Weekend Pet Ch. 7

Story Info
Linda is used for pleasure in a park at night.
4.1k words
4.43
177.6k
13
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers

Linda loved jogging through the park at night. It was a safe park; there hadn't been an attack or mugging in years. And it was quiet. Rarely did she ever see another soul. Paul hadn't called for a couple of weeks, and although she had an excursion with one of the delivery boys earlier in the week, she needed to relieve some tension. That was the rule. She belonged to Paul on the weekends, and was not allowed to make any date plans in case he wanted her. She hoped the night run would help burn away some sexual energy as she pounded along the paved path.

She was dressed in a pair of athletic short shorts that clung to her body and showed off the bottoms of her firm ass, and sports bra beneath an old cotton tank top. Her hair was pulled back in a long braid that bounced as she ran, along with her large tits despite the bra. She was sweating from the distance of her run, but despite her appearance, or because of it, she gave off a healthy, radiant glow that swelled with sexuality. That was what the masked man was thinking as she approached.

He waited crouched at the side of the path until she was even with his position and pounced forward. She was a tall girl, but his larger frame easily took her down with the force of his leap, the impact on the ground knocking the wind out of her. Before she could struggle, he forced a ball gag into her mouth, quickly strapping it into place and ending any attempt at screaming for help. He pulled her to her feet and held her sweaty body to his own, her back to his front. A knife caught the faint light of the sparsely spaced path lamps, and Linda's eyes widened as it moved to her throat. She trembled in the man's grasp, and felt his hard cock poking against her ass. Normally, she did not mind a night fuck in a public park, but not like this. She was helpless to the whims of the armed man who might do anything to her.

He shoved her forward and Linda immediately started to walk in the direction he guided her. He said nothing, but there was no need for words. She would do whatever he wanted, she decided, in fear of the large blade that could be the end of so much, including her very life. He pushed her about fifty feet off the path to a picnic table. In the daytime, it would have been clearly in view, unobstructed by any trees. But in the late night, lit only by the half moon, it was unlikely that anyone would spot them from the path.

He shoved her down on her back against the top of the table and went to work. Pulling nylon rope out of a bag he had slung over his shoulder, he started tying her to the wooden frame. He used both hands, but Linda knew that the knife would be close. A rape wasn't worth a deadly stab or permanent slash. She did her best to lay perfectly still, trying to control the beating of her heart that had barely slowed from her run. It had other reasons to pound in her chest.

The man was obviously an expert, and had her completely secured in minutes. On her back, her arms were pulled over her head while her ankles were bound to the bench in such a way that her heels could rest on the very edge. She was thankful for that, as she was able to relieve some of the pressure. Her waist was secured so that her ass hung at the very edge of the top, the rough corners of the wooden planks digging into her tender ass cheeks. The position was awkward and straining on her shaking muscles, and she had to force herself to conserve her energies. She could move, but not enough for any true resistance, and waited.

The man moved into view, and Linda got a good look at him for the first time. He was much taller than she was, and very broad. He was wearing a black, long sleeved shirt and leather pants. They seemed to be bondage pants, Linda thought, with a long zipper down the crotch area. A mask completely covered his head except for the opening around his mouth and eyes. He seemed to devour her body with those dark eyes and slowly held the knife up for her to see. Linda trembled and squealed helplessly into the mask as her moved the knife towards her. Grabbing a handful of her shirt, the sharp blade cut it easily down the front. Her sports bra was a little more resistant, but suffered the same cut as her shirt, totally exposing her large tits that jiggled on her quivering frame. He slashed a few more time and pulled the ruined garments completely free.

She could see his cruel smile as he traced the tip of the blade along her delicate tits. Her body tensed, not even daring to breathe as the knife skimmed her tits. With a deliberate flick, he nicked a part of her left breast. A small trickle of blood welled to the tiny wound. Her assailant bent over her and sucked his lips onto the wound, licking up the blood he had summoned. He sucked gently on the single spot for several moments before standing up again.

The knife returned to her body and dragged down along her stomach. She could feel it scratching the skin, but she was fairly certain it was not deep enough to do any damage. He stopped at her shorts and moved the blade into the waistband. With an easy slice, he cut through the thin fabric, cutting her panties off with them. He made a similar cut on the opposite side, and pulled them free, dropping them to the ground with the rest of her ruined clothes.

The man stood above her and stared down at her naked body. She could feel the lust in his eyes as they jumped from her large tits, to her smooth stomach, shaved cunt, firm thighs and long legs. He moved the sharp edge of the knife along Linda's cunt lips, causing her to jump, then forced herself to remain motionless as he played the weapon across the most vulnerable part of her body. When the tip skimmed her clit, it hardened instantly as a delicious pain shot through her body. Goosebumps covered her flesh and her nipples hardened, and the man was certain he heard her moan into the gag.

Linda heard a faint thud, then felt a pair of hands on her thighs. She breathed a sigh; he had dropped the knife. Whatever he did to her now, she could live with. She was surprised at how wet she was becoming as he moved his hands along her thighs before gently teasing the edges of her cunt lips.

The noise was very distinct as the zipper on the man's pants was pulled down. She tried to lift up her head to see, but it was too difficult if she wanted to keep the rest of her body in relative comfort. Instead, she felt the tip of the man's cock press against her cunt lips. She was much wetter than thought, and the thick, long cock pressed into her tight hole and shoved deep instead.

"Yesssss," the man hissed faintly. Reaching up, he grabbed her tits in both hands, mauling them roughly as he started to pound himself into her cunt. "So fucking hot."

Linda moaned as the cock stretched her open, then grunted as she tried to keep the man's hard thrusts from driving her ass into the edges of the wood. But it was no use. The table was the perfect height for the man's build, and his thrusts felt like a caning as he bashed her ass into the sharp corners. She grunted and shrieked, but the noise was muffled by the sounds of skin slapping on skin and the creak and groan of the table.

"Fuck, yes," the man murmured. "So hot. Such a hot cunt. Fuck."

The words were explosive in Linda's ears as she shut her eyes. The pain of her ass beating mingled erotically with the pleasure of the hard cock in her sensitive cunt. Every mad thrust sent another shiver of pleasure-pain through her body. And as the man's hands groped and squeezed and pinched her tits and nipples, the feeling became too much. Her cunt spasmed around the huge cock that raped her pussy and she shrieked incoherent babbles into the ball gag.

Obvlious to the pain and discomfort, Linda barely felt the man pull his cock free of her cunt, and only started to come down from the orgasm that covered her body in a fresh sheen of sweat when he climbed on top of her. Grabbing a large tit in each hand, the man mashed her breasts around his cock and started to tit-fuck her chest.

"I love your huge tits," he grunted as he plowed into them, the juice of her cunt supplying lubricant. "I'm going to cum all over them. Yessss. Fuck." Grabbing his cock in hand, he stroked it hard and closed his eyes as the first jet of cum shot out and splashed across her face. "Yesssss." Aiming downward, he spewed more and more cum all across her chest as he came hard.

He let the full weight of his body rest on her chest as he sighed and squeezed the last of his cum onto her. Looking down, her chest, neck and face glistened with the large load. He climbed off of her and seemed about to say something when a noise caught his attention. Turning to the path, he slowly backed away from the table and prone woman he had just fucked.

Linda turned her head and barely spotted the pair of joggers on the trail. One of them stopped, and the other continued several steps before he realized he was alone. Turning back to his partner, he walked back to her.

"Why did you stop?" he snapped at the woman, but she ignored his tone.

"Over there," she said through panting breath. "It looks like someone's on that picnic table." The man squinted and followed her line of sight.

"So?" he snarled. "Let's get moving before we start to cool down."

"What if someone's hurt over there, Neil? I'm going to look."

"Becky?" the man demanded, "hold on a minute." When he saw she wasn't going to stop, he hurried after her.

Linda watched them approach with a bemused smile under her gag. They were a yuppie couple, not doubt about it. They wore matching designer outfits complete with wrist and headbands and five hundred-dollar running shoes. Not a bad looking couple, Linda guessed them to be in their late twenties, maybe early thirties. The man was starting to bald, and was about the same height as his wife, just shorter than Linda's own. The woman was attractive in a cold, perfectly groomed sort of way, but her body was tight, and firm, and the man's well toned.

The couple gasped in unison as they approached to find a woman tied naked on top of the picnic table in the middle of the park. Two sets of eyes roamed over her lush, erotic body that was still flushed in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Would you look at that?" Neil muttered dubiously.

"I've heard of this at work," Becky said quietly and looked around. "I think this is some sort of sex game."

Linda's eyes opened and she shook her head when she realized they were just going to stare at her. She mumbled into the gag, but no coherent words would form as she struggled against her bounds. The ropes were tight, and each movement scraped her ass and back until she stopped helplessly.

"What do you mean?" Neil gasped. "We should just leave her like this? Look at her, it must be hurting." Linda squeaked and nodded, but they didn't seem to notice.

"I don't know…" Becky whispered. "Maybe someone left her like this hoping she would be discovered."

"What kind of sick game is this?"

"Neil." The tone in his wife's voice caused Neil to finally turn away and look at Becky. "Remember what we talked about? We could, here."

"Here?" Neil's eyes widened. "With her?"

"Why not? If it's a game, and we were suppose to find her. I want to." Becky rubbed her hand between her legs over her shorts. "We can be quick." Neil licked his lips and finally nodded after a quick look around.

"Okay, if we're quick." The couple moved shakily to Linda's legs. "I can't believe we're doing this."

Linda blinked hard started at the couple as best she could, not able to believe what was happening either. Becky obviously had a bi-sexual fantasy, and as they got into position, it also involved her husband. Instead of helping her, setting her free or at least undoing her gag so she could explain, the couple was about to use her as cruelly as her assailant had. She squeaked and squirmed, but it did not good. They weren't even looking at her, just her cunt. They hadn't even noticed the cum that was cooling and drying further up her body.

The couple quickly stepped out of their shorts, dropping briefs and panties as they excitingly got into position. Linda suddenly realized that this is probably by far the craziest thing they had ever done or will ever do. Becky stepped between Linda's legs and bent over at the waist, while Neil moved in behind her. She put her hands on Linda's thighs for support and waited until he lined his cock up with her pussy and began to ease it inside before looking over Linda's cunt.

Becky gasped. She had never seen a shaved cunt like this before. She trimmed her own, but nothing so outrageous. She could see it glisten and smell the scent of her heat. Her body trembled and she thought about backing out, but this was too good to pass up. The cunt looked too good to pass up. Moving her head in closer, she closed her eyes and tentatively licked out at Linda's swollen lips.

Linda twitched and moaned at the contact. She felt like a complete and utter whore at that moment and loved it completely. She was being used, not as human being, but as a cunt. The rest of her did not exist or matter to the couple, just the pussy that the woman licked again.

"How is it?" Neil grunted with the same casualness that he would ask about a meal as he fucked his wife from behind. Becky turned and looked at her husband before moving her face back to the cunt.

"It's good," she decided after a slower lick that pressed at the opening of her cunt. "Don't cum too quick. I want this for a few minutes."

"I'll try, baby. But this is really hot."

Neil slowed his pace and watched as Becky licked at the bald cunt. Getting a better grip on Linda's hips, Becky forced her tongue into her cunthole and was rewarded with the delicious juices inside. She explored the cunt more confidently, licking at the puffy lips and moving to the clit. When she heard Linda moan and felt the firm body twitch and shudder when she licked the hard bud, Becky smiled and started licking it harder. Within moments, she felt Linda's body tighten and tremble and the pussy spasmed. Becky moved her mouth to the cunthole again and licked at the juices that flowed out.

"She's cumming," Becky said happily as she licked away. "Quick, Neil, cum in me!"

"Alright, Becky." Neil started to increase his pace and could feel his balls start to tighten when a noise caught his attention from the other side of the table.

"I see you enjoy my plaything," a man's voice said as he stepped into view. The couple nearly fell over each other as they back away, their hands trying to hide their nakedness below the waist as they looked at the large, masked figure.

"Uh, we just, uh," Neil stuttered as he looked around for his shorts. Becky said nothing. She couldn't. Her eyes were locked onto the hard cock that jutted out nine-inches. Neil was nearly six inches, and she had only had sex with two other men in her life, both about the same size. The massive, bobbing cock captivated all of her senses.

The masked man looked the couple over for several moments before gesturing to the woman. "Why don't we do a trade?" he asked in Neil's direction. "Anonymous, without consequence? That's what you were looking for in this woman, weren't you?"

Neil licked his lips and looked over Linda hard for the first time. She was incredible. Her body was even firmer and toner than his wife's, and her tits much bigger. But it was that bald cunt that made him drool. He had always wanted a bald cunt, just like in the porn films he had hidden in the basement.

Becky's eyes widened at the request, but not in a negative way. All she could think about was having that huge cock in her. She had tasted another woman's cunt, fulfilling one of her fantasies. Having a cock that big stretch her open would be another one. The couple nodded in unison.

The man gestured to a spot on the table's bench beside Linda body. He noticed the way that each of them looked at the one they were about to fuck with a longing that went beyond simple lust. This would likely be the end of their marriage. He smiled to himself and shrugged. He was not a marriage counselor.

Neil did not even look at his wife as he moved in between Linda's legs. He lined his cock up as pushed forward. "Oh my, yessss," he moaned as he easily sank into the wet and stretched pussy. "This feels so wonderful. Yesss." He started slowly. Already close to cumming, he wanted to savour this delicious feeling.

Becky looked at her lust-filled husband with more than passing jealously, but quickly passed him from her mind as the stranger took hold of her guided her onto the bench. She kneeled down and thrust her bare ass into the air. Closing her eyes, she felt the man move in behind her and slide his huge cock up and down her crack. She was wet from her husband, but no amount of lubrication could have prepared her for the pressure of the cock head that forced itself into her tight opening. She gasped, her voice stuck through the haze and sudden pain of the intrusion as he roughly pushed forward, embedding himself half way inside of her. The man groaned.

"You're so tight," he whispered to her. "Never had a real cock inside of you before?"

"No," she moaned back as he gently eased a few more inches into her and waited as her cunt to slowly relaxed and stretched around him.

"Open your eyes," he whispered in her ear as he leaned over her. She did as he asked and looked over Linda's upper body as she watched them helplessly. Becky looked at the drying wetness on her skin. "You like her body, don't you. You like her large, firm tits, her firm stomach, her lush skin."

"Yessss," Becky purred as the man started to slowly pump in and out of her. Neil looked up at them, but it was as if he was watching one of his films, not his wife and a stranger. The feeling of the cunt as it pulsed and squeezed around his cock was unlike anything he had ever felt before. He moved his hand down and rubbed it around her bald lips and clit.

"Play with her tits," the man commanded, fucking her harder. "That's my cum on her skin. Lick it off of her. Devour it."

"Yesss, just fuck me," the woman gasped and moaned. She did not like cum in her mouth, and never let her husband blow in it during the odd head she gave him. But at that moment, with the huge cock filling her up completely, she wanted to do everything he asked of her.

She reached out and took hold the large tits, squeezing them in her hands. Her mouth lowered and lapped at the cum on her skin. She didn't know if she liked it or not, but it didn't matter. She followed the trails of cum on Linda's chest with her tongue, pausing to suck and bite her hard nipples before moving on. She even licked the large splash of cum from Linda's face, and tried to kiss the woman through the gag.

Neil watched his wife licking the woman's chest and face and lips, oblivious to the fact that it was cum she truly lapping up. But he didn't care why she was doing it. All he cared about was watching the fuck scene in front of him while he pounded away on the woman's cunt.

Linda was lost in a chaotic haze of mixed emotions. She felt like a complete fuck slut as she was licked clean by a woman while being fucked by her husband. And all the while, the man who had forced into the situation was happily fucking the woman with the huge cock that had so recently taken her. It was all too much for her, and despite the smallness of the cock inside of her, she felt her orgasm start and blast through her body.

"Oh, my," Neil yelled as he felt Linda's cunt explode around his cock. "Oh god, that's too much. Oh my, I can't. Oh yessssss." Pumping into her, Neil shot his cum into her spasming pussy. The hot liquid only added to the excitement of her over stimulated body, sending another wave of powerful sensations through her. The scraping and cutting of the wood was yet another added intense sensation that sent her orgasm reeling.

Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers
12