Weekend with Connie and Dave Ch. 01

Story Info
A simple visit with friends turns.
1.8k words
4.4
65k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an afternoon spent hanging around the pool, swimming and drinking with Dave and Connie, I was exhausted.

"Rick, you sure you don't mind crashing on the couch tonight do you?" Connie asked as she gathered up the dirty wine glasses.

"We were supposed to have the guest room ready by this weekend, nothing that we ordered has come in."

"No problem at all," I told them.

After saying our goodnights, I stripped down to my boxers and settled in.

My cock started to stiffen as my mind wandered back through the day. Connie in her bright pink bikini. While she retained the same blonde tan surfer girl look of her youth, she had started gaining weight as she got older, going from a thin size 5 when she and Dave got married to a very womanly size 10 eight years later. What made it very sexy was that she gained the weight all over. Her boobs, butt, thighs and tummy had all gotten bigger, but none more than the other. She was just a bigger version of herself. I wasn't sure how Dave felt about it, but I found the new weight extremely sex.

My fingers ran lightly over my hard cock, which was now sticking out the fly of my boxers. While this wouldn't be the first time I had jacked off thinking of Connie, it would be the first time I did it in their house. On their living room couch none the less.

Slowly I worked my hand up and down my shaft, picturing her. My mind flashing from her big boobs, to her sexy legs and ass. Finally settling in on her gorgeous feet. (Major fetish of mine. Not just hers, any women's.)

I was picking up the pace, getting closer to cumming with every stroke, when I heard a noise coming from the back of the house. Someone was coming out of the back bedroom. I quickly tucked my boner back into my boxers and covered myself back up with the sheet. Just as I was getting my breathing and heart rate back down to somewhat normal, Connie came around the corner into the living room.

"Oh," she said, surprised. "I didn't think you'd still be awake."

"Yeah, I'm having a hard time falling asleep," I replied.

"Me too, I was going to have another glass of wine. You want some?"

"Sure."

It took all my powers of concentration to keep from getting hard again as I watched her walk towards the kitchen in just a "wife beater" tank top and light blue bikini panties.

I started to get up, to join her and I wanted to put on my shorts.

"Don't bother getting up," she said as I started to rise. "I'll bring it to you."

She saw me reaching for my shorts.

"You don't have to do that on my account, let's keep things casual," she said with a grin and sweep of her hand indicating her outfit. "Besides, I was wearing less than this all day."

She brought the bottle and two glasses in. Try as I might, I couldn't help looking down her top as she leaned over the coffee table and poured. My situation got even more difficult when she sat down across from me and propped her bare feet up on the coffee table.

I tried my best to keep up my end of the conversation, not get caught staring at her beautiful feet and hide the tent in my boxers.

"So tell me something," she said. "Who has cuter feet, me or Tess?"

Tess had been one of Connie's bridesmaids at her wedding. She and I had hooked up after the reception and spent a rather kinky week together.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to play it cool, but my voice cracked at a crucial moment.

"She told me all about it right after Dave and I got back from our honeymoon. All of the juicy and kinky details," she grinned.

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

"She said that when you went down on her you made her cum so hard she peed. That she loved it when you licked her ass, both the cheeks and her butt hole. How you seemed to really like it when she finger fucked your ass as she sucked your cock. But for some reason, what really got me was when she described you fucking her, her legs on your shoulders and how hard you came when you started licking her feet and sucking her toes. We were at lunch when she told me. That part turned me on so much I excused myself and...shall we say, relieved some tension in a stall in the ladies room."

I tried to think of some retort, but couldn't form any words.

"After that," she continued. "I started noticing you checking out my feet. At least I thought you were. But I was never sure if it was just my imagination or if you were really doing it."

"It wasn't your imagination," I figured if she was going to be honest so would I.

She smiled at that and gave her toes a subtle wiggle.

"So you do like my feet."

"Yes"

"Does it make you hard when you look at them?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever stroke your cock thinking of them?" she smiled.

At this point, I didn't have a lot to lose.

"Yes. In fact that's what I was doing when right before you came in."

"Mmmmm did you get off?" she continued her teasing by crinkling her soles and wiggling her toes.

"Nope."

"Are you going to after I go to bed?" she asked, her gaze directed at the tent in my boxers.

"At this point, more likely that not." I answered.

"Can I watch you?" she asked. "I love watching guys stroke their cocks."

I couldn't believe what I had heard. Her I was sitting in my underwear with my best friends wife. I had a hard on that could break up a sidewalk and she was asking to watch me jack off.

"What about Dave?" I asked.

"He can watch you another time," she joked.

"That's not what I meant."

"Don't worry about it," she assured me.

The sane part of my mind told me to, as they say, just say no. But not loud enough to over ride the part of me that wanted to let her watch me. With a shrug I fished my hard on out of my shorts.

"Take them off," she purred. Staring at my cock. "Please?"

I stood and took off the boxers. My cock was so hard it was touching my stomach.

"You shave," she said.

"Wax," I answered, still standing.

"Damn, that is hot. Dave has been after me to do that for a long time. I figured it would hurt too much."

"Doesn't hurt all that bad," I told her. "The bonus is it feels great."

"Do you want some oil?" she asked.

"Sure."

My cock got even harder as I watched her soft ass bounce as she bounded towards the laundry room. I got stiffer yet as I watched her big boobs on her way back. She handed me the same bottle of coconut oil I had watched her rub on to herself earlier that day.

"You want to help put it on?" I asked, hopefully.

"Nope," she grinned. "This show is all you."

"You want me standing or sitting?"

"Sitting...with your feet up on the table, I want to see your balls bounce as you stroke."

I drizzled the coconut oil over the head of my cock and then slowly started stroking. I had no idea where this was going, what was going to happen or what the aftermath would be, but I wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

"Oh that is so hot," she said as she watched my hand move up and down my shaft. "You are so hard."

"You have that effect on me."

"I do, do I? Do you think about me when you get yourself off?"

"Yes, I have."

"What about me gets you off?"

My hand started pumping quicker.

"I think about your boobs," I told her.

She reached down and cupped her breasts for a moment, parted her fingers and lightly pinched her hard nipples between them.

"Mmmmm they feel good," she moaned. Then with a smile she added, "If you're a good boy, maybe one day I'll let you play with them."

My cock throbbed. I wanted to cum so badly it hurt, but I held back. I wanted to see how far this teasing would go.

"I think about your legs," I whispered.

"Do you think about how smooth and tan they are?"

I nodded my head.

She leaned forward and slowly ran her fingertip from her ankles up her gorgeous legs. Stopping at her inner thighs lightly rubbing back and forth.

"What else do you think about?" she asked with a smile on her lips, already knowing what the next answer was going to be.

"Your feet."

"Tell me what you would want to do with them?"

My hand kept a steady pace as I spoke.

"I would lick and suck each one of your toes, starting from your big toe working my way out to the pinkies. I..."

I lost track of what I was saying as I watched her right hand creep down the waistband of her blue panties.

"Go on," she urged.

"I would lick them from your heel to your toes. Flicking my tongue over the underside of each toe."

I watched as her toes clenched the coffee table and the muscles of her legs started to shake, she was getting close to getting herself off. The two of us masturbating together, five feet away from each other was too much for me to take.

"I'm going to cum," I panted.

"Me too," she replied breathlessly.

The moment she said it her entire body started to shake and she let out a throaty groan.

As soon as her body stopped shaking, I let go. I shot off so hard the first shot landed on the underside of my chin. The next 7 or 8 shots coated my chest and stomach.

"Wow," Connie exclaimed. "That's a lot of cum. You shoot like that all the time?"

"No," I admitted. "Tonight was a special occasion."

She got up and went to the kitchen, coming back with a towel. She came over and started wiping my chest and stomach off stopping short of my cock and balls.

"That was hot," she said when she finished wiping me off. "Thanks."

She gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek, turned and walked back to Dave and her bedroom.

I looked briefly for my boxers, but I was just didn't have the energy to put them back on. I covered myself up with the sheet and quickly fell asleep.