Weekend Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

I stood up, and bent over to pull the stake out of the ground. It took a few minutes to get it started, and after another couple of minutes I had the stake out of the ground. I put the stake and the hammer away in the shed, and the lounges. When I got to the house, Mistress Harriet was waiting for me. She hosed me off, and said, "Wait till you dry before coming in the house".

I stood for a few minutes in the sun until I started to sweat, and I went into the house.

I walked into the house, and heard Mistress Melissa command; "It's time for dinner. Start making hot dogs." I went into the kitchen. I brought the plates to the table. I brought out the silverware and condiments next, and I boiled the water for the hot dogs. I didn't know how many to cook, so I decided to make six.

While the water was boiling, I looked in the refrigerator and cupboard for a side dish. I threw the hot dogs in the boiling water, and found some potato chips. I brought a bowl of potato chips out first, some soda, and the hot dogs. I stood by Mistress Harriet and watched them eat. When they finished eating, they got up. Mistress Harriet took a hot dog, put it in her pussy, and left the room with the other Mistresses. I cleared the table, unloaded the dishwasher, loaded, and started it. After I cleaned up the kitchen, I went into the living room. I was a little pink from being outside all afternoon, but I hadn't burned.

Mistress Harriet was sitting in a chair by the door, while the other Mistresses were sitting on the sofa. They were laughing and enjoying a cigarette. When I was in front of the coffee table, Mistress Gloria commanded, "Kneel".

I knelt, and Mistress Gloria got up, walked over to me, picked up the chain, and locked it to the handle of a red wagon. She locked it so the handle was about a foot behind my ass. She put the rest of the chain in the wagon, and sat down in the wagon. She said, "Your dinner is across the room. Go get it."

Mistress Harriet was lounging in a chair across the room, her legs spread wide. I tried to crawl over to her, but I could not move the wagon. Mistress Gloria is a large woman, maybe 180 lbs. I could not pull that much weight with my cock. After a minute Mistress Gloria said, "Candy, get the whip".

Mistress Candy got up and left the room. She returned with the leather cat-o-nine tail whip, and handed it to Mistress Gloria. Mistress Gloria smacked my bottom with the whip, but I still couldn't move the wagon. After a couple of minutes she gave up and said, "Candy, you sit in the wagon".

Mistress Gloria got up and Mistress Candy sat in the wagon. She is a lot smaller, maybe 120 lbs. She smacked my bottom with the whip, and I started pulling the wagon across the room. I was able to move a couple of inches at a time, before I had to rest my cock. It took a long time, but finally I was in front of Mistress Harriet. She'd been playing with herself the whole time I was dragging the wagon across the room. I licked her pussy juices, and Mistress Harriet squeezed. The hot dog came out, and I ate it. It was so drenched in pussy juice that I could hardly taste the meat. Her juice tasted extremely salty.

After I finished the hot dog, I sucked on her clit, and she had four orgasms before she pushed me away. Mistress Harriet got up, and Mistress Gloria sat in the chair. She pulled my head into her pussy, and I licked and sucked her to three orgasms before she pushed me away. Mistress Melissa was next, and then Mistress Candy. Her juice was surprisingly sweet, considering she'd been in the sun all afternoon.

After Mistress Candy was finished with me, Mistress Melissa spoke. "We're going to untie you and let you go to the bathroom. You're going to help us bathe. When were done, take a shower. After that, we're going to tie you up again."

The Mistresses unlocked me from the wagon. I got up, walked into the bathroom, and sat down on the toilet. I needed to pee and shit badly. Mistress Melissa came into the bathroom with a glass. She filled it up in the sink, and handed it to me. I was very thirsty, and I drank it quickly. She filled it up again and I drank it. I drank six glasses of water before she put the glass down.

Mistress Melissa opened the shower curtain. I stepped into the bathtub. She handcuffed my wrists behind my back to the towel rod on the back wall of the bathtub. I was bent forward a little. She locked the cock chain to a soap dish in the front of the shower. The chain made an arc in the middle of the bathtub. She sprayed some cold water on me. She left the room, and returned with a square plastic bathroom basket. She hooked the basket to the cock chain. She put soap in the basket. She put four bottles of shampoo, and two bottles of conditioner in. The weight was pulling hard on my cock. Mistress Melissa got in the bathtub, turned on the shower, and washed her hair. After she washed up, she turned the shower off, and let the bathtub fill up. She lay down in the tub and soaked for a while. I could see her breasts, but the basket blocked my view of her pussy. She let the water out of the tub, and got out. She dried herself, and left.

Mistress Gloria came in next. She washed her hair and filled the tub. She lay down in the tub and soaked for a while. I wanted to pee, but not on Mistress Gloria. She let the water out of the tub, and got out. I thought about peeing while she was drying, but I didn't know what would happen if I did.

Mistress Harriet came in, washed her hair, and soaked. While she was soaking she reached up and played with my cock. I wanted to pee badly. I tried to hold it, but I couldn't. I peed all over her. She didn't say a word. She got up, drained the tub, ran the shower again to rinse off, and got out. She dried herself and left.

Mistress Candy came in, washed her hair, took a quick shower, got out, dried herself, and left. After a few minutes all of the Mistresses came back into the bathroom. Mistress Melissa shouted at me. "What's this I hear about you peeing on Harriet? Is this true?"

I meekly replied, "Yes Mistress Melissa, it's true. I peed on Mistress Harriet. I'm sorry Mistress Harriet."

Mistress Melissa unhooked the basket from the chain, and put the basket, soap, shampoo, and conditioner away. I was relieved to get that weight off my cock. She unlocked me from the towel bar, and handcuffed my wrists together.

Mistress Melissa commanded, "Kneel".

I knelt down, and Mistress Harriet climbed into the tub. Mistress Harriet said, "Slave, I need to pee. Drink all of it, or you're in trouble." She pulled my mouth to her pussy and peed.

I tried to drink it all, but she was peeing too fast. Pee dripped from my mouth until she finished. She stepped out of the tub, and turned the stopper on.

Mistress Melissa commanded, "Lie down". I sat down and stretched my legs out. After I was lying down, the other Mistresses peed on me from the side of the tub.

When they were finished, Mistress Melissa and Mistress Gloria sat down on the edge of the tub. When they were ready they slid back, holding on to Mistress Harriet and Mistress Candy, and shitted on me. I'd never seen anyone shit before. The shit was soft, not too smelly, and came out in little chunks. They stood up, and Mistress Candy handed them toilet paper. After wiping their asses, they each rubbed the messy toilet paper on my nose and mouth. As they were leaving, I heard Mistress Melissa say, "You stay there for a while."

Sometime later Mistress Candy came in and unlocked the handcuffs and the chain from the soap dish.

I stood up and turned on the shower. The pee ran down the drain, but the shit took a while. I drank some water from the shower, and before I was finished I peed again in the shower. I finished my shower, dried off, and went back into the bedroom.

I heard Mistress Melissa command, "Sit down on the bed".

I sat down, and I felt someone putting the leather blindfold on me. I heard Mistress Melissa command, "Lay down".

I lay down, and felt myself being locked to the bed. I licked and sucked for what seemed like a long time. I was tired and not very aroused, although the leather sheath kept my cock hard. I felt someone putting a condom on, and I was fucked several times. The sheath kept the fucking from feeling pleasurable.

I felt someone unhook the blindfold. I looked up, blinked, and saw Mistress Candy and Mistress Harriet. Mistress Harriet peeled a banana, pushed it into her pussy, picked up a pair of panties, and put them on. She bent over me, kissed me, and left the room.

Mistress Candy climbed on my lower chest and lit a cigarette. She smoked, and had me fish for the handcuff key in her pussy. When she tired of the game, she got up, turned off the light, and left the room.

The room was bright when I woke up. My muscles were stiff and very sore. I knew it was Sunday, and wondered when they were going to let me leave.

Mistress Harriet came into the room wearing just panties. "Good morning slave. Are you ready for breakfast?"

"Yes Mistress Harriet, I am."

Mistress Harriet pulled her panties off, and straddled my face. She pushed the banana into my mouth. After I finished eating, I licked her pussy and sucked her clit. After three orgasms, she fell forward to rest.

Mistress Melissa was wearing the same red blouse, skirt, stockings, and shoes that I had first seen her in. Mistress Gloria and Mistress Candy were naked.

Mistress Melissa spoke. "Good. Time to go to the bathroom."

The Mistresses unlocked me from the bed. I took my time getting up. After a couple of minutes I walked slowly to the door. I walked into the bathroom and used the toilet. I stood up and took a couple of sips of water from the sink. I stretched my muscles for a while before I went back into the bedroom.

I walked into the bedroom, and heard Mistress Melissa command, "Put your arms out in front of you."

I did, and Mistress Candy locked the handcuffs to my wrists. Mistress Melissa continued, "It's breakfast time."

I set the table, made breakfast, and watched them eat. After cleaning up the kitchen, I brought ice water out to the living room. I heard Mistress Melissa command, "Come over here and kneel".

I walked over and knelt down in front of her.

"Turn around."

I moved around so I was facing away from her. I felt my cock chain pull taut, and I felt a whip across my bottom. The chain kept me from falling forward or even moving. After ten lashes, she stopped. I waited, and I felt something moving slowly in and out of my ass. I was surprised, but the chain kept me from moving. It took me a minute before I realized that Mistress Melissa was fucking me in the ass with her heel.

I heard Mistress Melissa command, "Turn around, and lick the bottom of my shoe".

I turned around, and she had her legs crossed, and her right leg was out. I licked the sole. Lucky for me she hadn't ever wore these shoes outside. The sole was dusty, but not dirty. I licked the sole for a few minutes, and I heard, "Suck on the heel".

I suspected that the heel had been in my ass, but I sucked on it anyway. I didn't taste anything but dust. I was still sucking on her heel when she pulled it out of my mouth, and recrossed her legs. I licked the bottom of her left shoe, and as she commanded, sucked on the heel. I didn't taste anything but dust.

I was still sucking when I heard Mistress Gloria's say, "Slave, we're going in the backyard to get some sun."

I followed the Mistresses into the back yard. I heard Mistress Gloria command, "Get the loungers."

I got the loungers from the shed, and brought them out into the yard. I set them up in a row, facing the sun.

"Now go get two cinder construction blocks."

I went back into the shed, looked around, and found the cinder blocks. With my wrists handcuffed together, I could barely carry the ten-pound blocks into the yard. When I returned, the other Mistresses had come out into the yard, and they were lying on the loungers.

I put sunscreen on Mistress Melissa, Mistress Gloria, and Mistress Harriet. I was about to put sunscreen on Mistress Candy when Mistress Gloria commanded, "Come here".

I walked over and stood next to Mistress Gloria.

Mistress Gloria continued, "Slave, we agreed yesterday to torture you while we were sunning. We put the sunscreen where you couldn't get it just to tease you. We were curious if you would just lie there in front of us and burn. Candy chickened out, and helped you get the sunscreen. I think she likes you. Now you're going to help us punish her. Here is some rope. Tie Candy to the lounger, and come back."

I walked over to Mistress Candy. She looked a little afraid, but she spread her wrists and ankles. I tied her wrists and ankles to the corners of the lounge. When I was done, I returned to Mistress Gloria.

Mistress Gloria handed me a small padlock, and commanded, "Wrap your chain through the two cinder blocks, and lock it."

I walked over to the blocks, put them side by side, knelt down, wrapped the end of the chain through one of the holes of the blocks, locked it, and stood up. The chain was just long enough so that I could stand up by the blocks.

I looked at Mistress Gloria as she spoke. "Very good slave. You make me so horny when you obey me quickly." She lit a cigarette, took a drag, and spoke again. "Candy doesn't have any sunscreen on. It's a bright sunny afternoon. She doesn't have much of a tan, and her boobs and pussy are going to get very uncomfortable soon. She's counting on you to get her sunscreen, bring it back, and put it on. Turn around. Do you see the yellow plastic bucket in the back of the yard?"

I turned around, looked, and saw the yellow plastic bucket. It was in the back of the yard about forty feet away. "Yes Mistress Gloria, I see the bucket."

Mistress Gloria continued, "Good. Her sunscreen, some ice water, a towel, and cigarettes are in the bucket. You will get on your hands and knees, and crawl over there. Pick up the bucket with your teeth, and crawl back to Candy. Be careful; don't spill the water on the towel or cigarettes. When you get back, put the sunscreen on Candy, and obey her commands, except to untie her. When she doesn't need you, you will stay down on your hands and knees by her lounger. Now go."

I got on my hands and knees and crawled towards the bucket. I got the chain taut, and pulled the blocks with my cock. I could only move them an inch or two, before my cock would hurt. I had to let my cock rest a bit before I tried again. It took about a minute to move them a foot. The blocks would catch in the grass, or in the dirt. I kept crawling, and I had no idea whether or not the Mistresses were watching me. I didn't want to stop and look. I could feel the heat on my back as I made my way across the yard.

After a long slow crawl, I was in front of the bucket. I looked inside, and saw the sunscreen, water, towel, cigarettes, and lighter. It looked like the towel would keep everything else from moving around in the bucket. I picked up the bucket with my teeth, and turned around. The crawl back was just as agonizing. I was more careful crawling with the bucket.

I was heading toward the Mistresses now, but I still had no idea whether or not they were watching me. I kept my head down and watched the bucket. I was pouring sweat, and I felt my back burning. I might have quit crawling but Mistress Candy needed her sunscreen. I almost bumped my head on the lounger before I looked up and saw I had crawled back to Mistress Candy.

When I stood up, I could see that she was drenched with sweat. I daubed her with the towel, hoping that she wasn't too burned. I put sunscreen on her, and got on my hands and knees.

"Water", I heard Mistress Candy whisper.

I picked up the water from the bucket, and held it in front of her as she sipped water through the straw. She stopped sipping, and as I was putting the glass down, I heard her say, "Cigarette". I got her a cigarette, lit it, and stood there. She took a couple of puffs, and I took the cigarette out of her mouth. I helped her smoke the cigarette, and I got back on my hands and knees.

Mistress Candy asked for water a couple more times, and one other cigarette. Other than that, I was on my hands and knees. My back hurt, but yet I stayed on my knees between Mistress Candy and Mistress Harriet. I wasn't sure why I was doing this to myself, although I was stuck now. I couldn't get up and run away with my cock chained to blocks. I had to admit to myself that having three women torture me was arousing. Even kneeling in the sun… pouring sweat… my back and bottom sunburned… I was aroused.

I was picturing myself later that evening, back inside, having to satisfy my Mistresses most depraved desires just to get a little bit of sunburn cream. I was lost in my thoughts, when I heard the Mistresses get up. I heard Mistress Gloria command, "Get up and untie Candy."

I got up and untied Mistress Candy. She lay there and stretched her arms and legs for a minute, and got up. Mistress Gloria walked behind me, and smacked my bottom with her palm. I screamed, and tears ran down my eyes. She walked in front of me, lit a cigarette, and took a drag. She remarked, "You're back and bottom are nice and red. But I want to torture you even more. Put the blocks edge to edge."

I bent down, and turned the blocks so that their edges were touching. I stood up and looked at Mistress Gloria. "Good. Now kneel down on the ground, and put your ankles through the outside holes. Lay on the ground face down, with your arms out in front of you."

I knelt down, and wiggled my ankles through the holes in the blocks. It took a couple of minutes, as I had to point my feet and twist my legs just to get them through the holes, and I didn't want to scrape my feet and ankles on the blocks. After I got my feet through the blocks, I lay down, and put my arms out in front of me.

Mistress Harriet and Mistress Melissa pulled my arms to make sure I was taut. Mistress Harriet hammered the tent stake through the handcuff chain. I turned my head to the left, so that I would be more comfortable. When the hammering stopped, Mistress Gloria knelt down by my side. She put her finger in her pussy, and in my mouth. "See how wet you make me. We'll be back later." She ran her fingernails down my back. It was all I could do to keep from screaming again. As I calmed down, I watched the Mistress walk back into the house.

I lay there, wondering what was next. I had no doubt that they would leave me out in the yard all afternoon. I hoped I wouldn't blister too much. Yet, I was still aroused. At least in this position I could try to take a nap. I went back to thinking about later that evening, back inside, having to satisfy my Mistresses most perverted and disgusting desires just to earn a little bit of sunburn cream, and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, the sun was lower in the sky. My arms, back, bottom, and legs all hurt. I heard the back door open, and I saw Mistress Gloria come out the house. She was naked, and carrying the cat-o-nine tails whip. She came over to where I was, put a towel on the ground, and sat on it next to me. She got a cigarette, lit it, and took a puff. As much as I hurt, I still got aroused watching her smoke naked.

Mistress Gloria looked down at me. "Your back and bottom have blistered, and your arms and legs are burned. If I whipped you, I'd probably make your back bleed without much effort. I'm curious, why have you let us torture you so much." She put her hands under her breasts and lifted them up. "Is looking at my boobs and pussy worth this much pain to you?"

I thought for a minute before answering. "Mistress Gloria, you are beautiful. Yes, just looking at and serving your lovely body is worth the pain. I have a desire to serve beautiful women. I want to see what I can endure, how much pain I can stand. Being able to look at lovely ladies help makes the suffering more pleasurable. I get aroused just thinking about what you have done to me."

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers