Weekend Pet Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky backed off in surprise when she felt Linda's body start to thrash. The man moved his hands under her body and cupped her tits through her shirt and bra. He pushed down on her back with his chest, forcing her forward until her face pressed into one of Linda's jiggling tits. Becky caught the large nipple in her mouth and sucked hard as the man pounded her from behind.

"Yesss," the man hissed. "You're about to get cummed from a real man's cock. You want my cum in your cunt?"

"Fuck!" Becky screamed into the night air. The shout snapped Neil out of his revere and he pulled his cock out of the hot cunt with a plop and backed away to watch. "Fuck yes. Cum in me. Cum in me with that big cock."

Linda shrieked into her gag again as she felt pain rush through the trail end of her orgasm. Becky bit down hard on her nipple as the woman started to cum with her first fuck-induced orgasm in years.

"You're going to get it," the man yelled and squeezed her tits hard, causing Becky to let go off the nipple to scream out loud in pleasure and pain. "Here's my cum, slut. Take it. Take it all. Yesssss."

The man pounded hard and suddenly stiffened as Becky felt his cum pour into her still spasming pussy. Both of them howled in pleasure as their cum mixed together inside of her. He jerked his cock a few more times inside of her and pulled out roughly. Becky lay panting on Linda's tit for long moments before finally catching her breath enough to gain her feet. She looked at her husband awkwardly, and the pair quickly dressed before hurrying back down the path without a word.

The man watched them go, before bending down to retrieve his knife. He flashed in front of Linda's face before severing her bonds, one by one. Linda pulled the ball gag off and rubbed her stretched and sore jaw before rubbing her wrists. The man smiled and kissed her quickly on the lips. He glanced down at her tattered clothes and started to walk away.

"You better hurry back to your apartment," he said over his shoulder. "There's lots of bad people out in the night." Linda looked at her clothes nervously. It would be a naked run the rest of the way home.

"I know," Linda called back with a lazy smile. "Thank you, Master. Good night."

12