Weekend Retreat

Story Info
Husband and wife visit online S&M friends for first time.
1.7k words
4.18
48.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Bill and I had been swingers for about 4 years when we came across a couple who hosted their own 'adult weekend retreats.' We had met them in a swingers group on the internet. We talked online and exchanged emails for about 3 weeks before we decided to visit them. The normal folks we met swinging were only into soft swing and never anything adventurous such as S&M and Bondage. This was a big interest of ours and we wanted to experience it further with others. When we met Rob and Kim online, they seemed to be into the same rough sex, and slave humiliation and torture as we had fantasized about, only they actually pursued and acted on it.

Bill and I decided to try out this retreat and left early one Saturday morning. It was a 2 hour drive to Rob and Kim's. We found the address and were quite shocked at what we were going into. We pulled up to an iron gate that had a video camera and had to push a button to have the gate opened. We drove up a beautiful gravel road, which winded up to the house. This house was huge just like a mansion and surrounded by beautiful landscaping, being maintained by a gardener that had we passed up the drive. We stopped the car out front of the main entry and were greeted by a man and woman. The man was about 6'1 large frame and trim with graying dark hair. The woman was about 5'7 with long black hair and olive skin, she looked of Mediterranean descent.

We introduced ourselves as Bill and Cathy and they hugged us hello. They invited us into the house and we followed them straight through to a back patio, where there was a full brunch being set on the garden table by an older woman in a servants uniform. We sat down and talked with them about our trip and sipped some drinks. It was nice to finally see them in person after all the talking that we had done online. We understood this to be a trip to fulfill our fantasies for the weekend. Since Rob and Kim were very well off financially, they had plenty of room to host and support their fantasy interests. Rob and Kim were both dominant masocists as was Bill; I was the submissive one who likes to be treated roughly and told what to do. I had also just recently confessed to my husband and then to Rob and Kim my interest in sexual humiliation. So I was a bit nervous as what to expect for the weekend, but we were assured by Kim and Rob to put our fantasies in their hands.

We finished off our drinks and Rob asked if we were ready to start our weekend. We both anxiously said yes and Kim asked me to follow her. She told me to leave my bags where they were and I followed her into the house and down a short hall to a room. Kim opened the door and motioned me to walk in. It was a beautiful powder room, done up in pinks and flowers, and looked like it had a couple closets as well, it was fit for a princess. I remarked at how beautiful it was. Kim walked straight through without saying anything back. She pulled out a black silk blindfold from the vanity drawer and proceeded to put it around my eyes tightly. She then told me to strip my clothes down naked. This took me off guard since I wasn't expecting it. I thought she had another beautiful surprise for me. "Don't make me have to tell you again!" she remarked. I nervously started taking off my clothes and then stood their naked. I felt her take my hand and lead me through what I had thought was a closet. I stepped through the doorway and felt immediately a cold cement floor. She let my hand fall and left me standing alone. I had no idea where I was or what was going to happen. "We can't have filthy little girls staying out our house" Kim said. She told me to stand straight with my arms down at my side and feet shoulder width apart. Next thing I felt cold water spraying on me from the front. It felt as if I was a car and she was hosing me down. She put a bar of soap in my hand and told me to wash my body. I ran the bar of soap across my arms and belly. Kim starts to bellow " Spread your legs and wash that pussy of yours" in a stern voice. I did what she said and then felt her concentrating the water hose directly at my pussy. The water cut off and things were quiet for a few moments, I stood their, naked and shaking with nipples hard.

I felt a towel being put around me and Kim removed my blindfold. I was shocked to see the servant lady holding the garden hose. I looked around the room and it was all made out of gray cement with drains for the water in the floor. A big change from the powder room I was just in. There was a long rectangular cement table in the center of the room. Kim told me to walk to the table and lie down on my back. I was very nervous and hesitant at this point, I had no idea there was someone else in the room. I had always desired this sort of sexual nervousness since I was a child; I just never expected to have it happen.

I lied down on the table. Kim and her servant walked around me. Kim told me to spread my legs to show Rita my pussy. I was so nervous. Rita (the servant lady) walked down to the end of the table, staring straight at me. I slid my legs apart slightly. Kim's voiced followed... "Cathy! Bend your knees and spread them wide open. Show Rita what a little slut we have visiting us." I bent my knees and spread my legs as I was told. Rita watched intently. Kim came over and pulled my arms over my head and tied the blindfold around my wrists. I closed my thighs, but they were immediately pulled back apart by Rita. She slapped my shaved pussy lips hard and said "No one told you to close your legs you little slut." I had goose bumps from her smacking me. Kim looped the blindfold over a hook on the table; my arms were now restrained above my head.

At this time, I had no idea what Bill was up to, and I wondered if he had any idea what was going on. Kim pulled out 2 more black scarves and tied them around my thighs and hooked them to either side of the table, leaving me spread wide open. I could feel the coldness of the table and cool air blowing across my body. My nipples were the hardest that they have ever been. I asked Kim what was Bill up to. She said "No one asked you to say anything and slapped me on the mouth. She went into the other room and came back with a small brown leather bag. Out of it she pulled a ball gag with a pink ball. She came over and strapped it on to me. It was the hugest ball gag I had seen and it hurt my jaws to have my mouth open that wide. Kim said "do you still want to talk now?" I shook my head no. Rita was rummaging through the bag and pulled out too stainless steel dildos, both the same size; large. She handed them to Kim and grabbed something small from the bag. She walked over to me and showed me two stainless steel clothes pins. She smiled and laughed and put one on my nipple. I jumped and squealed as it hurt like hell, and then she put one on my other nipple. I was arched in pain and grunting. I felt something cold on stomach; it was Kim was rubbing a steel dildo on me, looking into my eyes as she slid it towards my pussy.

She ran the cold steel across my pussy lips; it actually helped take my mind off my nipples. She then used her other hand to slap my pussy, once, twice, and then repeatedly. It stung and I arched and squirmed in pain. Rita grabbed my hair and wrapped it around her hand. She pulled it tight and I looked straight up at her. "This is how little sluts get treated...you like it...don't you...you fucking dirty slut." She kept gripping my hair as Kim penetrated my pussy with the dildo. It was freezing cold and she stuck it straight in. She moved it back and forth slowly then quickened the pace. I was starting to enjoy all the pain, and liked having Rita pull my hair and look down at my naked body. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I hear Kim say "What the hell is this? Why are you getting my pretty dildo all wet?." She pulled it from my pussy and showed it to me, it was covered with my slippery juices. She rubbed it around the ball-gag and on my lips and told me to taste my nasty pussy.

Rita took the nipple clips off me and repositioned them, making me wince in pain again. Kim said she was going to teach me a lesson for cuming on her dildo. She took it and started probing my ass with it. She was careful at first to not injure my tender ass, but quickly had it fully inserted into me. She fucked my ass with the big steel dildo. I felt it gaping me open, she must have thought I was getting too loose and she got an even bigger dildo from her bag. This one was huge and I was scared. She slid it quickly into my pussy and got it wet and stuck it directly into my ass. I winced in pain as she didn't ease into it. She pushed the dildo all the way into my ass and this brought some tears to my eyes. Kim grabbed a camera from the brown bag and snapped a picture of me laying their naked and wide open. She said she wanted to show my husband what dirty slut he married.

To be continued.