Weekend with Connie and Dave Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave and I discuss what happened with Connie and Me.
1.3k words
4.4
50.2k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
482 Followers

Noises from the kitchen woke me, quite a few hours later. Through sleepy eyes, I saw Dave, dressed in a robe, making coffee. I started to get up and noticed I'd kicked the sheet off of myself sometime in the night. A fleeting pang of embarrassment hit me, but left just as quickly. Dave and I had been roommates when after we got out of high school and had seen each other in the buff a lot. Plus it wasn't as if seeing me nude was anything Connie hadn't seen, after the night before.

Dave turned as I sat up, looking for my shorts.

"Hey, it's about time you woke up," he said.

A grunt was all I could muster for a reply as I stood to pull up my boxers.

"It's up to you, but you don't have to bother getting dressed," he started as he handed me a cup of coffee. "Connie and I aren't much for clothes around here. I'm only wearing the robe because I wasn't sure if you'd be cool with hanging naked."

"Well it's not like it would be the first time," I said, pulling the boxers back off.

"That explains a few things," Dave said, eyeing my crotch as he took off his robe.

"What do you mean?"

"This morning Connie asked me to shave," he replied. Then further explained, "my cock and balls."

I blushed and started to stammer out an explanation or at least a decent excuse for the night before....

"Look I know you jacked off for Connie last night," he said sitting down on the same chair Connie took the night before. "She woke me up with a case of the hornies this morning. Told me all about what happened while she rode my cock."

"You're cool with it?"

"Sure, watching you got her so hot.... it was incredible."

I figured I would push things, since he seemed to be into the situation almost as much as Connie.

"Well, do tell."

"She woke me up, sucking my cock. Taking me deep into her mouth, stroking me, licking my balls. She stopped sucking me when I told her I was getting close to cumming. Then she really got into licking my balls, working her way down until she was licking my ass. First just a few flicks of her tongue then she flattened it out and licked it like an ice cream cone."

By this time both of our cocks were rock hard and pointing straight up. Almost simultaneously we both reached down and lightly stroked ourselves. He smiled and continued.

"She started, literally, fucking my ass with her tongue. It was incredible; no one has ever done that to me before. My cock was so hard it hurt. She stopped, climbed up on me and started rubbing her pussy on my shaft. Fuck she was wet; my entire crotch was soaked from her juices. Finally she lifted herself up a little, reached down, rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips then dropped herself down on it."

I fought to slow my stroking down. As badly as I wanted to cum, I wanted to hear the rest of his story more. The same idea seemed to cross Dave's mind too as he stopped stroking all together.

"She started grinding her pussy down on me. The way she does when she really wants to get off. Her pussy gushed as she came. Once she did, she started bouncing up and down on my cock like she was possessed. After a few minutes she slowed down and started running her hands over her tits. Her pussy would squeeze my cock every time she pinched her nipples. I lost it when she cupped her boob, leaned down and started licking and sucking on her own nipple. I don't think I've ever cum so hard."

"Wow," was all I could say. "You're right, that was hot."

"That's not all," he grinned. "After I came, she laid down beside me and I asked her; 'What brought that on?' She climbed back on top of me and started rubbing her pussy against my cock again. I could feel my cum and her pussy juices oozing out of her as I started getting hard again. I got hard as a board when she leaned over and said; 'I'll tell you while you fuck my ass.'"

"Fuck she is hot," I exclaimed.

"No shit," he agreed. Then continued. "She reached behind herself and aimed my cock at her asshole. She slowly rocked on it until she loosened up then started riding me like she did before. I was squeezing her boobs while she rubbed her pussy. Sticking her fingers in and out. Putting her fingers, first to my mouth then she would lick our juices off, herself. As bounced up and down, she told me about coming out and talking to you. How hot it made her when you got hard looking at her. The whole she-bang. One of her biggest turn on's in the world is either masturbating with someone or watching them."

"I'm glad you're cool with it," I told him. "I was worried."

"No problem," he told me. "First off, I know you wouldn't have made a first move with her. Second, it's not like you fucked her. Third, it turned my wife into a wild woman. I should be thanking you."

That broke whatever tension I had left in me. He and I got a chuckle out of it.

Neither of us had stopped stroking his cock. We both continued to steadily pump them. Both staring intently at each other's equipment.

"I have to admit," Dave said, breaking the silence. "I kinda like the shaved look."

"Just wait until you feel it."

"That an offer?"

"Well..." I paused considering it for a moment. "I meant when you shave your own, but if you want to touch it, go ahead."

My breath quickened as Dave got up. I watched his hard on bounce as he came over to where I was sitting. He looked me in the eye for a moment, then reached down and ran his fingertips, first over my balls, then up the length of my shaft. I could feel his hand shaking as he tentatively wrapped his fingers around my cock and started stroking up and down.

"I have to admit," it was my time for a confession. "This feels pretty good."

He was leaning over beside me with his hard cock, pointing almost straight up, eye level to me. Like all guys I had, had some fleeting bi thoughts, but never in a million years did I think I'd be in the position to actually act on them.

Part of me wanted to lean over and run my tongue along the bottom side of his rod, feel every vein and contour in my mouth. The other part of me wasn't sure I was ready to go that far.

Curiosity did get the better of me though. I reached over and let his balls settle in my hand. He shuddered as I let my middle finger graze his asshole. I gently squeezed his balls then let my hand drift over the hardness of his shaft. Softly I ran my thumb over the head, coating it with the pre-cum that was almost pouring out of him by now.

We stroked each other for a few minutes longer. We stopped when he looked over at the clock and saw how late in the day it was getting.

"Connie is going to be home soon," he said. "I was supposed to be shaved for her. You mind if we stop?"

"No problem," I told him.

"Go ahead and hang out by the pool while I'm in the shower. You can go nude if you want, it's pretty private, Connie and I do it all the time."

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
482 Followers