Weekend Plans

Story Info
Katie's demands keep Nick from relaxing on the weekend.
2k words
4
10.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cellphone rang out insistently. How was it that I could be bored for hours upon hours, but the time I *do* get called, it's when I'm already in the middle of something? I paused the game I was playing, setting my controller down and tilting the face of my phone up to see who was calling. The screen displayed a picture of a white brunette girl, clad in a skimpy bikini and floral print sarong. Her eyes were hidden behind a pair of novelty fluorescent green sun-glasses (the kind with horizontal slats), and she smiled wide as she held a bottle of tequila aloft. The bottom of the screen displayed simple block text reading "KATIE".

I sighed and pulled the phone off the table and leaned back. I held the phone and paused for a moment, wondering if I really wanted to give up my lovely Saturday afternoon to deal with whatever nonsense Katie would be dragging me into. She was the hottest girl I knew (and had been for years), but she would constantly meddle with everybody and take them for granted. She wasn't all bad, she was just bossy like that.

I felt the phone buzz in my hand. I tore myself away from my thoughts and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hey Katie."

"Hey Nick! Thank god you answered, everybody else is flaking out on me! I need you to go pick up something for me and bring it back to my place."

I rolled my eyes and slumped in my chair... here we go again. "I'm doing fine Katie, thanks for asking. I'm glad I have friends that really care about me. You know, a lot of people these days say that our generation is selfish, but it's people like you that prove them wrong."

"Ugh, you're such an ass, Nick." I couldn't tell how much of the disappointment in her voice was for real and how much was playing along with my sarcasm. I rolled on anyway.

"You know it. Seriously though, you can't take care of your errands yourself?"

"Well *first* off, fuck you. And secondly, it's a new easychair. I don't have room for it in my car, and you have a truck, so *you* do the math."

"What, they don't have a delivery service at wherever you got it from?"

"I'm not made of money, Nick."

"Says the girl with the new chair."

She let out an exasperated sigh "god, are you going to help me out or not?"

I frowned to myself... maybe I was being too much of an asshole. It's not like I was doing anything so special... why not help out a friend? "Sorry, sorry... don't worry, I'll pick it up for you."

After getting the location of the store from her, I ended the call, grabbed my keys, and got on my way.

========================================

45 minutes and a lot of grunting later, I stood at the door of her house. I cursed myself for answering the phone. Then I cursed myself again for agreeing to help Katie out for free. I don't know what her new chair was made of, but bricks and anvils were high on the list. I set the box down, sighing with relief as I set the weight down. Christ, it was heavy. I rang the doorbell. From deep inside the house, I heard her yell. "Come on innnn!!!"

I turned the knob, pushed the door wide open. I grabbed the box and hobbled as I tried to bring it inside. I somehow managed to close the door behind me. I stopped to catch my breath, and then shouted out to the apparently empty house. "Katie? It's Nick! Where do you want your stupid, heavy-as-shit, and probably ugly chair!?!?"

"Over here! In the master bedroom!" She called out from the direction of where I knew her master bedroom to be. I stood silent for a few moments before realizing that she wasn't even going to help me take it down to her room. I just couldn't believe her sometimes.

I hoisted the box up and trudged down the hallway to her bedroom, grumbling. I turned the corner, seeing the door to her room open just a crack. I nudged the door open with my shoulder, and carried the box into her room. It took me a few seconds to fully process the scene before my eyes.

She half-knelt, half-sat on her bed with her back to me, her knees askew, pointing at "10" and "2". She was totally nude. Her petite body was flawless. My eyes drank her in, from her plump round ass, up the subtle arch and dimple of her back, all the way to her shoulder-blades moving as she drew a finger up to her mouth and slid it past her lazily parted lips.

She looked over her shoulder, and as she playfully gnawed on her finger, she gave me a look that melted my mind. It was looking up my body expectantly, it was lust, it was a slight glance down her nude form, it was a silent "what are YOU gonna do about it?"

I'm convinced that she practiced this look, that she planned this moment detail by detail. It was all too perfect. I suppose I could have felt manipulated. But being there with her and seeing her like that, I could only feel desire. Overflowing, uncontrollable, reckless desire.

She turned her body a bit more and coquettishly removed her finger from her mouth. In a smooth motion, her hand descended, travelled down her perky breast. Her nipple popped right back up at attention as her hand left it behind and continued its motion, stroking her bare thigh.

"...wellllll?" She purred.

I dropped the box.

========================================

I got on the bed, approaching her directly, kneeling on the pliable surface of her bed. I reached out, finding her skin wonderfully warm to the touch. She purred as my hands curled around her body, tracing the contours of her luscious form. My hands climbed up from her taut stomach to cup her breasts. I felt Katie arch against my hands, offering her breasts to me. I took her up on her offer, pulling her back against my chest. I was suddenly aware of her perfume, something floral with a hint of spice.

Katie's breathing hitched in response to my fingers capturing her nipples. I pinched experimentally, and a moan purred in her throat. I murmured into her ear "Damn Katie, you're so responsive... you must be so fucking horny..."

She tsked and broke away from me, leaning forward to escape my grasp. She crawled away from me on all fours, circling around to face me. "How about I show you just how fucking horny I am...?" She replied with a husky voice. My mouth hung open as I watched her hips and ass sway from side to side as she completed her circuit.

She grabbed me by my shoulders and wrestled me down onto the bed with surprising ease (not that I was resisting). I felt her legs rubbing against the outside of my body as she crawled forward, her hands reaching to grab my shirt. She fell upon me, her lips pressed against mine with an arousing hunger, her tongue jamming inside my mouth before I knew it. I kissed back as best I could, trying to match her intensity. My hands found their way to her thighs, stroking her smooth skin. I felt her hands tugging at my shirt violently, clumsily pawing at the buttons as her kiss set my world on fire.

I felt my shirt part, followed closely by the sensation of her hanging nipples brushing against my chest like the world's sexiest pair of Foucault's Pendulums. Katie's lips left mine, and she pounced down on my chest, kissing over my pecs with wild abandon as she stripped my shirt off. I wriggled out of the shirt as she tore it away from my arms. "Fuck Katie, you *are* horn---"

"Shut up," she growled as her hands grabbed my jeans and tugged them down. My fully erect cock sprung free from its denim prison and was engulfed by Katie's hungry mouth immediately. Her lips swiveled around my shaft as she took my length deep. God, she was amazing... the molten heat of her mouth washed over my manhood, and every inch of my body sang with pleasure. Her head bobbed on my cock as she sucked my cock like a pro, her silken hair pooling around my waist repeatedly, a curtain repetitively rising and falling on her performance.

Her tongue lapped against the underside of my cock as she sucked, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body. My cock throbbed; I felt like I was getting bigger with every deep suck Katie gave me. I felt her mouth recede from my hot and throbbing prick, earning her a plaintive moan of protest directly from my agape mouth.

I looked back down at her, and she stared back up at me; her deep brown eyes were lit up like pyrotechnics, exploding with a mixture of glee and deep primal lust. She crawled up my body on all fours, holding my gaze for what felt like eternity- I was a deer in the headlights. Katie straddled me, her hands bracing herself on my toned chest, elevating her perfect ass just so, and then sinking down on my cock. She cried out... a lingering mewl filling the room as our worlds became one.

Katie started riding me, raising her body and then slamming back down home on my cock. She bit her lip once more, obviously trying to hold back her wails of satisfaction. I reached forward and claimed her bouncing tits, groping her eagerly, and delighted in her reaction. "You don't have to hold back... fuck, fuckkkkk, god you're so fucking good on that cock," I teased out, feeling our bodies exploding with pleasure. I bucked my hips up, matching her rhythm. "You know you want to scream out, Katie... you're so fucking hot right now...." I trailed off with a groan as I felt her squeeze around me tighter, closing my eyes as pleasure overwhelmed me.

Katie managed to moan out a "S-s-shut uppp..." before her head nodded forward... her mouth hanging open and wailing a sharp staccato note each and every time her hips rammed against my body, my cock filling her deeply. The notes of Katie's voice came faster and sharper, raising in pitch and frenzy as we fucked until she reached her climax. Her voice cut off and she fell forward on me, embracing me tightly, her body shaking wildly.

I held her close, feeling her body tremble against mine, shivering with pleasure, her pussy squeezing down on my cock, gripping me so fucking tightly. I still needed more from her, though. There was no way she could take us this far without me getting there with her. I embraced her and rolled over on top of her, flipping her on her back, eliciting a surprised yelp from her. I couldn't help but note the tint of satisfaction and approval in her voice as I handled her easily.

"OH FUCK!!! Please Nick, pleasepleaseplease fuck me...?" She laid on her back and begged. She didn't need to... my cock was already pounding inside her, her doe-like eyes wide, her mouth yawning open as she panted and moaned. Her legs wrapped around me as I continued to fuck her... her words barely reaching me in my lusty fervor.

"Yes Nick, yes yes.. oh god! Ohh! Fuck meeee! Oh g-ohoh ohhhh" her voice crooned as we fucked. Her legs wrapped around my waist, cinching tight and holding me close... never letting my cock pull back too much.

I pounded away inside Katie, lost in the pounding heat. I can't remember how long we fucked, but I remember the look of utter pleasure and contentment on Katie's face as I came inside her, filling her with my cum.