Weekend With Kate Ch. 03

Story Info
NIck and Kate eat breakfast on Sunday morning.
1.8k words
4.67
11.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three: Sunday Morning

Nick was just barely awake. From his position on the king-sized bed, he could see the bold blue of the sky through the open bedroom window. The sun was shining and there was the smell of springtime in the air. He turned and rolled out of bed onto his feet. Reaching to the hook on the bedroom door, he grabbed a lightweight robe and made his way to the en suite.

After completing his morning ablutions and running a brush through his tangled mess of greying hair, he padded silently to the kitchen. He stopped at the kitchen door and just watched Kate. This was the girl who had recently come into his life and, it seemed, had every intention of staying.

Kate was slightly shorter than he and weighed about 125 pounds wringing wet. She had shoulder length brown hair, a fair complexion, and fascinating grey eyes. At this moment, she was staring out of the kitchen window, inhaling the sweet fragrance of the spring morning. She was wearing a ruffled, see-through nightie that highlighted her lush figure and left almost nothing to the imagination.

Nick moved quietly up behind her. He snaked his arms around her waist and planted a light kiss on the nape of her neck. She arched her neck, moving her head slightly to one side to encourage him to continue his ministrations, and placed her hands over his at her waist. He tightened his arms around her middle, causing their bodies to come into full contact. As he reveled in the soft smoothness of her, she leaned back into his hard chest and sighed almost inaudibly.

After a long moment, she turned in his arms and, lifting her arms to encircle his neck, opened her mouth slightly and gave him a deep, sensuous kiss. The passion of her kiss was overpowering and Nick answered her with a passion of his own.

Nick moved his hands down over her ass in a loving caress, his fingers grabbing lightly at the handful of flesh. With one hand on each bun, he lifted Kate off the floor and pulled her tightly to him. Kate clutched his neck ever tighter and moved her legs to encircle his waist. She began planting hundreds of kisses all over his face. Her hot breath was in his nostrils and driving him insane with lust.

With his semi-hard cock rubbing against her near naked clit, Nick began to walk back towards the bedroom. Kate moaned softly as the rubbing motion excited her further. When he reached the bedroom, Nick released his hold on Kate to allow her to stand, still entangled in each other. He kissed her on the mouth while he hands traveled down her trembling body. Her hands were also busy, exploring his body, working their way down his back, massaging his buttocks.

Nick released her long enough to undo her nightgown. It fell open and revealed her firm milky white breasts. He lowered his mouth to them and sucked gently, first one then the other, probing the nipples with his tongue. She dug her nails into his back as his nipple licking caused waves of sensation to course through her body. When he had tasted both breasts, he lifted his head and kissed her lips. He had caressed her into nirvana, now it was her turn.

Kate stepped back to allow her to undo his robe, exposing his hairy chest. She began to kiss and lick his nipples to hard points. Raking his back lightly with her fingernails, she increased her teasing. She leaned forward and kissed him hard, beginning her own attack on his senses. Her hands worked their way down to his hard stomach and lingered there, drawing teasing little circles as his breath caught in this throat. He retaliated, reaching for her buttocks and moving his hands around to the front of her thighs. He lightly felt her hot pussy without making any attempt at penetration. Kate moaned.

Her hands have now found his hard member and she grips it tightly. She brings both hands down to his cock, one rubbing and caressing, the other massaging his balls. He is rubbing her pussy with the flat of his palm. His fingers slowly enter her wet, hot cavity finding she is very ready for him yet she pulls her hips back. Her kisses become less insistent. They become slower, longer, her tongue thrusting deep into his mouth. She starts working her way down his body with soft, wet kisses. First his neck, which she licks and kisses until it is glistening with her moisture. Then she moves down his chest to his nipples. She sucks and licks, every now and then blowing soft breathes on them until they are hard and swollen. Her tongue continues its way down his body. She lingers at his navel for a moment, then continues moving lower.

Her tongue is flat against his lower stomach. She is at the top of his pubic nest when she pauses. Nick's hands are on top of her head, gently pushing her lower. When she has resisted his pressure for what seems like eons, she continues her downward movement.

Her tongue starts at the base of his cock. She flattens her tongue and licks her way up to the top. She does this a couple of times, each time making the trip a little slower, elongating his pleasure (agony). She is finally on her knees before him. Kate moves her hands to his ass, squeezing and massaging his cheeks while her mouth is ever so slowly engulfing his cock. It is not very long before he realizes that most of his cock is inside her mouth. Nick is going crazy. He can feel the back of her throat touching the head of his cock but has no other contact with her skin.

He feels himself getting very close to orgasm. He doesn't want to cum in her mouth, not now. He wants to fuck her. He is groaning, his hips are thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster. He is so close to orgasm that he can smell it when suddenly she stops. Kate takes her mouth off his cock, pinching it between her fingers just behind the head to prevent him from exploding. Nick is in absolute pain. Kate holds his cock for several long seconds, waiting for the surging energy to subside, even a little.

Then she pushes him onto the bed and remains standing before him. Nick is staring straight into her dripping pussy. He decides that it is now his turn. He pulls her down onto the bed beside him and begins to tease her as he has been teased. He starts by sucking her nipples until they are hard, protruding from her breasts like sentinels. He repeats her actions, first licking, then ucking, then blowing gently on them and it has the desired effect. Kate is moaning and writhing on the bed beneath him.

He uses his hands to caress the insides of her thighs, then moves on to caress her dripping pussy. He slowly inserts two fingers into her, slipping them in rather easily. She is still a little tight but she loves it. She is riding his fingers like there is no tomorrow.

He knows that if he keeps this up she will cum. He lets her thrust a little longer, then, almost as suddenly as she did to him, he withdraws his fingers and Kate convulses in the throes of a mini-orgasm.

Nick cups hand over her pussy lips and clit, applying slight pressure as she rocks herself through her first orgasm. Then he moves his hands to her breasts, rubbing and pinching each of them in turn. His mouth goes to her pussy. His tongue delves into her pussy lips, thrusting like a small cock, tasting and licking her juices. She wiggles around, trying to get his tongue where she wants it to go. He grips her waist, holding her still.

He fingers her clit with his thumb, sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy at the same time. Kate is moaning, panting, begging him to fuck her. She has almost lost control. Nick looks up at her from his position between her legs. Kate's face is covered in sweat, her hair slicked back, eyes closed, with a look of pure passion. He grips her waist and lifts her to a standing position.

He pulls her to him and, lifting her by her buttocks as he did in the kitchen, he moves the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Kate moans and wraps her legs around his waist.

With her arms around his neck, she tries to push herself onto his cock but he resists, holding her so that only the tip touches her pussy lips. Suddenly he brings her forward, impaling her on his hard cock and Kate screams in his ear. With her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, they are practically one. Nick begins to walk around the bed, causing his cock to move randomly inside Kate's pussy at he moves. The sensations are fantastic. Kate is clinging to his neck while her body is racked by wave after wave of pure lust as his cock strikes her insides differently with each step he takes.

After several steps, she feels the coolness of the bedroom wall on her back. Her hips are trying desperately to thrust forward, to force him to continue to move inside her, but he has her pinned to the wall for support. She uses the strength of her legs to piston herself on his cock, thrusting him deeper and deeper inside her. This is not entirely easy but somehow she manages to do it and he is blown away by her extreme lust.

Now his need to thrust becomes more urgent. Nick holds her against the wall and uses his hips to piston his cock into her thrusting pussy. They are both panting and moaning loudly. All thoughts have disappeared from their minds except for the need to continue this fucking action until the very end. She is calling his name, telling him to fuck her harder, telling him how much she wants his cum inside her.

Nothing mattered to either of them now, except for the exquisite friction between their two bodies. Almost as one, they explode in orgasm. She screams out his name four or five time and he moans loudly as his cum fills her pussy. Without withdrawing from her grasping pussy, Nick manages to move them the two feet to the edge of the bed. Kissing her lips, her tongue deep in his mouth, he slowly lowers them onto the bed, Nick on the bottom, Kate on the top.

When she finally went back to the kitchen sometime later, Kate found that she was humming lightly to herself as she reheated the coffee they hadn't yet tasted. Yes, indeed, she thought, some days -weekends- were really diamonds.