Weekend on the Mountain Pt. 04

Story Info
Saturday morning on the mountain starts well.
1.7k words
4.45
22.5k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAUTION: This story contains scenes that arouse the author and may make you horny as well. All characters are fictional, and not based on people the author thinks are really hot and sexy. Enjoy the story only if you're allowed to wherever you are, or can read it without getting in trouble. If you do get in trouble, the author can be found in Istanbul if punishment is involved. If you would like to send the author gifts or money, he can be found in Victoria, BC.

REQUEST: Feedback is appreciated, as are future story ideas.

***

My mind kept churning while the rough rhythm of the washing machine banged on down the hall. Between the two distractions, it took me some time to fall asleep. And when I slept it was shallow, every noise snapping me awake in the dread -- no, let's be honest -- hope that someone was coming in. Without realizing how much time had passed, it became aware of the morning sun, and gave up trying to sleep. What was running through my mind and coursing through my veins was that the girls would be getting up soon.

I lay there, trying not to move, keenly grasping for any sound in the cabin. I lay on my belly, my body contorted as though I had one foot on a stool, and was reaching for something above me with my hand. I'd carefully pulled the sheet so that it stretched down inside my body, as though it was a vine I was climbing, and draped across my face allowing me a sliver of sight while providing me with the belief that they wouldn't know I was awake if they looked at me. I was hoping one of the girls might be planning such a visit. I was wrong.

Time stretched on for a few hours, and then I heard the crack of a door followed by a quiet yawn and shuffling feet. I tried not to move, despite the entire back of my body bare to the unknown visitor, forcing myself to breathe deeply and rhythmically. I heard the muffled footsteps carry someone into the living room and stop abruptly. It was likely only seconds, yet seemed liked hours, before I heard the feet move again, coming toward my bed rather than away toward the kitchen. My cock, again, began to grow -- the realization coming to me only as it throbbed suddenly against my belly.

Shadows crossed my narrow line of vision, and I saw the flesh of naked thighs in front of me. I could see nothing else, but waited patiently as she stood there. I could hear her gentle breathing as she stood a few feet away from me looking down. I decided to shift my position, stretching out my top leg, and pulling the sheets more taught; in doing so, my cock, hard as a rock this morning, sprang free, sliding upward toward my right flank, exposed to my audience between the taught sheet and my torso. I heard the intake of a breath and then nothing. I think we were both holding our breath.

I shifted again regaining some modesty, and allowing myself to draw in a gasp after holding my breath too long. A few seconds later I heard feet shuffling away from the bed and back toward one of the bedrooms. I might not ever know which of the women it was.

***

I must have dozed off wondering, for I awoke to the sound of voices in the kitchen. I was on my back, the sheet covering most of my body, though twisted around one leg. I tried not to move as I figured out who was in the kitchen. It was Sarah and Karin, and I was able to make out parts of their whispered conversation.

"He's out like a light, we can talk here -- what's going on Karin?"

"Ondrea came into my room last night before I fell asleep. She is claiming..."

"What!? What could be so bad?"

"That I said I'd be naked all day today. I only meant I'd not wear any underwear again."

"WHAT?"

"You know about our bet, right? That If I didn't wear underwear at all yesterday, I could pick the clothes Ondrea wore today."

"Hah....yeah, of course I remember...it was fucking hilarious and hot watching you get Dave all worked up through the day."

"Um...yeah."

"Look at you blush, Kar, look at you blush." I could hear the teasing tone clearly.

"She's insisting that I agreed to go naked today as the bet continues."

"Where does she get that from?"

"Well, she's right in that I did say, that I got to make her dress in what I chose on Sunday quote when I don't wear anything Saturday endquote, but I meant I'd just not wear underwear again."

"Karin, Karin, Karin, what do you expect of me?"

"Sarah, Ondrea agreed to let you settle it. And, um, you know I like teasing, but I think that me totally naked is way to much."

"Ah, and, you are hoping I agree with you."

There was quite a pause then, and I could imagine the heat of Karin's blushing and pleading look and even Sarah's grinning expression in return. "So you've agreed that you won't wear anything today at all. THAT'S my decision! Now, since you're going to forfeit the bet, what do you lose?"

"I um...well, ah I'm not really for---oh I guess I am forfeiting, but we didn't decide what I'd lose, because I always win bets."

"Hmm...so basically you've agreed to an open ended punishment as determined by Ondrea. It's done. I'm the judge."

"...but..."

"But nothing, you could always just go nude all day and not forfeit. But I think you're too much of a chicken to do that. Are you scared Karin?" At that moment, a door opened, and the girls in the kitchen stopped talking. I still lay there, barely covered by a sheet, pretending to be asleep as Ondrea came into the living room. I heard a muffled giggle, and a snort, and then all three of the women were laughing. I strained to not tense up or even remotely appear to be awake. "He's completely out Ondrea," said Sarah, a thought echoed by Karin.

"I cannot believe he was so drunk, he let us take his only clothes. I just can't believe it."

Sarah took the lead, "He's so out of it right now we could -- wait, just watch." I heard bare feet on the floor all gather around my bed over the next few seconds.

My heart was starting to race again, and I was sure that my cock would start twitching any second.

"He's so out of it, I can blow in his ear and he won't wake up." And I few seconds later I felt Sarah, presumably, blowing lightly in my ear. Thanks to her warning, though, I steadied myself, not jerking awake or suddenly shifting. After a few seconds I let out a light groan and flopped my head over a bit. The blowing stopped.

"I dare you to kiss his ear," said Ondrea, "or is that something else you're afraid to do?" There was more silence, and I heard some shifting around...and then I felt it, the light touch of lips on my right ear lobe. It was gentle, sensual, and brief. "There, are you happy Ondrea?"

They continued their whispered arguing over my prone body.

Ondrea threatened Karin, "Hmm, for losing the bet, I think you may have to do a singing strip-o-gram at Sarah's office...or maybe enter the next amateur stripper contest down at Monty's."

Finally Karin gave in, "Fine. I will go naked today, so that I can dress you again tomorrow. And don't forget, I get to dress you all day today too. I'm not afraid, and you're going to pay."

I think some draws dropped momentarily, nobody really expecting any agreement to take place.

"It's you who is afraid, Ondrea -- why don't you show how brave you are by kissing this drunkard on the lips."

Ondrea hesitated, "But he might wake up."

Again there was silence, and I felt weight on the edge of my bed, and again, lips pressed against my flesh. They stayed longer than they had on my ear, but then pulled away, the light scent of Ondrea lingering. "Easy Karin. What about you Sarah? You're standing there with a big grin on your face, laughing at us. Let's see if you're brave enough to reach under that blanket and give him a stroke?"

Karin, laughed, "Yeah Sarah, I bet you won't do it."

"Ondrea and Kar, I will, indeed take you up on it, but what will you do for me in return? I feel safe, as I know he's out and won't remember, but if I do this, you owe me one. Want to decide now, or shall I surprise you with it later?"

I don't think Ondrea was that worried, as she laughed, "I trust you Sarah -- you and I aren't in the middle of a real bet."

At that I felt cool flesh against my lower chest. It slid under the sheet, and I felt it moving down my body, along my hip, and then up and over my thigh. The fingers lightly ran up the inside of my leg, and onto my balls. My cock, now showing definite signs of growth, twitched strongly, causing the sheet to move. I heard the intake of breath from the other women in the room, and felt Sarah's hand move up onto my swollen penis. But then the heaven was taken away, and the sheet went with it. I felt the sheet pulled back, leaving me bared to the room, my cock hard, sticking out from my body toward my chest.

"Now come on girls, I've got an idea," Sarah said menacingly. I heard them leave the room to one of the bedrooms. My sheet wasn't on my body and a quick peek from my uplifted head showed it was totally gone from the room.

I realized then that Sarah meant what she'd said the night before when she told me, "I also know that you're enjoying being embarrassed and seen naked. I intend to make sure that continues too."

***