Weekend Plaything Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is so fucking tight."

It felt like he pumped a gallon of cum, over and over again he slammed into me and I rode the most incredible orgasm.

"Come and get it baby."

As he pulled out of me for the last time, Cat swung around and lay underneath us, her mouth open ready to catch his cum from my cunt. It poured out and down into her and when the flow stopped, her mouth went to my hole, sucking it all. The softness of her lips and tongue were in sharp contrast to the hardness of his cock. Doug meanwhile had come to stand by my head and grabbing a handful of my hair, pulled me away from watching the show and fed me his cock to clean. Oh god the taste of myself on him and his salty cum was nectar as I worked my tongue up and down his shaft, and then around the bulbous head. He was still hard but my mouth was happy to stretch to take him in as Cat pulled my pussy lips into her mouth, cleaning me.

When he was satisfied with my work, he flopped down on the couch. Cat was still underneath me, meaning her pussy was there in front of me, calling to me, inviting me. Moving her skirt, I again dived in, licking from her clit to her asshole in long slow movements, then pulling every inch of that pussy into my mouth, sucking every drop of moisture from her before pushing my tongue into her hole. I could feel her moaning against my cunt. I moved onto my side slightly so I could use my fingers on her clit, rubbing and circling, feeling it harden. I switched and used my mouth on her clit and my fingers in her. She echoed me, her tongue magically awakening my pounded pussy til I felt yet another orgasm begin to build, it was slower, mellower than the first she had brought me to, but it was made all the sweeter when she came at almost the exact same moment. My mouth was full of her cum, hers was full of mine. I kept licking her until she pushed me away.

"Enough little slut, it is only Friday, the weekend is only just beginning."

She leaned back, she was still wearing her dress. That made me feel more like a slut than the good fucking I had just received from two almost strangers. I was naked, my pussy throbbing, my face covered in her, him and me and she looked like she had just come in from the garden.

"I'll get that champagne, we could probably all use a pick me up."

"Isn't she amazing? Most of us are wiped out by cumming, she just gets more energetic. A freak of nature that woman."

Laughing on her way out Cat stopped and picked up my underwear then my dress from the hall, "I don't think you will be needing these – I'll put them in the wash." Oh god, I was going to be naked all evening, my head may have screamed at the idea but my pussy certainly liked it. I was still lying prone on the couch, when I went to sit up, Doug stopped me: "No, stay there, you are within easy reach." And demonstrating his meaning, reached over and cupped my tit in his hand. Hazy minutes passed.

"Doug, can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"It is a bit embarrassing."

He didn't say anything, giving me the time to gather my nerve.

"Emm, I suppose what I want to ask is – was that ok?" I rushed on, having asked the question I now wasn't sure that I was ready for the answer. "I don't know if Cat told you but I don't have a lot of experience and certainly none like this."

"Yes, she told me. And don't worry, you were fine, more than fine. You have an eager mouth, a tight pussy and an ass I am dying to fuck. You respond nicely and anything you don't know we can teach you."

"Thank you."

"Now, I would like to ask you a question, if I may."

"Please do."

"Well it is something that Cat and I are a bit concerned about."

"Oh?"

"She explained about your husband and the cancer."

When Joe had been diagnosed, he had just given up everything: living, working, being a husband. When it had gotten bad, I nursed him at home, 3 long and often lonely years. He died almost 2 years ago. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time.

"Well we wondered, given your lack of experience if this was not a bit like jumping in at the deep end. "

Just as he finished, Cat came back with a bottle of champagne and three glasses.

"Oh you've asked her. I was going to wait til later."

"Well she asked if it had been ok for us, so seemed appropriate."

Setting the tray down, Cat knelt down beside the couch: "Darling silly slut that was such fun. You are a natural at eating pussy, and you certainly seemed to enjoy his cock in you."

I blushed.

"And you are so responsive, you explode when you cum, and you cum so often." She licked her lips. I don't know if it was intentional but it certainly brought back a memory of what that mouth, that tongue could do. She smiled her wicked smile. "We want to enjoy you, but we don't want to push you beyond where you are comfortable. This was only supposed to be coffee."

"You are not." I rushed in to reassure her. "Yes, this is new to me. Very new to me. But I want to be here." I paused, not quite knowing where to go next. "Would you mind if we talked about this later? I am not avoiding the question, I just don't really want to talk about it right now."

"If you are sure?"

"Oh I am very sure. Sure I want to be here, with both of you. And very sure I would really like a glass of champagne."

Doug jumped up, "So champagne it shall be for two very beautiful ladies."

It was cold and sparkled on my tongue. We talked for a bit, til Doug announced that if he was going to be any use to anyone, he needed some food and headed to the kitchen.

"Should I go and help him?" I asked Cat.

"No, he loves cooking when he is at home, it is like his hobby."

"Okay. May I use the bathroom?"

"Of course, come on, I will show you where you will be sleeping."

Upstairs she turned left and opened double doors to the master bedroom. It was beautiful with a stunning large four poster bed swathed in soft fabric. She watched as the realisation dawned on me that I would be sleeping with them in their bed. I guess it was logical, but it hadn't occurred to me.

She smiled: "We wouldn't want to wake horny and not have our slut at hand."

"Oh." Would I be able to live up to what they needed? I became aware again of my stretched pussy and the tingling in my nipples and knew right there and then, I was going to do my absolute best. This was my chance to live the sexy, sex filled life I had dreamt of. Monday to Thursday, I was going to be the nice widow everyone felt sorry for, but at the weekend I was going to be their slut.

"The bathroom is over there. Take your time and if you want to have a shower let me know and I will scrub your back for you." She swatted my ass lightly as I walked past.

Looking in the mirror, I was shocked that I looked almost the same as I had this morning. My hair was definitely messier and I was naked but wanton slut had not become tattooed on my forehead. Standing there, I replayed the taste of her, the feel of his cock in my mouth and pussy, the feeling of so many hands on my body. I was not in Kansas anymore.

While I was certainly tempted to take a shower to see just how Cat would scrub my back, long hair takes forever to dry so I contented myself with washing myself thoroughly.

"Aw, no shower?" Cat was sitting at her dressing table when I emerged. She had changed and was wearing a jewel green robe, she looked so beautiful. I could see the curve of her magnificent breasts where the robe closed. I felt my pussy begin moisten again.

"Are you up for a little game over dinner?"

The old me, the nice girl, would have wanted to know what she was committing to, but this new me, tattoo or not, just nodded.

"Good girl. Come here." As I approached she picked something up from the table. "Have you used one of these before?" It was a small oval egg with a string attached to one end.

I shook my head.

"Wow you really have not been out much, have you?"

Her comment stung and my face fell.

"Sarah, don't take it that way. I mean it in a good way, it means we get the delight of bringing you so many new experiences; turning you into our perfect slut. It is wonderful."

I smiled at her, a little embarrassed that I had been so easy to read yet reassured.

"Now spread your legs for me." As she put her hand between my legs, she exclaimed: "Oh you really are a juicy one, wet again for me." She brought her hand to her lips and licked. "Remind me to put a napkin on your chair at dinner or you will slide under the table." She laughed."Oh that might not be such a bad idea: you under the table eating me out while I eat one of Doug's gorgeous meals and then you could suck his cock to say thanks for cooking." She smiled as her fingers slid along my wetness, finding and rubbing my clit. "I think you like that idea too, don't you?"

I could barely nod, her fingers were slowing teasing me. Her laugh was joyful.

"But back to this." Taking the egg, in one hand and spreading me with the other, she slid it into my hole.

"It is a remote control vibrating egg. During dinner, every time I think about how I am going to fuck you, I will turn it on. Like this." She picked up a small remote from the table and turned the dial. At first I didn't feel anything, but when she moved the dial again, I felt it, a buzzing, tickling feel in my pussy. She turned the dial again and it got more intense. Another turn and I had to hold onto her shoulder to stay standing. I could literally feel my juices running out of me, my stomach began to clench and I knew an orgasm was on its way. She turned the dial again and pushed her hand through the river and unerringly found my clit. I screamed and exploded, bright lights flashed in my eyes and it felt like I was going to break into a million pieces. And it kept on going, she was holding me to her with one arm while working at my clit with the other. Rolls and rolls of intensity, I can't describe it better than that. The single most intense orgasm I had ever had. To this day, the smell of her perfume has the power to bring me back to that moment.

As I began to float back to earth, she was on her knees, gently licking all my cum. She put my leg up onto the chair for better access and sucked.

"Maybe I will be the one under the table, eating out this gorgeous pussy instead of food." She was looking up at me, her face glistening. I couldn't resist, I leaned down and started to lick her lips, she laughed but didn't stop me. I felt bolder and kneeling down began to kiss her. Her hands locked me to her and she took over the kiss, sharing the taste of me. I could feel her breasts pressing into mine, the need to touch them overwhelmed all caution. I brought my hands up, feeling their weight, their softness, their fullness. She moved back allowing me greater access. I found her nipples, rock hard and poking through the fabric, I rolled them between my fingers, but it wasn't enough I had to feel the skin. Pulling the robe aside, I got my wish. They were soft, full and warm, much larger than mine and spilled over my hands. Her hard nipples felt really long, I had to see them, so breaking the kiss, I feasted my eyes on the orbs, she had large areoles, soft pink but at the centre the nipples were like small soldiers standing to attention. They begged for my mouth and I obliged. Does everyone remember the first time they took a woman's nipple in their mouth with the same clarity I do? The texture of the skin, how it responds, the softness of the surrounding flesh pushing to get into your mouth?

Switching between them, I tried on her what she had done to me, pushing the nipple against my teeth and brushing it with my tongue, she moaned, I pressed a little harder and she moaned louder. Pushing my luck I bit down gently holding the elongated nipple between my teeth and circled the captured soldier with my tongue. She gasped but didn't stop me, in fact if anything, I would say her hands pushed me harder onto her. Switching again, I did the same to the left, but kept working the right with my nails. She was breathing heavily but in my enthusiasm I went too far as she suddenly said:"You will pay for that slut."

A moment of panic, what had I done? I found myself pushed back onto the floor and her pussy descended on my mouth. If this was punishment brig it on. She rode my face, smearing herself marking her territory. I hardened my tongue and let her set the pace of what she wanted. It was my dream, I was being smothered by and drowning in pussy. Bringing my hands up, I started to knead her ass. I was thinking about touching her rose bud when I felt Doug beside me. He pushed two fingers deep into my quivering cunt and then when I spread Cat's cheeks, I felt his fingers pushing into her asshole. She let out a long sigh of pleasure before leaning forward, supporting herself on her arms and giving Doug better access, it also changed the access for me, I could feel her hard clit and greedily sucked it. Doug was finger fucking his wife's ass while I ate her and she was loving it. She was moaning, grunting and working hard riding his fingers and my face.

The egg came alive, it was too much and within a minute, I was cumming hard, screaming around her pussy. Cat came, it spurted out of her like a drink can that had been shaken. I drank deeply and began to quench a thirst I never knew I had. She collapsed forward, almost smothering me before rolling off to the side. I lay there face smeared, a puddle of my own cum under me, covered in sweat, hers and mine and I can honestly say I had never been happier.

"You ladies do put on a good show. Just as well I only made a salad."

I broke out laughing. "Doug, would you mind turning off this egg or I am going to cum again and I'm not sure I'll survive it."

From behind me on the floor, Cat answered: "It stays on. I said it would be on whenever I thought about fucking you, and slut, right now, I am thinking about just how many ways I am going to fuck you." She moved closer to me. "I am going to fuck that pussy with my mouth, my fingers, my fist and my strap on." Her voice was low and her words deliberate. "I am going to fuck that mouth with my pussy every chance I get." Oh shit, my stomach was clenching, my cunt was pulsing, throbbing with the images of her words. She reached down and bent one of my knees finding my asshole. "And don't think this is going to escape. Baby, once I have opened you up, I am going to double fuck you, I am going to push my cocks so deep inside you, your cum will have to come out your mouth." Just her finger circling, was enough to push me over the edge and another orgasm so intense it was almost painful cracked me wide open. She was leaning down whispering in my ear. "And when I have finished with you, he is going to start and do it all again. His fat cock in your mouth, cunt and in your ass, you want that don't you?" There was a mouth on my cunt, sucking on clit, I flew higher, I needed to move to ease the intensity, but I was being held in place. "And when he is finished, then we will both do you. Him in your ass, me in your cunt, do you understand?" She paused but I was incapable of speaking. "You are our little fuck toy. Your holes are ours." I know I screamed, I could hear it, but my whole world had shrunk down to my exploding cunt.

~~~

I woke, it was dark, it was warm, I tried to move but there was a weight across my stomach. It took a moment but I finally worked out that I was in bed between them with Doug's arm lying across me. My pillow was her amazing tits.

"Go back to sleep, we will talk in the morning." She whispered and squeezed me tighter to me.

I woke to sunshine and Doug's cock hard against my ass. He must have sensed I was awake as he lifted my leg slightly and wet the head of his cock along my pussy. I never woke horny but this was no normal morning, and just the feel of his cock set me off. Reaching down I guided him into my hole. He rocked gently easing his fat cock into me. I was a little sore, but it was so gentle and such a perfect start to the day. I moved my leg up and back laying it on his hip, while he moved down further allowing more of his gorgeous meat to slide in. The gentle rocking, silent fucking continued for a while and he gradually moved lower and lower until he was able to slide his entire length into me. Reaching around he began to play with my clit. It too was aware it had been used the day before, but the wonderful sensations soon overcame any soreness. He kept up a steady rhythm with both his cock and his fingers. Not a word had been spoken until he whispered in my ear: "Cum with me." His pace picked up and I soon felt the tell tale clenching and need to bear down on him. "That's it little cum bucket, show the cock how much you like it." The bed moved and Cat was awake.

"Oh starting without me?"

"You don't like cock first thing in the morning. This one loves it." He punctuated each word with a thrust into my pussy so that it sounded like: You, slap, don't, slap, like, slap. When he finished speaking I could feel him so deep inside me. Everyone should wake up to a good fucking.

"I'll go for my shower then, when you are finished with her, send her into me."

"Up onto your knees."

I moved quickly, face buried in the bed, my ass high and legs spread. With his hands on my hips he slammed me on and off his cock, knocking the air out of me each time, my tits swayed rubbing against the sheet making the nipples hard. He pounded my cunt hard.

"Finger your clit and cum you little slut, cum all over my meat."

It didn't need much and I came as he dumped his load in me again. Just like yesterday, it felt like a gallon, a hot jet of jizz filling me and spilling over. His pace slowed and eventually stopped with his cock still inside me. I felt his finger at my asshole.

"Fucking this is going to be so special." He rolled off and out of me, "but right now you need to go to her."

"You don't want me to clean you?" I couldn't keep the note of disappointment out of my voice.

"Next time, right now, I am going to have a little snooze. Go on, she will have run you a bath and we don't want it to get cold."

His spunk ran down my legs as I walked to the half open bathroom door. He was right, she had run a bath and was sitting in it, her hair piled high on her head, just the tops of her breasts visible above the bubbles.

"Ah there you are. Clean yourself up and then come and join me." As I did as I was told, she continued to talk: "I do like a bath in the morning, so much more relaxing than a shower." As I stepped into the bath, I went to lie at the opposite end when she stopped me: "No, lie back against me." Her tits once again became my pillow.

"Is your pussy sore?"

"A little, but it is okay."

"Now, Sarah, the truth please. I will ask again – is your pussy sore?"

"Honestly, only a little, it knows it has been used more than being sore."

"And your tits?" Her hands cupped them gently.

"No and especially not when you are holding them."

"Ahhh you sweet girl." She kissed the top of my head. "Before I go on, I want you to know that we both thoroughly enjoyed you yesterday. Such a responsive body and you learn so quickly."

I bit my lip, it sounded like there was going to be a "but" coming. And there it was, I held my breath waiting to hear what she was going to say next. "But Doug and I have very healthy appetites, and we are a little worried if it would be too much for you."

My temper flared to make up for the sense of disappointment.

"Look, Catriona, it's okay. You don't think I can keep up with you. It's okay." I can't tell you the disappointment that flooded through me, I started to get out of the bath but she held me back.

"Stop right where you are. We want you, we want to fuck your brains out, just as I described last night." She sighed. "I have explained it badly. Let me start again. Okay?