Weekend with Judy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had enough of those latex gloves and peeled them off and tossed them aside. I then lowered the table from its reclining position so that she was now lying completely flat.

I stood above her head and slid both hands down her shoulders and pushed her gown off of her onto the floor, then put my hands on those large nipples of hers. I lightly pinched, pulled and twisted them. She was making little moaning sounds and her hips were moving again. I bent down and placed a long wet kiss on her lips. She hummed into my mouth as I continued to play with her nipples.

Abruptly I stopped and walked over to my cabinet to grab the next round of toys. I set them on the shelf below her ass and took one item to the bathroom, it needed some warm water.

"Well Judith, you passed your first part of the exam with flying colors." I said as I re-entered the room. "Now that we cleaned up your pussy we need to do some more cleaning."

She raised her head with a look of confusion on her face.

"We need to clean out your insides a little." I told her as I rubbed a little lube on her asshole, she squirmed from the unexpected touch.

"What are you doing Sir?" she asked.

"Exactly what I just said, we are going to clean you out for the next part of your exam." I replied as I grabbed the nozzle of the hot water bottle and started to ease it into her rectum. She grunted as I got it into place. I said, "This enema is just warm, soapy water and it will get you nice and clean in there." With that I opened the valve and let the fluid start to enter her lower bowels.

I held the bag and let it drain. As it drained I started to squeeze it a little to slowly force it all in. I wanted every bit of those two quarts inside her. I could see the discomfort on her contorted face as the solution was filling her. Her abdomen was showing a little distension as well.

"Please Sir, how much are you putting in me?" she asked with a quiver in her voice.

"Just one bottle, you'll be fine." It was just about all in. "I'm going to remove the nozzle, don't you let any drip out, keep it all in." I told her.

I slowly removed the nozzle, and grabbed the "stopper." It was a small sized butt plug that she got to know last time she visited but tonight it had a more practical use. She was making funny noises with her mouth as I started to slide that plug into her ass. She tried to move but with her lower legs bound to the stirrups she was going nowhere. I eased that plug past its bulbous part and nestled it deep into her ass. Her ass was now truly plugged.

I cleared the shelf and put the things aside for now, and walked back over to her head. "How do you feel?"

"I feel so full Sir, both my abdomen and my ass." She said.

"Very good, just let it do its thing."

"But why are you..." she started.

I cut off her question with a deep kiss on her lips. My hands went back to nipples. I pinched and twisted them over and over. I started squeezing her whole breasts and used my index fingers to work on her nipples. She was moaning deeply into my mouth again.

When I broke the kiss she began begging me. "Please Sir, please, I feel so full, please get it out of me."

"Just about time, but not quite yet" I replied as I checked my watch. I picked up all the loose articles that had collected about the room, including her gown. I took my time; the enema needed time to work its magic. After everything was back in its proper place, I strode over and undid the Velcro straps holding her wrists. She immediately moved to rub her wrists with her hands. I went to her feet and undid those straps as well.

When I lifted her first leg out of the stirrup she slowly lowered it to the table. She moved like she was sore, but it wasn't her appendage, it was the fluid inside her that caused her to move so slowly.

After I lowered her other leg I held out a hand to help her up. Very gingerly she sat up, then slid down onto her feet between the stirrups, her other hand holding her abdomen. When I released her hand it joined the first so that both were holding her belly. I ran my fingers into her hair and got a good grip on those long locks. I pulled her head to me for another kiss. Her head tilted upright, but otherwise she didn't move an inch.

I kept my grip on her hair and used it to guide her toward the bathroom. She shuffled along, pigeon toed, holding her lower belly, clenching her butt cheeks tightly as she walked. When we reached the bathroom I turned on the light for her, I could easily see the sweat shining on her forehead in the light.

I released her hair and said, "You'd better sit down on the toilet before you pull that plug out."

She shuffled to the bowl, and very slowly lowered herself. After she was seated she looked up at me, waiting. "Please Sir, may I be alone?"

I turned to leave; we had all weekend to correct her expectation of privacy. I heard the release. It was like a muted explosion as she voided that pent-up fluid. The sound of her sigh was loud. She would be in there for a while longer.

I heard the flush and then the faucet running. She didn't come out for several minutes. Undoubtedly she was washing up, and more so, trying to compose herself. I guess it was her first enema, and I'm sure its effects caught her off guard.

When she appeared at the door I was waiting with my neck to arm binder. It is made of neoprene and Velcro, like wet suit material, soft, stretchy and strong. It has a tall collar and a strap that runs down the back with two wrist cuffs. It does a great job of keeping the wearer's head up and her arms bound high and tight behind her back but best of all it causes her tits to thrust outward invitingly.

I told her to turn around and fastened it around her neck then strapped in one wrist, then the other. Because she was so short I had to shorten the back strap to raise her wrists up higher. Then her breasts really stood up with her nipples jutting out. I stood in close behind her and cupped those boobs in my hands. As I pulled on her hard nipples she squirmed and her hands grabbed at the air, clutching onto my shirt. She leaned back into me, pushing her head into my chest. She was enjoying this way too much.

I moved her over to the exam table, up to its side. With her knees against the cabinet I pushed her over the top, bent at the waist. I walked around. On the other side I grabbed a leash and snapped it to the ring on the front of her collar. I then pulled that leash downward and fastened it on a ring near the bottom of the table. She was pulled down tight, her head handing over the side looking at the floor.

I grabbed two ropes as I headed back to the other side. I looped one around each ankle then tied them to each end of the cabinet. She was quite a sight. Her vulnerable ass was spread open and ready. I set some toys on the exam table shelf beside her. A wooden paddle, a cat-o-nine tails, and the next larger butt plug.

"Before we can continue with your examination I must collect part of my fee" I said, "after you perform adequately your exam will continue."

With that I walked around to where her head dangled over the table and stood in front of her. She raised her head to look directly at my crotch. I untied the string of the scrub bottoms and lowered them and my underwear. I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, she opened her mouth fully. I grabbed my semi-soft dick and put it in her mouth. Her hot little mouth immediately started sucking on it and swirling her tongue around the tip. Indeed she had practiced a little since last time. She seemed to have developed some skills at this.

As she worked up and down on my rod I picked up the cat-o-nine tails. With an overhead swish, it landed across her ass. She jumped but I held tightly onto her head. It wasn't an overly hard smack, but she let out with little shriek. She wasn't as surprised by the second smack so it didn't even slow her rhythm. I worked on both ass cheeks, then more lightly up her back. I was getting close to cumming, she was getting much, much better at this.

I wanted to get her whole ass red before I blew my load which was soon to happen, so I started swinging harder. With that, she sucked harder. She must have suspected the whipping would end when I ended. I needed a surprise, so I aimed right down her ass crack. The cat's tendrils landed across her bung hole, and tips must have landed on her pussy. She let out a howl then sucked hard enough to peel the skin right off my dick. I couldn't concentrate for another swing onto her exposed pussy; she pulled me right into a huge orgasm. She continued to suck hard as I blew my load into her mouth. She never did stop. I pulled my sore dick out of her mouth with a pop as she continued pulling me in.

I bent down and released her leash as I caught my breath. She was licking her lips and smiling with satisfaction, no doubt for ending her whipping early by applying her newfound oral skills. I pulled up my pants then untied her ankles and pulled her upright by her long black hair. I took her leash and walked her the long way around the exam table.

At the foot of the exam table I grabbed her under her armpits and lifted her onto the table again. I pushed her back, the armbinder causing her to painfully arch her back. The effect was to shove those wonderful breasts upward. I couldn't help but attack them with my hands and mouth. After I'd squeezed and sucked on them hard I went and got her a king sized pillow. I leaned her up by pulling on her leash then put the pillow under her the long way. When she fell backward her weight was now on the pillow, not on her wrists.

I strapped her legs into the stirrups again. "It's now time to reward you for passing your exam and for your prompt payment." I said as I headed over to my toy box. I brought back a Joni's Butterfly. I put the straps around her legs and positioned the "butterfly" into the upper edge of her slit, just below her nub then I tightened the straps. This one has a wireless remote so I can move about while I control its rhythm. Then I inserted the next larger sized butt plug into her ass. I put the butterfly remote on low and left her to go clean up.

It was getting late and I had a full day planned for tomorrow. Her hips were moving slightly when I left the basement. I took a shower, got my bedroom ready and had a snack before I went to check on her. I had turned the remote half way up when I got out of the shower. I was sure she was feeling it deep within her by now.

When I finished eating my snack I headed back down. She was quite a sight. She was sweating, and rolling her hips. When she saw me she started to speak. Nothing came out. She cleared her throat and this time breathily she said, "Please, I'm so close, I'm so close."

I walked to her feet, when I got within reach I took the butterfly and moved it directly onto her clit. She suddenly started to gyrate her whole lower body. I moved above her head and turned up the remote another notch. Then I grabbed her nipples and tugged on them. She was all but jumping off the table. I could see her hands poking out behind each side under her, grabbing into the air, her mouth wide open, taking huge gasps of air. I stopped pulling her nipples and started pinching them hard and twisting them. Her breathing was getting quicker and gasping. I began to flick my fingers across her nipples causing her to shake every couple seconds with each smack of my fingernails on her rock-hard nips.

I kept an eye on her face. Just when I thought she was right on the edge I grabbed both those of those nipples really hard, twisting and pulling. She exploded, loudly. It was a squeal, or a scream, I don't know, maybe both. The pitch was so high it hurt my ears. I continued to assault her poor nipples. As her scream faded, I let loose of her nipples and then lowered the level on the remote.

She was lying loosely, heavy into the pillow, her eyes closed. Her body had these little tremors occurring every so often. It would appear she was calm, then she'd shake a little again. This went on for five minutes, ten minutes, hell I don't know, it went for a long while. Her head turned slightly and she lazily gazed up at me.

I removed the butterfly, popped out the butt plug and then the leg straps. I swung the stirrups out of the way and helped her up. While she sat on the table's edge I reached around her and undid the wrist cuffs and removed the arm binder from around her neck. I had her move up on the table and lie on her stomach. I started to message her shoulders and down her arms, leaving them by her side. I rubbed her shoulders and back for a while, working out the kinks and knots.

I helped her off the table onto her feet and said, "You must be thirsty" and turned to go upstairs. She followed me. I got to the kitchen and turned to watch her nakedness enter. I enjoyed looking at her. Her thick bush made that landing strip resemble a tall Mohawk. I got us each a glass of water. She gulped hers down, but didn't want more.

"It's late, are you ready for bed?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," she said, "I'm exhausted."

"Let's go then" I responded, and headed down the hallway. She followed but stopped in the doorway of the living room. "Grab your little bag, you won't need anything else."

She joined me in the master bedroom carrying her little zippered pouch. I pointed toward the master bath and told her she should go 'prepare herself.' I told her she could shower, but not to get her hair wet. There was no time to mess with it tonight. I lay on the bed and waited. It was almost half an hour before she appeared.

I motioned her over toward the bed and said "Have a seat." She sat on the side facing away from me. I got up and walked around the bed and told her to lie down on her back. My bed is a king so I had plans to put her in her own little space tonight.

I put a leather cuff on each wrist and had her raise her hands above her head. I tied each wrist to the headboard. Then I put a short spreader bar between her ankles, a little over a foot of spacing between her feet. Then I tied a rope to the center of spreader bar and down to the footboard. Not real tight, but enough that she couldn't move far, but wasn't stretched or staining. Then I put a leather collar around her neck.

She had nearly half the bed to herself and was within arm's reach of me. I'd be checking her many times through the night, I didn't want her to forget where she was. I turned off the lights and climbed into my side of the bed. I kissed her hard on the mouth and ran my hands over her naked skin. I pulled the covers over us and left my hand on her skin, I'd be running my hand over her until I fell asleep. I tweeked her nipple as I'd be doing each time I woke during the night.

In the darkness she said "Sir, don't you want to fuck me?"

"Not tonight, slut, there will be plenty of that tomorrow."

A long pause, "Sir, why, why did you call me a 'slut'?" she questioned.

"Judy, you're a married woman, naked and tied to the bed of someone you barely know, and you just asked me to fuck you. Make no mistake you are a slut, maybe not always, maybe not everywhere, but here, tonight; you are a slut." I pinched that nipple hard when I said "slut." She whimpered a little noise.

I moved toward her and in a very breathy voice whispered into her ear, "But don't worry, no one will know, except me and Jim. And I'll make sure you see that being a slut is lots and lots of fun."

I rubbed her nipple with my open palm and then moved away. She could think on that while I dosed for a while. After having two powerful orgasms tonight I expected she'd be asleep quickly anyway.

12