Weekend Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

There I stood hard and in need. Restricted from my own bed. Being replaced by the sex Goddess of my own making. "Cuddling is fine with me darling." Said Darlene with a chill in her voice that ran up my spine. "You do realize your little pervert there is going to go up and beat his little meat again as soon as you send him off to bed?" She laughed as she watched me shiver before them.

Karen sighed as she stared at me with disgust in her elegant eyes. "Finish yourself off down here eddie." She commanded me. "Darlene might as well get to see the full two minute production as opposed to walking in on the final act like last time."

She was instructing me to masturbate in front of them. Right there in the presence of my beautiful wife and her best friend. The one I had jacked off to in private over a hundred times before. "I... I promise I won't touch myself in bed Karen. I will be good. I will wait until we have talked." I stammered out my promise. My plead.

"Your credibility isn't at a high point right now is it Edward?" I knew I wasn't getting off the hook. She had at least stopped calling me 'eddie' so I could tell she was serious and no longer in a playing mood.

"The little....." Darlene began to chime in before Karen stopped her.

"Let him finish himself and get to bed Darlene. He has had enough for this night."

Darlene pouted but kept her mouth closed. I just decreed to take my punishment as I had done so many times in my youth. My hand found my hard member and I slowly ran it up and down the length of my shaft. Circling over the head with each thrust using my own leakings as lubricant. I closed my eyes and looked to the ground as I jacked myself off before the woman I loved and her friend that I lusted.

"Open your eyes and look at her Edward." Karen instructed. "You might as well see her in person and not just in your mind." Again Karen read my very mind. As I stroked my cock visions of Darlene fucking my ass filled my thoughts.

I looked up at my wife. "Karen I love you." I stated in full truth and meaning as at that very moment I did love her. I knew I loved her more than I ever had. I knew that this night would change us somehow for the rest of our lives. I knew it would be a change for the better.

I shifted my view to Darlene as I worked feverously on my manhood. I drew in my breath. My balls tightened, my cock spasmed. I again shot my seed in Darlene's direction. Again it landed inches from her feet. Stream after stream of my cum flowed from my humiliated penis. I hadn't cum this much or this often since I was a teenager.

As the last of my load dribbled to the floor my eyes again looked to my beautiful wife for instruction. I was so relieved when she allowed me a half smile before turning to Darlene. "Get your things from the guest room and put them in my bedroom dear."

"Edward you can clean your little stains from the floor here and under the piano stool then get yourself to bed in the guest room." So there it was. I was still to be punished with abandonment. The ladies retired up the stairs as I got the cleaning supplies and tidied up after myself. My dribbling precum stains from the floor in front of the love seat and under the piano bench. Then the three loads I had shot onto the floor, no I didn't forget to clean my mess in the laundry room or my drippings on the stairway.

Totally spent I worked my way up the stairs. The guest room was at the top of the stairs. The master suite took up the far end of the upper floor. I could see the dimmed light still glowing at the end of the hallway. That was the light Karen always left on when we were being intimate. She said she liked to see my face when we were having sex. See my expressions, see my 'cum face' as she liked to call it.

I shivered when I saw that light ablaze and me not in there. I trembled when I heard faint giggling and what I thought a moan from the back room. I entered the guest bedroom and slowly closed the door behind me. I could take no more. My penis was raw. My ass cheeks still stung from the beating Darlene had administered.

I knew if I chanced to press my ear to their door I would be caught and NEVER forgiven. I showered and cleaned the night's activities from my sodden body. Fifteen minutes later I was ready for bed. I opened the door a crack to see if that light was still shining. I trembled when I saw it was. The giggles had been replaced by what I could only believe was the gentle shaking of our martial bed.

I closed the door and headed to my bed for the night alone. I reached for the light on the nightstand at the same time as I pulled down the bed sheets. There in the middle of the bed, resting alone, were the panties Darlene had been wearing tonight. Black satin, with a trim of lace. I raised them to my nose and inhaled them. Darlene had been excited this night as well. Was it me? Was there a chance she wanted me? Or was it at the hands of my humiliation alone that she had creamed her pretty panties?

I resolved that I may or may not gain that insight some time in my future. For tonight I curled into the fetal position. My sore butt pushed out from under the touch of the covers into the cool nights air. Darlene's soiled panties in my hand, right up under my chin. Thoughts of where they had so recently been, and where that pleasure place that had dampened these very panties was right now with my own wife left me sleepless.

Tomorrow would bring tomorrow and my new life would begin then.

*

If you liked this story let me know if you would like to know what that 'tomorrow' did indeed bring. Leave suggestions of how you would like the days ahead to unfold. Or tell me you hated it and stories like this are rubbish like the haters here like to do.

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers