Weekend Reunion

Story Info
Former lovers reunite for one night of stolen passion.
2.2k words
3.92
6.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late Sunday night when you open up your email. You see my name under the online contacts and open up the chat window. A three hour conversation ensues, including everything under the sun.

How was your trip to DC?

Great! How was work this week?

Fine, no problems.

The boys doing alright?

Yeah, they had the last game. Finished the season 7-3. How are the kids? Potty training at night improved?

Yeah. Going great!

The discussion escalates, and soon, I am wet with want for you. You direct my hands, running through my hair, around to the back of my neck, down over my shoulder. Stop, you say, just before I get to my right breast. I arch my back in the seat, begging you to let me keep going. Finally, you move my hand down my belly, and along the inside of my thigh. Please, I ask, and I am between my legs, making little circles with my fingers. Eventually, I cum.

I take my time building you up. I tell you I am kissing your neck and working my way down over your stomach, kissing, nipping you with my teeth, scratching your back and your ass. You imagine that I pull you into my mouth as I dig my nails into your ass. Eventually, you explode, wishing you were inside me from behind.

Just before the three hours is up, I tell you I am meeting my college roommates in Richmond that following weekend. We don't have to live out any fantasy, but I ask you to come by. I would love to just see you, talk to you face to face, really catch up on things. We can meet somewhere totally public, somewhere completely benign. You make no promises.

The next five days are torture for me. I wonder whether you'll show, if you are considering it, or if I was out of line to even make the suggestion. The anticipation kills me, and I am anxious with thoughts of what to wear, what to take, and where to meet. I want to email you several times during the week to ask if you are coming, but I am too afraid. By Thursday night, I have not heard from you, so I email you.

I will be at the Marriot in Chester. I am leaving you a key at the front desk. I am ordering takeout from Mai Ling, and will be in the room after 6pm if I do not hear from you before then. I hope to see you.

Friday. I still have not heard from you. At 5:30, I order takeout, pick it up, drop off your key, and go back to the room. I run water into the whirlpool tub there in the room and get undressed. I turn on the TV., get into the tub, sit back and relax.

I know I should never have expected you, but I have to admit I am disappointed. I longed to wrap my legs around your waist again, to feel your breath on the back of my neck, your tongue on my clit. Absentmindedly, my fingers find the inside of my thigh, and then part my lips. They begin circling while thoughts of you pushing your way inside me take over.

I email you the next morning.

I missed you, but I understand. Spending the day with the girls, shopping, and then dinner at The Tobacco Company. Email when you are ready.

Love ya.

About noon, my roommates begin arriving at the hotel. We have lunch, catch up and shop most of the day. I throw on a black dress and heels for dinner, and we are off. We are about 30 minutes into cocktails when you and Jessica walk in. You are sly, evil, and mischievous in a way that I makes me cross my legs and shift in my seat giddily. I can tell you are looking around for me, or at least I hope for me. My back is to the wall, so I can see your every move. Your eyes focus on Jenn as she walks across the room from the bar, and then they find me. I smile, corner of my mouth turned up, holding back from walking over and taking you right on the table. I glance away back to Carrie, and then look back up at you. You sit at the table across the room, and I wish I could read lips.

We exchange a few looks during dinner, and eventually I get up and head to the bathroom. You also excuse yourself. We meet in the hallway, you push me into the ladies room, and kiss me forcefully, like you mean it. My hands are buried in your hair, and I throw one leg up to pull you closer. Your hands push my dress up to my waist, and you claw at my ass, left bare by the thong. I close my eyes, knowing that these stolen 2 minutes are too good to last. You walk away without a word, leaving me to collect myself while you go in the men's room. You exit, aloof with confidence, and we go back to our separate tables. You let me go first, just so you can watch me walk away.

I manage to control my excitement the rest of dinner, but it is tough. My thong is wet, and I cannot stop staring at you. I bite my lip every time I catch you looking at me. Obviously, you are doing a great job of covering up, too. Jessica is engrossed in every word you say, and laughs every few minutes as she reaches for your hand or strokes your arm. For the first time, I am jealous. As we walk by your table to leave, I make sure to say loud enough for you to hear that we are going to a nightclub in Shockhoe Bottom. I need a man to take me on the dance floor and all but fuck me! Secretly, and you know it to be true, I need it to be you.

Four drinks in, and my inhibitions all but gone, we arrive at the club, and already feeling a little loopy. By the time I have another drink and hear the music, I am aching to feel you between my legs. A song plays, a dance goes by, and then there you are. The cliché' is true; my heart skips a beat. My hips begin to swing wildly, and my back arches as if I had your hands around me. I am dancing just to work you up, sliding my dress higher up my thighs as my hips make exaggerated figure eights. I want you to imagine me stripping for you, so I do all I can to entice you, to tease you. A few more drinks, and I just may get myself in trouble.

Several drinks later, I am seated at the bar, shoes off, inhibitions long gone. You sit beside me, nonchalantly order two drinks, and I slide my foot up your leg and make a production of leaning over to get a napkin. You pretend not to notice outwardly, but quietly you whisper, "Sorry about last night."

"No apology needed."

"Wait up tonight?"

"Absolutely. Key's still at the desk"

You take your drinks and leave. I watch you walk away as Jenn comes over.

"He's cute," she says.

"Yeah, and married. I saw the ring on his hand," I reply. "And so am I."

"Quit being such a damn goodie two-shoes. It's just dancing, Em." "For now," I think to myself. I know she has no idea about us; no one does, but it still creates a tingle of naughtiness down my spine.

At one, I see you and Jessica heading out, so I suggest that I may take a cab back. Kristi says she will share one, and Jenn and Carrie agree to meet us for breakfast in the morning.

Back in my room, I change and wait anxiously on you. Pink oxford button-down and grey boy shorts. At two, I fall asleep in the oversized chair. At 2:15, you walk in.

You wake me with kisses on my neck, no words, as usual. My legs embrace your hips and I pull you into the chair on top of me. We kiss, like we have been apart for years. I begin unbuttoning your jeans. You lift your shirt over your head and throw it on the floor. I kneel in the chair to kiss you again while I slide your jeans and boxers down, and let them hit the floor.

I kiss my way down your chest, scratching softly down your arms, then your stomach, around your hips and the top of your thighs. I move to sitting in the chair, still lightly scratching you. I pull you to me, pressing your cock into my chest, rubbing my breasts against you. I scratch hard down your chest and around to your ass, squeezing my tits around your rock hard dick. I cup your balls with one hand as I guide you into my mouth with the other. I lick just beneath your head to make sure you are really excited.

Suddenly, I stop, get up, and walk over to the bed. I lie down on my back, head hanging off the edge of the bed. You walk over, curious, and stand beside me. I pull you back in front of me and take your entire cock into my mouth, upside down. For several minutes, you fuck my mouth, pausing, from time to time, to let me suck on your balls. Just before you think you are going to cum, you pull out, wanting to wait. I smile. My turn.

You shove me back down onto the bed and without saying a word, begin to dig through my bag while I writhe with lust for you. You know I travel well-armed. You pick the biggest vibrator you can find. You straddle me, pinning my hands and arms back over my head, and kiss me forcefully again like you did in the restaurant, but longer and stronger this time. You move down to my neck, and knowing that it drives me wild, kiss and breathe slowly for a few seconds. I beg you to fuck me, but you smile that little half-upturned grin and make me wait. My hands still pinned, you take my left nipple into your mouth. You bite down gently, sending my back arching wildly. I have no other words but "Oh, my God!" I try to wriggle my way up from under you so I can get on top and make you fuck me, but you easily overpower me. Again, words fail me. Gasping, I beg again. "Oh, my God. . . . David . . .please."

"Please what," you ask teasingly.

"Fuck me, David, please fuck me!" I demand.

You are quiet for a while, still kissing down my body.

"No," you eventually answer.

"Ahhhhh!" I groan. You are working me up into a frenzy.

Finally, you get so far down my belly that restraint of my arms becomes difficult. I free myself, grab your hair and push your head between my legs. You have no trouble deciding that I am turned on. In fact, I am so turned on, you have to push down on my hips to keep me still. I can barely contain my desire for you. Your tongue makes little circles around my clit, and occasionally you suck me into your mouth, flicking with your tongue to drive me over the edge. Several minutes later, I cum. Loudly, I scream your name. I beg you to keep going. You grab the long, pink vibrator and shove it deep into my wet pussy. It hits my G-spot, and my eyes roll back into my head. Your finger grazes my clit for just a split second, but it is enough. I cum again, again screaming your name.

You can no longer wait, and flip my exhausted body over, yank up on my hips, and shove your way inside. You spank my ass and watch my back arch violently as you pound into me over and over. You grab the tops of my thighs, and after one last thrust, pull out and explode all over my back, shoulders, ass and even in my hair. Exhausted, you fall down onto me, where you stay until morning.

At dawn, the light from the open window wakes me, and my first thought is about you.

"Won't someone be suspicious?"

"No, I got called in to the office, and went to a working breakfast with a co-worker, then came home, changed, and went for a run, which is where I am right now."

"How far are you going?" I ask devilishly. Selfishly, I know that this may be the last time I see you again for a long while, and I am not ready to say good-bye.

"Far enough to have round two, if that's what you're asking," is your mischievous reply.

I smile. You get up and start the water in the tub.

"I'll get the bubble bath. It'll be better than Senior Week," I giggle.

With that, I hop up, grab a blue waterproof vibe and a huge bottle of bubble bath out of my bag. I am determined to make sure you don't wait seventeen years to call again.