Weekend Sleepover Ch. 1

Story Info
Visit from wife's two sisters livens his weekend
3k words
4.02
288.7k
42
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work hard all week and look forward to my weekends. Time to relax, play a little golf, watch a game or two on TV; you know down time. Here it is just three minutes away from quitting time on a Friday afternoon and my wife just calls to ask me to pick up some more soda, because her sisters are coming for the weekend. Suddenly, “my time” just vanished. Her sisters are not bad at all, but now I must change all my plans and I have to wear clothes around the house.” Scott mumbled to himself as he prepared to leave his 9 to 5 office. Like most average men, Scott had a middle management job, with a middle class income; a mid-sized home and a somewhat average sex life. However, things are not always as they seem...

As Scott walks into his modest yet beauty of a home, he grudgedly kisses his young wife and makes his way towards the shower. His wife, a few years younger than Scott, is still learning the about men. Scott is only the second man she had ever slept with, which made him a “god-like” lover in her eyes when compared to her high school sweetheart whom she called “little shooter”.

Jen thought to herself, “My husband came home with that “look” on his face. That look he gets when he doesn’t want to do something. I knew he was going to be a bit bummed. That is why earlier today I made a special treat for him. Even now as I stand here putting away the laundry, I can feel my smooth hairless sex rub against my sweatpants. Won’t he be surprised when he finds my shaved pussy? That will make him happy. In fact, it is making me happy right now just thinking about it. I wonder if we have time for a quick one before the girls get here? < knock knock > No, I guess not.”

Jen’s sisters were as beautiful as Jen, with only slight differences. Jen stood 5’6”, 120 pounds, rounding hips, B-cupped breasts and a full Latin ass. Her sisters were just a bit taller and leaner, and were blessed with firm ripe melons for breasts.

The middle sister, Marie, “Finally, I get to get out of the house! My sister and I are constantly asking to do stuff with our friends, but nooo! Mom and dad are so strict. I wonder if it is the catholic or the traditional Mexican culture upbringing that makes my parents keep us in the house. I think it is the combination. I mean, I am in college now and still I can’t go out on a date unless my parents have met him and his parents. How embarrassing! My older sister got lucky. She met a great guy when she was 19, got married, and got out of this house. She and her husband just got a big new house last month. This weekend should be fun. It won’t be as fun as hanging out with my friends at a party, but better that a night of reruns and nagging!”

The younger sister, Angie, “Man, why do I have to be here too? Just cause my older sister wants to go, doesn’t mean I do. I already miss my room. My stereo. My computer. I won’t even be able to play with myself for two whole days! This sucks. I want to talk on the phone, lay on my own bed, close my eyes rub myself. It seems funny, but for the past couple of weeks I can’t stop thinking about sex. I don’t know why. All of a sudden my pussy just tingles almost all the time. I wonder if other 18 year virgin girls do the same thing? I wanted to ask my friends, but what if they laugh at me? I can’t. It is my little secret.”

As the girls arrive, Scott was just finishing washing away the workday grime. “As soon as I turned the water off, I knew they were here already.” He dried off a little then opened the window. Behind his deodorant he kept a small stash just for this occasion. He opened a metal airtight container and pulled out a small joint that had once been lit then extinguished. He re-lit the stick and took a couple of big hits, blowing the smoke out into the night air. Then, he tapped out the red ember and placed it back in it’s hiding place. A hot shower and a smooth head change. Now Scott was ready to meet the girls.

Scott walks out from the steamy bathroom and is nearly run over by his younger sister-in-law, Angie. She was being chased by her sister, his wife, Jen who held a kitchen towel in “snap formation.” It is going to be a long weekend, Scott thought to himself. Marie, his wife’s other sister was helping herself to some of the newly purchased Pepsi. Scott gave her a quick hug and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Screams from the back bedroom indicate that Jen had finally got a good snap. The beer tasted great after the toke of green bud. Now I all I need is dinner and some hot sex and it will be perfect, he thought. A smile conveyed his thoughts, but he kept the words to himself.

As he stood in the kitchen enjoying his brew, Marie quietly admired him, “Why don’t boys my age look this good? Is it the ten years or just the way Scott holds himself? Jen met him when she was only 19. I am almost 20. I wonder if he looks at young girls anymore. What am I thinking, of course he does. Yet, I wonder if he ever looks at me? Boy, I wish he had a younger brother. Look at his smile. I wonder if he is thinking about sex? Why am I? This is my sister’s man, I must be crazy. But still, he looks damn good!”

Meanwhile, back in the bedroom, Angie was caught and the innocent game of chase became a bit more for the young girl. “Wow! I can not believe how turned on I am. My own sister chasing me like we were 5 or 6 years old is one thing, but when she threatened me with the towel. Chills covered my body. When she finally snapped me with it, I screamed out in pleasure not pain. Can this be true? Am I so sexually charged that I even enjoy a quick snap on my ass? I am a teen nympho! I must go to the bathroom right now and rub my clitty. I need to finish!”

About an hour or so later, Scott heard the calling of the few beers he had already consumed and searched for an empty bathroom. He is left with one last place and proceeds to take care of his business. “This is why I wanted a house with an extra bathroom in the den. I got two other bathrooms full of sisters taking showers, brushing their hair, gossiping, and whatever else they do, and I still have a place to pee. Makes a man proud when he knows he did well. What do those girls do in there anyway? I swear it takes them forever. The pervert in me likes to imagine that they are engaging in some type of sexual games. Yea right. These girls are as straight as they come. It has taken me several years to loosen up Jen and the other girls seem even more conservative. Damn, they are hot when I think about it. Once in a while I get a quick peek or an accidental touch. They will make some guys very happy. Enough of the sex thoughts, now I have a hard dick tenting up my sweatpants. Hey, what is that?”

He thought he heard someone just outside the bathroom door.

With both sisters still showering, Marie was alone and bored. “My sister’s are still in the shower. Angie’s showers are always the longest. It seems like she can live in there. I just soap and rinse and every other day shave and trim. I don’t know why I trim my pubic hair. It is not like anyone is going to see it. I guess it is more for me... and just in case. I wonder if Scott is busy. He must be playing pool. He tried to teach me to play a couple of weeks ago, but I suck at it. He is not playing pool, where... is that him in the bathroom? I should leave, but I just need to look once. I have only seen a man’s dick a couple of times, but it was dark and he covered it with a rubber. My big virginity pop. One guy, two nights. More like one inch, two seconds. If I am quiet I can peek just inside and... I have never seen a man pee before. It sounds funny, but to me it is a step closer to womanhood. I wish he would turn around a little so I can see more. Look at him shake it! Now turn around... yes! My, it is longer than I thought. It looks, it looks, it looks so good! It makes me want to touch myself... I feel so hot... My pussy is already wet and I can feel my clit with my fingers... I am so hot!” Marie’s fingers slipped just inside her pussy lips while gently rubbing her small clit. Her breathing became a bit heavy and a moan escaped her lips. “Oh, it feels so good...but ...wait is that me making those sounds?” Scott opened the door wide to find Marie standing with her over-sized T-shirt pulled up around her waist and her fingers stuffed in her wet cunt. They both froze, unsure of what to do or say. Scott’s erection stood out behind the thin fabric.

“Do you want to see it again’” Scott asked? But before she could answer, he pulled his cock from his sweats. Pushing his pants down just a bit, he revealed his balls hanging low. Marie’s eyes looked away from his and focused directly on his member. Scott gently squeezed his rod and it jumped outward with a small drop of liquid showing on the tip. Marie could not control herself. She began to rub furiously at her clit. Her breathing became quick, with short spurts of air. Scott could hear her wetness as she jerked herself into a body-shaking climax. Her eyes closed and she fell to the floor.

Scott’s dick was still dripping pre-cum, which he used to rub over the tip. He knew he could have came too, but he was unsure how to explain semen all over the carpet. He kneeled down and put a hand on Marie’s back. “Are you ok?” She said nothing. Figuring she may now be embarrassed, he reassured her that it was their secret, and that she was a beautiful girl, and that he also enjoyed the show. She continued to say nothing. Quietly, he left the room for her to collect herself.

However, it would not be only their secret, for Angie had finished her shower as well. “Standing at the door watching one sister finger herself while my other sister’s husband stands and jerks his pecker is unbelievable! I thought I was the only one here with crazed sexual urges. They didn’t even see me. They didn’t even know that I had my finger in my own pussy. But then again I always have my finger in my kitty lately. I want something else inside me. I want to feel a thick, hard rod inside me. I want to be spanked with a hand not a towel and then have a hard dick in me. Jen is so lucky. I wonder if they are going to fuck tonight? I can’t wait to listen!”

As one sister enjoys her thirst for lust, Marie feels the opposite. “Oh my God! What did I just do? I can’t believe what just happened. How can I look Scott in the face? What do I say to Jen? I have to relax. Quiet. Breathe. Pretend like nothing happened. Nothing.”

The night continued without any evidence of the sexual exploits. They all watched a movie, ate popcorn, and drank soda, just as planned. Everything seemed normal. After the movie, the two young girls continued to watch TV. For Scott and Jen, it was time to retire to the bedroom. The master bedroom was down the long hall, the last room in the house. From the bedroom, you could not hear the TV and from the living room, you could not hear...

“I have a surprise for you,” Jen softly blew the words into his ear. Jen slowly rose from the bed and removed her silky robe revealing a perfectly bald pussy already dripping wet. No words were said as Scott knelt before her and licked her juices as they escaped her sex. Falling back onto the bed and spreading her legs wide, she begs for him to lick her pussy. His tongue twirls her clit as her back arches high in pleasure. She squeezes her breasts together and massages them with her hands.

“Stick your fingers in me while your licking that clit!” Scott does as she commands and she replies with a load moan. Scott slowly includes another finger, and then another, until the only finger not covered in pussy is his thumb. Her moans become louder as she bucks her hips on his hand, pushing his four fingers further into her wet opening.

“I am going to cum!” As he hears that, he gives a small push and his entire hand is engulfed in her pussy past his knuckles. She gasps for air as her body shakes into a climax. With his hand still buried, she twists her body over, facing down and pulls her knees up, and ass in the air.

“I need you in me now!” Her commands are without questioning, and her voice is shaky. Taking his hand out, her rubs his dick with her juices and positions him behind her. With ease, he slides his dick into her wet pussy. It travels several inches past where his hand stopped and hit the wall. One time they had measured his prick for fun and it measured almost 9 inches. Tonight he was sure it was more.

“Yes, yes. Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard!” These words always amazed Scott. His wife normally looked so innocent, but now, her ass stuck up in the air, rubbing her own tits and screaming to fuck her bald pussy. It just seemed out of place. His pace quickened as his balls slapped her clit. Her juicy pussy pulled him in each time, milking his cock. Her screams continued. His stroke got faster.

“Now, I’m cumming again. Shoot it up in me. Give me your cum! Now, now, now!” Scott heard the order and gave her all he had. He felt as the cum was released through his shaft. He shot again and again more of his seed into her drenched pussy. His cock gave one last surge as he collapsed over her body. His cock still inside her, they held still and fell asleep.

As soon as Scott and Jen said their goodnights, the young sex crazed Angie began to stretch and yawn. “I guess I am more tired than I thought”, she says aloud. “Are you going to stay up for awhile?”

Marie never looked away from the TV, but replied, “I want to see that special on Lenny Kravitz. It starts in a few minutes.” “Go to bed if you’re tired.”

Trying to hide her excitement, Angie slowly said goodnight and headed for the spare bedroom. The guest bedroom was separated from the master bedroom by the master bath, the guest bath and a linen closet. It would not be easy for her to hear the lovemaking, but she was determined. First, she tried listening in the guest bath. However, she could hear nothing, for on the other side of the wall was the master bathroom. This meant she would have to listen from the hallway, outside their bedroom door. It made her a bit nervous when she thought about being caught, but her lust gave her the courage.

She wore an over-sized T-shirt with cotton shorts, but as she saw herself in the mirror, something was not right. She needed a robe. She headed back to the guest bedroom, hoping to find something to wear. She looked at the clothes hanging in the closet, but found nothing. She looked in the dresser, but was empty. Then she remembered Marie. She always wore short cotton robe when she put on her make-up. She quickly searched her overnight bag and found the soft white robe.

Wearing only her sister’s robe, Angie quietly checked to make sure Marie was still busy watching TV, and then stepped softly to the master bedroom door. She had not even heard a sound, but noticed that she was already wet from anticipation. As she reached the door, she heard her sister’s voice and then her brother in laws. She imagined how they looked, bodies covered in sweat, hips pumping, muscles clenching... It was long before her hand parted her own thighs and found her hungry sex. With one hand maneuvering her pussy, the other fondled her mounds and pinched her hard nipples. She listened close, shut her eyes and aligned her breathing to match the two lovers. This was as close to real sex as she had ever been and she loved every second of it.

The minutes seemed like hours as she pleasured her self again and again. As she reached her third tremor, the unaware lovers had just reached their climactic end. Her eyes opened slowly to reality. Still a bit out of focused as she glanced down the hall. There, standing with one hand covering her naked dripping pussy, was Marie. For a split second they shared a moment. Then without a word, Marie walked back into the living room.

To Be Continued...