Weekend With Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy grabbed the bottle and rubbed it on her hands while treading water. She grabbed the side of the boat with her left hand and started stroking her husband's cock with her right hand. I couldn't see anything at first but her strokes starting getting longer and longer. I finally was able to see his penis at its full erection. Amy and Emily were both laughing by now.

Still laughing, Emily pointed to me, "Your turn buddy."

"Come up here then," I demanded.

Emily swam over and climbed up the steps on the back of the boat. I pulled my shorts down with my ass facing Amy and Sid.

Amy whistled. "Nice ass."

I turned toward her and gave her a wink. Turning back to Emily I said, "Get it all wet with your mouth first. My balls are getting blue checking you girls out and your not going to want to suck me off with lotion all over my dick."

Emily quickly got down on her knees in front of me. I reached down and grabbed her left tit as she started stroking me getting me to full erection in no time.

I looked over at Sid. "You fucked up bud. You should've waited to put that shit on you," I motioned down at Emily.

He replied, "I don't care. It's not me who has to taste it. Besides this stuff smells like fruit. I'm sure she won't mind."

A waverunner came into our cove and got an eye full. Luckily it was two chicks that looked to be college age. I motioned them to come in closer but they just laughed and took off the other way.

Emily was sucking like it was the last blowjob she would ever give. Another couple of minutes went by and I started feeling bad getting all the pleasure here. I bent down and whispered, "You want me to take care of you?"

"Heck yeah!" she answered as she pulled away from my cock and started taking her bottoms off.

I laid down and she got into the 69 position on top of me. I was staring at her beautifully trimmed pussy that I couldn't seem to get enough of.

She has been so awesome on this trip so far that I wanted to pleasure her as well as I could. I started lapping at her pussy lips as she got back to sucking me off.

"Awwwe. Right there," she moaned.

I flicked and sucked on her swollen clitoris. I stuck my tongue as far as it would go in the abyss of her sweet pussy. She continued to moan as I pleasured her.

My dick was pulsing to her licks. "You are the queen at that," I said between licks.

She pulled her mouth off my dick long enough to return the compliment, "You are not so bad yourself."

I lifted my head up to see that Sid had Amy on the boat now bent over one of the seats doing her doggy style. I could hear her whimpers of pleasure as he pumped her.

Just then the waverunner returned. Now there were three college age chicks coming to see what we were doing. I twisted my neck toward them and smiled. I saw one put her hand to her mouth in amazement at what she was seeing. I saw another hold her hands out to another girl and it looked as though she was telling her how long my dick was. Knowing that they weren't scaring us for being there, they shut off their jet ski and watched. Since there was barely a current inside the cove, the jet ski just stayed in one spot.

It was evident that Emily was really enjoying herself. Hearing Amy's moans led me to the conclusion that she was as well.

"Oh shit yeah!" Emily yelled.

I continued to lap up her juices and give her the best head I could. My dick was pulsing more and more as she was shoving her crotch into my face.

The college girls were laughing but it didn't faze any of us. Amy was screaming as Sid pushed harder and faster into her.

"Faster . . . faster . . . ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh . . . unhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Amy yelled out.

Emily got up off of me and motioned me to get behind her. The girls on the jet skis started clapping.

"Why don't you come get a closer look?" I yelled.

Before entering Emily I stood up and waved them over. I heard a girl gasp as she looked at my dick.

"It's huge!" one of them said.

"Come hook your wave runner to the side of the boat and hop on," I yelled.

Without waiting for their answer I mounted up behind Emily. We were now both facing Sid and Amy and the college girls were getting a side view of the action.

I entered Emily's wet pussy with no problem. She moaned as I entered her. "Uhn," she whimpered.

I thrust myself into Emily harder and faster once again getting to climax. I watched Amy and Sid still going at it both looking like they were in pure ecstasy. I heard what sounded like the three college hotties getting closer to the boat. I heard their laughing and whispering sound like they were just behind us. I looked back and noticed that they were getting ready to tie up. Their movements had the effect of prolonging our intercourse, as it was quite a distraction.

"They are actually getting on the boat," I whispered to Emily as I thrust into her beautiful pussy.

Just as one of the girls started climbing up the rear ladder, Emily shouted, "Can't come on with your clothes on girls. Take em off!"

I was ramming Emily and straining my neck around at the same time to see what the girl's response would be. The one that climbed up the ladder first shrugged her shoulders and started taking her lifejacket off.

We had an audience now and I was determined to please. I continued pumping Emily with long hard thrusts. I would pull out to the point where just my mushroom tip was inside her and thrust back in.

"Ooooohh. Ooooohh," was all Emily managed to say.

I looked over toward Sid and Amy. Sid got off of Amy and laid down on his back. Facing us, Amy hovered over Sid's cock and guided it into her pussy as she went down. I admired her beautiful tits bouncing in a circular motion as she bounced up and down on him. I looked over to my left as a fully naked college chick sat down on the seat. Another joined her also fully naked. The two girls couldn't be more different looking. The first that sat down was a toothpick skinny brunette with no meat on her whatsoever. She was lacking a tan big time. Her tits were extremely small and her tight little pussy was fully shaved. She wasn't my type at all. The second one was a lot more attractive with her short blonde hair and nicely tanned body. She also was totally shaved. She had the right amount of meat on her body. She had a nice plump ass with handful size tits. My dick throbbed as I looked at her and she could tell what she did to me. She reached her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing herself.

Emily also felt my cock throb inside her and started moving her ass faster toward my body. I reached around her with my right hand and started fondling her right tit.

I felt a hand on my ass and then it went to my balls. The third naked college girl decided to join in the fun.

Amy yelled over toward the college girls and asked if anyone wanted 'their box licked.' The skinny girl quickly went over there and sat on Sid's face. I couldn't believe what was happening here. I don't think I have ever been so turned on!

Without any warning I started pumping my seed into Emily. As she felt the warmth she started her own orgasm. We were both yelling in pure enjoyment at the wonderful sex that was going on.

The girl to my left was fingering herself and moaning loudly as Emily and I continued with our long drawn out orgasm.

I was completely dry and dismounted as Emily and I both finished. Hearing some mild moaning, I turned around to check out the girl that was behind me. To my amazement, the one that was behind me was pleasuring herself. I look over at Emily and she motioned for me to help the girl out. I was really starting to love Emily for her openness.

I made my way over to checking out her entire body. She was extremely beautiful lying there naked with her fingers rubbing her clit. She had a really defined tan line that looked wonderful on her beautiful C cups and waist. She was extremely beautiful with short jet-black hair. She smiled at me and I just melted. She had one of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen.

I looked up and noticed that Sid was now fucking the skinny chick from behind while the skinny chick was eating on Amy's pussy. Emily was moving toward the lone girl on the seat and reached up to fondle her tits. Everyone was getting action now.

I got in between the tan lined girl's legs and started eating her, no doubt giving her the best licking she's ever had. Immediately her hips thrust toward my face and my nose was buried into her well-trimmed pubic hair. My semi erect dick started to harden again. Her pussy was tasty and wet.

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed. "Oooohh. Oooohh. Oooohh."

I continued to zero in on her clit. She thrashed around as I sucked and licked on it. 'She'll never be with a younger man again,' I thought as I reached up to fondle her beautiful white tits.

I looked over toward my girlfriend and noticed that she was also eating a hot college chick out. I had no idea how wild she was. I realized right then and there that I was in love!

I was fully hard again and motioned for the tan lined girl to 69 with me. She happily complied and grabbed my cock as fast as she could. She started playing with it as if she had never seen one before. I continued to pleasure her with my mouth. My nose was buried into her asshole so I decided to rub my nose around her puckered hole. Deciding that I wanted to teach her a few things, I stopped lapping at her vagina and started licking the lake off of her asshole. It appeared as though she wanted to be taught because she didn't move at all. I started fingering her pussy while I licked her hole. She moaned in pleasure as I worked on her. She started to give me a mediocre blowjob.

Emily must have a magical tongue too because the girl on the seat was pounding her hands on the cushions next to her and then she grabbed onto it and thrust her hips forward and screamed. Everyone started laughing because her scream echoed on the hills around us. We all had a good chuckle and got back to business.

Marathon man Sid was still pounding away at skinny girl. Even though she was moaning and purring, I wasn't sure if she would ever finish.

Tan lined girl was enjoying getting her hole licked immensely. I decided to pull my fingers out of her dripping pussy and work my middle finger into her ass. It actually went in pretty easily with all the work I'd been doing on it. As I finally got about half of my middle finger into her, she let out a huge gasp.

I continued to work my middle finger into her as she sucked on my mushroom tip. She was now ready for my dick to penetrate her ass so I asked her to get on all fours. She complied and I got behind her. I paused a moment to enjoy the beauty of her rear end. I couldn't decide if I wanted to enter her glistening vagina or her beautiful ass.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Veronica," she replied.

"You are extremely beautiful," I replied and told her my name.

I got up behind her and decided to give her tight pussy a try. She let out a huge moan as my mushroom tip entered her juicy and inviting pussy. She let out another loud moan as I started pushing my dick into her. I grabbed her hips to get as far as I could go. We started grinding back and forth making various sounds of enjoyment.

I was facing the rest of the group and noticed Emily watching me with a finger rubbing her clit in a circular motion. The girl near her was sitting behind Emily with her legs around her. She was playing with Emily's tits from behind. Emily had a strange glimmer in her eyes as she watched her man screw yet another girl that wasn't her.

I winked at her and smiled. She smiled back so I knew I wasn't in hot water.

I continued to plow my man into Veronica's tight pussy. "Uuuunnnhhh! Ooooohhhhh! Ooooohhhhh . . .!" she bellowed.

She took everything I had to give her like a champ. She thrust into me with a huge force. I felt myself getting closer to yet another climax. She pushed and pulled from me. She started to slow down gently backing into me. We continued with our slow sex for a moment or two before starting to move faster. She was thrashing into me again and started to yell in ecstasy.

"Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... uuunnhh ... Oh yeah!" she yelled as we continued to push into each other.

She continued to yell and it sounded as though she was crying. She never told me to stop so I continued to move faster. All of a sudden she screamed as she was moving back and forth into me. I knew she hit it and not wanting to father her children I pulled out of her and started stroking myself over her back. She quickly moved around and got below my dick just in time to catch the first squirt of my cum. I got a little bit in her right eye but she didn't seem to mind. Most of it landed in her mouth with some getting on her cheek and nostrils. When I was completely dry, she ran her fingers across her face and wiped the cum from her skin and started sucking on her fingers cleaning them completely. She looked up and smiled at me making me melt once again. I smiled back at this beautiful girl.

Emily came over to me and gave me a giant kiss showing me her acceptance of what just happened. I looked over to 'Marathon Man' Sid and noticed that they were still going at it.

I asked the girl who got a nice licking from my girlfriend what her name was. "Mandi," she responded. "And the one over there is Sara," she said pointing over toward the one that I dubbed skinny girl. "And you already know Veronica," she said with a huge smile.

I told Mandi my name, introduced her to Emily and pointed toward the others, "Sid is the one doing Sara and Amy is his wife."

"You guys are a little crazy. I can't believe how much we were caught up in the moment," Mandi said.

We all decided to go skinny-dipping so the girls could clean up and Sid and the others could continue doing what they were doing.

Finally after swimming for about five minutes, the echoing in the hills started again as skinny Sara finally reached climax. Again everyone laughed pretty hard at the screams that Sid gave Sara.

Emily swam up to me and embraced me. She wrapped her arms and legs around me while I stood in the shallow water. She gave me such a wonderful kiss. "I love you," she said while biting her lower lip.

I couldn't believe it but I felt the same about her. "I love you too," I replied. We kissed each other again but for several minutes this time. It felt so right to me . . . like I've never felt before.

After everyone was swimming for a while, we decided to have lunch on the beach that we were swimming by. We had enough hamburgers to share with our new lovers so they decided to stay. We had the foresight to bring a little Weber grill with us on the boat.


Our day went on and our new friends stayed with us to eat and drink our beer. We all stayed naked the entire time, which was an interesting experience for me. Although I didn't enjoy Sid walking around in front of me naked, the five girls walking around surely made up for it. I couldn't make myself look at Sara because she was just too skinny, but Amy, Mandi, Veronica, and Emily kept my eyes pretty busy.

The day ended with a drunken sex session between Mandi, Amy, Emily and I and Sid got to enjoy Sara once again along with beautiful Veronica. We ended up passing out on the beach where we slept for the rest of the night.

--------------------------------

So that was my last single adventure that I care to share with you. Emily and I have decided to get married early next year. I haven't enjoyed another person as much as I've enjoyed her. I am convinced that she is exactly what I need in a woman and look forward to many more happy years of interesting sex with her and whomever else we decide to let in. Maybe I'll let you in on some of our married adventures in the future. We'll just have to see what happens.

12