Weekend Pet Ch. 2

Story Info
Linda has cell phone encounter with Paul in public washroom.
1.7k words
4.03
41.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" Linda answered her cell phone with a cheerful tone.

"Where are you, pet?" She smiled at Paul's blunt greeting. It was Saturday afternoon, and she knew that she could expect a call from her weekend master at any time. She shouldn't have been so surprised though, as it had been two weeks since he had taken her to that incredible party.

"Having lunch with a friend at Earls." She smiled at her female co-worker that she often went out with shopping and for casual lunches such as this one. They were in a semi-crowded, popular restaurant that was perhaps half full.

"Excuse yourself and go to the bathroom with your purse. I'll call back in one minute."

Linda smiled to herself then to her friend and she closed her cell phone, and politely excused herself. She hustled to the ladies washroom and waited impatiently inside. It was a warm day, and she had opted for a loose button up blouse and a short, black skirt with pumps. It was a simple look, but over her body it caught the eye of every man and most women she passed. The blouse was tucked neatly inside the tight waistband of her skirt, and unbuttoned to the point where her bra showed. Not that it needed to. She has chosen a black, lacey bra to wear under the semi-sheer fabric of the shirt, making the outline of her large breasts very evident. She toyed with her hem of her short skirt that stopped well above mid-thigh and waited for the expected ring.

"Hi, Master," she purred when she opened the phone again and placed it to her ear.

"Hello, pet," Paul's deep voice rumbled. "What are you wearing today?"

"Nothing special. Just a white blouse with a pushup bra, and short skirt, no panties." She giggled at that.

"Good, go into one of the stalls."

"Okay, Master," she said as she carefully closed and locked the door. Her heart started racing and her pussy was already tingling.

"Take the dildo out of your purse and place it somewhere close."

Linda smiled. She never went anywhere without her dildo. It was a flesh coloured, soft toy, about seven inches long and nicely rounded. It wasn't as large as Paul's, or some of the men she infrequently saw during the week, but it was what she would consider average. And she liked it very much. More than one occasion saw her at work in a very similar situation, all alone in the bathroom trying to feed her insatiable appetite. She pulled it out and placed it on the toilet paper dispenser.

"Okay, it's out."

"Unbottun your blouse. And unclasp your bra." Linda quickly pulled her blouse out and undid the remaining buttons. Another habit of hers was front clasping bras. She didn't own a single one that clasped at the back. She liked the freedom to be able to free her tits at a moment's notice. "Now, sit down and pull your skirt up over your waist as you do."

"Okay, Master," she purred as she dropped the seat cover down and sat ass naked on top of it.

"Roam your naked flesh with your free hand and describe to me what you are doing."

She smiled and rubbed her long nails against her cheek. "I'm starting with my smooth cheek, Master. I like the way my long, sharp nails drag against the soft skin. It gives me goose bumps, and makes me wet." She giggled and moaned slightly. "Now I'm dragging my nails down across my neck. You know sensitive my neck is. It makes my whole body burn to have the skin there teased like this. But I would rather have it nipped and licked and kissed. Mmmm. Now I'm moving my hand down over my chest onto to my left tit. I love my tits, Master. They're so big and sensitive. I love to have them groped and kneaded like I'm doing to it right now. I love how they are so much bigger than my hand and can be mauled so much. Mmmm. I'm rubbing my big, hard nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Feels so good. Ahhhh. I could do this all day and make myself cum and cum just from the touch. Mmmmm. Yessss, I could do this forever. It feels so good, Master, makes my cunt so wet. Ahhh, mmmm.

"Now I'm moving my hand down across my stomach. It's just the way I like it, flat and smooth. It's shapely and just soft enough to be feminine, not all ripped like some women do. I hate that look on a woman. A woman's body should be smooth and inviting." She giggled again. "My belly button is so ticklish, especially when I scratch my nail across and around it. Mmmm. Now, I'm finally moving my hand down even lower, over the tops of my legs and along my inner thighs. I would die if someone spent hours just adoring my legs and thighs. It feels so good to touch myself. Ooohh, Master, I wish you were here touching me right now.

"I could do that forever, but I want to touch my cunt now. It is so smooth, I just shaved it this morning. The skin it so fresh feeling, and so wet. Master, I'm touching the lips of my pussy and I can feel my juices all over them. Ahh, I just brushed my clit. It almost made me cum. Mmmm. I'm sliding one of my fingers into my cunt. Feels so good. My finger is already soaked. Now I'm licking it off. Mmmm. I taste so good, Master. You should be here to taste how good I am. You would want to eat me forever."

"Yes, pet, I probably would." Paul's voice broke her revere, and her eyes snapped open. "I want you to grab your dildo and suck on it."

"Yes, Master." It was something she had done many times before. Grabbing her favorite of many toys, she eager slurped it into her mouth and sucked it into her mouth. She began sucking it in and out her mouth, fucking the toy into her throat. The flavour lacked that of a real cock, but the texture and flexibility were all very realistic, which is the main reason she loved it so much. She ran her tongue along the shaft, swallowing it even more until the tip of her tongue lapped at the fake balls hanging from the base. She had a sudden mental picture of how she must have looked at that moment with her blouse open, exposing her heavy tits, and her short skirt pulled up to her waist as she mouth fucked a dildo while talking on her cell phone. She nearly choked.

The sounds of slurping filled the room and echoed into the cell phone as Linda messily attacked the rubber cock. Saliva dripped from the shaft and onto her chin as she sucked away.

"Rub the dildo all over your tits, now, pet."

"Yes, Master," Linda replied sadly after reluctantly pulling the cock out of her mouth with a plop. The disappointment soon turned to a groan as she rubbed the wet toy over her sensitive tits and nipples. "Mmmm, Master, that feels good. It feels like a real cock rubbing all over my tits, all hot and wet. I wish it was a real cock and could cum all over my tits."

"That's enough pet. Now, I want you to fuck yourself with the dildo. I want you to fuck yourself hard and I want to hear you enjoy even second of it until you cum."

"Okay, Master," she cooed. She rocked forward so that her ass was on the very edge of the seat, and lifted one leg to rest it against the toilet paper dispenser. If she was a spectacle before, with the dildo in her mouth, she was about to become a major attraction as she lined the cock up with her dripping cunt. "I'm ready, Master."

"Then shove it in, and let me hear all of it."

"Ahhh, Master, it feels so good." She took a firm grip of the rubber cock and forced it against her cunt hole. She was so slick and ready, the toy easily slid half way inside of her. "Oh, yesss. It feels so good. Oh yess. Oh fuck. I love it. I love being fucked in my cunt. The hard cock deep inside my cunt." She grunted as she rammed the entire length deep inside of herself. "Ahh, so deep. Deeper. I need more. Master, yes, oh fuck."

Linda began writhing on the toilet seat as she moaned and babbled incoherently into the phone. She fucked herself hard and fast, her cunt muscles clenching with every thrust, igniting every nerve ending.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum." Linda vaguely heard the door to the washroom open and close. She couldn't have stopped then if she wanted to, and likely wouldn't have if she could. "Master, please may I come. Master, I want to cum so bad. Say I can. Please, Master."

"Yes, cum for me, pet," Paul rasped. "Let me hear you cum."

"Yes, of fuck. Oh, Master, yes, I'm cumming. Ohh. OHHHHH." Linda's whole body shook and quivered and she had to let go of the dildo and grab the wall to keep from falling from the toilet seat. Her screeching wails echoed in the tiled room as her cunt and body spasmed in massive orgasm.

When she finally regained her wits, she weakly caught the dildo before it fell from her relaxing cunt and wiped her brow.

"Make sure you clean the dildo off good, and enjoy the rest of your lunch."

"Thank you, Master," Linda whispered before hanging up. She put the cock back in her mouth, sucking her juices clean from the rubber before putting it back in her purse. Glancing at her watch, she was shocked that only ten minutes had passed. But her friend would be getting concerned, no doubt, and she hastily fixed up her clothes and stepped out of the stall.

An older woman, perhaps in her fifties, dressed sharply and elegantly, stood by the sinks staring wide eyed as Linda appeared. Without missing a beat, Linda puckered her lips at the older woman in a fake kiss, checked herself quickly in the mirror, making a few adjustments to her clothes and hair, and walked away. Her repressed giggles echoed throughout the washroom as Linda pulled the door open and gracefully exited. The woman stared at her in horror as she left before daring to peer into the stall in total wonderment.