Weekend Plaything Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

"I wanted you from that time on the phone, the noises you made, so sensual. Last night after we put you to bed Doug and I talked. We want you, your body is heavenly to use. What we don't want is for you to go home tomorrow evening and regret what you have done, what we have done to you."

I started to speak but she told me to let her finish.

"Remember this is only the beginning. Doug and I like to push the boundaries, we don't limit ourselves to what the rest of society deem is right and proper. We like to think we are adventurers. But we have always been that way, it is how we found each other in the first place. But you, you are different. You said yourself you had a sheltered upbringing, you are not very experienced with" she paused "with adventure, shall we say. I don't think I realised just how inexperienced you were."

"Yesterday, was glorious, it was fun, it was sexy and you definitely have the potential to be the slut we want. Remember a slut to us is a treasure. But if we continue to meet, we are going to take you so far outside your comfort zone." She made a gesture like a plane taking off.

"I am not looking for an answer now, we are going to indulge ourselves with you as much as we possibly can to-day and tomorrow. But when you do go home, you need to think whether this weekend was a one off for you, something to look back on and wonder that you were ever so daring. Or if you want to take that ride with us."

I turned around to look at her making the water slosh dangerously close to the edge. I wanted her to see my face.

"I want a first class seat on that ride." When she went to interrupt me, I turned the tables on her and asked her to let me finish. "Joe was a good man, but he was a boring lover. I used to fantasise when he was fucking me. I fantasised about other men, women, groups of men, groups of men and women, being used and fucked so hard that I couldn't walk for a week." I paused thinking of the total frustration of a husband who loves and adores you, but treats you like a fragile thing when all you want is to be treated like a slut. "When he got sick and our sex life was nonexistent, I lay in bed at night working up detailed dreams, I'll tell you some of them sometime. In the morning, I would wake soaking wet needing to be fucked exactly the way Doug just did. Hard, fast and demanding."

"Joe dying when he did made me realise just how short life is. And I refuse to go quietly into the night. I want to wring every piece of fun and pleasure from it. I want to fuck you, I want to fuck Doug and be fucked by both of you in tandem and by whomever else you want to invite along. For however long as we are all happy with the arrangement. As I said to you before, there are only a few things I will not try, but everything else show me, teach me. Make me into as much an adventurer as you and Doug. Please Cat, please. I want this more than you know."

I sank back into the cooling water. I had never spoken so honestly about my fantasies and it was oddly draining to let it all out but exhilarating as well.

Cat stared at me intently, as if she was trying to work out if I was telling the truth or just saying what she wanted to hear. Then she smiled:

"Okay then I guess that covers that. We don't need to talk of it again." She paused, "Groups eh? I definitely want to hear about those dreams. We might even be able to make one or two come true."

"Cat, you already have."

"I am glad dear. Now I am going to get out of here, you shower, take your time. Come downstairs when you are ready, you must be starving."

I hadn't noticed until she said it but my stomach growled at the thought of breakfast. Wrapping a large towel around herself she left and I could hear her talking to Doug in the bedroom. The water was too cool to stay in the bath for long, so I took a long hot shower. After wrapping my hair in a towel, I headed down to the kitchen. I took it as a measure of how right all of this was that I had not even considered wrapping my body in a towel.

Doug jumped off his stool and wrapped me in a bear hug. "She told me. I am so glad." He was beaming down at me. "But now unfortunately, I have some work to do. I should be back after lunch. I understand you ladies are heading out shopping, so enjoy yourselves and I will fuck you later." He kissed Cat and walked out waving.

"He is off to play golf, he says it is networking and so counts as work." Cat laughed. "Now I wasn't sure what you liked for breakfast, so I have done some French toast, bacon and there are plenty of cereals. Help yourself."

"Thanks, it looks great." I was working my way through my second piece of French toast, when something occurred to me. Cat was sipping coffee and reading the paper opposite me.

"Cat, I am going to need my dress and underwear if we are going out."

"Your dress is still in the washer, I forgot to turn it on last night. You can borrow something of Nora's, you are about the same size."

"Nora?"

"Nora is our daughter, she's at college, she won't mind if you borrow something."

"I didn't know you had kids." Odd I knew how she liked her pussy licked but not that she had kids.

"Yes, three. Luke is the eldest, he's 23, he lives in the city. Nora is in the middle, she is 20. She's doing her Masters in English lit, wants to teach. And then my baby Matt, he's 19 and doing business studies. I think. He changes his mind so often it is hard to keep up."

"You sound very proud of them."

"I am – they are good kids – but doesn't every parent think that. Anyway, Nora's room: turn right at the top and it is the once facing you at the end of the hall. She leaves stuff here so she doesn't have to carry it back and forth."

I started to clear the table so she went on: "Oh leave that Tanya will be in soon, she'll tidy up. Go on. I'll follow you up, I just need to make a quick call."

~~~

Nora's room was very feminine and smelt of flowers with one wall was lined with wardrobes. I felt a little like an intruder and catching my naked reflection in the mirror didn't help; naked in another woman's bedroom, I was definitely out of my comfort zone, but yet it didn't feel wrong to be naked here in their house.

Opening one wardrobe, it was about half full of skirts and dresses some of them very formal and dressy. Cat was right: we were the same dress size. The next wardrobe was also half full this time of trousers, jeans and workout clothes. The final section was drawers with underwear, tops and shirts. The sun was beaming in the window, so a skirt and top was probably a good option, I was looking through the rack when Cat joined me.

"Oh I think another dress would be nice, I know the one I would like to see you in." She started flicking through the selection. "Ah here it is." It was a floral halter neck dress with a full skirt, it reminded me of the 1950's for some reason. "Here try it on."

Nora must have been a bit taller than me, as the halter straps were very loose and my tits were more uncovered than covered. As I started to adjust the length, Cat spread the fabric, very deliberately holding, squeezing and arousing my tits, my nipples hardened.

"Beautiful!"

"I think my bra straps will show and ruin the line of it. I suppose I could wear a cardigan."

"Simple then, no bra."

I stared at her, my tits may not be as large as hers at only a 36C, hers had to be at least a D, but I had not gone out in public without a bra since I was 12 when the local kids made fun of my budding breasts bouncing when I ran. But this was a new day, a new me and I have to admit, it did cause a frisson of something delicious to run through my pussy.

"And knickers?" I asked with a wry smile, knowing the answer before she gave it.

"Entirely up to you!" Her eyes twinkled, I kid you not, they twinkled. She added nonchalantly: "But I often get hungry when shopping, and may need to snack on something, quick and easy."

"Oh!" I had tried playing her at her own game and lost. My pussy had been fucked before breakfast and now I was to be a lunch time snack.

"Nice try!" She laughed as the blush on my face deepened. Turning me to the mirror she whispered: "Look. Look and see what I see: A beautiful woman, with the most gorgeous breasts and I know a wet and glorious pussy is under there waiting for me." She lifted the skirt and slid her hand between my legs. "See I was right." A pause. "But much as I want to fuck you again right now, we have shopping to do, come on."

~~~

"Dana, you gorgeous girl how are you?"

"Cat, where have you been, I have missed seeing you."

"I know, I know."

From the outside the shop looked like an upmarket lingerie boutique, but the girl behind the counter was not like any of the lingerie assistants I had ever encountered. She was tall, taller than Cat, jet black hair, dressed in a short plaid mini skirt and a top that stopped just under her tits, revealing a tattooed stomach, more tattoos graced her arms. A beautiful goth running a lingerie boutique may not be unusual, but it was something I had never encountered before. And I couldn't work out why we would be in a lingerie store in the first place. Cat had just told me not to wear underwear, so why buy any? My attention was dragged back:

"Dana, I want you to meet Sarah."

A look passed between them, an arched eyebrow from Dana followed by a slight nod from Cat.

"Sarah, welcome, it is very nice to meet you."

I smiled: "Thank you, nice to meet you as well."

"So Cat what can I help you with this morning."

"I need a couple of things. First a starter anal pack – some plugs, small and soft to start and then I guess about 4 in increasing thicknesses and lengths. Oh maybe one with a jewel finish. That would be pretty. Sarah here is an anal virgin and we need to get her ready to take Doug."

I was blushing and wanted the ground to swallow me up.

"Oh you lucky thing, Doug filling your ass, you are in for a hell of a ride."

"Dana, please, she is a little skittish at times."

"Opps sorry, my bad." She didn't look sorry at all.

"So I also need some new strap-ons. One vaginal, reasonably big, she takes Doug no problem, so something a little bigger. Do you still have those glass ones? I do like them. And an anal, again a few sizes so I can really stretch her. Oh some beads as well, vibrating would be good." Grinning at me she added: "She likes vibrating things."

"Oh we are going to have fun, let me put the closed sign up. Cora is late again – she was at a party at Terry's last night."

"Then she will be very late. Oh and a corset, I am thinking under bust or quarter cup, maybe one of each?"

My head was swirling at her list: glass dildos, anal beads, plugs. Oh god.

"Why don't you go and get comfortable and I will find what you need."

Cat led me to a changing room, it too more suited to a high end lingerie boutique than a place to shop for a strap-on.

"Panicking?"

"A little." There was no point in denying it, she probably could see it on my face.

"I could distract you."

"Yes you could, very easily."

"Oh sweetheart, you tempt me so much." She was stroking the side of my breast where the halter top didn't quite cover. "Look at how far you have already come. Yesterday afraid to get out of the cab, and now sitting here with tits hanging out, your pussy excited and probably soaking my daughter's dress."

I was about to answer when Dana opened the door, she was pushing a sort of serving trolley.

"I thought we would deal with toys first, I've brought you a selection. So here we have a set of plugs, as you can see, graded upwards. Wasn't sure how large you wanted to go. I don't have any jewels in stock at the moment, but I thought you might like to see this one. I just got it in."

She held up a metal thing, it was kind of shaped like the others.

Cat seemed intrigued. Dana turned the base, exclaiming "Et voila" as the top of the plug opened out like flower petals. "Ohhhh nice!"

"Yup, once inserted it opens out creating a nice sensation, but here is the best bit." Turning it upside down, there was a small hasp." You put a small padlock or I suppose you could use a plastic tie and it cannot be collapsed and so has to stay in. Ingenious, don't you think?"

Taking it from her, Cat turned it over in her hands, "A nice weight too. Oh I definitely want. Does it work vaginally as well?"

"You know I don't know, I only got delivery yesterday and have not had a chance to experiment."

"Shall we try it out?"

"Great idea. I'll get you a fresh one and some lube."

"Oh she won't need lube".

Dana broke into a loud laugh. "Fabulous."

I know I was a little shocked at the assortment Dana had brought in, but it still took me a few minutes to work out that they were talking about trying it out on me.

When she came back Cat asked: "So I just insert and twist?"

"Yup, you may need to push it a little, it can be stiff."

"Oh why don't you show me?"

Dana was going to insert it? My brain screamed but as always my body betrayed me and I was definitely staining Nora's dress. Dana was pulling on some gloves as Cat pulled up my skirt. "Scooch forward a bit, put your heels on the side of the couch. Knees nice and wide apart, my gorgeous slut."

It did not occur to me not to do as told and soon Dana was on her knees in front of me with my dripping pussy inches from her face.

"It might me a little cold." She ran her fingers up and down my crack saying she needed to make sure I was wet enough, but did she have to flick my clit? Cat was laughing watching. I felt the metal at my hole, it was cold. She pushed it forward and I felt every inch of it slide in, the cold base rested against my over heated pussy. She twisted it around a few times, her eyes laughing at me.

"How does that feel?"

"Emm nice." I managed to croak out.

"So let's open it up. Oh hold on I have an idea!" And she pushed the entire toy into my cunt, her fingers following it in. "I wonder if I can open it now." Looking up at me, she asked "You don't mind do you? In the interest of market research."

I couldn't answer, Cat had begun to idly play with my clit, idly for her, but I was melting against her.

Dana's fingers were trying to turn the base of the plug. "It is so hard to get a grip, she is gushing." Leaning forward she licked, forcing her tongue into my hole. Oh god, a woman I had met less than an hour ago was licking my cunt and I was loving it.

"There we go." I felt the toy bloom in my pussy, it felt like it was everywhere. I came, I couldn't stop it, the whole situation, two women playing with me in a changing room, Cat's fingers on my clit, a strange woman licking me and working her fingers inside. Fantasies were made of this. It was a hard and fast punch of an orgasm.

"Oh how nice. You don't mind do you Cat?"

"Be my guest."

Dana began slurping at my pussy, her tongue darting, licking, the strange feeling of that thing inside me, another orgasm built and exploded on her face.

"Oh she is a quick multi, you have struck gold Cat."

"Indeed I have."

For the next few minutes all the sounds in the room were Dana's slurps, my moans and Cat's low growl as she kissed me deeply.

When Dana had sated her appetite for my pussy, she leaned back smiling, another cat who had feasted on my pussy cream. She told me to stand up and move around, she needed to see if the metal thing would stay put.

Was she joking? I was a wreck, my legs were quivering from the onslaught of her mouth and having been in position for so long. But again, I did as I was told. I could feel it drop down, it felt quite heavy but then it stopped and as I shakily moved around, it stayed inside me making me feel incredibly full and aware.

"Wonderful, I'll definitely take a few of those." A few? Why on earth would she need more than one? Then I realised, she planned on one in my ass and one in my cunt. "Pet, why don't you sit down and have a rest while I look at the rest of these wonderful toys?"

I sank into the couch and watched through a haze as Cat assessed the length, girth and weight of various things on the tray. She seemed to know exactly what she wanted and set aside a number of items. Knowing that she was planning on using all of them on me at some point in the future was both scary and exciting. For some reason the image of Alice falling down the rabbit hole popped into my head and I laughed. "You ok?" Cat raised a quizzical eyebrow. I nodded and she turned back to the trolley.

A knock on the door and a small pixie face peeked around. "Hi Dana, sorry I'm late." Then a screech: "Cat, oh god how wonderful to see you. I've missed you so much." She was in the door and hugging Cat before I could even blink.

"Hi Cora." Cat's voice was a little cold. She was not returning the hug.

Dana stepped in, "About time Cora, please go and open up, I closed to take care of Cat."

"But I can do that, I know what Cat likes. Don't I?" Cat ignored the comment and held out her hand to me.

"Cora this is Sarah."

The pixie watched me as I took Cat's hand, she had red hair, that alabaster skin that comes with it and she was definitely not pleased to see someone else there. The atmosphere in the room had completely changed.

"Hi Cora." I tried to make my voice as friendly as possible.

"Oh. Hi." She was definitely not pleased to see me.

"Cora, please go and open up."

"Okay, keep your cool, I'm going."

When the door closed, Dana apologised, Cat waved it off and suggested that it was time to look at corsets. Dana said she would be right back with a selection. I didn't ask, but Cat volunteered: "Cora wanted your position. We spent one night with her, about 6 months ago and have regretted it ever since."

"Why?"

"I told you, Doug and I are a couple, we are a team. We may have fun separately, but we are always a team. Cora couldn't accept that. She wanted me and not Doug. That was not going to happen."

"Oh I see."

"I am sorry, I called ahead to make sure she wasn't here and I thought we would be out of here before she arrived. I'm sorry."

"Cat, you have history, I know that. It's fine."

"Thank you for saying that but it is not fine – we were having fun. It was so delicious watching Dana and you. I wanted to push you on the floor again and ride your face while she ate you, but I would have missed seeing your expressions."

"Oh hold on, you rang ahead? So Dana knew you were bringing me in? And you knew she would ...?" I let the question hang.

"Guilty as charged!" Her smirk turned to a concerned look. "You are not angry are you?"

"No, no, how could I be angry when you have made another fantasy, real. " She hugged me tight and I whispered: "Let's see if we can bring back that fun. Wait right there." I found Dana, got what I needed and went back. Cat was standing pretty much where I had left her. Going to the trolley I chose the small butt plug, flicked open the lube and handed both to her before bending over the arm of the couch.

"Please begin stretching my ass, so I can take your cock and your husband's." Looking over my shoulder I could see Cat was smiling broadly.

"That would be my absolute pleasure my gorgeous slut. But first shopping has made me kind of hungry." Kneeling down behind me she began to lap at my cunt. Moving around with the metal plug still buried inside me had started my juices flowing again. As she licked and sucked, two things happened at once. I heard the door open and I felt her finger pressing at my hole. I had read about anal and so tried to relax as much as possible, not easy with a tongue dancing around my clit and knowing we were being watched.

"Oh you ladies are busy, I can come back later."

Cat raised her head. "No Dana, wait. This beautiful woman has just made me an offer that I want to get her home and take her up on, as soon as possible. Can you pack up the things I set aside? The corset fitting will have to wait."