Weekend Plaything Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure Cat. Why don't I pack up some of the corsets and you can try them on at home?"

"Thanks Dana, that is very kind of you." She put the lube and the small plug back on the trolley. "We will be out in just a few minutes."

"Sit down sweetheart, we need to get that plug out of you." After much poking and prodding, a few expletives and licks, Cat managed to remove it.

"Now, let's go and start stretching that ass. At the rate you are going, you will be ready for Doug by dinner."

~~~

The ride home was quiet, my head was full of thoughts. Despite my certainty when talking to Cat this morning, I began to wonder if I was going down the rabbit hole too fast. So much had happened in less than 24 hours, I had eaten a woman, had been eaten by two, been fucked by a man I had just met. There was going with the flow and then there was being reckless. I was sitting in a car with a strange woman, wearing a borrowed dress with a box full of sex toys on the back seat, about to get a plug inserted into my virgin ass. Were fantasies supposed to be made into real life? Maybe they should remain just in the imagination.

~~~