes" was the chorus from them.

I shrugged, not sure how to respond, letting the alcohol guide my judgment (along with the excitement of being nude again).

I climbed onto the bed and pulled up what I discovered to be very thin top sheet over my waist. I felt more comfortable now, and slipped off my shorts and t-shirt and handed them to the girls. Ondrea turned away, once more, and took them out of the room toward the washer and dryer.

Sarah had a smirk on her face and was looking toward the tend in the sheets that I tried, ineffectively, to cover with my arms. Karin too was looking there, and, to my cock-hardening surprise, was stroking her thigh, her shirt pulled up slightly, showing more than I think she realized.

Suddenly, Sarah turned, grabbed my bag, "I'll just put this out of the way so nobody trips on it tonight," and took it into her room at the start of the hall.

I heard the bang of the washing machine lid just before Ondrea returned. She grabbed Karin's arm and pulled her toward the hall, "Goodnight Dave!" they yelled as they flicked the light switch in the hall. I heard their doors shut.

Sarah returned from hers a few seconds later, "Do you have everything you need?"

"Um....I guess so."

She sat beside me on the bed, and leaned close to my face, "I hope so. I know you know about Karin and Ondrea's bet, and I know you're loving it."

I felt her hand on my thigh.

"I'm going to do everything I can this weekend to make sure you have fun. I'm enjoying it too you know."

I turned toward her, a look of confusion on my face.

"Not seeing them I mean, but being in control. I also know that you're enjoying being embarrassed and seen naked. I intend to make sure that continues too."

I was red in the face realizing that I wasn't a closed book like I thought.

At that, she gave me a light tantalizing kiss on the side of my mouth, and stood up.

I watched as she walked to the side of the room, flicked the light switch and left me for her room.

Left me naked under a light-weight thin sheet, without a stitch of clothing within reach.

Damn I was enjoying this weekend.

12