Weekend with Daddy

Story Info
A weekend with Daddy turns adventurous.
5.1k words
3.98
58.7k
37
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

Daddy and I have been going hot and heavy for about a month. While it has been great being his slutty little girl, the relationship has not been without its struggles. For instance, I have been on punishment for almost as long as the time we have been together. I should mention that the added plus to what we have is that we had about a six month friendship first. All things considered, I quite adore Daddy and while I may grumble from time to time when he tells me to do something, there's really nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for him.

One evening about a week ago, I was somewhat surprised when despite me being on punishment, Daddy announced that I was to do whatever I had to do to make sure that I had the weekend free for him and him alone. He had made plans for us to spend the entire weekend together, celebrating our "anniversary," in some quiet, out of the way city. My thought was that it was a place where no one knew either of us and wouldn't care one way or the other if we had three heads or wanted to fuck our way through town. Since I knew better than to deny Daddy, and I had exactly 2 days to prepare, I told him "yes, Sir" and began mentally making the necessary arrangements.

The morning of the day we were to leave, I opened my email to find a message from Daddy. The only time he emails me is when he wants to send me slutty pictures or when he has a list of some sort for me to fulfill for him. The latter proved to be the case of this email, and it included a list of items that I was to pack in addition to my ordinary clothing and toiletries. Since Daddy and I had never been away together before, nor had he given me any indication of what was to happen this weekend, I was rather relieved to see the list. He is quite particular sometimes and I didn't want to forget something that I never knew I was supposed to have.

Glancing at the list while sipping coffee, I noticed the ordinary supplies that he apparently thought I needed reminding of: my plug, lube, ben wah balls, long boots, leather gloves and dark red lipstick. It also included the things that Daddy knew I would never think of: my ball gag (mostly because I abhor it), the new strap-on I had just gotten (with the dildo of course), a long skirt, and 2 empty 35mm film canisters. I was also told not to pack any underwear as I would not need it. The last two things kind of threw me for a loop but knowing Daddy, he had a very good reason for them. Then again, if he didn't, mine is not to argue or question, but obey.

According to the clock, I had exactly 12 hours before Daddy was due to arrive. Heaven forbid I was not ready. My fear was that since I was already on punishment, not being ready would result in humiliation beyond my wildest imagination, especially since we were going someplace where no one knew us. This thought in mind, after printing out the list, I grabbed my overnight bag and began packing the needed items. "Good thing I still have my old 35 mm," I thought, "because it looks like those film canisters are going to come in handy."

When I was done packing, I noticed that I still had a few hours before Daddy was due. I decided the extra time would afford me the chance to take some time and pamper myself to prepare for his arrival. I grabbed my Vanilla Jasmine scented shower gel, lotion and body spray, a razor and my body puff and headed for the bathroom. Once there I made sure the water was the perfect temperature, turned on the shower and stepped inside. After making sure my body was totally wet, I washed my hair and shaved my pussy so that it would be smooth for Daddy.

After rinsing the shampoo from my hair and the shave gel from my pussy, I closed my eyes and let the water cascade down my breasts. My body began to heat from the tepid water and I used my body puff to apply the scented gel, taking the time to linger between my nether lips without breaking punishment. God how I wanted to cum!

I guess I had been in there quite awhile. Totally mesmerized with what I was doing, I never knew Daddy was there until he cleared his throat. Apparently he had to do it several times before I heard him though, because by the time I did hear him and open my eyes, he was standing there with his arms crossed, plug in hand, frowning at me. Knowing better than to ask questions, I quickly turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. As I attempted to grab my towel, Daddy said "No, pet. To the bed."

Obediently, I lowered my head and walked to the bed. Daddy followed and once there, he very gingerly pushed me forward so that I was leaning on the bed, my ass in the air. I immediately began to whimper because I knew what was coming next. Daddy spread my ass cheeks and using the wetness created by me when I played, pushed my plug deep into my ass. For effect, he twisted it back and forth, giving me the most intense sensation.

When Daddy was satisfied that my plug was firmly in place, he said "pet."

I wasted no time in turning to face him and waited patiently.

"What exactly was your punishment?"

"No orgasms, no playing, and no touching," I said in what could best be described as a meek whisper.

"So what you were doing was..."

"Being bad, Daddy."

"That's what I thought, pet. Since you cannot manage to obey me, the plug stays in the entire weekend. Only I am allowed to remove it, and it can only be done so when you go to sleep, if I decide to take it out on a whim, or if you need to go to the bathroom. If the latter happens, you will remove it, clean it and I will reinsert it. Is all this understood, pet?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl. Now. Since you have put us behind schedule with your antics, I want you to hurry and dress. Remember that there will be no underwear this weekend. When you are done, meet me downstairs. You have exactly 5 minutes."

With that, he turned and walked out of the room. I hurriedly got dressed in a jean skirt, sweater and boots, ran a comb through my auburn tresses, and ran down stairs. By the look on Daddy's face when I reached the bottom of the stair case, I knew I had beaten the 5 minutes he had given me. As I was about to go out the door to his car, he laid a hand upon my arm to stop me.

"Face the door, pet."

I did as told but began to wonder what he had planned to do to me as he walked behind me. I soon felt his hands on the back of my neck, removing the choker that we had used to unofficially collar me. My heart fell to my stomach. I could only wonder why he was so mad as to remove my "collar." I sighed.

"Yes, pet?"

"Nothing, Daddy."

"Are you sure, pet?"

"Yes, Daddy," I sighed again.

"Good, girl."

Suddenly, I felt cold metal touch my neck. Along with that came the weight of a slightly larger charm than was on my choker.

"Yes, pet. You may."

I raised my hand to touch the charm and felt a lock, similar to the one from my choker, but heavier. I ran my hands along the metal that encircled my neck and slowly began to grin. I was just about to turn and jump into Daddy's arms when his voice stilled me.

"You are now officially mine. Everything that you are belongs to me. Everything that you call your own is mine. You will still talk to me when something bothers you, and you will still keep nothing from me. Is that understood, pet?"

I could do nothing more than shake my head emphatically, yes. I was so excited! At that moment, Daddy said, "Now you may."

I turned and wrapped my arms around him while planting a kiss on his lips.

"I understand, Daddy. Thank you."

"You are welcome, my pet. Shall we go?"

Without waiting for me to answer, Daddy guided me out of the house and into his car. When I got settled in my seat, I noticed that he had packed his car with my bags already. As soon as he got in and was settled, we got on our way. Shortly after we began our trek, I asked Daddy what the plans were for the weekend. "You will see" is all he said and kept his eyes on the road.

During the drive we made small talk and played a few road games to keep each other occupied. At one point, Daddy made me lift my skirt and pleasure myself for him. When I came, he had me lick my juices off my fingers and then bend across the seat to take his cock in my mouth. As I did so, he used his free hand to push the plug deeper and deeper into my ass so that by the time he shot his load down my throat, I had cum for him again. About three hours later, Daddy said, "We are here, pet."

Since it was almost midnight, "here" didn't look like much. As a matter of fact, it kind of looked like a ski lodge with bungalows, a common area building and two restaurants- one was rather extravagant looking. The other, more run of the mill. Daddy ushered me out of the car, grabbed the bags, and had me follow him to check in. After the preliminaries were taken care of, we made our way to the bungalow we would be sharing for the next 48 hours.

Once inside the room, Daddy laid the bags down. While he was deciding where to put everything, I was exploring the room. It was done rather nicely in muted earth tones and everything was in tip top shape. After about 10 minutes, Daddy called me to his side. I walked out of one of our adjoining rooms to find Daddy lying in the bed naked.

"Come here, pet."

I immediately moved to the bed where he was and began taking my clothes off. When I was completely naked, I climbed on to the bed, knelt between Daddy's legs, and nudged his cock with my face.

"You want Daddy's cock, pet?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Then what are you waiting for, slut? Take it."

I did as he said, licking every inch before taking all of him into my mouth. With each groan Daddy made, I moved my mouth up and down his cock faster and sucked him in harder and deeper. He grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth deeper on to his cock, impaling my throat with his hardness. I soon felt the head of Daddy's cock engorge itself with cum, and shortly thereafter, he exploded deep in my throat. After I cleaned him off with my mouth, he removed my plug and had me go clean it. When I was done, I crawled into bed to snuggle with him. Daddy kissed me on the forehead and told me to get some rest because I had a big day ahead of me.

PART TWO

Saturday morning dawned sunny and invigorating despite the slight nip in the air because of winter. My natural alarm clock woke me at 7am and as I peeped up, I noticed that Daddy was still asleep. Taking the opportunity to bask in the warmth of his body, I burrowed a tad deeper into his arms to relish being there. "If only this could happen more often," I thought.

About 15 minutes later, I decided it was time to wake Daddy up. I moved quietly from the bed to take care of my morning needs and get coffee brewing. I pulled breakfast food from the refrigerator and cabinets then went to get a shower in. When I came out, wrapped in my towel, I tiptoed past the room to make sure Daddy was still sleeping. He was, and he looked so sexy lying sprawled across the bed, blankets low across his middle, hair across the pillows. I crept back to the kitchen to fix breakfast for Daddy.

When breakfast was done and the coffee brewed, I carried a tray into the bedroom, set it on the bedside table and very gingerly crawled onto the bed. I slid the covers off Daddy's waist, baring his naked form totally, and proceeded to lick every inch of his luscious cock from tip to base. When I felt and saw it twitch, I swallowed every inch of Daddy's 7 inches.

Feeling the warm wetness of my mouth on his cock, Daddy stirred in his sleep and let out a low moan. His moan spurred me on to get more aggressive in sucking his cock, until I was bobbing my head up and down most enthusiastically. The deeper I got Daddy into my mouth, the wider awake Daddy seemed to get. Suddenly I felt him grab the back of my head and push my mouth further onto his him. After what seemed like hours, Daddy let loose a low growl and shot a wad of cum down my throat. He then told me to clean him up and when I was done, he pulled me up to him so that he could kiss me.

When Daddy finally noticed that breakfast was waiting for him beside the bed, he smiled. "That's never been done for me before, pet. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Daddy," I said, quite pleased with myself.

Daddy told me to grab some coffee for myself and come back to sit with him in the bed. He wanted to tell me about the day's activities. I eagerly bounced from the bed and ran to the kitchen. I was most curious as to what he had in store for me.

I got back to the room and after sipping my coffee, I put my mug down, got into bed and lay my head on daddy's lap while he watched TV and ate. When he was done, he put the tray aside. While playing in my hair and caressing the back of my neck, Daddy told me that I should take my pacifier as he told me about the day. I wasted no time in scooting to lie between Daddy's legs and taking his cock in my mouth while he stroked my hair and began to talk.

"Today will be a very special day for us, pet. We will spend the daylight doing whatever it is you would like to do, and then when darkness comes, we will do what I want to do. Understood?"

"Yes, Daddy," I mumbled from his lap.

"Good girl. Now what would you like to do today?"

Daddy never gave me a chance to answer because at that precise moment, he came in my mouth. When I had licked him clean again, I told him that I wanted to go exploring and spend the day pleasing him. By the evil grin on Daddy's face, I knew he was pleased with my answer.

While he showered and got dressed, I went to clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes. After I was done, I went in to the room to get dressed and take care of my last minute beauty needs. When Daddy was done showering and dressing, he checked to make sure that I had no underwear on. When he was satisfied, he pushed my plug deep into my ass and told me that he was ready to go.

Once outside, we walked towards the center of town and explored all the little shops and eateries. Daddy took every opportunity to tweak a nipple, pull my hair and even unzip my jeans to feel my moist cunt. We ate ice cream and laughed and played. Daddy even stopped at a store that he liked the look of to buy me a present. As daylight gave way to dusk, we walked back to the bungalow, Daddy's arm around me making me feel very cherished. Upon entering the room, he had me strip and then undress him.

When we were both naked, Daddy had me grab my strap-on from the overnight bag. After getting it, I dropped to my knees in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. He got aggressive and held my head as he fucked my throat with his cock, telling me to put the strap-on on my body. When I had it in place, he pushed me away from him and strode to the bed. I sat there looking at him, bewildered by the treatment.

"Pet?" He said gruffly.

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered.

"Are you going to sit there all night looking at me like that?"

"No, Daddy."

"Good because we haven't got all night. Come to Daddy and act like the whore you are."

I got off the floor and walked over to the bed, standing by Daddy, not quite knowing what he wanted.

"Don't tell me you have no idea what to do, slut. We have talked about this moment almost daily. What should you be doing right now?"

Nervous, I went over in my head every conversation that Daddy and I had had through phone calls, email and IM's...then it struck me.

"I should have my tongue in your ass, pleasing you, readying you for my cock."

"Good whore."

I knelt at the edge of the bed, my face at Daddy's ass, and tentatively licked his hole, enjoying the wiggle he did every now and then at my touch. When I was surer of my actions, I plunged my tongue deep into Daddy's ass, fucking him with my tongue like I wanted to be fucked with his cock. While I tongued him, I spread his ass cheeks wider so I could put more of my tongue into his puckered hole. Listening to his moans getting louder, I knew it was time to give him what he really wanted from me.

I slowly stood up and motioned for Daddy to move up higher on the bed. He did as I needed and when there was room, I knelt on the bed behind him. Grabbing his hips in my hands, I placed the head of my "cock" at his hole and gingerly fed him my tool. The more he bucked in pleasure, the less apprehensive I became at hurting him. I thrust my hips harder into Daddy and soon had every inch of my toy buried deep inside him.

By the time I had every inch in Daddy, he was growling and groaning in pleasure. The sensation of the barely there harness rubbing my clit and the eroticism of fucking Daddy's ass, was enough to make me thrust faster and harder into him. His grunts and calling my name spurred my actions on until I heard Daddy say "I'm going to cum, pet."

With one final thrust, I felt Daddy's body spasm, which brought my own intense orgasm on. Both spent, we collapsed on the bed, my toy still buried in Daddy's ass.

Twenty minutes later, I felt Daddy shift to look at the clock. "Ok, pet, time to get cleaned up so we can go."

Daddy got off the bed, leaned over me to kiss me and remove the strap-on, then turned towards the bathroom motioning me to follow. Once inside the bathroom, Daddy got the water running in the shower and had me get in, him following right behind. He let me take my plug out to clean it and with no time to play, we tenderly washed each other and kissed. When the shower was complete, we dried each other off, Daddy reinserted my plug in my ass and we went in search of our clothing. My outfit consisted of the long skirt Daddy had me bring and a sheer purple wrap around shirt, my present that he had picked up for me while we were out that afternoon.

I was almost embarrassed to wear the top! My saving grace was that it was a deep purple and had satin stripes strategically placed so that my bare nipples couldn't be seen unless they were hard. I had to admit though that except for that, I loved the top. It's neckline plunged low enough to make my cleavage look seductive and worked excellently with the simple straight black skirt that I had brought. To complete my outfit, I placed long stretch leather wedged boots on my feet, adjusted my new collar, and painted my lips with a berry colored lipstick. When I was done, Daddy looked me over, smiled and escorted me to the car.

We drove to the restaurant in silence. Not because there was dissension, but because we were each lost in our own thoughts. I had no idea what was on Daddy's mind, but I had nervousness and trepidation on mine. With no idea what was in store for me tonight, I could only guess that it would be a night for me to prove myself to him. We arrived at the restaurant and after parking the car, Daddy walked around to my side and held my door open. He took me by the elbow, whispered to me that I was his good girl, and ushered me towards dinner.

The restaurant was spectacular. Dim lighting, crystal wall sconces and chandeliers, an intimate table arrangement and flowers everywhere. We stepped up to the hostess stand and Daddy said "Williams. Party of two."

"Oh yes. Good evening, Mr. Williams . Nice to have you with us again. Right this way please."

I wrinkled my nose at the familiarity but quickly let the subject fall from my head when we reached our table. It was set in the farthest corner of the room, decorated in hues of Champaign and chocolate brown. The table top itself was decorated with crystal and silver and the centerpiece was an arrangement of all my favorite flowers. I was floored because I didn't realize that Daddy paid that much attention when we spoke. The look of the arrangement and all it contained gave me proof that I was indeed wrong.

After we had been seated, the wine ordered and the meal selected, Daddy turned to look at me.

"This is the surprise that I have been waiting to give you. Does it please you, pet?"

12