Weekend Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Gloria blushed. "Thanks for the compliments. You make me feel beautiful and powerful. I also have deep desires as well. The others are happy teasing you and using you as a sex slave. I want more than that. When I torture a man, make him suffer, I get very wet. I had three orgasms this afternoon just fingering my pussy while watching you crawl across the yard, dragging the blocks with your cock. Tell you what, if you can give me three new good torture ideas, I won't whip you."

"I'll try Mistress Gloria, although I'm sure I don't have your experience." I thought for a minute while she smoked. She had been torturing me all afternoon, and now I was going to help her torture me more. "I suppose you could burn me with your cigarette."

"Hmmm". She took a puff on the cigarette, and moved it to my arm under my face. She moved the cigarette to within an inch of my arm, and pulled it away. "I've thought of that. It doesn't appeal to me that much."

"How about having me stick out my tongue, and you put your cigarette out on it?" Damn, why did I say that? Would I really want her to do that?

"Now that's a little more interesting. I'll consider it."

"You could put my cock in a vise, and slowly tighten the vise. Maybe in combination with my eating your pussy, in sort of a torture 69 position."

"That's interesting. Do you know what I can use as a vise?"

"You could probably find some sort of pipe vise at a hardware store."

"I'll think about that one."

"I saw this in a movie, although I'm not sure it can really be done. A woman tied a naked man to a chair facing a bed. She put this electronic gadget on the bed, and plugged it into the wall. She clipped wires from the box to his nipples and cock. Other wires from the box were attached to a vibrator. The woman took off her clothes and lay down on the bed and used the vibrator to masturbate. She could look up and see him, and he could watch her masturbate. As she masturbated, the box would shock the man. The longer she masturbated, the more shocks the man received. The faster the speed of the vibrator, the quicker the shocks came. The wetter she got, the more forceful the shocks."

"Damn, that's a wonderful scene. I gushed just imagining it. That would be such a perfect torture. I wonder who could make a box like that? Do you have any other ideas like that?"

"No, Mistress Gloria, I'm afraid that was my last idea. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Those were good ideas. Now stick out your tongue." I stuck out my tongue, and Mistress Gloria put her cigarette out on it. It stung for a few seconds, and then the pain dulled some. She let the cigarette fall to the ground. She stuffed a panty into my mouth, and put a leather gag over it. "We can't be disturbing the neighbors now, can we?"

Mistress Gloria picked up the whip, and smacked my legs. I'm glad I had the panties to bite down on, and the gag, or I would have screamed. The pain was intense, and became more so when she whipped my bottom and back. I thought I was going to pass out when she stopped. She lit another cigarette, took a puff, and ungagged me. She tossed the padlock key on the ground in front of me. "Okay, get yourself up, and put away the loungers."

Get myself up? I pointed my right foot and tried to pull my ankle out of the block. I had to twist my body a good bit, but I was able to get my ankle out. With my right ankle out, it was a little easier to get the left ankle out of the block. I tried to get up on my knees, but the chain attached to my cock and the blocks kept me from doing so. I pulled on my arms for a few minutes, and although I wasn't able to budge the stake, I was able to move the blocks enough that I could get up on my knees. Now I could pull the blocks with my cock like I did before, and after a few more minutes, I was on my hands and knees over the stake. I pulled it up out of the ground, got the padlock key, and unlocked the chain from the blocks. I gave Mistress Gloria the key and the padlock, and I put away the hammer, stake, blocks, and loungers. I followed Mistress Gloria back to the house, where she hosed me off and told me to wait about ten minutes before coming inside. The water stung when it hit my back and bottom.


The Mistresses were in the living room talking and laughing, but they stopped when they heard me come in the room. They were sitting on the sofa, wearing tee shirts and shorts. Mistress Gloria locked my cock chain to the television stand, and left the room for a few minutes. When she came back, she grabbed the hair on the back of my head, made me look at shirt she was wearing, and said, "You've been staring at our boobs, haven't you."

"Yes Mistress Gloria, I have."

"Apologize to us." She moved my head so that I was looking at the Mistresses sitting on the sofa. They were watching everything Mistress Gloria was doing.

"I'm sorry that I've been staring at your naked bodies."

"You've been staring at us all weekend. We're tired of it, and we're going to punish you for being so bad."

Mistress Gloria unlocked the handcuffs, and locked them with my wrists behind my back. She showed me a pair of clothespins tied together with an eighteen-inch length of string. As she clamped a clothespin to each of my nipples, she commented, "I'm going to hurt your nipples to punish you for staring at our boobs."

My nipples stung as the clothespins were clamped. She wrapped the string attached to the clothespins around her finger, and tugged on the string. "Apologize again."

"I'm sorry I've been staring at your bodies all day."

She took a drag of her cigarette, and tugged on the string again. Again I apologized to the Mistresses. She tugged and I apologized until she finished her cigarette. She commanded, "Stick out your tongue."

I stuck out my tongue, and I watched her as she put her cigarette out on my tongue. I heard gasps from the other Mistresses. She was standing a little to the side so that they could see what she was doing. She commanded, "Swallow it."

I pulled my tongue back in my mouth. It took a while to swallow the cigarette butt, because I was thirsty. It tasted very bitter. Thank goodness it wasn't a filtered cigarette. When I finished swallowing she commanded, "Kneel", and went over and sat down on the sofa with the other Mistresses.

I knelt down and watched the Mistresses lounge on the sofa. After a few minutes the pain in my nipples dulled. Mistress Melissa commented, "Look how hard his cock is! The more we hurt him, the harder he gets!"

Mistress Candy got up and left the room, and brought back four beers. She made several trips, bringing back potato chips, popcorn, candy, and other snacks. I knelt there and watched the Mistresses eat, drink, smoke, and watch TV for a couple of hours. I could hear the TV programs, but I couldn't see them. I wished the Mistresses were still naked. My body was in constant pain, and I wondered how badly burned my back and bottom was. Mistress Candy would get up every so often and return with more beers. Watching them eat and drink reminded me how thirsty and hungry I was. I'm not sure what was worse, the hunger, the pain, or being ignored. I don't know if the Mistresses looked at me at all.

Mistress Harriet got up, and unlocked me from the television stand. She commanded, "Get up and follow me."

I got up and followed Mistress Harriet into the dining room. She pulled out a chair, and said, "Kneel down by my side."

I knelt down and waited.

Mistress Harriet took off her shorts, went into the kitchen, and brought out a bowl of chips and a glass of ice water. She put them on the table, and went back in the kitchen. She came out with her cigarettes, lighter, and an ashtray. She put them on the table, and sat down. She lit a cigarette, took a couple of puffs, and put the cigarette down. She ran her hand through my hair, and said, "I'll bet you're thirsty. Would you like something to drink?"

I replied, "Yes Mistress Harriet, I would."

Mistress Harriet slid the chair out from the table, turned it so she was facing me, and picked up the ice water from the table. She pressed the side of the glass against my forehead. It felt very cold, and it made my forehead feel a lot better. She moved the glass towards my lips, and stopped when I opened my mouth. "Close your mouth. I'll tell you when you can drink."

I closed my mouth, and she rubbed the glass against my face and chest. She pulled the glass to her lips, took a big sip of water, and put the glass down on the table. She opened up her legs, and pulled me into her pussy. "Drink here, slave."

Mistress Harriet was very wet, and it took a few licks to clean up her pussy juices. I started to suck on her clit, and she pushed me away. "Not now, slave. Are you hungry?"

"Yes Mistress, I am", I answered.

Mistress Harriet took a few puffs of her cigarette, and she picked up the bowl of corn chips. She took one, dipped it into her pussy for a few seconds, and fed it to me. She fed me about a dozen corn chips with pussy dip. She put the bowl down, and finished her cigarette.

My mouth was really dry now, with the chips and salty dip. She fed me another dozen corn chips with pussy dip, put the bowl down, and lit another cigarette. She wrapped the string attached to the clothespins around her finger, and tugged on the string while she smoked the cigarette.

As Mistress Harriet finished her cigarette, Mistress Gloria walked in the dining room. She had taken off her clothes, and was naked again. I heard her command, "Stand up slave". Mistress Harriet let go of the string, and I stood up. Mistress Gloria walked behind me, put her arms around me, and rubbed her nipples against my back. They were hard, and it felt like she was scratching my back with her nipples. It wasn't painful, but it was uncomfortable. I heard her moan, "Ooooh. My nipples are getting very hard rubbing against your rough back." After a couple of minutes she stopped rubbing and walked out the room. "Follow me, slave", she commanded.

I followed Mistress Gloria into the living room. The other Mistresses had left, and the coffee table had been moved to the side of the room. She unlocked the handcuffs from behind my back, pointed to the sofa, and commanded, "Get on your hands and knees". I got down on my hands and knees in front of the sofa. I felt someone sit down on my back. My back stung, and after a couple of minutes my knees hurt. I heard Mistress Harriet say, "Gloria, you were right. His back feels so warm against my pussy."

I felt her get up, and my back and knees felt better. I felt someone else sit down on my back, and I could tell from the increase in weight that it was Mistress Gloria. My back stung, and my knees hurt worse. She sat on my back for several minutes, and just as I thought I was going to collapse she got up. I heard the TV come on, and Mistress Gloria and Mistress Harriet sat down on the sofa, and used my back as an ottoman while they watched a show. Every time they moved their feet it hurt.

Mistress Melissa and Mistress Candy came back into the living room. Mistress Melissa spoke. "Get up. We're going to let you go to the bathroom. After that, go to the bedroom."

Mistress Gloria took the clothespins off my nipples, and the blood rushing to my nipples was so painful that I almost fell over. I went to the bathroom. Mistress Melissa gave me eight glasses of water before she put the glass down. I took a long shower, and made sure I peed before I was finished. When I opened the shower curtain, Mistress Candy was waiting for me. She helped me to dry off, and she applied a sunburn cream to my body. We went back into the bedroom.

I heard Mistress Melissa command, "Sit down on the bed".

I sat down and someone blindfolded me.

I heard Mistress Melissa command, "Lay down".

I lay down, and was locked to the bed. I heard the Mistresses leave. My back and bottom still hurt a lot. I wondered if they were planning on letting me go. It was already Sunday night.

A lot of time passed when someone unlatching the blindfold startled me. I looked up, blinked, and saw Mistress Candy. She was dressed in a tee shirt and shorts. I looked around the room, and it was still dark. "Shhh. Don't say a word. I'm going to untie you. We've got to get out of here."

Mistress Candy unlocked me from the bed, and my clothes were on the dresser. While I got dressed, she opened the window, and looked around. After I finished getting dressed, I checked my pockets, and got my wallet out. My license and credit card was there. I walked over to the window, and looked around. It was at least twelve feet to the ground, and I didn't want to jump. I went over to the bed, pulled the bed sheet off, and tied the end of the sheet to the dresser. I threw the sheet out the window, and the bottom was about eight feet from the ground.

"Candy, climb out the window using the sheet. When you get to the bottom, let go, and you'll only have to fall a few feet."

Candy climbed out the window, but she couldn't hold on to the sheet. She fell about six feet, but she didn't make a sound. I hurried out the window, climbed down the sheet, and dropped to the ground. I knelt by her side. She was stunned, but she wasn't hurt. I picked her up, and carried her out of the back yard and over to my car. I was glad my car was still there, and that it hadn't been moved or stolen. I put Candy in the passenger seat, got in the driver's seat, started the car, and took off. Candy spoke first, "I'm so glad we got out of there. Are you all right? Can you take me home?"

"Yes Candy, I'm OK. The sunburn will heal. I thought we were at your house? Where do you live?" Candy told me, and it wasn't too far away. "How are you doing? Did you get sunburned?"

"Yes, I did. I hadn't sunned naked before yesterday, and my boobs got way too much sun. That's why I wanted to get out of there. I didn't think Gloria and Harriet would ever let us go. I missed two days of work. Those bitches. I'm sorry that I got you into this. Melissa had asked me to set this up with you. We had talked about some of the things you told us at the lounge, and she was anxious to do these things with you. I thought I could trust Melissa. She just wanted to tease you, but when she invited Harriet and Gloria over, everything changed. They took over everything. They wanted to torture you. Melissa went along, but I didn't like seeing you tortured at all. When they tortured me, they went way too far."

Candy didn't say anything else until we got to her place. She leaned over, kissed me, and said, "Thanks for the ride. Hope I'll see you later."

I drove home. I got home at about 4:30 Monday morning. I called work and left a message saying I was sick. I tried to sleep, but woke up about 9:30. I went to the drugstore to get some sunburn cream. When I got home I put some on. I lay down on my bed and played with myself, thinking of my Mistresses. I hoped that someday I'd run into Gloria and Harriet again.