Weekend with Elaine Ch. 09

Story Info
A weekend away with an old gf - entering her femdom world.
6.6k words
4.41
26.9k
8
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9

Very quickly, Jenny led us out and up, and out of the house. A carpet had been laid down the steps to the car as we had no shoes on, only our nighties and not even bras or panties. It was very cold and bleak, what is deemed as being a raw evening, so we immediately knew about it. We were helped into the back of this darkened Mercedes and sat next to each other in the centre and left seat; the car was nice, welcoming and toasty warm. Jenny got in to the car, asked us to put our belts on.

"We're heading from here to my salon in Cambridge. It will take about forty five minutes to an hour, I guess, so why don't you two snuggle together and get a power nap. You will need the rest for later."

After the night before, and all our exertions, I think we both fell asleep by the time we got out of gates, or so it felt.

We woke up as we came to a stop behind the salon in Cambridge; I had been there before just a couple of days before at the start of this amazing weekend and I am sure that Isabelle recognized where she was. A very late, pale, afternoon light came streaming in through the front window of the car, and I noticed that the street lights were already on. Jenny got out of the driver's seat and one of her team came to the door and helped us to climb out of the car.

"Take them, quickly, into the club area, Caroline, please."

We were very quickly escorted inside, and out of the evening cold.

Jenny's establishment had its main salon and then there were a variety of other rooms such as a sauna, solarium, a small exercise room as well as general treatment/massage rooms at the back and over the main salon. It wasn't large but then it was comfortably fitted out, and very warm with its decoration and subtle lighting. There were also private rooms for the staff and for personal treatment as well as bathrooms, changing rooms and toiletry/make-up areas.

We went upstairs still in our relative immodesty. Caroline suggested that we both had a quick shower ("and no hanky panky") so as to clean ourselves up, and that we could have a warm relaxing bath later. And into a lovely warm soapy shower we went. I removed my artificial vagina, so this was the first time that Isabelle had seen my gurl-clit. The hot water and soap was heavenly and it was followed by a toweling-down of us by Caroline and one of her assistants using wonderful, huge Egyptian cotton towels.

"Ok, I suggest that you can have a snack now,"

Out came some beautiful, 'finesse' sandwiches and lovely orange pekoe tea. This hit the spot for both of us.

With us feeling refreshed, Jenny re-appeared, and the two girls started the long preparation plan for us; this commenced with a close inspection of our bodies for any hair, beneath our eyebrows and then treating the offending patch. Also, they applied a retardant cream to my face to inhibit face growth for the next two days. This was followed by a wonderful pedicure and, as this was being done, the girls worked on the first stages of nail preparation for the French nails. This, of course, meant a manicure and then cutting the top part of all our finger nails all the way back to make the ledges for the French nails to sit on.

Jenny and Caroline then moved us on to multiple douching and enemas; there was no privacy given here, and they closely inspected our love channels to ensure we were squeaky clean for what was to come that night. From this, Caroline had ran a warm bath for us and we were allowed to sit there, soak and chatter, a little about the evening to come and both of us were getting one or two nervous flutters. Out of the bath we came, another drying off with more of those lovely towels, And then Jenny helped me fit my vagina back on; this was followed by Caroline went to work on applying the stage make-up camouflage to my breast and gaffe seams to my skin, so that my prostheses were all but invisible to the eye.

The bathing all finished, we were led downstairs into the salon for hair styling and shaping, the fixing of our French nails and painting of the toe nails. I just love the feeling, or rather difficulty of handling things like stockings with French nails, it is such a feminine thing.

After this, we were moved to another room and in came Petra and Hazel, Jenny's make-up artistes and specialists and they set about their work. This seemed to last interminably as, of course, our fate with destiny was rapidly approaching. Our eyes were again made up in the Ring format of dark brown and colouring, with an emphasis on mascara to give us sultry looking, Middle Eastern style, eyes.

And then came the dressing, with both of us girls still together with Jenny and Caroline. The Ring homage on dressing to Jenny or Caroline was spared, though I followed Isabelle in the respect of kissing our 'regulation' lingerie. I won't bore you with the details again (Part 5) but on went our soft white bras with their semi-transparent cups and ribbons, followed by the very deep white, stayed, semi transparent belt with its six white ruffled garter straps. Caroline fixed the clip and tightened and knotted the white ribbon lacing, and I could again feel the ribbon hanging down my bottom crack. We were then helped into yet new stockings Wolford stockings, but this time these were jet black stockings with seams and deep lacy tops. And, finally, the ribbon tie-panties that highlighted our bottoms from behind, and gave a hint of defining our cunts from the front. Caroline stood back and commented that we looked amazing and indeed very edible and that she loved that we were identically dressed.

The two women went over to a closet and they came out of it with two matching black outfits. The tops were sleeved black very fine cashmere wraps that had low 'creased' rolling necks that would expose our necklaces. The wrap came over the left shoulder and hung down the left side of the back to just below the left knee. Off our left arm, the wrap swung back over to our right sides and just covered our skirt belts on the right side.

The skirts were beautifully tailored linen, short, black, pencil skirts, with a thin patent buckled belt. Very simple, elegant and befitting a class occasion. Caroline helped me into my skirt and did up the zipper and button, then fitted the belt; Jenny likewise to Isabelle.

Finally, for our ensemble, our shoes were produced; black strappy heels with 2.5 inch heels for Isabelle and 1.5 for me to close our height difference a little. Out came our jewellery, Jenny helping me into my newly tagged necklace, and my new ring to match Isabelle's; these went on our wedding fingers. Caroline produced stud like ear-rings and the black bangles with their steel rings hanging off them, but there was a third one for us which, for me, was attached around my right ankle and, for Isabelle, on her left one.

Caroline then flicked my extension over my left shoulder and Jenny brushed through Isabelle's hair. She looked radiant. I don't think I have really described her. 5 foot 1 and a slightly stocky build, not as svelte as her mother, but with lovely skin, long brown hair, grey/brown wide eyes, succulent downturned lips, a nice but slightly upturned nose. Wonderful C cup breasts with large pink aureoles and nipples that sat on top of the breasts giving that upturned 'ski-jump' effect. Her cunt was completely depilated of any pubic hair, apparently rendered by electrolysis. She had nice thick labia and a very pert little clit. There were no piercings on her yet, but I think that these may yet come.

Further down her love grotto, her anus was also devoid of any hair, and it was nicely puckered. Her skin around her anus was a light shade of brown that served to frame and emphasise her second love orifice. She had a small wart like her mother's on the left inside of her leg between her cunt and anus. Overall a 34C, 26, 36. She had completed her A levels and was on her gap year before heading to Cambridge University.

"Ok girls, final touch up with make up please and perfume."

It was Coco Chanel with its hint of sophistication and sexiness.

"Here are your clutch bags. Check their contents."

And sure enough, as Tammy had said, there was the 10 pound note for emergencies, the card with Georgie's number, the lipstick (by the way our colouring for lips and nails was again a burnt red), the cosmetics, a small Coco perfume bottle, some breath freshener, a small chrome vibrator and the promised packet of female condoms.

"Ok, let's get some photos of you for our portfolio, and for the Ring's records."

This all done, and, my goodness did Isabella look good, we hugged each other and then Jenny and Caroline to thank them profusely. Jenny led us to a small lounge and there was Georgie, dressed simply and elegantly. She looked us over and said,

"They look perfect and adorable, well done Jenny and Caroline. Thank you."

A round of white wine was poured for all.

"Nervous girls?"

"Yes, we admitted."

"You will be fine; the clients are very nice women, even though they may be affirmative and successful people."

"Oh, I need to give you these, Isabelle, you are the senior slave in the Ring of the two of you so I am giving you 6 of our stimulant pills. That should help settle you and boost your performance. I would suggest the first one around the end of dessert and before coffees and drinks, or during drinks so that your sensitivity levels are fine-tuned and heightened. They need 45 minutes to hit full peak and these ones will sustain you for over 2 hours, once up there."

"Come on you two, time to leave. It is just on 8pm and the clients will be waiting for you. Though it is no bad thing to make them wait a little, it will help tease their minds on their expectations of things to come and their excitement of seeing you at the door for the first time."

We moved to leave. "No, just hold on for a minute, I want to give you two a little reminder of the Ring and your low status within it."

Out of her bag, Georgie took two short snap clip chains and attached the very short one to my right wrist and Isabelle's left wrist and the slightly longer one on our respective ankles, so we were duly chained together. Then came these thin strapped ball gags, which Caroline put into my mouth and secured, and Jenny covered Isabelle's mouth.

Caroline went to another closet and pulled out two beautiful fuchsia coloured wool coats that covered our knees and led up in a tailored buttoned manner over our bodies and breasts to our necklines where there was a high collar but with no turn-over that came across and buttoned down on three large buttons on our left necks. She helped me into mine adjusting my hair again, and Jenny aided Isabelle.

Lastly, Georgie produced a large ziplock and from it pulled two mini-brief panties.

"These are from your client so you can meditate on what to expect tonight. Obviously, no more talk until the hotel."

Over our heads and into the familiar position went each our host's panties and they were secured loosely with a white ribbon.

We were led outside. Immediately, a distinctive new aroma filled my nose which was highly attractive and I am sure Isabelle thought the same. Outside, at the back of the salon again, there was a black top of the line Range Rover, absolutely clean and not a thing showing as to cases or bags. Everything was in black including a cover over the rear compartment. The windows in the back were also blackened so though we could see out, people outside could not look in. Jenny fixed our belts across us for safety, Georgie got into the drivers seat and we pulled away, driving across Cambridge, to one of their top-line hotels. Just short of it she pulled over into a lay-by.

"We have nearly arrived. So this is the moment of your introduction to being escorts. Remember the client is paying a lot of money for your company and pleasure tonight. I will be getting feedback, hopefully considerable and favourable on you both and in working together."

Georgie leaned over to us,

"This is how it will work. I will take off the client's panties now and your gags and ensure that your hair is straight. You will quickly touch up your lipstick."

As she did this, she continued,

"You will enter the hotel, with confidence, and head to the second floor. If stopped, you will say that you are from Browns advertising agency and mention the client's name, which is Bryony Simpson of Bingham and Bronson Law Company. Her companion, sorry client, is Fiona Cochrane. Given that you do not exactly look like the whores that you are, and it is not exactly late, you shouldn't be questioned"

"Once outside the room, you will pause and meditate on the aroma of the women that you have just taken in and that you are here for servitude to them and to earn money. If, in the evening you are pleasured, that is a bonus; however the client's pleasure always comes first."

"On entering their suite, you should introduce yourself and kneel and state that you have been sent by Georgie in response to their request for companionship. Isabelle, you shall request that the financials are to be settled in advance and Bryony will hand you an envelope with the money."

Georgie smiled at us,

"With that, rise and you are off into action. When you leave the room for dinner, someone in the Ring will enter it, remove the envelope and leave your overnight bags for you. We will, of course, put some accessories in there to aid your pleasure. Ok?"

And with that she helped released us from the snap chains, gave us a compact mirror to enable us to touch up, checked our lipstick and make-up.

" Good luck and enjoy yourselves."

Georgie pulled the car out of the parking area and drove down the road, pulling left onto the hotel apron.

As we pulled in, she said,

"Bryony and Fiona are in Suite 265. Go."

We climbed out, took our clutch bags and headed in the front door and through this very nicely decorated lobby. We weren't stopped by anyone but we thought we felt a few eyes follow us, given that we were in matching coats. Folk probably thought that we were high class stewardesses of a private flight into Cambridge, Luton or Stansted airports. Over to the lift (elevator) and we pressed the button 2. Up to the designated floor the lift went, the doors opened and we walked down the corridor, hand in hand, looking for Room 265.

And then we were there, in front of the large suite double door, nerves jangling as to what lay ahead of us as to the women, their looks, personalities, and the sex that would be, no doubt, involved in all its likely fetishness and intensity and indicated by the fact that they were associates of the Ring, and that they had yielded their "small intimates" to us as a pre-taster of them.

Isabelle whispered, "Ok, Clare?"

"Yes, you?"

"Yes, well here goes."

She knocked on the door lightly. We stood there, hand in hand, in front of the spy hole, so whoever could see us. And we waited with our hearts beating; what a feeling and a buzz in the thought of us being high-class escorts, but still prostitutes.

Then the door opened.

"Come in, girls, said this lovely voice."

We walked into this suite; it was actually a double suite with a bedroom at either end and beautifully appointed. Flowers were everywhere and a bottle of champagne was waiting with four glasses.

We did as Georgie had instructed us and knelt down before these women, our clients to be.

We introduced ourselves and the younger woman responded,

"I am Bryony Simpson; please, do use Bryony, we are very informal here, so welcome and I hope you will feel relaxed with us"

"Ms Bryony, we have been sent to you by request of Ms. Georgie in response to your call for companionship this evening.

Isabelle went into her spiel and Bryony went to her bag, pulled out and handed her the envelope.

"This is the agreed amount, I am glad this business side is out of the way as it is so commercial. Now stand up, take your coats off and let's have a look at you both."

She looked us up and down,

"I am so interested and especially this combination of youth and the in-between life of a TV which, by the way, we love and are fascinated in."

She gently shouted out, "Fiona, Isabelle and Clare are here."

And out of a bedroom came Fiona. So some descriptors are now due.

Firstly, the suite: a beautiful lounge decorated in greens and cream, with polished dark stained floors and antique rugs, and antique comfortable furniture with two sofas, side tables, a baby grand piano, a dining table and six seats, a serving and bar area, down lighting and lots of lamps with silk shades. Lots of paintings and prints were on the walls. Nice light jazz music was playing. . A very realistic log-gas fire was burning.

There were, as mentioned to us, two bedrooms, each with large double American four poster kings, high off the floor and covered with sumptuous blankets and soft sheets and plenty of pillows. The bathrooms were also spectacular, all white with claw baths, showers, bidets, double basins and even TV screens on the walls. All accoutrements that you normally get as to cosmetics, shampoos and lotions.

Secondly, Bryony: Well we knew her age and marital status already and that she was a lesbian, whereas Fiona was bi and with one of her daughters showing strong fetish interest. Bryony was 5ft 5, very dark brown haired with her hair over her shoulders, dark eyes, a little roman nose, a lovely thin mouth, gorgeous smile and teeth.

Physically she was a 34D on her full breasts, an attractive body with a neat waist and a lovely firm bottom. She gave the impression of being very fit. She was dressed in a simple black cocktail dress (an expensive one by its tailoring), black stockings or hose, classy strap high heels and her jewelry was a double string of expensive pearls, and a Chanel pearl banded watch, diamond stud ear-rings and no rings, other than a jade ring on her wedding finger. Her make up was light, her eyebrows quite heavy but plucked, her lips were in a deep pink colour.

Thirdly, Fiona: She was older at 39 and more "mumsy" in her looks but very sophisticated in her make-up, high cheekbones nicely rouged to emphasise her face, blonde hair, darker in her crown, coming down to her shoulders and with a prominent fringe across her forehead, the hair had been streaked by the sun.

She had blue eyes, very fair eye brows, light eye colours but a lovely tone of light burgundy on her luscious upturned lips. A lovely nose that had a thin centre with cute nostrils. She was dressed in a black haute-couture suit with a cream silk blouse, black hose, a fuller shoe than Bryony's and her wedding ringer sported a significant diamond, probably a 3+ carat emerald cut stone on a simple platinum band. She had a gold necklace on and gold bangles on her left wrist.

"Hi girls" (with a Californian twang) and she eyed us up and down.

Bryony introduced us. "Fi, the girls are courtesy of an old client of mine and I thought it would be some fun to have them share the night with us. She and I have specially chosen these two from her special stable and, apparently, they are well schooled and will be pliant to our desires."

"Glad you two can make it, and I love how you are dressed. Very nice and very different.

Bryony then added,

"Girls, we have completed a large deal today and we are in a celebratory mood. We have known each other for eighteen months and I am Fi's lawyer."

A round of champagne was poured and we toasted the deal and the evening ahead.

"Tell you what, we are going to take you for dinner downstairs first and we can relax with some good food, wine and drinks, share some background information and some experiences, and then take things from there. Is that ok?"

We nodded our assent.

"Need the bathroom or anything, otherwise we will head downstairs."

12