Weekend Valkyries Ch. 03

Story Info
Willing slaves tormented serving a Femdom club.
1.8k words
3.78
30.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being Friday afternoon a few days before Xmas, the shops very busy, so I had some trouble getting all the things on the Valkyries list. I managed to get the green, red, white and brown nylon cloth from a craft store called "Spotlight" along with the big curved sewing needles and fishing line and all the other small things around the mall. I didn't find any "PU foam" anywhere though and the hardware store guy didn't have any or know where I could get it other than suggesting an online store.

I waited with my shopping outside Sydenham Station as instructed, a pink 1980s hatchback with an open vinyl roof pulled up in front of me.

The hatch popped open so I put the bags in the back and a voice said, "Hurry up get in".

I climbed into the back and closed the hatch pushing me down between the rear seat and the door. About 30 min later we arrived in a garage. The hatch did not open right away and I heard others get out of the car. One of the back seats opened after a few minuets and I was thrown a wrestling singlet. With some effort I got changed in the car and a hand reached in from the back and took my clothes and shoes.

A minute or so later the hatch opened and I was lead upstairs by a woman, maybe the same one with the camera from yesterday. She placed a collar around my neck with a small thin clipboard and waterproof digital watch hung from it. Pinned to the clipboard was a laminated "Orders" list.

First on the list was: "Cook dinner" and some instructions on where to find all the stuff. The rest of the list had an hour-by-hour itinerary of what to do over the weekend.

I started to ask the young woman who had led me upstairs what I was cooking and got a slap in the face for my trouble. She turned the clipboard over pressing it into my nose to show me the rules on the back.

Induction rules:

1. Subjects must raise their hand and wait to be called upon to ask a question.

2. Subjects may never talk amongst one another, and must answer only "Yes Ma'am", or "Please explain further Ma'am" to direct instructions.

3. Subjects must follow all instructions as quickly as possible.

4. Subjects may not eat or drink or visit the bathroom without permission from a member (see rule 1).

5. Subject may not look any Members in the eyes.

6. Subjects may not talk unless necessary to carry out an instruction.

7. During any conversation with any Member, the subject must kneel or lie face down.

8. Alcohol, telephone, cooked food or email is absolutely forbidden unless instructed.

The Lady told me to read these aloud. So I did.

She asked, "Do you understand?"

I nodded. For that I got a knee to the groin.

She pushed the rules in my face and said "Read these aloud Ten times and finish each rule with... 'Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am"!

I started reading and she lead me into the kitchen and said, "Cook and read." as she pointed to an open cookbook.

I started fixing dinner; the book was open at Chicken medallions and Caesar salad. I was cooking and repeating the rules I noticed a man in a Jester costume walk in to the open plan kitchen. I went to say hello and he gave me a big "Shhhh". As he put his finger to his mouth I noticed his wrist covered in noisy bells and his nails long and painted to match his suit. Around his neck was an electronic collar.

My watch chime beeped and the Jester led me around the kitchen collecting plates and cutlery. I could see the outline of his lips and eyes were painted with a dark brown dye and he had a heart and a star on his cheek.

We served the Valkyries dinner and then went to the kitchen and quickly ate the left over vegetables. The sound of my watch chime again and I was pushed into the main room by the Jester.

The main room was very large with a concrete floor. At the back there were some tents and an over sized dolls house on the side. There was a dining table large TV and couch at the near end.

After serving dinner another man in a wrestling singlet came out and turned on a big TV. I wanted to introduce myself and find out his name, but the 'no talking' rule seemed to be important. We played some wii games for about an hour while some woman sat around and chatted. Occasionally giving directions or cheers and sarcastic comments and jeers as they ate dinner and drank beer.

As the women finished eating we collected up the plates and washed them off. The TV went off without warning and the other two walked quickly down stairs to the garage so I followed. Some of the woman looked over the raining and watched us. We collected some cleaning equipment, headed upstairs again, tidied up and wiped down all the tables and mopped the floors. The other two finished and went back down to the garage and all the women looked down over the railing.

When I got down stairs the Jester lifted his arms and made a twirl with his finger. I raised my arms and began to turn when he started shooting me with icy cold foamy water from a high-pressure water gun. I shrieked in shock and the woman all clapped. After I was soaped up head to toe he handed me the gun and pointed to the other man. I soaped him up too and he in turn foamed the Jester. The Jester flipped a switch to water only and washed off my soap with a jet of water that felt like icy needles. And again we passed the hose around. As soon as he was soap free the jester stripped out of his unitard and hung it from a line in the garage. The other man did the same so I followed. As the jester pegged up his tights I noticed dark brown squiggles and writing all over him and they didn't wash off.

The Jester grabbed two cleaning buckets and gave them to us. We all went upstairs and he led us wet and naked into the bathroom. As I followed him up the stairs I couldn't help looking at his skin, naked and wet. I could see some of the squiggles on his butt were signatures, some just insults like "Jokeboy" and "Pussyman"...etc All in permanent ink.

The other man and I started cleaning the bathroom naked in our dog collars. The Jester locked himself into some stocks in the corner of the main room for the night.

We finished the bathroom, a woman stopped us at the bathroom door with an expensive looking video camera with a big lens set up on a tripod opposite the doorway. The woman told us to grab the shower rail so we did and another woman came in with a large glass bowl that had been in the microwave earlier. We had mostly drip-dried by this point although my hair was still damp.

The two women started at our armpits and worked their way down our bodies in a tight spiral. One dabbing on hot wax and the other tightly winding a very long cloth bandage all the way down, mummifying us from the chest down, waxing my male parts down flat. Then painting on wax and then bandage up the other leg. Finally our arms from bicep to the tips of the fingers bound together by the wax and cloth bandage in a diving position.

We were walked (hopped) out into the large room where there were two straps hanging from the ceiling with a soft mat underneath. The loose ends of the cloth bandage at my hands were tied to one strap and the other was looped under my arms. An electric winch slowly pulled me up to the ceiling about 4M in the air. I dangled there for a second or two like a big orange-striped piñata before the winch released from under my arms and the cloth wrap pulled my hands up as I fell.

I spun around very quickly as the wax ripped the hair from my arms. The pain and shock of falling and spinning was overwhelming. I let out a frantic squeal which shuddered as I spun. When my arms unraveled the cloth broke away pulling tight the wrap on my right leg. I flipped upside down and the wrap slipped off almost in one motion. My squeal changed to a scream as the wrap caught on my ankles. I dangled upside down for a few spins and I could see the other man trying to hop away but blocked by the two of the women.

I spun around one way for a few seconds then back the other panting and whimpering and I felt the wrap slip off my foot and I spun around as my leg was stripped accelerating as it unwound. When the coil got past my knee I started spinning more horizontally then as it ripped off my ass and groin hair I lost the ability to speak. Gradually I flipped totally around and ended up spinning and falling feet first onto a matt on the floor. The woman who set up the video camera took some stills as I fell.

The other three women watched and giggled a little but were mostly just wide eyed.

The other man was struggling so he was asked if he would like to be shaved. He said "Yes Ma'am!" and that a woman from behind with a big grin on her face took a chunk of hair off his head with electric shears.

He freaked out and fell over in panic. The same woman bent down and asked if he would like to take the wax of slowly and he said "Yes Ma'am." She pulled at his groin slowly until he shrieked in pain. She said "Are you ready for the spin yet?" He said in a quiet voice "Yes Ma'am." I guess he spun the same way I did, except for his whimpering which started even before he left the ground.

The whimpering progressively got higher in pitch as he was hoisted up and dropped to a guttural "Ugh" when he was started spinning.

I did not watch, the air moving over me when I moved stung so much it was hard not to cry. I tried to stay very still. His spin seemed to be much quicker but that might have been just adrenalin.

The women walked off to their tents and the other man and I were left in the middle of the big room naked and near hairless, except for our heads and a thin candy cane like spiral down both legs and a little beard under our balls. I took one mat and put it against the wall and got some sleep. The other man was just sitting on his mat when I drifted off. Each hour the watch chimed and I woke a little startled.

To be concluded...