Weekend Visit

Story Info
Made to wait, Warren takes out his frustration on Cyra.
2.8k words
3.63
14.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had decided that two visits per month should satisfy them until Thanksgiving rolled around, but it hadn't been easy, even accounting for hours spent on Skype. Cyra looked forward to these weekends, mostly spent in bed, and at most half-dressed. She sat in Warren's driveway, catching her breath and checking her make-up before heading up to the small house he had fixed up. She spent days planning her outfit, getting ready for him. Her jeans were almost too tight, hugging the curves of her ass, and the thin material of her lacy black top revealed the absence of a bra covering her ample breasts. With her bag thrown over her shoulder, she rang the doorbell and bit her lip in anticipation. The seconds felt like forever until he finally opened the door and let her shimmy past him, only briefly glancing at her outfit before following her inside. He ignored her once she was inside, returning his attention to the beer sweating on the counter.

Cyra glanced at the clock mounted on the wall, though she already knew she was late. She could try to explain why she was tardy, that her class had a required lecture, and that she had even left early but it wouldn't make him less upset. She followed him, keeping a few feet away, staring down at the strappy black heels she had chosen for tonight. She hated disappointing him; it delayed pleasure and kept her from being able to touch him. She heard the bottle touch the counter again, and saw his brown leather shoes step in front of hers. She didn't dare look up at him, but Warren grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and yanked her head up so she was forced to stare into his eyes. She fought the urge to avert her eyes from his until he finally let go of her hair. "You're late." He turned away from her, slipping off his shoes as he walked back into the living room. She didn't dare take off her own shoes yet, but turned to follow him as he walked around her. He wasn't ready for her to respond.

He sat down, and patted the spot on the couch next to him invitingly, and she obediently walked over and sat down, placing her full bag by her side, her hands in her lap, her eyes on her manicured nails. So much preparation just to disappoint him. "What should I do to punish you?" Warren placed on hand on each side of her neck and forced her to look up to him. He didn't look as upset as he sounded, but it was obvious he had something planned. "You made me wait for you; maybe I should punish you in kind. I might just blindfold you and handcuff you to the bed for a few hours..." He grinned as she bit her lip, not capable of refusing but desperately wishing she could. Locked in a room without him, wasting precious hours of this weekend being punished was not how she envisioned this meeting's beginning. He took his hands from her face, allowing her to look down once more. "Why don't you go into to the bedroom and get ready while I decide what I want to do with you."

Cyra grabbed her bag and headed into the bedroom, her hips swaying as much as she dared. He probably wouldn't deny her, he looked forward to these weekends as much as she did, but she wanted to help him make the right choice. She closed the door to his room and looked at the familiar space before slipping her heels and jeans off, revealing toned legs and a barely there thong, gripping her round hips. She glanced over her body as she pulled the black top over her shoulders, then took her rolled her hands over her full breasts, rubbing her nipples, watching them perk up and harden. She debated putting on the lacy pink bra currently in her bag, wondering if the mystery was worth the risk. Would it make it harder or easier for her to entice him? She decided against it, stood up straight and examined herself in the mirror.

She was certain he would finish his beer and come right in, but she heard him turn on the TV, and knew he would make her wait a little longer. She took the opportunity to explore the room, though she had examined the house many times. She looked at the trinkets on his dresser, from the watch he hardly wore to the ashtray full of change. She was so busy smelling the cologne she found that she didn't notice him coming up behind her until he yanked her arm and pulled her toward him, pressing her against the wood of the dresser, a handle digging into her lower back. She looked up at him, almost surprised to see him smiling down at her. He pressed himself against her more, almost causing her to cry out as he ground his hips into her. Warren leaned forward and whispered in her ear, grinding against her more roughly, "What a nosy bitch you've become, Cyra. A nosy little whore, exposing yourself." A hand reached up and roughly pinched her stiff nipple as he smirked at her. She finally yelped before biting her lip. He pulled back from her, pleased with his success.

She looked down as she moved away from the handle, realizing that a bruise was forming where the metal had pressed into the center of her back. Warren's hand gripped her arm tightly, forbidding her from moving toward the bed. He opened the now accessible top drawer and glanced away from her to look through the toys inside. Cyra had seen the inside of the drawer many times, and experienced the majority of them. She felt herself getting wet with the thought of the handcuffs and whips inside, curious to see what he would pick first tonight. He pulled her arms behind her roughly and held her wrists together, but instead of the usual cool metal of handcuffs, Cyra felt rope circling her wrists, binding them together tightly. She glanced behind her, and was rewarded by being pushed to her knees. Warren held the rope in one hand and brushed her hair behind her ear softly before walking in front of her.

He held her hair in his fist along with the rope and pulled her hair back roughly so she was forced to look up at him from her position on her knees. For a moment he just smiled down at her, using her hail to move her head around. She stared up at him, waiting for his first demand. "How talented is your mouth, bitch?" Slowly, he unbuckled the brown leather belt that Cyra had felt across her ass and thighs many times, and then he started to unbutton his jeans before pausing. "Talented enough to get these jeans off for me?" Cyra took the denim above the button in her mouth and pulled on it, exposing the zipper which was easier to remove. Warren pushed down his jeans and stepped out of them, leaving the straining boxers to Cyra, who eagerly pulled them down, allowing Warren's thick cock to bounce in front of her face. She had seen it many times before, but it never ceased to turn her on. She stuck out her tongue and circled around the head before flicking the pre-cum from the very tip, pulling away so that the combined saliva and pre-cum dripped down in a long thread from his cock to her lips.

Before Warren could see the anticipation in her eyes, she moved forward again, sucking the head between her full lips and flicking the tip of her tongue against the bottom before bobbing her head along the shaft, running her tongue along it as she slid back and forth, soaking it with saliva. She pulled back, feeling it pop out of her lips, looking up at Warren for approval. His eyes opened and he smiled, "You better put my cock back in your mouth until I come or I tell you to spit it out." Cyra opened her mouth to return to her task, allowing Warren to use her hair to shove his dick into forcefully into her mouth, causing her to gag. He pressed her further still, until her nose was buried into his coarse pubic hairs. She desperately fought for breath, tears running down her cheeks. Warren pulled back for a moment, allowing her to breathe deeply before pressing back into her throat, groaning lowly. This time, Cyra was more prepared and moved her tongue, massaging his shaft as he began to fuck her face, faster until she was sure he would cum, causing her to choke each time his head pushed past her gag reflex.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop, and Cyra closed her eyes, expecting hot splashed of cum any moment. After a few seconds she opened her eyes to see Warren grinning down at her menacingly. He let go of her long hair and fell into her face, a few strands sticking to the saliva on her chin. Before she could figure out what he was planning, Warren was tugging on the rope that bound her hands together, forcing her to stand quickly as he stepped from his jeans and boxers, swiftly removing his shirt so that he was finally naked. She kept her eyes down as he turned and pushed her into the wall, letting the rope fall over back. She felt her feet leave the ground as he hoisted her ass up by her hips, his large hands pressing into her soft flesh. She felt him step forward so that her now soaking panties were pressed to his hard stomach, her legs slightly spread as they hung down. She was now wedged between the cool wall and his chest at an angle, one hand on her hip to steady her as the other dipped under her thong, testing her wetness.

She was ready to be fucked, pressed against a wall or in the bed, in the shower or on the floor, but he was teasing her now. His curious fingers probed her lips, pushing the front of her panties down as he avoided her clit. He wanted to bring her too close, make her want it too badly. He shifted so that he could pull one side of the thong down, shifting and repeating the process, slowly revealing the only part of her body that had remained hidden. She wriggled into his stomach under the guise of helping him, attempting stimulate her clit without his knowledge. Warren ignored her, watching the delicate panties slide over her thighs and on to the floor before gripping her hips tightly enough to leave marks. As if forgiving her behavior, he began to lower her hips down to his cock, stopping as the tip brushed her clit.

"Let's make one thing clear, slut. You don't come unless I say you can. You have to ask me very politely before you do, or else I'll just have to think of something really nasty for you." He loosened his grip on her hips, no longer needing to restrain her. "Do you understand?" Cyra began to nod, gasping when Warren's hands once more dug into her hips. She bit her lip, trying not to cry out, waiting for him to loosen his grip again. Instead, annoyed by her lack of response, he began to press her into the wall, willing her to say the magic words. She took a few deep breaths, deciding that she had better answer him, pain or not, of only to avoid punishment.

She took a few solid breaths, gasping as this prompted further pressure on her hips. Quickly, she sputtered out "Yes, sir. I understand, sir." Suddenly all the pressure was removed and she felt Warren's cock brush against her slit as he lowered her slightly. She was lowered more, until Warren felt her soft, moist lips, and he let her drop, enveloping him completely. Cyra fought hard not to moan in response, but she didn't realize she had wrapped her legs around his torso, so that she unknowingly had control. Her legs held her steady, and Warren only needed on hand on her hip to guide her speed. Eagerly, her hips rose and fell over his large cock, her pussy muscles gripping eagerly, driving her closer to the forbidden orgasm. She was gasping now, fueled by Warren's short thrusts, sure he would come soon, leaving her sticky and degraded with her reward. She bounced faster and faster on his cock, her own stimulation driving her close.

Suddenly, she called out. "Please, sir, can I come, sir?" She begged for the privilege, but instead was suddenly held above Warren's cock before her feet were lowered to the floor. She had been denied. Warren chuckled, pulling her hair back sharply so she fought to stare up at him perched on her toes, her back arched. He held her there and pressed his lips roughly to hers, nearly causing her to topple over. Realizing this effect, he let go of her hair and pressed harder, grinding into her roughly so that she fell with a yelp.

He stared down at her, sprawled out on the floor, her hair covering her face as she attempted to sit up. Warren pushed her over with his foot, then stepped on the rope binding her wrists so she couldn't stand. He smiled down at her as she tried to shake her hair from her face unsuccessfully. "Poor bitch, you look like a hot mess, spilled on the up so she was finally looking in his eyes. "Come on, climb up little hot mess." He smiled at her and stood back, his foot still firmly on the rope. Cyra looked up in disbelief, waiting for him to laugh or lift up his foot, but he just stared down at her. Slowly, she pulled her legs under her then rose up to her knees, she planted one foot to the side, since her bound wrists were useless. As she rose up, she reached the end of the rope, her hands stretched uncomfortably behind her. She glanced up at Warren one more, pleading. He smirked down at her, straining against the rope.

"Are you really so weak that you even need me to help you stand up?" He shook his head and clucked his tongue at her, reaching down to grab the rope, yanking it up roughly so Cyra was forced to stand quickly and stumble as she fought to regain her balance. Warren pushed her on to the bed before she could, watching her topple over into the sheets. Cyra looked up at him and spread her legs invitingly. Warren fell on top of her dramatically and buried his face in her neck. He teased her by moving his hips so that the tip of cock brushed against her clit enticingly. She fought the urge to press into him, once more burying him inside of her. He bit her neck roughly, eliciting a moan as she struggled to stay still under his heavy body. He grabbed her hip to hold her down, digging his fingers in enough to leave bruises as he drove himself inside of her. It was Warren's turn to moan as Cyra gripped on to him, driving him in as deep as he would go.

Warren gasped, savoring the feeling of her tight pussy before starting to rapidly pump in and out of her, moving his hand to pull one of her legs over his shoulder as he did so. Cyra's breaths became quick and short as she approached climax. "Please, Sir, can I cum? Please, Please, may I cum?" Warren slowed his pace for a moment as if to consider it, torturing her since she was so close to orgasm. He sped up again, as if daring Cyra to try without permission. Instead, she began to plead louder, almost yelling. "Please, please, please sir, can I cum? May I cum, sir?" She began to bite her lip, trying to fight the growing pleasure.

"I give you permission to cum, bitch" Warren said breathlessly as he began to move even faster, attempting to finish the same time as Cyra. He felt her body begin to shake below him, and as her pussy began to tighten Warren pumped a few times into her, his first few shots of cum splashing inside her before he pulled out and began to shoot his seed across her stomach and chest. Finally spent, warren fell to her side, gently rolling her over and undoing her bonds before rubbing her chafed, red wrists.