Weekend Venture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could deep breathing from Mithun and moaning that was getting louder.

I knew that if I continued to do so he might come over my mouth. I wanted to turn his attention. My pussy was on fire too. I wanted her to get some attention. Not leaving the cock even for a second I moved my body so that my pelvis was closer to his face.

The cue was enough for Mithun. He pulled me toward his face and opened my legs wide and dug his face on my pussy. His lips touching my pussy coursed a shiver again as I almost bit into Mithun's cock. I just sucked harder.

We were both making slurping sounds of lips touching wet surfaces. My lips were smeared with saliva mixed with his precum. I was caressing his scrotum and forming a cup around his balls. Playing with them as I continued to suck.

He was now stroking his tongue around my clit heightening the level of my days. I was on a different planet. A coursing white streak seemed to take me higher and higher. I wanted to contain it within me but could not. I clamped my thighs tight around Mithun's face, hoping that it would make it go away.

I knew that this was a place of no return. I could feel Mithun pulsing to.

I moved my mouth away from the cock and cried.

"Mithun?"

"Yes"

"I want you."

I want you too. Kavitha" He replied breathlessly.

He turned me over and put me on my back. Opened my legs and positioned him over me.

"I want you, Kavitha." He repeated himself.

"Yes. Do it to me."

I will never forget the time when his cock slowly made its way through my pussy. The intensity of the fire was accentuated with the burning cock searing through me. He continued the slow course, his pelvis digging his enormous weapon inside me.

"Take me." Is all I could whisper, barely audible.

I had never used swear words ever before, even while fucking.

But Mithun wanted to savor ever sensation within me. His was fully inside me lying length to length with his weight on my body. His lips were biting my lower lips and fingers pinching my nipples.

"Take me, please" I cried a little louder.

Wondering, if he had not heard me the first time.

He took the weight of me and started to move his pelvis. The pile driver was pushing deep in a rhythmic motion. The accumulated and newly oozing juices provided more lubrication.

I started to meet him midway in the mating motion. The slamming sound of two bodies meeting resonated in the room. The breathing was getting shallow. He was groaning with every stroke. I cried out aloud in unison.

The feeling again start to take shape. It started in my lower pelvis. I wanted it to stop. No, it become more intense. Mithun was now fucking me at a very rapid pace. Moving faster may relieve me of this feeling. I went harder and faster.

"Close." He cried.

"Yes inside," was my telegraph.

I wanted him maul me. I wanted every part of him inside me. I was pulling his butt madly to go deep inside me. I had clamped my legs around his back not wanting to let go even for a second. The slow crescendo deepened as I felt the surge within me that initially started in a slow wave. I tightened to pussy walls to stop the wave but it took a rapid clip and engulfed me fully. I could sense a faint pulsing of cock within me to as Mithun broke through the cage that I had put around him and rammed in the hardest ever.

"Maaa" I cried. My voice trailed away.

I knew that I was rising to a place that I had never been before. It kept happening in succession. I was numbed and lost all semblances of space and time. I was floating.

The last I knew was that I was hugged in a deep embrace and cocooned around a loving body.

A woke up with up somewhat disoriented find myself in a naked state with my legs intertwined with Mithun's. My head was on his arms. He was holding me tight with a palm of his hand on the side of my breast. I remained cuddled in his arms and not wanting this to get over.

Gradually the evening began to unwind in my mind. I realized that I had not called my husband Satya as I would usually do every evening. I was wondering what he would be doing at this time. I looked at the clock by the side of the bed. It was 1:00 am.

I moved to reposition myself.

"Kavitha, you okay?"

"uh huh." Was all I could manage.

I pulled up a sheet to cover myself. I could feel the contours of his body around me.

"Was this right?" I asked finally. A feeling of guilt was starting to creep in.

"I think we both needed this."

"Does that make it right?"

I slowly broke away, picked the petticoat that was lying on the floor and tied it over my breasts and walked away to the bathroom. The guilt went up a notch when I started to pee. I was still sticky.

We dressed ourselves as best we could. He asked for leave. In our eyes there were those mixed emotions. Was this for keeps?

12