Weekend with Elaine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Elaine moved in front of me and lifted her skirt and ordered me to feel her. My surprise was that her black panties felt very similar to those ones she used to wear, and very much like the ones I was wearing.

"Feel my cunt."

It was already very wet as I ran my fingers over her pussy through the pantie fabric and indeed she had already inserted what turned out to be a small glass plug cum dildo into her. She pulled back from me, straightened herself and I did too, we kissed deeply and then headed back to the cottage and inside to the warmth.

"Clare, can you get a couple of glasses of cognac and close up. I'll head upstairs as there are some things I want to prepare and then you come up."

So I did as requested and about 5 minutes headed up to her bedroom. I walked into the room which was now lit by candles and a fire in her fireplace. I noticed she had laid out my long nightie along with a pair of her cream jammies on an armchair, along with a couple of robes and matching white panties. Next to her bed was a pair of boxes I recognised from before as her toy containers.

Next to that was a new contraption which was I presumed a form of queening box (my ex having acquired us a different style one when we were married). This was on a padded mat in front of the fire.

"Mmmmm, come over here, I want to slowly strip you and feel you" and Elaine beckoned me in for a long kiss.

I kicked my heels off and her hands moved to undo my blouse. They then moved over my soft bra, feeling and playing with my breasts as she continued to kiss me and also they ran through my hair. Eventually, I felt her hands moving behind me and undoing my button and zip on my skirt. I let it fall on to the floor and stepped out of it; her hands wandered over my pantied bottom to caress it and then over my boy-clit.

"Now me, she stepped back and was quickly down to her bra and panties.

In the light, I could see that her panties looked pretty old and very much in the style of what she used to wear.

"Yes, it is what you see;I have kept a lot of my clothing and underwear over the years, and I was able to unearth one of my original Uni panties, possibly a pair that you actually played with. Now you can pleasure my cunt through them."

I could now see that she was already very damp as her moisture climbed up the front of her panties.

"Into position with you" and I lay down on the mat with the fire flickering on us.

My head went onto the box, my hair cascading out as were my breasts in their white casing. I looked upwards as Elaine moved in to stand above me.

She opened her legs and moved down to sit on the box with the underneath of her cunt clearly outlined in its satiny pantie encasement, opening up right above my mouth and her clit right in front of my tongue and nose. I moved to run my tongue over the material and the outline of her labial crack and the start of a long evening of mutual pleasure.

Her familiar scent came strongly through and I started to enter seventh heaven as she slowly gyrated her bottom to control my pressure and breathing.

Her hands danced over my sides, and behind her towards my panties. She arched herself backwards over my breasts and, in doing so, gave me fuller access to her pantied clit.

She then stood up and teasingly lowered her panties above me, took out her glass plug (and presented me with thatso as to take in her sticky pre-cum).

She turned around and lowered her bum onto the box and into a deeper position for my oral servitude of her love holes, beginning with the bottom of her clit area and allowing me to gradually work my tongue backwards.

I could feel her getting excited and could taste it on her as her cum worked itself up in quantity flooding over my nose, shin and into my mouth.

"Ok its time to start your real servitude and she lifted herself off the box and asked me to lie on the mat.

She leant over to her toy box and pulled out this new cock and head harness, called, I was to find out later, an "Accommodator."

This comprised of a 6 inch cock with reasonable girth that was suspended off a two-banded latex harness which she put into place behind my head. There is a strap that goes behind and one also around my neck so as to hold the pleasure penis upright off my chin. My tongue and nose was left free to continue its oral stimulation of Elaine.

With this chin cock in place on me, Elaine lowered herself for a third time onto this cock right in front of me and started to ride it. Her bottom was right over me leaving my tongue to rim and penetrate her sticky anus as her juices emanated from her cunt down over her perineum or via my mouth and nose.

Despite it probably looking somewhat bizarre and amusing with this cock coming up from my chin, it was quite something to be right under Elaine watching her cunt ride up and down and respond to her phallic friend, and to be able to lap her cum as it merged on each uplift of her thighs and bottom.

Elaine started by slowly controlling her movement up and down this penis, maximising my view of her cunt and its new friend and allow me to stimulate her further with my tongue.

Her pace of fucking herself on me gradually picked up and she was soon frigging herself to her first intense vaginal orgasm of the evening. When the wave hit her, I could see her cream emerging out of her cunt and down onto my mouth.

As she came off her quivering high, she commented "Mmmmm, we are going to have some fun with this and I have another one to try out later for comparison!"

Elaine rolled over and grabbed a cushion to slide it under her tummy, pushing her bottom into the air.

"I want you to prep my bum with your fingers and tongue and some lub, and then let's use that chrome vibrator of yours in there."

I moved into position and started to please her, finding out that my new hair was falling over the place. I pushed it back into its now familiar left side over my shoulder and went to work, gradually opening her arse to 3 fingers (I have fisted Elaine before but this was going to be too soon in the weekend).

Taking my chrome 7 inch, I eased it into her love channel. This has the advantage of having a bulb at its base and also a 3 speed vibrator. Elaine was purring with this and I know what in many ways she prefers having her back channel full, rather than her cunt. And certainly to have it filled before she slides a cunt toy in.

"Your turn now." And Elaine moved over to beckon me into the same position and as I did, she slid home her Feeldoe. I had bought this for her as a pressie before, as they are tremendous and, secondly, with her cunt control, I knew she would be able to handle it and get a lot of pleasure from the bulbous head in her vulva.

I had bought her the Stout version, not only as it is black, but also as it has a thicker girth than the original.

Elaine kneeled down in front of me and beckoned for me to suck her cock. From this, she moved behind me and took my panties and lowered them.

She pushed my hair away from my back so it was partly across my face, and she used her fingers and lub on my boy-pussy. Then I felt her moving over my back and her cock pushed into me, past my lubricated boy-cunt hole and deep into me.

She started to fuck me, the movement of which stimulated her bulbous end and also her anal vibrator, frigging itself against her vulva plug.

It wasn't long before she was thrusting hard and coming to a high orgasm. She lay prostrate on my back for a couple of minutes and then withdrew herself from me and motioned for me to turn over.

Elaine removed her Feeldoe but left her anal vibe in its home, and climbed on me and fucked us both to orgasm, with me exploding deep into her as I felt my next door neighbour playing its part in taking Elaine up her mountain.

Elaine stayed on top of me as we wound down, her arse splayed wide on me and her breasts just under mine. My clit stick still remained fairly hard and deep in her.

She occasionally tongued me and played with my breasts and my fingers went to stroke themselves over her bottom and around to her anus. We shared little intimates and the joy of the Accomodator.

She teased me about becoming her sexual slave and how she was going to use me for keeping her cunt clean and to make sure her lingerie and toys were immaculately kept. But, principally, how I should become a girl with just one function in life and that was to be the bearer of chin and head harnesses for dildos and to be always there for her pleasure, or her girlfriends. She started to gently fuck me again and it wasn't that long before we were cumming again.

From this, we pulled ourselves apart, went to the bathroom and climbed into our new, fresh panties.

Elaine put on her cream pyjamas and I took off my bra and donned my long white nightie.

Elaine motioned me to sit on the bed and she spent 5 minutes gently brushing my hair. What a feeling this was.

She gave me another lingering tongue to mouth kiss and said, "One more thing."

Out came those panties that she had been wearing and next thing was that she had them over my head, my nose to her crotch and the aroma of her cum mingled with her cunt juices came through.

She tightened them up behind me with a pink ribbon. Elaine was more than aware of my fetish in this area.

"Now to sleep" and we tucked in to the double-King with its white bed linen and with the fire still flickering in its grate.

I could feel Elaine holding me from behind with her left hand and her right down over my panties as I took in her subtle intimate essence with each intake of breath.

It didn't take long to fall asleep.

12