Weekend with the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin catches Sue teaching her daughter how to pleasure.
1.4k words
4.4
36.3k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

*****

Saturday morning dawned and James and I were the last to rise. We showered and dressed in a hurry, so I didn't get an opportunity to talk about what had happened last night.

We joined Guy, Sue, and Frances in the kitchen for breakfast. Guy, too, was already dressed. Frances was still in a familiar nightgown and she smiled and winked at me as I sat down. Sue was wearing a comfortable robe tied at the waist that accentuated her figure considerably more favorably than the loose workout clothes she wore day before. I took a moment to surreptitiously admire her body and couldn't help visualizing her husband shooting his load on her full breasts, as she had implored loudly last night. I shook my head to clear the image and focused on my pancakes.

"Did you two sleep okay?" asked Sue.

"Like a log," lied James.

"That's good," said Frances. "Hate for anything to get ... I mean ... keep ... you up." She grinned as James reddened.

"Boys, I'm heading into town this morning," said Guy. "Picking up some hardware supplies and a few things for dinner tonight. You wanna come with?"

I glanced at James and shrugged. "Sure," James replied. "Nothing else going on."

"Good," said Sue. "Frannie and I will have a little girl time."

We finished breakfast and left the house for the jeep. I hopped in the back seat and habitually patted my pockets. "Shit!" I exclaimed. "Forgot my phone. Be right back." I always forget things in unfamiliar places.

I headed back into the house and made my way upstairs to James' room. My phone was where I had left it on the nightstand. Pocketing it, I made my way back into the hallway, but stopped when I heard voices coming from Frances' room.

"... different for different women, sweetie."

"But it's never as good. And I want it to be. Am I doing something wrong?"

"Well, how 'bout you show me what you do?"

"Well ... okay, mom."

Surely not, I thought. But I had to see. I slipped off my shoes and crept down the hall towards Frances' room in my socks. The door was ajar. I ducked to the other side of the narrow gap and, with my back to the wall, turned my head to peek through the opening.

Frances and her mom were sitting on the bed. Sue sat on the edge of the bed with one foot on the floor and the other knee on the mattress, facing her daughter. Frances sat with her back to the headboard and both feet on the bed. Her knees were bent and parted, her nightgown sat loosely on her shoulders and was open, exposing her naked, lithe body. Small breasts peaked by tiny, pink nipples sat above a flat, toned stomach. Between her legs was a thin wisp of hair atop a pink opening. Frances' small fingers made circular motions on her clit as her mother looked on.

I whipped my head back to the wall. Jesus, what was with this family?

"How does that feel, sweetie?"

"It's good," replied Frances. "And I can make myself cum. But it's just never as satisfying."

"Well, some women are more internal than external. Maybe you are, too. Do you know what that means?"

"Kinda ..." said Frances, uncertainly.

"Here, sweetie, let me show you."

I had to look again. Sue had leaned towards Frances and slid two fingers into her daughter's cunt. As I watched, she withdrew them, slick with Frances' juices, before plunging them back in again. I quickly returned to the wall.

"Ooohhh ... that feels great, mom!"

"So ... maybe you are more internal than external? How 'bout you use your fingers like this more ... or a toy? You can borrow one of mine if you like. But you like having your clit stimulated too, right?"

"Yes!" Frances almost squealed. The pitch of her voice had risen; she was clearly enjoying her mother's fingers inside her. "Some ... of my boyfriends ... ah ... have licked ... oh ... and rubbed ... me there ... and ... some ... uh ... girls ... too ... Fuck, mom, that feels good!"

"Have you ever tried internal and external at the same time?"

"Uh ... no?"

"Do you want to try?"

"Yes ... please ..."

"Okay, then. Scoot forward a little and lay back, sweetie."

Seconds passed and I began to hear wet, oral sounds accompanied by Frances' gentle moans. I had to peek once more.

Sue was lying on her stomach, her head between her daughter's legs. The fingers of her right hand continued to work in and out of Frances' pussy, her left hand rested on top of her daughter's thigh. Sue's knees were bent and her feet dangled casually in the air. She was flicking her tongue over Frances' clit, making obscene tapping sounds as the underside of her tongue connected with her bottom teeth. She stopped and gasped deeply for air. "You like that, Frannie?"

"Feels amazing, mom ... don't stop ..." Sue's mouth descended once again to her daughter's cunt. I returned to the wall, my heart in my throat and my cock achingly hard in my jeans, barely able to process what I had seen. I had, as always, an overwhelming desire for friction, for contact on my cock. I unzipped my fly, took my firm, warm shaft in my hand, and began to stroke myself to the sounds of this forbidden but fervent exchange.

"... uh ... uh ... don't stop ... please ... mom ... more ... more ... more! ... DON'T STOP! ... I'M COMING ... I'M COMMMIIING! ... OOOOOHHHHH!"

The wet, slippery, tapping noises subsided and there was only the sound of Frances catching her breath. I stopped my movements and held my cock silently in my hand.

"How was that, sweetie?"

"Sooo gooood, mom!" There was a brief silence. "Mom?"

"Yes, Frannie?"

"Would it be okay if ... I ... did that on you? It's just that sometimes me and the girls play and I ... I just want to be good at it."

"Of course, honey. Why don't we do it on each other? Would you like that?"

"Sure, mom!"

"Let me get out of this dressing gown ..." I heard the sound of fabric rustling as clothing was removed and dropped to the floor.

"Wow, you've always had incredible boobs, mom."

"Thank you, baby. Now, just scoot down the bed a little more so I can straddle you ... there ... Oh! ... Oh, that's very good ... just a little deeper ... a little higher ... yesss, babyyy ..."

I peeked a fourth time, my hand resuming on my cock. Sue was now naked and had straddled Frances' head in a sixty-nine position. Frances' hands were on the back of Sue's thighs, spreading her slick labia to better access her clit. Sue's round breasts were pushed against her daughter's body as she leaned forward so that her head was between Frances' spread legs. One arm hooked under her daughter's thigh, and she once again fucked Frances with her fingers while tonguing her clit.

I returned my back to the wall, masturbating to the muffled grunts and moans of mother and daughter eating each other out. The illicit kink of this mother-daughter coupling transcended any kind of voyeuristic arousal I had ever experienced. I could barely breathe as I stroked myself and began to feel lightheaded. I heard the bed begin to squeak with their frantic movements. Sue's moans began to rise in volume. As I learned last night, she could be loud. And then she became coherent, obviously having raised her lips from Frances' cunt. "YES ... YES, BABY ... LICK MY CLIT! ... YES! ... YES! ... YES! ... MAKE MOMMY COME! ... YES! ... OOOOAAAAHHHH!" she screamed.

"Mmmppphhh ... MMMPPPHHH!" from Frances, beneath her, in the throes of her own pleasure.

I wanted to come as well, I really did, but had nowhere to shoot, and I knew James and Guy were waiting on me. With every ounce of will I had, I shoehorned my erection uncomfortably back into my pants, and darted past the door and down the stairs, collecting my shoes on the way. I put them on before leaving the house and rejoined father and son in the jeep.

"Get what you needed?" asked Guy.

I was in a daze. "Not quite," I said. "But didn't want to hold you up. It can wait. Let's get out of here."