Weekend Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Mistress Candy got up on her knees, and pushed the handcuff key up into her pussy. She bent over and kissed me for a couple of minutes. She turned around and straddled my face with her pussy. I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit while she had three orgasms. She fell forward and rested for a few minutes. I heard Mistress Candy ask, "Did you get the key?"

"No Mistress Candy, I didn't."

"Well, you'll just have to try again." She climbed back on my face, and I licked and sucked her to two more orgasms. She fell forward and rested for about fifteen minutes. Again I heard Mistress Candy ask, "Did you get the key?"

"No Mistress, I didn't."

"As much as I'd like you to try again, my pussy's sore." She sat up on my lower chest, and lit another cigarette. She took a couple of puffs, and said, "You bastard. You stayed much harder watching Melissa smoke than you did watching me. You're going to stay handcuffed to the bed until you lick the key out of my pussy."

Mistress Candy slid back until her ass was pushing against my cock. "You must be horny. You're hard watching even me smoke." She wiggled her ass up and down on my cock a few times. After she finished the cigarette, she bent over and kissed me for a few minutes. She sat up again and said, "You poor baby. You've been here two hours and you haven't touched my breasts once."

Mistress Candy cupped her breasts with her hands and played with her nipples. She even made one of them pop out. She leaned over my head until I could feel her breast in my right hand. I fondled her breast and nipple until she pulled it away. She teased me for a while by putting her breast in my hand and pulling it away.

When Mistress Candy was tired of teasing me, she sat on my lower chest and lit another cigarette. I watched her as she smoked and wiggled her ass against my cock. When she finished the cigarette she got up and said, "I have to go now. I'll see you later." She got up and left the room.

I lay on the bed and watched it get dark outside. At least I didn't need to go to the bathroom. My jaw was a little sore from all the licking and sucking, but otherwise I was okay. I couldn't move much, so I knew that my arm and leg muscles were sore. I knew that I was stuck until Mistress Candy untied me. At least it was Friday, and no one was expecting me until I had to be back at work Monday morning. After what seemed to be a couple of hours, I heard a light switch. I looked over, and saw Mistress Candy turning on a lamp. She was still naked.

Mistress Candy came over to the bed, sat on my lower chest, and lit a cigarette. I felt her ass rubbing against my cock, which was rather soft. In spite of myself, I got hard again. "Good. I'm glad you still enjoy watching me smoke naked." After she finished the cigarette, she turned around and straddled my face with her pussy. I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit. She had several orgasms and she giggled when I hadn't fished the key out her pussy. She got up, turned off the light, and left the room.

I must have fell asleep because I was startled when the light went on again. Mistress Candy was there; along with Mistress Melissa and two other women I didn't know. Mistress Candy was still naked, while Mistress Melissa and the other two women were wearing a tee shirt and shorts. None of them were wearing bras.

Mistress Melissa spoke. "Good. You didn't pee on the bed. We decided that we like having a slave, and we're going to hang on to you for a while. We're going to untie you and let you go to the bathroom. After that we're going to tie you to the bed again. If you give us any trouble, we're going to beat the shit out of you. Do you understand?"

I replied hoarsely, "Yes Mistress Melissa".

Mistress Candy walked over to the bed and untied my ankles. Mistress Melissa unlocked the handcuffs from my wrists. I wiggled around a little, and I knew all my muscles were sore. I tried to stand up, and I fell to the floor. I crawled to the door. As I went through the door I heard Mistress Candy say, "First door to the right."

Feeling a little better, I stood up, walked into the bathroom, and peed. I was hungry. I had no idea what time it was, but I knew it was the middle of the night. At least I didn't have to shit. I took a couple of sips of water from the sink. I didn't want to drink a lot; I had no idea when I might get to go to the bathroom again. I stretched my muscles for a couple of minutes before I went back into the bedroom.

I walked into the bedroom, and heard Mistress Melissa command, "Put your arms behind your back." I did, and Mistress Candy locked the handcuffs to my wrists. I could feel her reach down and get the rope tied to my cock. Mistress Melissa spoke again. "Slave, this is Gloria and Harriet. They are also your Mistresses." I looked at Mistress Gloria and Mistress Harriet. Mistress Gloria was about 5' 10" tall, with shoulder length brunette hair and brown eyes. Her breasts looked like large cantaloupes. Mistress Harriet was about 5' 4" tall with long black hair and brown eyes. Her breasts looked like grapefruit. I wondered what Mistress Melissa had planned.

Mistress Melissa continued speaking. "Gloria wants to see you get hard watching her smoke. Move over to the chair." I walked over to the front of the chair. I felt the rope tied to my cock get taut. Mistress Gloria pulled off her tee shirt and shorts. She walked over to the dresser, and got the cigarettes and lighter. She sat down in the chair, lit a cigarette, and took a puff. Her nipples were the size of my little finger, and she had nice large round breasts. My cock sprang to life, and Mistress Gloria giggled. I stayed hard through the first two cigarettes she smoked. Her breasts were enjoyable to look at, and I kept thinking about what these women might do to me to stay hard. On the third cigarette I softened. I saw Mistress Gloria wave her left hand, and sure enough Mistress Candy yanked on the rope.

After Mistress Gloria finished her cigarette, she got up and kissed me. She kissed me for several minutes, running her hands over my arms and back. I heard Mistress Melissa command, "Pick up that chair and move it by the foot of the bed. Stand at the foot of the bed facing away from the bed."

I walked over to the chair and turned around. With my hands bound behind my back I couldn't pick up the chair, but I could drag the chair over to the bed. I stood facing away from the bed.

Mistress Candy came over to me. She was carrying a black cat-o-nine tails whip. She pulled the cock rope between my legs, gave it a tug, and sat down. I watched Mistress Candy watch me as I heard giggling behind me on the bed. I heard kissing and moaning, and I suspected the Mistresses were having sex on the bed behind me. I dared not turn around and look, as I knew that Mistress Candy would start whipping me if I did. Every couple of minutes someone would yank on the rope. My cock hurt. After a while I felt someone rubbing her hands on my back and bottom. It aroused me a little, but then the rubbing stopped.

I saw Mistress Harriet come over to the chair and whisper something into Mistress Candy's ear. Mistress Candy got up and walked over to the dresser. Mistress Harriet sat in the chair and lit a cigarette. She took a drag, and Mistress Candy came back with one of her bras. She draped the bra over my cock, and stepped back.

Mistress Harriet spoke. "It's my turn to see how long you can stay hard. When you let that bra drop, I'm going to whip you until you pick it up again."

I looked at Mistress Harriet. She had round breasts with dark, almost black nipples. I leaned back a little to help my cock hold up the bra. The first cigarette was no problem, but on the second, I felt myself getting soft. I thought about Mistress Harriet whipping me, and I got hard again. Sometime during the third cigarette I got soft, and let the bra fall to the floor. Mistress Harriet hit my legs, chest and cock with the whip, and she kept hitting me until I could bend down to the floor, pick up the bra, and stand up again.

I heard Mistress Melissa command, "Sit down on the bed".

I sat down, and the Mistresses blindfolded me and bound me to the bed. I felt nipples and pussies pressed against my lips, and I licked and sucked for a long, long time. I gave up trying to guess which Mistress I was pleasing. I was tired and not very aroused. The Mistresses left my cock alone, except to slap it every once in a while. My jaw was feeling very sore when I felt someone unbuckle the blindfold. I looked up, blinked, and saw Mistress Candy. I looked around the room, and saw Mistress Harriet standing by the bed.

Mistress Candy spoke. "Melissa and Gloria have already left. Harriet wants to show you something before she leaves."

Mistress Harriet peeled a banana, and pushed the banana into her pussy. When it was completely in, she reached over to the bed, picked up a pair of panties, and put them on. She bent over me, kissed me, and left the room.

Mistress Candy climbed on my lower chest and lit a cigarette. I lay there and watched her smoke the cigarette. When she finished, she dropped her pussy on my face and had me try to fish the handcuff key from her pussy. After a few orgasms, she got up, turned off the light, and closed the door.

I know I fell asleep because I was startled at how bright the room was when I woke up. My muscles were stiff and very sore, and I didn't know how much longer I could take this torment. I hoped it was still Saturday. I wasn't sure whether it was morning or afternoon.

Mistress Harriet came into the room. She was naked except for the panties she had put on the night before. "Good morning slave. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Mistress Harriet, I did."

Mistress Harriet pulled her panties off, and climbed on the bed. She turned around and straddled my face with her pussy. At least my jaw wasn't sore now. I licked her pussy and she pushed. The banana came out into my mouth. It was very soft and hot, and I realized that she had slept with it in her pussy. I hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday, and I was hungry. I ate the banana as fast as I could, but Mistress Harriet was pushing it even faster, and I almost choked on mashed banana. After I finished eating the banana, I saw that her pussy was dripping. I licked for a couple of minutes until the dripping stopped, and I sucked on her clit. Banana and pussy juice for breakfast made me feel a lot better. I licked and sucked her to three orgasms. She fell forward to rest.

I looked around the room, and saw that Mistress Melissa, Mistress Gloria, and Mistress Candy were watching. They were naked as well.

Mistress Melissa spoke. "Good. You didn't pee on the bed. We're going to untie you and let you go to the bathroom. After that, we're going to tie you up again. Don't give us any trouble."

Mistress Candy and Mistress Harriet untied me from the bed. I wiggled around a little, and I knew all my muscles were sore. I took my time getting up. After a couple of minutes I walked slowly to the door. I walked into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. I peed, and tried to shit. After a couple of minutes I gave up. I stood up and took a couple of sips of water from the sink. I stretched for a few minutes before I went back into the bedroom.

I walked into the bedroom, and heard Mistress Melissa command, "Put your arms out in front of you."

I did, and Mistress Candy locked the handcuffs to my wrists.

Mistress Melissa continued, "You are going to make us all breakfast. Don't even think about nibbling on anything; Harriet will feed you later. Now get downstairs and start making pancakes and bacon."

I turned around, and went down the stairs. I hadn't really seen the lower floor of the house, but I didn't have too much trouble finding the kitchen. I looked around and found the pans, plates, and silverware. I decided to set the table before I started cooking. As I brought the plates to the table, I saw that the Mistresses had already seated themselves. I brought out the silverware and pancake syrup, and returned to the kitchen to cook the pancakes. I found I could reach everything even though my wrists were handcuffed together. After I made the pancakes, I fried the bacon. It was a little tricky to fry the bacon, being naked, but I survived.

I brought the bacon out first, followed by the orange juice and the pancakes. I stood by Mistress Harriet and watched while they ate. When they finished eating, they got up and left the room. I cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher, and started it. As I was cleaning up the kitchen, Mistress Melissa came in. "The kitchen looks nice. We're in the living room. When you're done in here, bring us four glasses of ice water." She left, and I finished cleaning up the kitchen.

I got some ice from the freezer, and made four glasses of ice water. I found a dinner plate, and carried the water out to the living room on the plate. I bent down to put the plate on the coffee table, and the Mistresses picked up their glasses.

Mistress Gloria said, "Come over here by me."

I walked over to her, and she untied the rope from around my cock. She picked up the glass of ice water, took a couple of sips, and submerged my cock. I was shocked, but I didn't move. Once my cock had shriveled up, Mistress Gloria removed the glass, and put a leather sheath on my cock. The leather straps wrapped around the base of my cock, the balls, and the beginning of the shaft. The remainder of the shaft was exposed. She attached a ten-foot length of chain to the sheath with a small padlock. The lock not only locked the chain to the sheath, but also locked the sheath on my cock. I found that as my cock warmed up again, the tightness of the sheath made me get hard.

Mistress Gloria said, "There, that looks better. I love to see a hard cock. Now get me another glass of ice water." I picked up the plate and Mistress Gloria's ice water, and returned to the kitchen. The chain was long enough and heavy enough that I felt it tugging on my cock as I walked.

I returned to the living room with Mistress Gloria's glass of ice water, and set it down on the coffee table by her. She picked it up, took a few sips, and put it down. She looked at me, and said, "Slave, we're going in the backyard to get some sun."

Mistress Gloria picked up the chain, stood up, and went out the back door. I followed her outside. It was hot, well into the afternoon, probably close to 100 degrees. There was some shrubbery along the sides of the yard for privacy, but no trees. You could see into the back yard from the upper floor of several of the surrounding houses. We walked about ten feet past the back door when I heard Mistress Gloria command, "Go into the shed, and bring back four loungers."

I walked into the shed, found the loungers, and brought them out into the yard. I set them up in a row, facing the sun.

"Now go get a hammer and tent stake."

I went back into the shed, and found a hammer. I had to look around for a few minutes before I finally found an eighteen-inch metal tent stake. When I returned, the other Mistresses had come out into the yard, and they were lying on the loungers.

Mistress Gloria picked out a spot in the yard about three feet away from her lounger, measured out about eight feet of my cock chain, and said, "Hammer the stake into the ground through this chain link." It took me a couple of minutes to hammer the stake into the ground through the chain. I was sweating when I was finished. By now, Mistress Gloria was lying on her recliner as well.

Mistress Melissa commanded "Come over here and put sunscreen on me."

Mistress Melissa was the farthest away from where I was staked, and the chain was almost taut as I stood by her side. She was laying on her back, so I applied the sunscreen to her neck, arms, back, and legs. I enjoyed rubbing sunscreen onto her firm bottom. She turned around. I started with her legs and worked up her body. I stopped to finger her pussy for a couple of minutes. She didn't stop me, but she didn't seem to care, so I moved up her body. I took a few minutes to rub her firm torpedo shaped breasts, which had sunk into her chest somewhat. I finished with her arms and face.

Almost as soon as I finished with Mistress Melissa, Mistress Candy commanded me to put sunscreen on her. After I finished putting sunscreen on Mistress Candy I put sunscreen on Mistress Gloria. I spent several minutes rubbing sunscreen on her large round soft breasts.

Mistress Harriet was the farthest away on the other side from where I was staked, and the chain was almost taut as I stood by her side. She was the darkest of the Mistresses, and her sunscreen had the lowest SPF value.

When I had finished with Mistress Harriet, I returned to where I had staked myself to the ground. I was dripping sweat from the heat and the exertion, and I wondered what was next.

Mistress Melissa sat up and said, "You'd better put some sunscreen on yourself. We're going to be out here for a few hours." She pointed to her right, and I saw a bottle of sunscreen standing up in the grass near the house.

I walked over to the bottle of sunscreen, but the chain stopped me about four feet before I got to it. I got down on the ground and reached for the sunscreen, but it was still a foot away from my hand. I remembered the hammer. I got up and walked back to the stake, looking for it. I heard Mistress Gloria say, "Are you looking for this?"

I looked up, and saw she had the hammer in her hand. I replied meekly, "Yes Mistress Gloria, I was looking for the hammer to reach the sunscreen."

Mistress Gloria laughed and replied, "Too bad", and tossed the hammer into the yard in front of her, far out of my reach.

I walked back to the stake and lay down, dripping with sweat, and tried to remember to turn over every few minutes. I would glance over at the Mistresses, and they would be lying on their back or stomach, maybe smoking a cigarette, sipping their ice water, or daubing themselves with a towel. I enjoyed looking at them, but I was concerned. I was beginning to think we would be out all afternoon, and I'd turn red as a lobster. Maybe that was their plan. It seemed like they were teasing me by putting my sunscreen where I couldn't reach it. I guessed if I tried to get one of Mistresses' sunscreen, she'd just toss it in the yard like Mistress Gloria did with the hammer. After I was sunburned, I'd be real easy to torment.

I think I'd been lying on the grass for maybe 30 minutes when Mistress Candy sat up and tossed me a towel, and said, "Get the sunscreen". I walked over to the sunscreen, lay down on the ground, and using the towel, was able to drag the sunscreen over to where I could reach it after a few minutes.

I shook the dirt out of the towel, walked back to the stake, and Mistress Candy commanded, "Give me the towel".

I brought the towel to Mistress Candy, and sat down by the stake to put the sunscreen on. With my wrists cuffed in front of me, I could only put the sunscreen on my legs, face, and chest. After I finished, I lay down on my back and waited. The cock sheath kept my cock hard and standing up like a flagpole.

A couple more hours passed, and the Mistresses were still sunning themselves. There was no shade anywhere near where I was staked, and wouldn't be for another few hours. The sunscreen had kept me from getting burned, but my perspiration was turning me pink and keeping me uncomfortable. The Mistresses had a towel to wipe themselves, but I didn't. Lying on the ground naked was no fun either. I tried to keep still, but the grass or insects kept me wiggling around. I was very thirsty. It was boring just lying there.

I thought about how I had gotten into this, but I really wasn't sorry. These women had more than fulfilled my submissive and bondage fantasies. I was starting to fall asleep when I heard Mistress Melissa speak. "Pull that stake out, and put the lounges away in the shed."

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers