Weekend Retreat

Story Info
A couples first sexual retreat.
2.5k words
4.01
27k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Julie had been married for almost 5 years. Sometimes it seemed like a long time and other times it seemed like they were still getting to know each other. Lately it seemed to Julie like everything was pretty routine. They both worked full time and usually had sex on Sundays and Wednesdays. Today, since it was Saturday she decided to search online for something exciting they could do for their anniversary. She wanted something different that could bring some excitement back into their lives.

She and Steve had met at an amusement park when the dates they had brought had run into each and had known each other and ended up going off together and leaving Steve and Julie by themselves. They decided not to waste the day and went on a bunch of rides together and found out they had a lot in common. They dated for about a year before they decided to get married. They were both fairly conservative but also open to trying different things. The problem was they both were fairly naïve when it came to sex and anything that was involved with it.

Julie started up the computer while Steve was out mowing the lawn. She wasn't sure what to really look for so she typed in couples retreats in the search field. Quite a few hits came up and she started browsing them. A lot of them were for couples having marital problems which they weren't. Finally she came across a site called Woodystock. It was located in the mountains not too far away. It mentioned it was for couples only looking to improve their sex lives and increase intimacy with each other. Clothing was optional and the accommodations were cabins just with beds and a bathroom. There was a big community room for eating and getting together and having seminars. They had a swimming pool and hot tub and everything was made to be natural and fit in with the natural setting. It sounded really nice and peaceful and something they would enjoy. The price was pretty reasonable. She called Steve in to look at the site and he said it sounded pretty good. They decided to stay for a four day weekend and went ahead and made reservations for the end of the month for their anniversary.

By the end of the month Julie was really looking forward to their getaway. Her coworkers had asked where she was going and all she told them was that Steve had made reservations somewhere and she didn't know where because it was a surprise. She left work a little early on Thursday so she could pack and get everything ready so they could leave out early in the morning. The drive was about 4 hours away so they wanted to get an early start.

Friday morning they got up early and headed out. They put some cd's on and hit the highway. They followed the directions they printed out from the website and after almost four hours they came to the turnoff. There was a small discreet sign at the turn off and they had to drive in through the trees for quite a ways before they came to a gate with a guard to check them in.

Obviously people couldn't just drop in . They checked in with the guard and he let them in and pointed the way to the road that would lead to their cabin. The cabins were in a circle around a big main building. All the entrances faced in to the main building in the middle. They pulled up and parked next to their cabin and got out. An employee met them at the door and showed them in. Her name was Gina and she was dressed only in shorts and flip flops. Steve and Julie were a little surprised. She had a name tag hanging around her neck and it hung right over her breasts so you had to look at her breasts to see her name tag. She said she would give them a tour and they could look around and decide what clothes to wear or not wear after they were comfortable about everything.

She led them to the main building and showed them were they would eat and at what times and what seminars would be held while they were there and at what times. There were some groups of people sitting around together and some were fully clothed and some were completely naked, but they all looked comfortable. She took them out the back door and around another building and to the swimming pool. It was a large pool built into the trees and rocks and was beautiful. There were a few people in the pool and some just laying in the sun. Almost all of them were nude. Behind the swimming pool was a fairly large hot tub built into the rocks. It was beautiful and at the moment nobody was using it. They made their way back to their cabin and Gina left them letting them know that dinner was at 5:30. It was only 2:00 in the afternoon so they decided to take a swim and relax before dinner. They put on swimsuits for the time being until they felt a little more comfortable. They grabbed towels and headed out.

When they got to the swimming pool there was only one other couple there and they were at one end and the girl was sucking on the guy's cock. Steve and Julie were a little surprised but figured why not, this was what they had come for.

They got in the pool and swam around the opposite end of the other couple but kept watching them. After awhile Steve removed his trunks and Julie saw that his cock was hard. She was turned on also, but still felt shy. Steve swam under her and between her legs and briefly stroked her. Then he came up behind her and played with her nipples. They were quite hard under her swim suit top. He pulled the strings loose and pulled her top off. The other couple was quite busy so they didn't notice and nobody else was around so Julie relaxed and floated in the pool letting the sun warm her breasts and nipples.

Steve then started to pull on her swimsuit bottoms and she went ahead and let him pull them off. He then lifted her up to the edge of the pool and started licking her pussy. She was very wet and not just from the pool water. She leaned back and the sun felt so luscious and relaxing and with Steve licking her pussy she was very turned on. He licked all the way around her lips and in and out of her pussy and then sucked gently on her clit. She had shaved all her hair off so he could see every part of her pussy and really get to her clit. He then increased the pressure of sucking on her clit and she was close to cumming.

She opened her eyes and glanced around and saw a different couple sitting a little ways away watching them. By this time she was so close to cumming she didn't really care and actually felt even more turned on. Steve sucked her clit harder and slid his fingers into her wet pussy. She came quickly at that point, her body clenching in desire. Steve slid his fingers out and helped her get back into the pool. He then lifted himself up on the ledge and Julie couldn't resist licking the pool water off his large throbbing hard cock. She licked and sucked and made him cum and saw that the other couple watched that also. They then swam a little more and then decided to go back to their room. When they were getting out of the pool they saw the other couple had moved to a grassy spot and were fucking each other. They stood and watched for a few minutes and went back to their room. Steve was hard again and by the time they got back to their cabin they went straight to the bed and started fucking.

They slept a little after and woke up at 5:00. They got in the shower which was extra large with double shower heads. Julie didn't really want to eat naked so she put on some tight stretchy shorts and a halter top so she didn't have to worry about any underwear but still felt covered. Steve put on some shorts and a tank top. They headed down to the community room and joined the other couples already gathered there. Most had clothes on but a lot of them women's clothes were very skimpy or see through. A couple of women just had pasties on their nipples with shorts.

They sat a table with one other couple named John and Roxanne who had also just arrived that day. They had a lot in common and hit it off pretty good. John and Roxanne said they wanted to go to the hot tub later that night. They agreed to meet them there at 9:00. After dinner they went to a seminar on giving an erotic massage. They both really enjoyed it and were very relaxed. Then they went back to their cabin for a little bit before they met John and Roxanne at the hot tub.

Julie put on her swimsuit bottom and threw a swim cover over her top. Steve decided to go nude but wrapped a towel around to walk to the hot tub. John and Roxanne were already there when they arrived. Both were nude and were just getting in. Julie decided she would be more comfortable being nude since everyone else was. Steve and Julie got in and relaxed. The hot water felt great. She and Roxanne talked some while Steve and John talked.

Julie started to get a little warm so she eased up one step so her upper body was out of the heat. Her nipples instantly hardened in the cool night air. Steve and John both noticed instantly and were both turned on. Roxanne also decided to ease up and she sat up on the step with Julie. Her nipples also hardened in the air and she looked at Julies nipples and asked Julie if she could suck on them. Julie had never done anything with another girl, but the idea kind of turned her on. She glanced over at Steve and John and they both nodded. Julie said sure and leaned back a little and Roxanne leaned over and took one nipple in her mouth. She played with the other one with her hand and pinched it with her fingers. Roxanne's mouth felt incredible on her nipple. Her tongue swirled around and flicked it back and forth. Then she sucked hard on it and Julie thought she would almost come just from that. Steve and John had moved closer. Steve asked them to move up another step so they were almost completely out of the water. He then spread Julies legs apart and started licking her pussy. John also was licking Roxanne's pussy. Roxanne then started running her tongue down Julies stomach and came close to where Steve was sucking her clit. John noticed her coming down and moved out of the way and guided Roxanne's head to where he had been. Julie instantly noticed the difference in pressure and technique. Roxanne was amazing and knew just the right spots and right pressure. Steve was watching and stroking his cock. Julie looked up at him and motioned him to come over so she could suck on him. John was also stroking his cock so Julie reached her hand up to help stroke him and rub his balls since Roxanne was still busy with her pussy.

They decided to move to a soft grassy spot nearby. Roxanne asked Julie if she wanted to taste her and Julie said she would. Steve was surprised as Julie had never mentioned ever being slightly interested in another woman. Roxanne lay back and Julie started to lick tentatively but then really got in to it. She couldn't believe the taste of Roxanne. It was kind of sweet and sexy. J

ohn leaned over Roxanne so she could suck him and Steve got behind Julie as she had her ass raised up while she licked Roxanne's pussy. Steve slid his cock into Julies pussy and fucked her while she ate out Roxanne. Roxanne started to cum at the same time as Julie. Then both Steve and John came. They all laid back and relaxed a little bit. John and Roxanne said they had done this before but only a couple of times but this had been the best time. Steve and Julie admitted they had never done anything like this before but had enjoyed it a lot.

They all headed back to their cabins and Steve and Julie slept really good that night. The rest of the weekend was amazing and they coupled up with John and Roxanne a few more times. The night before they were to leave they went to John and Roxanne's cabin after dinner and had a bottle of wine with some snacks. They played some card games and then all got on the bed. Roxanne wanted to eat Julies pussy again and Julie was more than willing.

Steve sucked on Julies nipples and John played with Roxanne's pussy. John then asked if he could lick Julies pussy and Steve said he would like to eat Roxanne's also if that was okay. Everyone was in agreement so they all switched around. Roxanne's pussy was completely shaven just like Julies but her lips and clit were larger and lighter in color. He licked her and sucked on her clit. She did taste amazing just like Julie said. He glanced over and John was really going at Julies pussy.

Julie was close to cumming. It really turned Steve on to see another guy get her that hot. He was so horny watching them and eating Roxanne. Roxanne was close to cumming also. Julie was almost there and started yelling "fuck me, fuck me" John looked over at Steve and Steve thought maybe she forgot who she was with but nodded to John to go ahead. He watched as John quickly slipped a condom on and slipped his hard cock into Julie. Roxanne noticed him watching and handed him a condom also. He glanced at John and John nodded. Steve quickly put the condom on and slid his cock into Roxanne's pussy. Julie opened her eyes and saw that John was fucking her. She glanced over at Steve fucking Roxanne and he smiled at her and told her he loved her. Then he came and Julie came. Steve and Roxanne came right after that.

After Julie and Steve returned to their cabin they went right to bed. Julie asked Steve if it had been okay that they had fucked other couples. He told her she was the only one he loved and still loved her and that it had just been a great sexual experience and it only made their relationship stronger and closer. She pulled him close and snuggled up and they both fell asleep grateful they had taken this weekend getaway.