Jenny's Weekend with Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend continues...
2.4k words
4.48
76.9k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone through the window, bright after the late night storm. I started to stir and blink my eyes, and it took me a minute to realize where I was. I opened my eyes fully and realized I was snuggled up next to daddy. His hair tickled my nose, and I smiled and rubbed my face into his chest. He stirred, but didn't wake. I felt happy and content, but then I remembered what daddy said about needing to talk today, and my nerves kicked in.

What if he never wanted to do this again, what if he felt guilty? What if I wasn't good in bed, and he was no longer attracted to me? Before I let all my what-ifs run me crazy, I shook my head to clear them and took a deep breath in, smelling daddy's handsome, manly scent.

I decided the best way to start the day was with a good breakfast, so I slowly untangled myself from daddy's arms and slipped out of bed as quietly as possible. I shrugged back into his shirt, and went across the hall to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. My hair was a mess from the night before, so I quickly styled it back into the long dutch braids that daddy always liked so much. I took a good hard look at myself in the mirror, but try as I might to feel ashamed or guilty, all I felt was happiness.

Still wearing daddy's shirt, I padded down the stairs and into the kitchen. I started some coffee and pulled some eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator. I was just mixing the pancake batter when daddy walked into the kitchen. He was wearing athletic shorts and his hair was ruffled from sleep. He looked more handsome than ever.

"Good morning daddy! Hope you're hungry!"

"I could get used to this!" he said, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"You just sit there and relax, I have bacon in the oven and pancakes on the stove. How do you want your eggs this morning?"

"Scrambled is fine Jenny. We need to talk about last night."

"Just a minute daddy, I don't want to burn your pancakes!"

I finally got all the breakfast items plated and topped off with some fresh berries, then sat down to join daddy at the table.

"This is delicious sweetheart, thank you. About last night..."

"Before you say anything daddy, I need to let you know that I've never been happier. I never would have believed that something like this could happen between us, but now that it has, I hope it doesn't have to change. I don't feel guilty, and neither should you. We're both adults, and I wanted this as much as you did."

"But baby, you have to understand, this is wrong. I'm your father. I'm supposed to protect you, not take advantage of you."

I got up from my seat at the breakfast table and walked over to daddy. I straddled his lap and kissed him deeply, running my fingers through his chest hair.

"Does this seem like you're taking advantage of me daddy? I want you. I love you, and I think we can make each other happy in ways that other fathers and daughters only dream of. I'm protected, so we don't have to worry about any consequences of our relationship, and nobody ever has to know."

I could feel him growing hard under my lap, and with those words, he lifted me enough to free his throbbing cock, only to sheath it inside of me as he lowered me back down. He kissed me passionately and opened the buttons on my shirt, pushing my upper body backwards over the table so he could touch and feel my breasts. I leaned back on my elbows, pushing plates and coffee mugs out of the way. He lifted and lowered me fully, his strong arms working in tandem with my legs to bring us both to the brink. His cock perfectly stroked that spot inside me, and before I knew it, I was cumming, squeezing his cock repeatedly with my spasms and milking him dry when his own orgasm hit.

"Ok kitten, ok." He said. I couldn't have been happier than I was in this moment. He held me close for a moment before I climbed off his lap. We sat and finished our breakfast, and I got a secret satisfaction from feeling his cum dripping down my thighs while I finished my coffee.

**********

After a lazy morning and a conversation about what we wanted to do for the day, we both decided to take showers and get dressed. My time in the shower was the first real alone time I'd had since I got to the condo last night, and I couldn't help but reflect on all that had happened. I intended to try to think it all through with a clear head, but all I could think about was my daddy's hands on me and his cock inside me.

I smiled to myself and stepped out of the stall, wrapping myself in a towel. Heading into my room feeling fresh after my shower, I put my hair back in the braids and pulled some clothes out of my weekend bag. I wore a pair of distressed denim shorts and a loose button down linen top that tied up to show my navel.

Daddy and I had decided on a somewhat lazy day. We'd go shopping, first to the mall and then to the grocery store, and then spend a nice afternoon and evening at home.

We entered the mall hand in hand, and strolled around for a while, just people watching. We wondered if any other seemingly innocent daddy-daughter duos there had the same relationship that we did. With all the confusion and mixed feelings behind us, it was fun to play with this dynamic.

Daddy wanted to go into the record store, but I wasn't all that interested. I saw a lingerie store across the corridor, and with a few bats of my eyelashes and a promise to not spend too much, I was off with daddy's credit card.

I spent quite a bit of time looking around, but I eventually found myself in the back of the store, in the fetish section. I tried on several things, sending daddy pictures by text, but eventually settled on a few pairs of thigh high stockings, a garter belt, and a couple of pairs of basic white cotton panties with sayings like "Daddy's Little Princess" and "Good Girl" scrawled on them in glittery pastel colored text.

I came out of the store to meet daddy, holding the distinctive bag. Daddy wanted to know what was inside, but I told him he'd just have to wait. It was getting late, so we decided to head to the grocery store to get something for dinner before heading home.

**********

I just so happen to be a really good cook, so daddy and I had spent quite some time at the market picking out ingredients for a delicious dinner. I wanted to cook him something spectacular, to show him how much I loved him. I decided on salmon and rice with asparagus and a lemon garlic butter sauce, and I got started shortly after we got home. I was so involved in cooking, I didn't hear daddy come into the kitchen. He walked up behind me and slid his arms around me.

"Smells delicious baby, you really didn't have to do all this. Can I help with anything?"

"You can open the wine and pour us a couple of glasses, dinner's almost ready!"

He poured for us while I served up the meal, and we sat and ate and talked like a normal happy couple. We talked about projects he had going on at work, and about my future plans. I was hoping to get into the medical field in some capacity, so studying and getting the highest grades possible were very important. So far, I'd met just about every goal I'd set for myself.

"I can't say I'm surprised at how well you're doing, baby, you always did so well even in high school. I know you sometimes got a little boy crazy and distracted with your cheerleading friends, but you were always smart. Besides, I always thought you looked so cute in that uniform, so I didn't really mind."

That gave me an idea, and I put on my sweetest smile.

"Daddy, do you mind cleaning up from dinner? I just remembered I have something I have to take care of really quick for school."

"Sure baby, I'll take care of this and I'll be up in a few minutes. I'd like to see what you're working on."

He had no idea just how much he'd like it, I thought to myself and smiled as I practically ran up the stairs. I only had a few minutes, so I had to work fast! Once in my room, I pulled down a box of some of my old school things from the top shelf of my closet. After some digging, I found my old cheerleading uniform. It was somewhat modest, a one piece dress with a short skirt and a pair of matching bloomers. I quickly changed into it and was thrilled to see that it still fit. I decided to skip the bloomers and instead put on one of my new pairs of panties.

I styled my hair in pigtail braids and tied the ends with little pink bows, just the way I used to wear it when I cheered at games. I took a look in the mirror and decided to add my new white knee high stockings. They were the perfect final touch.

Just then, I heard daddy coming up the stairs. I turned around just in time to see his jaw drop.

"Oh kitten, you look beautiful. Although, I don't remember that uniform being quite so sexy before. You've grown, I have to say you fill it out very nicely now. The stockings are a nice touch as well, you look like every daddy's dream."

His words were all the turn on I needed, and I could already feel my panties growing damp. He pulled a lollipop out of his pocket.

"I brought this up for you, I remembered how they always helped you focus when you were studying."

I walked over to daddy and wrapped my arms around his neck. When I raised my arms, the short uniform lifted slightly and gave daddy a perfect view of my ass in the mirror.

"Daddy's little princess, hmm? Is that what you were hiding from me in that bag? Well, you are my little princess, you always will be."

I let go of daddy and he walked over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Come here, princess."

I walked over and he put his hands on the sides of my thighs, tracing the sensitive skin lightly with his fingers. He played with the hemline of my skirt and tucked his index finger under the band of my stocking, snapping it against my skin as he let it go. The little sting combined with daddy's feather-light touch drove me crazy, and my knees almost buckled.

"Open your legs for daddy."

I obeyed his command and spread my legs a little wider. My wetness was forming a darker spot on my panties and daddy traced his fingers up the insides of my thighs. I was dying for him to touch my center, but he was taking his sweet time.

"On your knees, baby girl."

I did as he said, knowing exactly what he wanted. I was eager for the opportunity to taste him again. I pulled his shorts down, and his cock sprang free. I went right for it with my mouth, but daddy stopped me. He pulled out the lollipop and unwrapped it.

"Here princess, have this instead."

I was disappointed, I wanted to suck on something else, but I decided I could use this to my advantage. I took the large round lollipop into my mouth and started sucking. My mouth started watering, it tasted so sweet. I sat back on my heels and spread my knees wider. I held the lollipop with one hand and slipped the other into my panties. I dipped my fingers into my wetness and started circling them around my clit. Daddy watched me sucking and rubbing and started to stroke his own cock.

It grew longer and redder and I wanted to taste it so bad. The lollipop was almost gone and I was so close to cumming when daddy ordered me to stop. I was so frustrated because I had been so close, but daddy wanted me to come suck him now.

I crawled toward him and removed the lollipop from my mouth, and daddy took it out of my hand.

"You're such a good girl for daddy, now come suck me like that lollipop."

I took his swollen cock eagerly into my mouth, the mixture of saliva and sticky lollipop juice making it so easy to swallow it all the way down into my throat. I swirled my tongue around and around, using it to massage the sensitive spot on the underside of the head. I pulled my mouth off daddy's cock and took each of his weighty balls into my mouth, one at a time. The lollipop spit made them taste like candy. I pursed my lips and rubbed them around on daddy's balls once they were all slippery, and he let out a groan.

"Fuck Jenny, that feels amazing!"

Daddy's legs started to twitch as I took his cock back into my mouth, swallowing it whole again. As I worked up and down the length, daddy's breathing got quicker and more ragged. He suddenly pulled out of my mouth and started stroking his cock again.

"Stay right there like a good girl," he ordered, "Daddy's going to cum."

As he said it, thick spurts of cum shot out of his tip and onto my face. I opened my mouth and tried to taste some, but most of it dribbled down my cheeks and chin and onto my chest. When he was done, he leaned back onto his elbows. I licked all around my mouth, cleaning up as much as I could with my tongue. The salty taste of daddy's cum mixed with the sweet lollipop mess was heavenly. Daddy got up to grab a hand towel from the bathroom and cleaned up the rest of my face.

I crawled up onto the bed, ready for daddy to come snuggle me, but apparently he had other plans.

"You're not the only one who made some purchases today princess. Daddy's not done with you yet."