Weekend With Friends Ch. 2

Story Info
Couples change partners.
2.9k words
4.43
112.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lock696
lock696
29 Followers

This was submitted on August 13,2002 as one long story. It should be two stories. Part one should be in Exhibitionist & Voyeur and this part two should be under group sex. I hope you can make these changes, as I believe it will make for a better reading experience for your readers.

* * * * *

Part Two, We Change Partners

Last night (Friday night) my husband Dan's best friend brought his new wife Darlene to our home in Los Angles from Las Vegas to introduced us. Following a night of heavy drinking we got became carried away. We all got nude and made love in the same room, even in the same bed. See "Weekend with friends part one" in Exhibitionist & Voyeur

It is now Saturday morning the others are sound asleep and I have gone into the Kitchen to put on a pot of coffee before getting dressed. This is where I take up my story.

How do I feel about Bob? I've masturbated thinking about doing it with Bob. I told myself that I just wanted to think about it, not do it, and anyway I know that Dan would never allow it. Last night I had looked at him, and, despite myself, I wondered how his tongue would feel in my mouth, how his body, his beautiful big cock, would feel in my hand and in my mouth. How would his hands and mouth feel on my tits, and pussy? My pussy began to tingle at the thought of him fucking me, that beautiful cock filling me. Did I really want to have sex with him? What about Dan? How could I ask him? I know he would say no. And what about Darlene? How do I feel about the way Dan looked at Darlene? Does he think she is better looking than me? Does he think her larger tits are more beautiful than mine? He says he doesn't want other women, but don't all men? Could I let him have her? Oh well, it's over, it was fun, I really enjoyed it, but now it's over. I'd better get dressed.

Darlene comes into the kitchen, she is nude, but so am I. Morning, she says cheerfully. Soon we are chattering like old friends. Obviously Darlene's comfortable being nude and with last night, so I guess I am. Is Dan? Dan enters wearing shorts. I can tell from the look on his face that any doubts he may have had evaporated upon seeing us, standing there nude. I fix a large breakfast. Then, we lounge around, visiting, reading the paper, and watching TV. The discussion turns to what happened last night. We agreed we had all really enjoyed both watching and being watched. Dan takes me in his arms, we put on a long show for them, and doing every sexual act we know. Then they do the same for us. This time we move around, watching every detail close-up while being careful not to touch them.

We nap from 4 till 7 then dress to go to a nearby restaurant for drinks, dinner, dancing and more drinks. During a slow sensual dance with Bob I watch Dan and Darlene hugging each other tightly. I turn so Bob can see them. He smiles and puts a hand on my ass and pulls my body to his. His cock is hard, he grins and pushes it against my belly. I press my body to his. Around Eleven, Darlene says it's time to get the guys home and into bed. They agreed and I'm ready. On the way home it's decided that the last one into the shower is a rotten egg. It's no contest, before Dan could put the car away; the three of us were nude. Dan having lost was fixing drinks, when Darlene and I grabbed him and stripped off his clothes.

Four of us in the shower means we can't help having a lot of skin-to-skin contact. We soap each other with much good-natured debate and laughter about who may soap whom, and where. I run my hands over Bob's body and butt marveling at how nice it feels. I don't mind when Darlene rubes Dan's body, or even when she caressed his butt, or rubbed her tits on his chest. However, I felt a tinge of jealously, when she caressed his balls then wrapped her hand around his cock, he did not object. Pretending not to see, I let it pass, wishing I had the guts to do the same to Bob. Bob's cock presses just above the crack of my ass, his hand moves up the front of my leg, suddenly he slips a finger into my hot hole. I want to grab his cock, but don't. Instead, I grab his hand and squeeze his thumb before discreetly moving it.

We dried each other, and then went to the bed. Somehow it all seemed natural. It seemed impossible that at this time last night I would have beat up a woman for touching Dan. Now I had been aroused seeing Dan and Darlene caressing in the shower and carefully toweling the water from each other while Bob dried me. Dan, then me, then Darlene, then Bob, we lay on our backs, everyone very still. I reach for Dan's prick and wrap my hand around it. I think about Bob's cock against my back, if it had been lower, it might have been it instead of his finger in me. I wish I'd felt his cock and balls while in the shower; it might have been my only chance. Well, it's right there, why not feel it now? I stretch my arm across Darlene and finger his hard-on, and then I take a firm hold of it. I giggle, "I have a cock in each hand." Dan sits up, he's amazed. I'd never touched another cock, until last night, I'd never seen one.

I stroke Dan's cock with my right hand, and Bob's with my left. Darlene saying, "I need a better look," slides out from between us. Bob moves closer, I play with both cocks while Darlene watches from the foot of the bed. Bob's cock is as hard as steel, I finger it all over, it feels really good, then I work my hand down to investigate those beautiful big balls. "Hold his cock while I suck it," Darlene says as she kneels between Bob's legs. I stroke his cock while Darlene takes it into her mouth. Without thinking I roll over onto Bob and press my open mouth to his, our tongues explore each other's mouths. I had never kissed any one but Dan like this. Darlene ministers to Bob's cock while I tongue his mouth and caress his shaft and balls. After a while, I realize she has stopped our eyes meet, She asks, "Could I taste Dan's cock?" Without thinking, I say "sure." She glances at Bob, He smiles his approval. I am amazed, confused, and yet hotter than I can remember. Why did I say yes? Why am I allowing this?

Dan stretches out flat on his back. Darlene kneels between his legs, leans forward and licks the head of my husband's cock. Stroking Bob's cock with one hand, my other wrapped tightly around my husband's cock, I watch intently. Darlene lowers her head and five of his eight thick inches slide into her mouth and throat. I move my hand to his balls and she takes the whole thing down her throat. I roll onto my right side and press myself to my husband, my right arm under his neck, and my left hand on his balls. I fuck his mouth with my tongue. Darlene is working her magic on his cock. Dan's hand finds my wet pussy. His finger slides into me, his thumb massages my clit.

Bob presses himself to my back. What the hell is he doing? What in the hell is that? My God, Bob is pushing his cock against my vagina. Will I allow this? For some reason, maybe Darlene's mouth on my husbands cock, maybe Dan's tongue in my mouth, maybe the booze, or just maybe because I want his cock in me. I don't protest, nor does Dan. I feel the head of his cock pushing, then, oh yes, it's in me. I feel the smoothness and bulk of his shaft as it slowly, slowly slides deeper and deeper into me. Dan continues to tongue my mouth. Darlene is swallowing his cock. Bob begins to slowly fuck me, going deep into me then all most pulling out. My husband's finger is still in me. I feel I should protest, I should stop this, but Oh God it feels GOOD. Dan's finger and Bob's cock inside me at the same time, God it's so good. I am so HOT. Yes, Oh yes, fuck me Bob, Oh yes, finger my clit Dan, Yes, Oh yes, yes, yes. Oh God I'm, coming, I'm coming. Dan's shooting his semen down her throat, she savors every drop. His climax is so intense his body convulses, his hips rise off the bed. He can't catch his breath. I raise my head and look at him lovingly, he smiles.

We all lay still while Dan calms down, catches his breath. Bob is tightly pressed to my back, about half his cock buried in me, slowly moving just a little. Dan's hand is exploring Bob's cock and my vagina. Darlene lies on Dan, stretches across me and kisses Bob. Dan's cock is still rock hard even after just Cumming. Is that because Bob's cock is in me, or, is it despite it's being in me? Suddenly I'm very confused.

I pull myself away and sit up. Bob jumps to his feet. We are all very still. What's Dan thinking? He doesn't seem mad. Why did Bob jump to his feet? Darlene, kneeling between Dan's legs is studying me. Unless she was to absorb in sucking my husbands cock, she must know her husband fucked me. She doesn't seem mad, just uneasy. Dan's cock has gone limp, and so has Bob's. Are they sorry or just uncertain about what happened? I am confused because I want to fuck Bob. I mean really FUCK him, but only if he wants to fuck me and fuck me Dan and Darlene don't object. I could ask, but ask who, ask what. I think about what to say. Should I? What the hell, why not? In a low sexy voice, I say simply, "Bob, Fuck me." Darlene giggles, and that breaks the tension. They say in unison "What the hell do you think he/I was doing." We all break into hysterical laughter.

We get up, finish our drinks, I put on another tape, go to the bathroom. Then Bob looks at me with fiery desire.

I lie flat on my back and spread my legs wide. Bob slides between my legs and briefly kisses my pussy, then kisses his way up my body pausing briefly at each nipple. We glance at them, they watch us intently, studying every detail, Dan's cock is very hard, and that pleases me. Bob presses his open mouth to mine. Slowly, deliberately he positions his hips then his steel hard cock presses against my wet pussy. I grasp it and work it's head over my pussy, rubbing my clit with it, then I place it at the entrance to my hole. He slowly ever so slowly pushes it in, inch by lovely inch it goes deeper and deeper, till his balls caress my anus. We sigh, we moan, letting the world know how good our fucking feels. I am so God damned hot; I haven't been this turned-on in a long time. Bob's cock is a little thinner than Dan's but it is somewhat longer. I lift my knees toward the ceiling; he is fucking me very deep. I feel I'm losing my virginity again, and God am I enjoying it. I squeeze my vagina as tight as I can, trying to feel every feature of this different, wonderful cock. Bob begins wildly fucking deep into me. All to soon his body goes ridged and I feel his cum pumping into me, then he is still, his cock shrinking inside me.

Darlene is lying on Dan; I wonder why they aren't fucking? Maybe he will fuck her now that we've finished. I want to watch him fuck her. I'll bring myself off while I watch them.

We all lay still for some time, they make no move to fuck, I wonder why. Maybe they are waiting for permission. I'm really close to Cumming and if Dan is not going to fuck her, then he can bring me off. I say as sexily as I can "You two can fuck later, giving the my permission, but right now I want Dan to eat me." Darlene smiles saying, "He can do both." I straddle my husband's face and lower my cunt full of Bob's semen onto his mouth, He licks tentatively, then hungrily. The unfamiliar taste of cum mixed with my sweet pussy juice is a powerful aphrodisiac, adding even more potency. Darlene straddles his waste and lowers her wet cunt over his steel hard cock until it is fully in her. He licks deep in me while thrusting his cock into her. He can't believe he's fucking her while eating me. He moans, you taste so good. You feel so good.

Darlene embraces me; her tits massage my back, her lips against my ear. Bob places one arm across my breasts, the other behind his wife. He kisses her, then me. Then we share three-way kisses, our tongues twirling together. Dan fucks me with his tongue, while she rides up and down the full length of his cock. She's very tight, a vacuum sucking my husband's semen from his balls. She's moving much faster, having contractions, coming. My husband pumps his load into her, and then she goes limp, collapsing against her husband and me. We collapse, becoming an exhausted pile of torsos, arms and legs. Dan and I cuddle whispering, I love you, until we fall asleep.

Waking, I find I'm in Dan's arms, it's nearly Nine O'clock, he holds me tight, kisses me tenderly and lovingly, and whispers, and "I love you more than ever." I tell him how much I love him. We shower and drink some juice and coffee, make small talk about nothing until Bob looks lustfully at me and asks a husky voice, "Mary would you say Ok if I told you I wanted to fuck you?"

In answer, I take his hand and lead him to the bed; we kiss and lick every inch of each other before I go down on him. He tastes every bit as good as Dan. I savored every drop of his sweet cum shooting into my mouth. He pushes me away saying he can take no more. He goes down on me and works magic in my crotch. As I soar toward climax I wish we'd done this sooner, this is so good. I come, in a series of short intense climaxes. Then it's my turn to push him away, though I do not want to, I can take no more. Lying in each other's arms, we enjoy listening to the sounds of Dan and Darlene's intense sex play coming from the next room. We fondled each other and soon he's hard again, we fool around, trying various positions. Then, I'm on my knees, my butt in the air, and my face on the bed. He kneels behind me. Slowly, that magnificent cock enters me and begins long fast strokes, those wondrous balls slapping my clit. Slowly I build to a climax so intense I almost pass out.

Dan and Darlene bring cups of fresh coffee. They head for the shower, we join them. We dress and go out for Brunch. It's nearly three when we get back.

That afternoon; Dan fucked Darlene while she sucked Bob and I caressed and kissed them all over their bodies. Bob fucked me while he was eating Darlene and Dan caressed and kissed us. Then the Three of them kissed their way down my body, kissing every inch of me, from my forehead to my toes. Even Darlene kissed my tits and pussy; It was her first taste of pussy. It was a first for both of us when she put her mouth on mine, for deep tongue kisses. Then, to my surprise, Darlene went down on me; she put her tongue deep into my wet ready hole. We moved to a sixty-nine and I found myself enjoying eating her pussy. Bob and Dan enjoyed watching us eat each other out almost as much as we enjoyed doing it. Later, Dan lay on his back resting. I lay on him sucking his cock, hoping to get it hard one more time, he licked my clit. Bob got between my legs and slid his cock into me, his shaft rubbing Dan's nose. Suddenly Bob's cock slipped out of me, into Dan's mouth, that was a first. Darlene, kissing Bob's butt, got a close view of her husband's cock moving between my vagina and my husbands' mouth. It felt good, I wished I could see.

They had to leave by 7 o'clock for the long drive back to Las Vegas. Dan and I cuddled for hours discussing each detail. Neither of us wanted the experience to end, nor to forget any detail of that weekend with friends.

lock696
lock696
29 Followers