Weekend with Sir Ch. 02

Story Info
The slut's humiliating weekend continues.
3k words
4.16
68.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**please read part one of Weekend with Sir first as this is the continuing story.

Thank you Chagey for your help with editing. :) **

*

The bumps and potholes in the road continued to increase. The plug in her ass was pushing deeper inside her. The rubber cock was slick from her juices, and was still buried deep in her pussy. She silently thanked god that Sir hadn't had her use a vibe on her clit, as this was difficult enough. They were passing through the construction area. Pieces of the road had been dug up to prepare for upgrades. She sighed and was thankful to not see anyone in the area working. Here she sat, her slut ass and pussy stuffed full, her already short skirt hiked around her waist, and the sheer white blouse she was wearing unbuttoned and pulled open. Her nipples were clearly visible above the white half-cup bra she was wearing. The chain which linked the clamps on her nipples swayed and pulled. She moaned softly when she heard Tom chuckle.

Sir's voice brought her back to attention. He was talking to her, telling her not to disappoint Him and accidentally cum. She breathed deep, slow breaths. She concentrated on pushing the orgasm down.

"Princess, I know you can do this. You've practiced, you know how to control it."

She whimpered softly into the phone. "Yes Sir."

"Now reach back into your bag of toys and you should find a blindfold. I want you to take it out and put it on. You trust me, right princess? You know I always look after you."

"Yes Sir." she replied. She did trust him. Completely.

She reached into the bag and felt the blindfold. She pulled it out and looked at the mirror. There was Tom again, smiling back at her with a wicked little grin. As she reached behind her head to tighten the blindfold her stomach again did the fluttering of a million butterflies, her pussy soooo close to cumming. She groped around and after finding it, placed the phone back to her ear.

"You remember what to do if it's too much for you, right princess? You remember how to slow things down or even stop." Sir's voice was calming, but her mind screamed.

'Slow it down, or stop it?' OMG what did Sir have planned for her? A new and more powerful nervous excitement overtook her. Soon she would be with Sir. She smiled.

"I can see the headlights of the car princess. You're driving up now."

"I need you to listen to me princess. Tom is going to pull the car up and stop, wait in the car until I come get you. I love you princess."

"I love You too Sir."

She sat in the back seat, fidgeting nervously.

After a short wait with everything completely exposed, suddenly the back door opened and she heard Sir's voice. "Welcome princess, I hope you had a fun drive." She could hear the smile in Sir's voice. "I quite enjoyed the show you put on for Tom. You're such a dirty little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I am a dirty little slut." she flushed deeply. Sir chuckled.

She swung her legs towards the open door. She felt Sir's hand touch hers.

"Stop there for a moment princess. Spread your legs."

She stopped on the edge of the backseat, and did as she was told. Sir's hands slowly trail up the inside of her thighs. Her pussy was sopping. Sir chuckled as he reached the spot where her inner thighs were coated in her juices.

"Oh princess, I see you enjoyed your ride here."

She blushed as she replied. "Yes thank You Sir, I did."

"Ok hold still for a minute princess. We have a bit of a walk up to the building so I need to secure things here." He reached past her and grabbed the bag of toys. She used one of the senses she was still allowed to use and listened as He reached in and withdrew something. She could then hear the distinct sound of tape being dispensed from a large roll and then felt the tape sticking to her.

"Stand up slowly princess, and watch your head." She stood slowly and she felt the objects deep in her holes adjust.

The sound of tape again. He taped the dildo and plug in place. She felt quite silly having a backward chastity belt created for her. She wondered how odd she must look standing there. Her skirt still around her waist, with her slut holes filled and then taped in place, clamps on her nipples and a blindfold on. She must look like what she truly was for her Sir, a slut.

"This way princess. I'll guide you." she reached down to pull her skirt into place when Sir stopped her.

"I like this look." And he kissed her passionately. Her pussy was throbbing as she felt his cock grinding lightly into her. Even in the humiliating situation she found herself in at that moment, she was incredibly proud of herself and the fact that she made Sir hard.

He turned and started to lead her down a path. It was hard to walk being as full as she was. Thankfully Sir walked at a medium pace so she could keep up.

They walked in silence for a bit, the only sound was her heels clicking on the solid ground.

"Where are we Sir?" she asked quietly.

Sir laughed. "It belongs to a friend of mine. He offered it to me for the weekend."

Ok good, she thought to herself. At least it didn't sound like they were in a public place. The slight breeze played with her exposed nipples. Her body shuddered.

"You cold princess?"

"A little Sir."

Sir removed his jacket and placed it over her shoulders. "Better?"

"Yes, thank You Sir." Sir then told her to brace herself, and He removed one of the nipple clamps. She groaned loudly as the blood rushed back in to it. Sir massaged it gently. He then repeated the process. He tenderly kissed her nipples then turned and continued to walk.

"Ok watch your step here, there are 3 steps directly in front of you princess."

They walked up the steps. The big black dildo and butt plug twisting slightly inside of her as she lifted her legs to step up. She sighed as her pussy released more cunt juice.

She heard a door open, and music playing.

"This way princess." Sir led her across a room. Click click click went her heels on the floor. Wherever they were, it wasn't carpeted.

Sir stopped and leaned herself into Him. He held her in His arms and softly stroked her. She put her head on Sirs shoulder and breathed deeply. How she loved the smell of Him. "Be a good girl and wait right here."

She stood quietly, listening.

Soon Sir reached for her and guided her gently. When she was in the spot He wanted he proceeded to remove her blouse.

"Hold your arms out princess."

She raised her arms in front of her. Leather cuffs were being attached to her wrists. Then suddenly her left arm was above her head, and her right arm quickly followed. Sir then reached down and unzipped her skirt. She felt it slip from her hips and puddle around her ankles. Not that it had been covering anything important for the last two hours.

"Lift your right leg towards me princess."

She did as she was commanded. A cuff went around her ankle and then her leg got pulled out to the side. This was a familiar feeling; Sir had tied her to the rafters in her house once. Spread eagle on a spreader bar. She calmed a little as the familiarity was comforting. Next her other leg was treated in the same way.

She sensed what may have been a camera flash or two go off. Sir must be taking pictures again to add to His collection.

Sir's voice whispered into her ear causing her to shiver, "You look so beautifully slutty."

Again she sensed the flashes.

Something was put over her ears.

"Trying something new princess. You always listen so intently to what I'm doing that it takes away some of the 'surprise factor'."

Her ears were then filled with the familiar sounds of one of her favorite songs.

She was lost listening to the words in the song as she hung from her cuffs, when suddenly she felt a vibrator on her clit. She screamed! Holy fuck she was going to cum.

"Sir!!!" she pleaded. "Sir PLEASE may I cum?"

The song cut out, and she heard Sir's voice. "No princess, just a little while longer. Just listen to the song and concentrate on it instead of your orgasm."

She tried, she really tried to concentrate on it, but it wasn't helping. "PLEASE SIR!!!" she begged. "Please may I cum."

"Yes princess, cum HARD for me!"

As her orgasm started to rip through her, the blindfold was pulled from her eyes. In front of her sat 6 men in various states of undress. She was mortified, but she couldn't control herself, pulling at her restraints as she bucked through her orgasm. As her orgasm subsided, and she slumped in her restraints, her body blushed deeply. If the objects in her ass and pussy weren't taped in place she would have surely shot them from their hiding places.

6 sets of eyes staring at her. She felt so helpless, her body shamelessly on display. She could see their mouths moving and tried to read their lips. All she could hear was the lyrics to "crazy bitch".

Where was Sir?

She couldn't see Him. He wasn't in front of her like the rest of the men. Suddenly she felt cold steel on her leg, and with an upward motion the tape which held in her toys, was cut. she felt the dildo slide from her sopping pussy and land on the floor between her wide spread legs with a thud. Her cum, which coated the rubber toy, splashed from it onto her legs. The men appeared to be cheering. Her head hung in shame as she looked down and saw the glistening dildo lying there.

The music stopped and the head phones were removed.

Sir picked up the dildo and held it to her lips. "Suck it princess. Suck your slut juices from it!"

Her tongue darted out and flicked at the cock, hesitating for a moment she looked at Sir. He looked at her sternly. Her mouth opened and Sir pushed it so she had to suck it. She did so hungrily on the cock. Sir had removed the headphones so she could now hear what the men were saying.

"Fuck, I never thought when we started this stretch of highway repairs that we would be so lucky!"

The other men laughed and quickly agreed. "Quite the entertainment!"

Suddenly she realized why the construction site that they had driven through was empty. The workers were here, watching her.

Sir's voice was right beside her again. "Princess I am going to let your arms down and release your legs. I want you to take two steps backwards and then sit."

Her head nodded her response, "Yes Sir."

When she was released she stepped backwards, bent her legs and sat, thankful to find something under her. The plug still buried in her ass pushed deeper into her bowels. She squirmed uncomfortably for a moment.

"Lay back slut!"

As she lay she felt her arms spread out above her head again. She was right on the edge of a bed. She looked up and saw 4 large posts rise from it and loom above her. Once her arms were secured, her legs were lifted and separated. Tied loosely to the posts above her. Here she lay, her sopping pussy and stuffed ass on display.

"You've been a very good girl princess. I'm proud of you, and I told you that you would be rewarded. For the rest of the night you may cum as much as you want. You do not need to ask for permission. Cum hard Princess, cum hard with my blessings."

She smiled up at him. "Thank you Sir."

Sir was a wonderful teacher, and He had taught her a lot. Because of Sir, she is able to hold off her orgasms, enjoying the feeling of the build up. He had also shown her that He was able to make her cum without the slightest touch. She shivered at the control Sir had over her. God how she loves to please, especially this special man.

"I have another surprise for you." Sir nibbled on her ear as He whispered, causing a ripple effect that headed straight to her hot cunt.

He stood up and headed for a nearby chair. She watched as He sat and took a drink from a beer that was sitting on the end table.

She lay there wondering what else He could surprise her with. She didn't have to wait long. The men in the room suddenly erupted in conversation. They were excited about something. Chairs were being moved and she felt the presence of someone.

She looked to her left and there stood a beautiful black goddess with huge tits proudly displayed over a leather corset. Due to both her stature and charisma, it was obvious that she was a Domme. The black woman smiled a wicked little grin and then reached down and lightly ran a hand over her nipples. Lying on the bed, her cunt started to seep more juice down her ass and around the plug base. Suddenly the Domme grabbed and pinched her still tender nipples and pulled them out and away from her body. They were then released just as quickly, and her tits flopped back down. The nipples now stood at attention like little toy soldiers.

As her tormentor walked slowly around the bed she was strapped to, the Domme chuckled quietly at the situation she saw before her. "Mmm mmm mmm. What a delightful sight. A dirty little slut bitch placed on display for Me to do with as I like." Her red fingernails scraped lightly across the backs of her thighs.

"Mighty wet I see. The slut appears to love showing off her dirty pussy and ass to complete strangers." A red tipped finger was then dipped into her fuck hole and was coated and shiny as it was wiped it clean on her stomach.

The Domme continued around the bed, and that's when she noticed it. The slut's eyes bulged. A HUGE plastic cock protruded from Her crotch. The black Domme was wearing a strap on, but it was not average sized, this monster was huge.

"You'll like this you little slut." She stated. "Won't you, you little whore."

"Yes." was the timid answer.

"Yes what? You fucking bitch. You call me Miss. Do you understand?" she snapped at her.

"Yes Miss." was the quick reply

Oh god she thought. She had once mentioned to Sir that she would like to be dominated by a woman and now Sir was making it happen for her.

The Domme stuck Her finger into her helpless pussy again and swirled it around. When she withdrew it she watched as her juices clung and a strand ran from her pussy to Her finger.

"What a slut You have here." She said as She turned to face Sir.

"Yes she is a slut. A dirty little slut who loves to fuck. I look forward to seeing what You have planned for her." was Sir's reply.

She turned Her attention back to her bound fuck toy.

"Oh, and what do we have here?" She asked innocently. "I see her slutty ass has a plug shoved in it." She pushed on the plug, shoving it deeper, and then She grasped the end of it, and twisted it inside her ass. The helpless girl bucked in her restraints and moaned loudly.

"How long as she had it in?" She asks Sir.

"Oh About 3 hours now. Her ass should be nicely stretched." He replied

Her mind raced. 'Oh god' she thought 'what do they have planned for her?'

She was brought back to her present situation, as she felt the bed sink beside her. The Domme was climbing onto the bed and straddling her head. She looked up and watched Her ass hovered for a second and then descended onto her face.

"Stick your tongue out slut!" was the command. "I want you to lick me good, clean my asshole for me."

Out came her tongue, darting tentatively towards the bunghole that hovered above her face. The HUGE fake cock rested on her forehead as she went to work licking the ass clean.

As she worked, the ass above her was being ground into her face. She gasped for air. Suddenly she given relief as the beautiful black ass lifted off her face, allowing her to breathe again. The monster of a dildo replaced the ass.

"Lick it!" was the command as the huge snake was rubbed all over her face. She looked up and saw that the men had left their chairs and were now standing in a ring around the bed. Six strange men were watching this beautiful Domme rub her fuck tool all over her and smear her makeup everywhere.

Two of the men had their cocks in their hands and were stroking themselves. The slut moaned and licked her lips. Fuck, she loved cock! She loved to suck cock!

The Domme lifted Herself from her prone body and got off the bed. "You guys sit back down," She tells them. "I don't want you getting in the way. If there's anything left when I'm done fucking her silly, maybe her Sir will give you permission to use the remains." She smiled as She looked at her. "I understand she also has a fantasy to be gang fucked."

To be continued... maybe ;)