Weekend with Elaine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we are ok on that front."

"Ok then let's go."

Bryony and Fi grabbed their evening bags, the key cards, and took us by the hand; Bryony with me and Isabelle, hand in hand, with Fi.

On the way to the lift, Bryony commented,

"You two look really good and nothing like what I expected; Georgie has really delivered for me."

She leant across and whispered, "And I can't believe that you are not totally female, it's remarkable how you come across."

Fi was whispering something to Isabelle.

We got to the ground floor and walked through the bar to the restaurant. I could sense eyes on us. The fact that Isabelle and I were identically dressed was possibly diluted by the way Fi and Bryony were dressed. Bryony spoke to the Maitre D and we headed into a small intimate room, specifically set up for us, looking spectacular with its library appeal and paintings, freshly-cut lilies, a roaring fire, its white table linen, china candles, and the forest of glasses on the glasses.

'Fi and Girls, I thought it better to have this room to ourselves, given that we are celebrating, and that there may be some highly confidential information shared, not least intimate details as the evening expands."

"That's very considerate of you, I smiled."

We sat down, Bryony, Isabelle, Fi and then me between Bryony and Fi.

The two women made us relax and there were some light stories already circulating. We took our time ordering and had a class Chablis. I love my wines and know them well, so this was an added bonus. I am not going to bore you with the details of the food and wine, though I could (message me if you want). As we ate, conversation focused on their backgrounds, their jobs and family and non-sexual matters.

Bryony lived in London in a mews house by herself, Fi with her family in Greenwich, Connecticut. Bryony had a weakness for shoes, pearls, tailored suits and exquisite lingerie, as Fi pointed out. Fi seemed a little more practical and talked about the challenges of house and home, managing her children and downtime spent skiing in Colorado and heading to the Baja in Mexico or Costa Rica in summer. She had a penchant for the Four Seasons hotel chains, but did admit that Bryony had booked this hotel chain frequently as well. Her interests covered cooking, art and antiques, and on the clothing side, she admitted to a similar weakness for shoes, and silk blouses.

"Not forgetting your sex toy collection, Fi," riposted Bryony.

Isabelle and I followed their recollections with details of our backgrounds, Isabelle started, focusing on the results she had achieved and how she was heading later this year to College at Cambridge. And that her interests covered various sports, skiing and drama.

"And?" said Fi.

"Well, women, lingerie at large, and toys, as well as restraints and some more, in fact plenty more.

F commented, "Interesting indeed"

"Let me ask, you are youngish, do you really know your sexuality?"

"Yes, I believe am ninety per cent into women. I have had bad experiences with boys"

Isabelle elaborated on some of what had happened and how, underlying everything, she had always preferred and fantasized about girls and older women.

"So, more importantly, I like being with another older woman, or women. I am sexually submissive but can have my moments, to which then I turn to a girlfriend. We may well be frank, given that we are here. Since I was 16, I have grown an increasing interest and love of various fetishes and sexual experimentation and scenarios."

Fi, "Goodness me, and who started you down this track?"

"Well me really, Fi, I always have had a very unhealthy interest (laughter) in sex and I started exploring information on the web and in literature, and had some fun with friends. I seem to have a very active positive gene(s) to sex."

Isabelle continued,

"As time went on, my urge for older women, my girlfriend, and the unusual grew. I went to my mother and asked her for help in understanding and more information, as I knew she was sexually pretty liberated. Over several months, she realised just how sexual I was, and so much like her in my interests, and how important female sex and fetish practice is to me."

"And she knows you are here?"

"Well, yes, in principle. It may shock you but it was me who asked her if she would make love to me as I was fascinated and physically attracted to her, and to show me how she practised woman to woman sex. She had been so open with me in the previous months about her own sexuality and interests; no, I will call them fetishes. She took her time before committing to exploring her on me and me on her, and I can understand her initial reluctance, but it hasn't been a passing thing."

"So your mom is a lesbian?"

"Yes, she loves women, but she also loves men. She dated Clare here at one time in the distant past and they have recently renewed their relationship but on a completely different footing. And for your information, my sexual attraction to my mother wasn't a flash in the pan and my mother and I now have a great loving relationship, both emotionally and physically; she really encourages me to push the boat out, just as she is still doing, and did at my age."

Fi, "Indeed fascinating, and I have an elder daughter very similar to yourself. Very sexual, a preference for women, though she likes men, and she as asked me recently to share more information and experience. I have been reticent as it is considered taboo; I don't know why when it is homosexuality as there's no risk of insemination and hence weird gene mix ups.

"What about you, Clare?"

So I gave a little general history of career, the ex, family and then when teased by Isabelle, I admitted, "Well lingerie, especially nighties and panties, and if the latter also involves used ones, that is great." "Me too," inter-chimed, Isabelle. "And yes, toys, restraint, oral."

Bryony then asked, "Tell us a little about your transformation, Clare.

The conversation turned to me and my crossover and some of the experiences en route to today, how my ex handled it, boyfriends and girlfriends, and where I want to take this lifestyle. I explained how these few days had confirmed that I wanted to live as a woman and would consider further feminisation and even surgery. And that I was here as a subservient woman, and how I was 'set up' underneath and not to be considered as a total male tonight Lastly I referred to Isabelle's mother was involved and her influence in achieving where I stood to day and being here in front of the three of them."

Bryony: "That is great, you two, and this is exactly why I have hired you to please us two. We both tend to be towards the dominant side and whereas we can and do pleasure each other from time to time, it does mean some compromise on one of us, and usually it has been Fi."

She explained how she had become interested in girls at her high school and then through Oxford University and a US Ivy League Uni. She had realised at 17 that she needed to be the domme and it all came down to her nature to control and manage. She also liked the challenge of the unusual and she hoped tonight would add to her repertoire, as she had some inkling to what Georgie was involved in.

Laughing, "Fi doesn't have a clue but Fi, that's the connection why Isabelle and Clare are with us tonight."

Coffee came to the table and some port and cognac, as well as Tia Maria. Isabelle and I stayed on the wine.

Fi gave us her background and that her first relationship was with her elder sister, of 3 years, and one of her sister's friends. She had always needed to intertwine relationships with women, usually from her finance world, with her boyfriends and then her husband. Though she was monogamous on the male side, she regularly needed the female 'touch' and she could better build an erotic scenario with a woman than a man and reach a far higher level of orgasm.

Some jokes about men's imagination and then performance in the bedroom followed, and then a more serious point that few men did not realise a woman could build the intensity of her orgasms as they increased in number, but that it required time, touch and skill. I also pointed out that a horrible percentage of men didn't even know the difference between a clitoral and a vaginal orgasm, or even that there were two forms.

Fi then mentioned that she preferred younger women and described how one of the most memorable women that she had been with was a 20 year old temp in her office. From her bag, she produced small photos of this young lady and one of her daughter, scantily clad. The young lady in question was a small blue eye blonde with very flat breasts, well really just pert nipples and a cute bottom and completely shaved. To me, and I am sure Isabelle, all of the reactions and gestures of both women gave clear clues as where the evening was heading for openers. Isabelle was to give her young charms to this woman and if she role- played the younger the better, the more turned on Fi may become.

Did we need the stimulant pill? Well Isabelle thought we should, and proposed that she and I head to the Ladies.

"Could we please get another glass of white wine when we get back, Bryony?"

I left my clutch bag so as to indicate that we were not leaving. We headed to the room, into a toilet and shared each other peeing, helping each other to wipe and tie our panties up.

"Clare and Fi seem very nice."

"Yes, we could see some nice sex this evening."

"Let's take the stimulant pills to up our game for them. I quite fancy being with Fi, as she is a younger Mum I think and that much older than Bryony; it could be fun given where she is with her own daughter. Are you ok pleasing Bryony?"

"Of course, they will lead us in which way they wish to go; however, I am sure we will be switched over."

We quickly talked about what we had picked up on and Isabelle agreed about who was after which one of us, and Fi's possible attraction to Isabelle, and how to pitch her plot.

"Yes, I'm ok with that; let's see if they allow us to play with them now."

So, out of the Ladies we came hand in hand, pills swallowed, and back to the table. A new bottle of wine had been presented. Bryony said to Fi, "A trip to the bathroom ourselves may be no bad idea at this time, Fi. Come on."

As they got up, Isabelle joked, "Please, save the best for us in your panties when you come back."

The two women got back to the table again, the fire had been topped up with logs and we were left to ourselves with the drinks. Bryony on port and Fi on Tia Maria.

Bryony said,

"Look girls, you are totally ours tonight and we shall now be addressed as Mistress Bryony and Mistress Fiona. Clear."

"Yes Mistress Bryony, we chimed.

"Good, now under the table with you, we need a little pleasure to begin with."

Under the dining table we crawled, with our bags, and there they were with their knees provocatively open, inviting us to pleasure them. Isabelle had the idea to take out our small vibrators. I presented myself in front of Bryony and Isabelle took Fi. I started by taking off Bryony's shoes and gently massaging her feet. Her toenails were beautifully shaped and varnished. I let my tongue rove over her foot and her toes, my fingers feeling up her stockinged ankle.

Slowly I worked my way up; she started to open her thighs and pull her dress up for the ease of my access. Getting nearer to her love heaven, I began to pick up on her sex aroma emanating through her panties. She was wearing black stockings and I let my tongue run over her top garter and play the bare skin of her thigh, ever so closer to its destiny. My proboscis probed ever nearer and I could see and smell my destiny through her black, La Perla, lacy. Slowly I brought my tongue to her clitoral area for the first of many times that evening and ran my nose down over her silky crotch.

As probably initiated by Isabelle's comment, she had not properly wiped and I picked up a heavenly scent of her fresh pee and some pre-cum that was beginning to play its moistening role to take her on her long journey this evening.

Gradually, I applied more pressure on her lips and her clitoris, and pushed my nose into her home. She was pushing her bottom forward to me now to give me more access, and I was able to get my finger over her panties and gently pull them down. Her smell was delicious, her clitoris and the side areas were covered in a dark brown velvet fur on the edges, turning lighter further down and running down towards her anus.

The inside of her groin was devoid of her pubic hair; this started above her clit and ran upwards into a thick triangle over her mons. Her clit was well hooded but, on play, it came out like a little penis in my mouth, pert and erect and sensitive to my tongue and lips, with lovely juice emerging to moisten her.

I brought up the vibrator and slipped it into its home and switched it on. This surprised her and she moaned and shuddered on its invasion. Back to my oral attentions and it wasn't long before I had elicited her first orgasmic climax of the evening. Isabelle too was turning on Fi in a similar way, and with similar results, though Fi was more demonstrative with her reaction, both physically, gripping Isabelle's head close into her to hold her against her cunt and more vocally.

We emerged together with our little vibrators in hands, their sticky cum on our faces and their panties over our noses, and kissed each other through the gussets, and ran our palms over each others mounds. Isabelle was framed with a very sensual, silky, cream fuller brief pair.

Bryony moved things on,

"Oh god, you two are evidently very kinky and naughty. I think we should head upstairs, girls, I signed the bill when we went to the Ladies. Just hide our panties in your bags for a minute or so."

We all regained our composure, and walked out of the restaurant as we came in; I was hand in hand with Bryony and Fi with Isabelle. The difference was that they had just cum and they were now panties-less and we had residue of their love boxes on us (not that visible,) and their panties in our other hands.

"Into the elevator, girls," ordered Fi

"Yes Mistress Fi."

"Give us each our panties."

Fi pressed the top floor button and the doors started to close. Fi took her panties and re-enveloped Isabelle into them, Bryony did the same to me.

We got to the top floor and the doors opened. No-one else was there, thank goodness, and Bryony and Fi respectively led us down the corridor for a few yards, opened the door, and there we were in the cold air, overlooking Cambridge. It was some form of observation deck.

They led us over to the railing and ordered us to lift our skirts and put our heads over the railings. In the dim light, it was the first sight for them of what we were wearing underneath and our ribbons of our white lingerie hanging down our legs, and the sight of us in being totally coordinated.

"Nice, I love their lingerie, a nice original touch" I heard said.

Their bare hands swished and rained down on our bottoms, stinging us, forcing us to draw in the cold January Cambridge air through their scented gussets. I felt Bryony's hand linger on my anal entry point.

"You naughty, dirty girls. As a result you submissives are giving yourselves up totally to us tonight."

A couple of more slaps reinforced the message.

"Now back to the bedroom"

They led us inside, still head-pantied, and into the lift. Down to the second floor, and the only concession to tact, was Bryony seeing if the coast was clear. We were led down the corridor and back into Suite 265.

Yes, our envelope had gone, yes, our two overnight bags were there. Yes, I could see through to one of the bedrooms and that turn-down had occurred. But then, yes, there was a big surprise.

The furniture in the Suite had been moved around. There in the centre of the room, and half way between the bedrooms, there were four stocks assembled. Two were similar to the one I had been first subjected to, the Stockade.

Their companions were two duplicate pieces of black furniture, this time heavy square padded boxes, each some 2 and a half feet long and one and a half wide. There were two posts on each, located at the centre points on both sides, and hanging off the poles were several cuffs and shackles, as well as off the base. There were also two smaller stands with poles off them and more cuffs and shackles.

There was also one of those spine-chilling long low-level black drawers, spine chilling because of their contents, no doubt full of a variety of small accessories available for our clients use and pleasure.

The last thing I noticed were two mobile high-powered Caeser's pleasure machines which are like mini fucking machines and can screw their victims at a very fast rate. They come on an adjustable tripod stand and had been set up with 8 by 5 inch black cocks on their mast.

And two Perspex encased toilet seats for all oral pleasure. Evidently, we weren't escaping the Ring's influence that evening.

12