Weekend with Elaine Ch. 03

Story Info
A weekend away with an old gf; entering her femdom world.
1.8k words
4.42
40.1k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed out of the stables and did our shopping for dinner. Elaine mentioned that a friend of hers would be coming over and that this friend knew about me, so there wasn't anything to worry about. A good shop, a look in a couple of clothes shops (nothing bought) and we went on to this lovely little country inn for a nice, light lunch washed down with some wine.

Elaine was driving so she only had two glasses and she insisted I had the rest of the bottle of white wine. We had a little desert and a couple of coffees. It was all very relaxing and, I must add, I was pretty sleepy. I could sense my plastic underwear and it was a little uncomfortable as it felt a little moist in the warmth of the pub. I have worn latex before but never had any sensations like this before.

Elaine got the bill and suggested that we get back to the house. It wasn't that far and we were back in about 10 minutes and on pulling in, we unloaded the Sybian and got it upstairs. We set it up and I got a good inspection of it close up. We laid out the accessories, duly commenting on them.

I suggested looking in Elaine's toy boxes but she said that they were out of bounds to me as they were all under her control and decision to use. We went downstairs unloaded the shopping and took Elaine's bag upstairs. Into the bedroom again, and Elaine suggested that I climb into my other nightie (the medium length white one that had a bodice to it - she called it my "day nightie)" and she clambered back into her jammies. We kept our underwear on and it felt a little unusual being there in my nightie with the plastic on underneath. I fell asleep, being held by Elaine.

I woke up about 45 minutes later and lay there for a few minutes. I was just about to jump up and go to the bathroom when Elaine said,

"Hold it, Clare, if you need to go, just let yourself go into your panties, the piping on your panties will hold it in, one of the reasons I got this for you."

I should explain here that Elaine has always had an interest in watersports and toilet-play. Our first time was at University in a shower and we often indulged in this in baths and showers; she loved me to pee over her and her comment was that she loved the feel of the urine flowing over her breasts, down her navel and over her mons pubis and her bottom. She loved the taste too. For me, watersports has been very much 'take it or leave it', though I have had a couple of women friends whose urine was delicious, especially on orally cleaning their love areas up. Men's pee I don't really go for, though one boyfriend did taste pretty good.

So, on Elaine's instructions, I lay there and let go, filling my panties with my warm pee. It was a funny sensation being there with this liquid flowing around my bare crotch (remember I was pube-less) under my nightie. Elaine looked under my nightie and started to play with my boy-clitoris.

"Come onto the bathroom, but don't let it out. I want you to lie down in the bath with no nightie on. But first, let me take some photos of you."

This done, I went through to the bathroom, slipped off my nightie, and got into the bath. The feeling of my pee flowing around me was very odd but not off-putting, and in knowing that Elaine loved pee play.

I was already in the bath when Elaine came through. She was carrying what looked like a glass dildo, some form of vibrator and something else which was all tangled up with it; I couldn't completely make out exactly what it was.

"Push yourself up the bath a bit, Clare." "Now, open your mouth wide for me."

From behind me, she leant over me and placed this object into my mouth and fixed it behind my neck. This was a mouth restraint. Let me describe it. At the front, it was like a stiff leather oval ring forcing the mouth wide open. Size wise, it was about 3 inches across and also 3 inches vertically This sat comfortably on either side with two lateral 'wedges' that protruded into the mouth by about an inch and a quarter . These protrusions would not allow the wearer to bite down on the restraint and thereby close his or her mouth; however, the wearer could still use his or her tongue to serve their mistress (in my case).

The top side and bottom side were rounded and sat on the teeth and behind the lips. There was a leather strap on either side about an inch width that was pinned into the front ring and they came behind in a secure buckle and could be padlocked. The idea was to comfortably force the sub's mouth wide open for oral pleasure, taking a cock, a dildo or whatever. Elaine got this into position on me and it was pretty obvious for what purpose it was intended. She took off her jammies and removed her bra and, slowly, lowered her black panties. From her cabinet, she took some silicone lubricant and put that by the side of the bath.

Elaine climbed into the bath, lowered her head and kissed me through the leather mouth restraint. She ordered me to lie completely flat in the bath and stood up and positioned herself that she was standing right above me, facing my head so that I could see her face, her breasts, and down to her pubic area, her clitoris and her now wet cunt. She started to finger herself and splaying her moist labial lips so that I could closely see her vaginal entrance and her urethra.

Then she lowered herself further, and released herself, her golden liquid streaming over my face and hair and directly into my mouth as she got her aim. The volume of her pee forced me to swallow her, but also it started to stream down my breasts and towards my panties. I was drenched in her personal liquid and had to swallow a lot of her load to get my breath. Her liquid was nice and yellow, hot and, despite its pee taste, had quiet a lot of sweetness to it. As she finished, she lowered herself even further for my tongue to play on the front of her slit. I duly licked her and too in her last drops.

"Mmmmm, that feels really good my little sub. Next stage now."

She moved back off my face and sat on my chest and undid the buckle and released me. Not for long though as she leant over the bath and pulled up another contraption. This was a bit like the Accommodator chin dildo that we had enjoyed the day before, but it looked a lot more substantial. This was called a "Humiliator."

"I said I had another model to compare yesterday's with."

Elaine quickly positioned and buckled in this version. There were two black straps coming behind my head and along my jaw line and under my jaw. This culminated in quite a 'weapon'. There was a seven inch cock hanging off my chin with about a 6 inch girth. On top was a very substantial helmet head like the real thing and down the shaft were a number of stimulating spikes, almost razor like in their look but designed to really stimulate Elaine's cunt walls.

Having got it into place, Elaine got up on her haunches, turned her body, and lowered her bottom onto my face, still impregnated in her pee, and skewered herself onto this hard penis. She started to grind her anus into my nose as she bounced on the cock and she was soon moaning with the sensation and pleasure it offered her. It wasn't long before she was cumming and again I was treated to the sight of this black monstrosity ploughing my 'mistress' and being subjugated to cleaning her pee and cum juices as it exited on her 'strokes' up and down. Her body was seriously juddering with the intensity of her orgasm and I knew her chest would be getting very red.

I could feel her taking deep breaths in to help regulate her own frigging against this lovely toy. She hit a very high mountain and, unusual for her, was moaning, almost screaming with pleasure. Her hands were over my plastic panties feeling me now and also manipulating the pee around. As she hit the high mountain, she leant forward and pulled down my panties to release my pee and took my boy-clit into her mouth. This had the effect of exposing more of her cunt area to the Humiliator and access of my tongue to her when she pressed down on me.

What a sensation it was; as her cum emerged, as she slowly, erotically, shafted herself on this toy right in front of me while she continued to oral me. Again, she started to cum deeply and intensely, her bottom driving hard against my chin and tongue, as she quivered with her joy and brain orgasm.

We eased down from our highs and Elaine suggested that we really clean ourselves up. I got out of my plastic cami (in retrospect, wearing these items were really nice and I look forward to another opportunity).

We washed down the bath and both of us headed into Elaine's spacious wet room shower. This was like University days as we soaped each other down and then Elaine helped me shampoo my hair, gently massaging my extensions. We then took a razor and shaved each other's armpits and Elaine then suggested shaving my pubic area. She went and pulled out a cut-throat. This was something we had last done at University and it felt good to have her taking care to make sure I was thoroughly smooth for her.

"Tell you what, I want you to clean me."

I took her out to the bath, put in some warm water, had her lie down and took the cut-throat to her foamed--up mons, and removed her hair, taking care around her labia. Soon she was naked as a baby and I let my finger gently massage her as I applied some baby oil. She indicated her pleasure and suggested I use the ribbed glass dildo she had brought in to the bathroom. So there I was again, playing with Elaine's cunt with the oil, and then the 7 inch toy, and bringing her to a minor orgasm to finish this session off.