Weekend Warriors: Pay Day Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMND ONE
DAMND ONE
10 Followers

The three of us watched, in shock, in lust; but not in disgust. Passing cars honked their horns and cat calls of approval sounded. After they were finished, they went with the gang bangers, hugging and groping. Their silver slave collars glinting in the fading sun.

"Well, looks like they found a crib for the night." Vanessa' tone was one of glee. "Won't see them until tomorrow afternoon at the latest."

"I want to see . . . Prissy!" I gasped.

Vanessa leaned back against the door, an aura of happy supremacy. "Congratulations, you finally accepted your new lives."

"I don't care what you said, I want to see him."

"And so do I." The others chimed in together.

"Okay, but, as I said, you'll never recognize them."

Vanessa pulled out of the parking lot, and we drove another block or so. It was dark and the streets here were jammed with cars, men, and women spending their pay checks. It was seedy, and whores were all over; squatting alongside cars. In alley's, in car's fucking and sucking. Finally we got to another parking lot. We all looked around, eager to see what happened to them.

Vanessa chuckled, and pointed to a group of whores on a corner. "Their right over there."

We looked, and strained trying to find them; any semblance of what we remembered they looked like. And found nothing.

"The blonde in the see through. That's Missy, your 'former' father Mark; and from what I'm told, is a great fuck now."

Mark groaned out as he saw the woman. Every charm and modification exposed to the world to see; tat's, piercings, tits. I remembered Mark's father as a nerdish accountant, but what I saw, came nowhere near that now! He had huge tits and a bubble butt; long braded platinum blond hair, flowing down to her waist. And ever action an air headed bimbo whore.

Prissy wiggled and strutted posing at the car's slowly crawling past. One stopped and as she leaned into the window her tits fell out; the white guy rubbing and caressing them. The door opened, and she squatted down next to him. Her platinum blonde head bouncing up and down.

Mark and I were groaning, but not with disgust; we were rubbing the bulge' in our crotch.

"Tammy, you're of age now; in fact 'all ' of you are of age. Take care of Mark's pressing issue."

Tammy looked at Vanessa, and then at Mark's bulging crotch. Clumsily she pulled down his fly, her hands shook, and the huge shaft of flesh jumped out. Tammy stared at the uncut dick, and began to kiss it, lick it. Mark groaned as he arched his back; Tammy licked inside the foreskin, and slowly took it into her mouth. Mark grabbed the top of her head, and pushed her into his crotch. Tammy took the whole thing down her throat; her body bobbing up and down, then her eyes bulged and Mark shuddered as he blew his load.

"And all this without a lesson; I am impressed Tammy."

Tammy swallowed, and licked the dick clean. She leaned back into the seat a radiant glow of satisfaction from her as she rubbed her crotch.

"Where's my dad?" Tammy cooed.

Vanessa sighed, as she caught herself; "oh, I did forget. Her name is Julie now?"

A satisfied smirk and she pointed to the street. "Oh she's here. There she is, going into that alley."

She twisted around so fast, and searched the corner. "Where!?"

"Right there with that black guy."

I found him; he wasn't the tall athletic weekend ball player. He was a very statuesque red head. He, she was wearing a very bright mini skirt and tube top. My eye's watered, with envy.

"Julie is a great slut you know. She's going to be my top money maker. I even got some bids to sell her."

"Sell her!?"

"Of course Tammy; whores are property, there not human whatsoever. I may even sell Kimmy, your former mom if the offers right. In fact I may just do that to my whole stable and start over."

My mind imploded, 'sold'; 'property'. I should be hateful! But, I was envious, and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Vanessa, please whore me!" My voice was . . . like a small child. I wanted this. I wanted what my former father is. I didn't need to hide emotions and feelings that have ached my soul all my life.

"Me too!" Came the reply from Mark and Tammy.

Vanessa looked close at us; thinking. "Okay. I see some good potential in all of you. But, it'll take some time, before I turn you all out."

"I don't care!" I demanded.

"Nope. Not yet; you got to be trained, marked. Tammy will be out before you two are; she's already house broken. But you two, Hormones and such. It would be at least three months"

Vanessa left the car, and walked into a night club. We amused ourselves, Tammy and I did some very awkward kissing, as Mark just as awkwardly fucked Tammy from behind. After about thirty minutes, Vanessa walked out with a big black woman and two ripped female body builders.

"Mark, Tommy this is Patrice. I've decided to turn you all. She's my she male whore maker. From now on you'll be spending some time with her from now on."

Mark sunk in the seat at the size of the woman; she was like an Amazon warrior. "Get out of the car bitch'!" Mark and I slide out of the car, and stood in front of Patrice. She scrutinized us, inspecting us like pieces of meat. "Drop your pants!" We did, quickly; Patrice pulled on Mark' dick, and fingered his ass hole. The other women with her studied him with equal intensity. Then she did it to me. It was a bit painful as those long nailed fingers probed deep; sending me on an orgasm of lust. She stood with the other women, and I saw it. Like Kayla' huge bulges grew in their panties.

"Okay, I'll take them. Gonna need some work; dick's are the right size, won't shrink as much, but . . . not going to be much natural tits and ass."

Vanessa chuckled; neither did you, and look what I created. Vanessa caressed Patrice' huge tits, and she smiled. Just giving you a heads up that's all. And she pecked a kiss on Vanessa' lips.

We reached down to pick up his pants; Patrice slapped me hard upside the head! "Did I say to put them on bitch? Leave them there!"

Mark and I sheepishly got into the car. I expected him to be red faced, shamed; he was always so shy, even in the gym showers. But now?

"Okay, let's get you home Tommy." Vanessa got in the car and we left. "I'll drop you at home Tommy, and you'll come with me Tammy." "Going to get you started out right."

We drove home in silence, I was pissed, I wanted in! The weekend was a bust; I moped around the house, my mind imagining what mom and dad are doing. What the change was going to be like. How and what did Vanessa do to them; and now doing to Tammy and Mark.

Every muscle in my body was stretched, taut and cramped painfully . My dick wouldn't drop all weekend. I spent the time at home, on the computer, searching site after site. I hovered over the all those transsexual sites! The medical and psychological sites; the boards filled with those now like me. As I read and looked, those questions, the feelings all those people asked, was me.

I wasn't alone anymore! I wasn't the odd outcast who had to 'man' up to what society expected me to be; schooled, manly, educated. I felt a ton taken from shoulders; I and I knew that dad had those same feelings I did.

I found mom's Nare and took a long hot shower, coming out without a strand of body hair. I found a pair of panty hose, and slowly slipped them on. I shuddered with delight, as I pulled them up over my dick; the fleshy tube pushing into me. I put on a t shirt that hovered just mid thigh, and carefully used mom's make up; rouge, lip stick, shadow. I had a Halloween wig, one of those Greek goddess ones; and I found a pair of mom's stiletto's that barely fit me.

I looked in the mirror, and I felt . . . normal. I rubbed my body, slowly over the Lycra of the pantyhose. My dick grew hard, and it stayed inside me, like a clit. I heard my moans groan as my shudders quickly grew into a quaking need.

"So, I see what Prissy and Tricy said are true." Vanessa' husky tone called to me.

I grew ashamed, and quickly took off the wig; my hands pulling on the t shirt, trying to cover my body.

"Don't be ashamed. You're beautiful." Vanessa came up behind me, putting the wig back on my head. I felt her warm cheek up against mine, her body rubbed up against my back. "You're a very beautiful woman."

"Am I?"

"Oh yes you are." Her hands slipped down from my shoulders, slowly caressed my chest; those wondrous hands slowly circled my breasts. Again my lust grew hot at those gentle caresses. Her fingers twisted a nipple as the other hand slid seductively down my belly; shuddering as her nails danced across my flesh. "Such a beautiful young woman." Her lips barley touching my ear; her warm scented breath washed over my cheek.

Slowly her hand flowed gently down my belly to the top of the panty hose. The touch, becoming an ecstasy I never knew existed. I came to understand what my parents felt, the freedom she offered from her skilled touch; unlocking the most complicated key we place on ourselves.

Those thoughts slide off into darkness as 'my' feelings sprang forth, freed! I felt the ache in an orifice I didn't have, as those hands slowly flowed down my crotch and between my legs. The ache welled up, inch by inch as she caressed my thighs; her tongue slid out, and danced over my lips. I moaned; I wanted release, her hands rubbed over my implanted dick.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to be a girl." My voice surprised me; it was so husky, so deliberate.

"Is that all you want?"

"No."

"Tell me what you want? What do you want me to do with you?"

"I want to be your whore. I want you to change me . . . I want . . ." The ache grew, my body shuddered; my heart thumped hard and deep in my temple. "I want you to be my mommy!"

I blew my load, the thick sticky cum spurted through the Lycra, and Vanessa rubbed harder. My body responded as I quaked and heaved; I fell back into my mommy, my owner. She owned me then and there; body and soul. And 'I' wanted it!

I felt a prick in my ass, and through half lidded eyes I saw the syringe in my ass. "Your first step is done. You are now mine.'

"Thank you mommy." The estrogen flowed hot through me, a warm and lustful flow of finality.

Mommy took my clothes off, and we had a long hot shower together; she began to teach me what girl love is. And like a newborn, I soaked it all in. The skin tone of my mommy, her dark nipples, and her wondrous cunt. As we spent the rest of our weekend together, I was enamored at the knowledge of my new mommy.

"How did you know."

"Know what?" Vanessa' tone was loving and sweet.

"How did you know about Prissy and Tricy; what they wanted, what they are?"

Vanessa chuckled and held me close; her hands slowly slide over my chest and belly. "It's easy for one who knows what to look for". Her lips kissed the nape of my neck, gently, lovingly. Her breath sweet. "A casual brush. A close over the shoulder look at their work. A gentle suggestive word or two."

My soul slowly grew into a fire of ecstasy as her tongue slid down my spine. Gentle kisses on my shoulders.

"Some simple, innuendo. And then slowly bring them into my world."

Again my body shuddered and my dick slide out of my body. My soul raged in heated lust, as she reached around and stroked; slow rhythmic strokes, and at that moment the last hint of my old self died, and the being I was born to be was finally free.

"See." Vanessa's voice was soft, motherly, her long finger nails brushed up the flesh of my thigh. "No pain. No drugs or threats. Just, you." Her fingers brushed up over my butt, and flowed up my spine. I leaned back into her arms, and our lips met; soft, warm, her tongue snaked into my mouth, and twisted around mine. The night flowed into a dark and wondrous bliss.

Vanessa left that morning, and I was moping at the table when the front door opened and closed. I ran, and saw a sight that took me into an orgasm. Mom, disheveled, her hair thick in cum, and a bleary eyed expression.

"Tricy?"

She smiled at me and staggered through the parlor towards me. "Oh my lovely Jasmine." "Vanessa told me how you behaved this weekend."

Jasmine? My mind stuttered for a moment, then I remembered, my new name. "Tricy, did she also tell you . . ."

"Yup!" She stood up, her new navel piercing sparkled in the lamp light "And I can't be any prouder."

"But, I gotta take a long bath. My ass and pussy are so sore. If you knew how many dicks where in them . . . and you know what?"

"What?"

"Eating out a cunt is sweet."

Prissy came home, his make up all messed up; he smelled just like Tricy. Whisky, cigarettes, and cum. He plopped down on the couch, his dress pulled up, and his little clity dick pocked out of his body; his, er, her ass hole gaped open wide, with cum oozing out. He looked at me, with his now very feminine eyes.

"Vanessa told me all about you."

I opened my mouth to say what I wanted; but he put his slender finger on my lips, in a hush type of way.

"I wanted this Jasmine, all my life I knew I was wrong. I'm going to be changing, and I'm no longer going to be a man. I'm going all the way, and becoming a woman; Tricy is ecstatic at this; we're going to be open lesbian when we're not whoring. Open and proud."

"I know. And now, after what I saw this weekend, I knew what I was. I felt the same way, but couldn't put it into words; or tell you." I looked at the floor ashamed. Prissy gently pulled up my chin and smiled.

"It's over now Jasmine. All the hiding, all the lying, it's over. Your Tricy and I, we love you, and are proud. We'll always be."

She held me tight, and I sobbed in relief. It was like my whole life was a huge rock, and it was now gone.

"You'll still go to college, and graduate. And during this time, mommy promised to turn you like me."

We were acting so girlish, like two sisters, or girl friends, it didn't matter to me. Our little talk quickly grew into a grab ass, grab tit tussle. We were giggling and shrieking, when mom came out of the bath room; "now what is going on out here?"

Tricy and I looked at each other, the sly vixen look, and giggled. She sat down with us, and then the grabbing began again; eventually turning into an all out pillow fight! Feathers floated around us, as we giggled and heaved on the floor. Oh God this feels so good!

In what seemed a moment it was morning mom was in her normal bank teller clothes, and if it wasn't for what I knew was under them, I wouldn't know, it was so disguised. Prissy came out, wearing very smart sleeveless blouse, conservative skirt, and heels. Today was her coming out and for the first time in my life, I was free, no more ashamed of some evil that I held within me. I loved my parents now even more than ever before. We joked and laughed, it felt so good; Prissy and Tricy where so relaxed and loving, no more fears and held back love.

And that was our life from then on. I went to school, Prissy and Tricy went to work as a teller; every Friday at six, they were out of the house and working Vanessa' patch. Graduation came, and Prissy and Tricy were there of course. They smiled proudly when my name was called, and I stepped up for my associates' diploma. And to top it all! It was held on a Friday, and sitting right next to them, Vanessa; radiant and beaming in pride.

Eventually, Vanessa did make me and Prissy fully into women. I was collared, as was my friends; and, I too got a job with the bank, and worked as a teller like my Prissy and Tricy. I love my new life as Jasmine. Vanessa sold her patches, and bought a struggling bar; a little work and it became a very exclusive club. The streets are history for us now. We learned to strip and pole dance, but the greatest part was the private lap dances. We eventually moved into the club. The club is great, and now, so is my life.

DAMND ONE
DAMND ONE
10 Followers
12