Weekend with Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

I took the bags, now containing her old clothes and escorted her to the food court, where we grabbed burgers and Cokes and had a seat.

She was completely at ease with herself, hunched forward over the table, demolishing her burger with gusto, one foot tucked back beneath her chair, the other leg stretched out under the table. I could see by the abrupt way the men around us looked away when I glanced in their direction that she had raised their interest.

I saw Amy looking at a young guy in tight jeans and a sweater, smiling. She was new enough to flirting to be laying it on a little thick, but the guy was young enough to think she meant business and didn't notice.

Getting Forceful

We finished and I drove Amy back to the hotel, and once the door was closed I turned on her.

"You were flirting with that guy at the mall," I said, the steel edge back in my voice. Amy's eyes flashed with fear.

"I wasn't! I was just looking around and-" I slapped her face, hard enough to turn her head, but not enough to hurt her.

"Cunt!" I growled, "You wanted his cock up in you and you were giving him an open invite!"

"I wasn't," she started, tears in her eyes, and I pushed her roughly, sending her onto the bed.

I leapt onto the bed and straddled her thighs, slapping her face again. "Tell the truth, you little whore," I growled, and I reached up under her skirt and pushed her panties into her with my fingertips.

Amy cried out, begging me to stop, but I felt her heat building. I grabbed the waist of her panties and ripped the little cords that joined back to front, tearing them from her body.

Her fists began to land on my chest and shoulders and I could tell she wasn't holding back. I slapped her again with one hand as I took out my cock with the other. I kicked one of her legs out from between my legs and rammed my cock into her pussy.

Have I mentioned how tight she was? It was only because she was so aroused, so wet, that I was able to penetrate her deeply right away. I grabbed her wrists and held her hands back over her head as I fucked her hard. With my other hand I squeezed one of her breasts through her shirt and bra, perhaps too hard but I was going for effect.

After several minutes of pummeling her pussy about as hard as I could I began to think that maybe she really was resisting me, by the way she kept her face turned away from me, crying. She eventually stopped fighting my grip, I guess realizing that I wasn't going to let her hands free to scratch or hit me. But when I felt the heel of her pump press painfully into my ass I knew she was mine, completely.

I pulled my cock out of her and got off of the bed. I walked over to the center of the room and stood, staring at her. Amy had curled into a ball and was shaking, sobbing.

"Get up off of the bed," I commanded, and when she didn't move immediately I shouted, "Now!" She scrambled off of the bed and stood next to it, her face down.

"Take off that fucking shirt!" I growled at her, my cock bobbing out in front of me in time with my pulse. Amy pulled her shirt up and off, and I fell in love with the way her big, lovely breasts gently strained the filmy black bra.

"Now drop the fucking skirt!" I raged. She reached to her side and slowly unzipped, and the skirt fell to her ankles. She gently stepped out of it.

"Got down on you fucking knees and crawl over here," I said, pointing at the floor in front of me. Amy dropped to her knees and leaned forward, falling onto her hands. She slowly crawled over to where I had pointed and stopped, her head hanging low.

"Tell me why I should let you suck on my cock, or get up and get the hell out of here!"

Amy sat up on her heels and looked up at me, tears streaming down her cheeks. She stared at my cock for a minute and then looked up into my eyes, directly into my eyes. God, she had the most amazing blue-grey eyes!

"I need to please you," Amy whispered. "I love you."

"Bullshit!"

"Please, let me suck your cock. I'm sorry I flirted with that guy. I'll never do it again, I promise."

"Tell me the truth!"

"I thought he was cute. I imagined his cock, and what it would taste like. What it would feel like. I'm sorry!"

I slapped her face again, and then grabbed a handful of her soft, long hair. I shoved my cock into her mouth, and she immediately set to work, darting her tongue hard against the underside of the head, pressing the top against the roof of her mouth. I thrust my hips, driving my cock well back past her back teeth, but she didn't complain. She kept working her mouth over me, and it felt great.

I felt her nails dig into my ass, and was slightly surprised. Most women will start to either play with your balls or finger themselves, or both. Here was a little lady with no need to pleasure anyone other than me, unless that was good for her too.

Her mouth was doing wonders for me, and I felt myself rapidly reaching the point of no return. That didn't quite follow the plan, so I slapped her head and said, "Stop!"

Amy pulled off of me and sat on her knees looking up at me. The tears were gone, and the fear too. The look in her eyes was pure adoration.

I grabbed Amy's hair and dragged her to her feet, and then pulled her behind me into the bathroom. I threw her against the counter and stepped behind her. She was looking at herself in the mirror, seeing the way she looked in her new underwear, and apparently liking it.

I stepped behind her and examined her ass and legs. God, she was beautiful! I placed my cock to her entrance and slowly pushed until I was as deeply inside her as possible. I started to fuck her from behind with long strokes, watching her beautiful eyes watching me.

"Tell me," I said, my own voice husky.

"I love you," she said softly, and then continued through her moans. "I love the way your cock feels inside me. I love the way your hands feel on my body, the sting when you punish me. I want to spend every day for the rest of my life feeling your hands on me. I want to have you in my mouth, in my pussy, anywhere you want! I want you!"

She started to pant heavily, and her eyes closed as her body bloomed with a rosy color. She started to shake, and I felt her tight little pussy grabbing my cock, the walls getting slick and smooth. I looked down and saw the thick white jelly start to squeeze from around my cock, and I lost control.

I hammered her then, pounding into her like crazy as my come boiled up from my balls. I growled loudly and my cock exploded, filling her with my come.

I don't know if anyone has ever explained the difference between coming and having an orgasm for a guy, but for me at least orgasms are rare. I had one of them then though, and when my cock slipped from inside her I stumbled back against the wall, barely able to stand.

Amy was still leaning over the counter, rubbing one hand over her face. I watched the come dribbling from her spasming pussy, running down her thighs.

I helped her up, and we walked out of the bathroom. The digital clock said it was nearly five, and we stood and kissed for a long time. We dressed and she packed her bag, and I drove her home, wearing the sweater and jeans she had worn to the mall. I pulled up on the street outside her house and since we could see the red Celica in the driveway, we only had time for a quick, deep kiss before she hopped out and jogged to her door.

I drove away.

Afterward

I went back to the hotel and showered, then packed my things and checked out early. It was a long drive home to my apartment, and I needed to have everything out by the next afternoon. I had already disconnected the phone.

I travel around a lot you see, so I never spend too long in one place. I won't go through the whole process of telling you all about how this story is true. Suffice it to say that if "Amy" does read this, then maybe she knows a little better how I felt, and why I left her.

I did meet Amy again, twice in fact, though it was years in between. I had been with several women before her, and many, many more after but rarely did I spend a whole weekend, and even more rarely did I take away an experience I treasure as much. Rarest of all, "Amy", I left behind a piece of my heart.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers