Weekend Retreat

Story Info
A story about submission.
1.3k words
3.85
11.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive a little early, as I suspected, and knowing where my extra house key is hidden, you retrieve it and enter, as you pass by the dining room table you see a note and a single rose alongside it, along with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

The note reads: Hi baby, guess you might arrive early, I hope you are freshly showed and shaven, I have left something for you to wear on the bed upstairs, make yourself at home and I will see you shortly with dinner. You smile and proceed upstairs, to find a note on the bed next to a black short teddy and nylon's and a set of your burgundy colored come fuck me heels. The note reads, slip into this and I will see you shortly.

You do as requested, and decide to go downstairs and have a glass of wine while looking out on the lake.

Shortly thereafter I pull into the driveway, exit my vehicle and proceed into the house with dinner in tow, I place it on the stove as I get in and turn to see you standing in the living room looking so fucking hot, at the moment I almost just want to take you right there on the dining room table, but control my sexual urges, as I have already a plan in my mind of what I want to do to you.

You pour me a glass of wine, and meet me half way, holding the glass with one hand around the stem, and the base resting on the palm of the other hand. I take the glass from you, looking deep into your eyes, and reach out grabbing you by the hair on the back of your neck and pull you to me, kissing you passionately on the lips and exploring your tongue with mine, then pulling you back and whispering in your ear, "you're such a good girl, thank you baby". Now let's go get cozy on the couch, as you turn and put your back to me, I wind up and give you a quick slap on the ass, as I do you give a little jump forward and head off to the living room. As we get comfortable on the couch, I pull you next to me and can feel the heat of your body next to mine. I tell you that it looks like a weekend to stay indoors, curl up next to one another and enjoy the weekend in each others arms.

As we finish our first glass of wine, I get up to get the bottle, but head to the kitchen, and put our dinner into the oven to keep warm, as I am doing this, I tell you I think it's best for now that you get your cute ass upstairs and on my bed, and I will be there when I am done.

Yes sir, you say as you head up the stairs to my room, and crawl up on my bed and wait for me, you hear me yell at you, and no touching yourself while you're waiting. You lay there on the bed on your back looking up at the hooks and rings on my canopy bed thinking of what I have planned for you, and wonder why I told you not to touch yourself, as you know how much that turns me on watching you do that, and the bratty comes out in you, as you reach down between your legs to touch yourself, just as I enter the room, you quickly move your hand away, looking at me like a child that just got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

I step up next to the bed taking you all in and smiling at you, your laying on your side, one leg up, showing me how clean shaven you are for me, I grabbing one of your knees and bending your legs wide open for me, and then lean down and give your pussy a little lick with the tip of my tongue, then with my hand around your throat, I pin you down and kiss you hard on the lips, knowing you how much you like the taste of you on me.

Now you just stay right there, I have to get a few things, I turn around and grab the ropes that I have already laid out on the dresser next to the bed, and tell you to get on your back and bring your legs up to your chest, I then wrap the rope your wrists and tie each one to your ankles, I then turn you over so that you are face down on the bed, and tell you how much I have been looking forward to playing with my bitch this weekend, as I give you a few slaps on the ass, and ask you, "so you going to be a good girl for me?" You mumble between your lips "oh yes sir, I will always be a good little slut for you Sir". I position you at the base of the bed, and step back to enjoy the view of your ass in the air, legs open and your face laying sideways on the bed hearing you breathe deeply.

I walk over and open the play cabinet, and pick out a few toys, a medium size butt plug and a vibrator, and lay them out on the bed next to you, long with a riding crop and small flogger.

I pick up the flogger and lay it across your ass, then give you a good slap on the ass with it, saying well that was close, that you did not touch yourself, what you didn't think I would notice, and "Laughing out loud".

I target your ass with each swing of the flogger again and again, till I start to see the redness of your ass cheeks stand out, then taking the riding crop, I run it down your back over your ass, and then up between your legs so the tip of it rest gently on the base of your clip, rubbing it back and forth, I say to you, "I want you to get nice and wet for me, like a good little girl."

Putting the crop down, I pick up the butt plug, and lube next to you and giving your ass a firm slap with the palm of my hand, "are you ready for this baby, don't move to much or I might just have to strap your ass down more."

I slowly insert the lubricated plug gently into your ass, your flinch a little, but as it settle into you, you relax and enjoy the sensation of me rubbing your ass cheeks. I take up the vibrator and place it between your legs, rubbing it back and forth, hearing you moan in pleasure, "I want my little girl to come for me."

I tell you, "I want you to show me what a good little girl you are going to be", as I start to work the vibrator in and out of your wet pussy, fucking you slowly at first, then a little faster and a little deeper, as I slap you on the ass, and tell you how much I am really enjoying doing to you, and how hard my cock is at this moment.

You moan with pleasure, and move your hips to the rhythm of me fucking you with the dildo. "Come for me baby, I want you to come hard for me", You mumble out of your lips "OH god I want come for you sir", and you push harder against the dildo in you, and then just like that you start to spasm and squeal as you cum for me.

I wait for you to subside and catch your breath, while gently rubbing your ass, and tell you, what a good girl you are, so now we will begin, because now it is my turn now.