Weekend Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe, this is Lara. Lara, Chloe. You'll be putting on our first show of the night together!" he said with relish, clasping his hands. There was a slightly awkward silence. Chloe smiled at Lara, but said nothing. Her stomach felt very fluttery now - Lara was thin, but also tall and kind of wiry. Was winning even feasible? "Well I'll leave you girls to chat. Chloe I've left your outfit in the locker at the far end, the one with a key in it. I hope you don't mind but I made an educated guess on your measurements. I've gotten pretty good at that!"

Chloe pretended she didn't mind.

"When you're ready girls, you can wait out in the entrance corridor if you like - it's a bit more exciting that a changing room. And remember - just the T-shirt and shorts, nothing else!" Chloe opened her mouth to speak, but Jonas headed her off. "Yes Chloe, the mask is fine too. See you out there," he said, and with one last toothy grin, departed.

"You're wearing a mask?" asked Lara tonelessly. It was hard to tell if she was being scathing or curious.

"Yeah," said Chloe, shuffling her feet. The girl looked back at her phone. That seemed to be the end of that conversation then. She made her way over to the locker Jonas had indicated. Sure enough, on a wire hanger inside was a white T-shirt and pink set of shorts. Hung up like that they seemed even tinier.

"Well, I'm gonna wait out in the corridor," said Lara with a sigh. Chloe, who had secretly been dreading trying to make awkward small talk (and the even more awkward inevitable silence) for the next forty minutes, was only too glad to be left alone in the changing room. She mumbled a goodbye, and turned back to her outfit.

Well, she'd better get to it.

She pulled off her top, and unclasped her bra, looking around sheepishly as she did so. It seemed stupid to be worrying about seen here of all places, but she was feeling very aware of her own nakedness at the moment - just as she had in the shower. She quickly pulled on the T-shirt. True enough, Jonas had indeed guessed the size well enough. It might not have made her breasts look any bigger, but it was very tight-fitting, and left her navel exposed. She supposed that was intentional.

Even quicker, she slipped out of her jeans and panties, and slid the shorts on. They barely covered her upper thighs, and might as well have been bikini bottoms. She had considered leaving her panties on, but Jonas had been quite clear about the clothing rules. She tucked her clothes away in the locker, and examined herself in the mirror one last time. Here she was, wearing the same slutty outfit she'd been so judgemental of last night. She had to admit though, it made her look pretty hot. The tight-fitting nature of the tiny outfit really showed everything off quite flatteringly - her butt looked more toned than it ever had before, and even her chest looked noticeable in this T-shirt. She suddenly felt the strangest urge to giggle.

But then she was faced with the prospect of leaving the safety of the changing room, and the awful nerves came back. She sat down. She had half an hour after all, she could have a quick rest here. It would probably help her performance. Ten minutes passed. Then twenty. She couldn't put this off any longer. Five minutes until she was meant to be walking out into the ring. Oh God, this was it. Mask on, pony-tail protruding, time to go.

She took a deep breath to steady herself, took two more, then set off for the entrance corridor that Jonas had told her about. As soon as she left the changing room she could hear it again - that low, rumbling din of lots of people being heavily muffled. Every step she took, every corner she turned, it grew and grew and grew until she thought she was going to be physically sick. The floor felt very hard and cold against her bare feet, which somehow made her feel all the more exposed. She was on the point of turning back when all of a sudden, Jonas and Lara were there before her, and the entrance to the ring was just beyond them.

"Cutting it a bit fine Chloe," said Jonas, speaking loudly over the din of the audience. He looked less calm now than he had when it was just the two of them. She supposed he must get a little nervous too, but she had exactly zero space in her mind to worry about his nerves right now. Lara watched her hurry toward them with apparent disinterest. "Are you both ready?" he asked.

They both nodded. Chloe sneaked a glance at her opponent. She still seemed calmer than Chloe did, though even she was eyeing the large crowd somewhat ominously now that they were here, and wasn't looking her way at all.

"OK, come out on my cue," he said, and stepped into the ring.

More shouts and cheers greeted him - he was obviously very popular with the regulars. Chloe wasn't really listening to what he was saying. A lot of it was lost to the roar of the crowd anyway, but even when it wasn't she found she couldn't really focus. She didn't even hear the cue - it was only when Lara suddenly started bounding out onto the ring that she realised it was time. She followed Lara unthinkingly, trying to catch up.

The roar was immediate and completely overwhelming. She could feel every set of eyes in the room latch onto her, looking through her as though she were already naked. She had to fight a very real urge to cover up with her arms. That would probably be an embarrassing start. Even more embarrassing would be to slip, which she now thought was a very real possibility. The surface of the mat was soft and padded, but it was also absolutely lathered in some kind of lubricant - something like baby oil. It felt strange between her toes, and she focused hard on keeping her balance.

"Two newbies! Two prime slices of fresh meat! I give you... THE LIONESS..." here he grabbed Lara's arm and lifted it into the air, to fresh cheers, "...aaaand THE MASKED AVENGER!" Chloe's arm was thrust into the air, and she couldn't help it, she blushed. She knew no one could see through the mask, but still, embarrassing. For the first time the whole room was cheering and shouting and whistling at her and her alone.

"One round, winner takes all, GO!" There was a deafening whistle blast that briefly drowned out all else, before the shouts and catcalled returned. Chloe was off balance straight away - she'd expected a bit more beforehand but all of a sudden it had just... started. What should she do? What could she do? How had she got into this mess?

Lara showed no such indecision. She was already pacing Chloe, watching her intently with an unfriendly, determined stare. As far as she was concerned, Chloe must have been nothing more than a barrier between her and five hundred dollars. Chloe backed away to the opposite end, deciding to mimic Lara's circling motion. She tried to ignore the crowd, but that was laughably impossible. Every so often she would make out a single sentence that someone shouted down to them, like "show us them titties Lioness!" or "why don't you lose that mask, sweet cheeks!"

Chloe was distracted by one such comment when Lara made her move, lunging across the centre of the ring toward her. Chloe jumped, so alarmed and jittery that she lost her footing and slipped in the oil before Lara even got to her, landing face first on the padded mat floor. This actually posed a slight problem for Lara, who ended up barrelling over her slightly and stumbling herself. Chloe crawled desperately away, all thoughts of counter-attack gone from her mind. She just had to crawl away and she'd be fine.

Lara was in no such mood. As soon as she had recovered she dived again, landing on Chloe's back and trying to pin her down. Chloe's heart almost leaped out of her chest, and struggled savagely. Lara loosened her grip for a second and Chloe was able to dart away to the far end of the ring, breathing heavily. In the heat of the moment, in all the adrenaline, the crowd had almost disappeared from her mind, but now they were back and it was obvious they'd sensed weakness. The jeers and catcalls were unmistakable directed at her now.

"What's the matter small-fry? You scared of a little lion?"

"You gonna get that cute little ass handed to you blondie!"

There was no blocking that out. Was she really being so pathetic?

Lara apparently sensed weakness too. With a self-satisfied grin, she ran at Chloe. This time Chloe tried to withstand it and grapple with her, but Lara was very strong, it turned out. They went down together, Chloe pinned beneath the fiery redhead. They tumbled and rolled around, Chloe resisting furiously and just barely avoiding being trapped in a permanent hold by Lara. Her whole body felt like it was dripping with the oily substance now - it must be glistening - but once again the heat of the struggle was the only thing that blocked out the crowd's voices. At one point she even managed to get on top of Lara. But this minor victory was short-lived.

Instead of pushing her off her, Lara instead grabbed the hem of Chloe's flimsy white T-shirt, and pulled it apart with all her strength. It stood no chance. The T-shirt ripped completely in half and within two seconds it was nothing more than two shreds of fabric in Lara's hands.

No no no no no! thought Chloe desperately. Acting on instinct she brought her arms up to cover her naked chest, but everyone had already seen it. The room was filled with raucous catcalls and jeers. Lara took the opportunity to push Chloe off her, but still Chloe didn't move her arms. All she could think of was that hundreds of strangers had just seen her naked breasts, and she couldn't process anything else but that, and the crowd's lecherous comments.

They mustn't see! They mustn't look! Why had she agreed to this? Why did she think she would enjoy this?

She saw Lara's next attack barely in time, but she could only jump to the side of it. Again and again, she could do nothing but scurry backwards around the ring, avoiding Lara's lazy attempts to grab her by the narrowest of margins. She had no plan whatsoever. Even the crowd were getting frustrated.

"Come on slut, show us them cute little titties!"

Before she lost her mind completely, she slipped and fell in the oil, and this time Lara couldn't fail. She pounced on Chloe, and Chloe could only slide backwards a few feet so that instead of landing on top of her completely she grabbed her legs, preventing her from retreating further. It was over, any second now she'd have to tap out. What a relief...

But Lara wasn't after a submission. Deprived of the chance to pin down Chloe's upper body, she went for the only thing in reach. She lunged for Chloe's shorts.

Chloe's mind seemed to go blank, and time slowed down to a crawl as the awfulness of what was about to happen detonated in her brain. Lara had grabbed the hem of her shorts. She was pulling at them. No, no this couldn't happen! The shorts were sliding down, her pelvic bone was exposed. No! Girls didn't get completely naked in this!

Before she even knew what she was doing, she grabbed Lara's wrist with animal speed and yanked it away, pushing her away with such a force that she surprised even herself. Then, the adrenaline-fuelled mist cleared and she was on her feet.

The crowd was going wild, and it took a few seconds for Chloe to realise that there was nothing covering her boobs anymore, hence the audience's jubilation. Her face flushed, but no longer with gut wrenching embarrassment. This was something else, something exhilarating. Suddenly she didn't want them to be covered. They're all cheering for me... They like what they see. It was eerily uplifting to be cheered on by so many people, to have her half-naked body exposed to the scrutiny of so many and to hear their roars of approval. She couldn't help it, she smiled to herself.

Then she remembered how close to complete humiliation she had almost come, and the danger she was still in. She looked down at her shorts, which were still uncomfortably far down and almost certainly showing her butt crack. She pulled them up. Had she been so naïve to think that there was some sacred rule against fully stripping your opponent, when everything else was fair game? Based on two matches she saw?

Lara was getting to her feet again too. She looked annoyed at having been denied her humiliation, and was no doubt planning some move to just get this over with. But the audience's cheers were still echoing though Chloe's head, and she was filled with a sudden rash confidence. She couldn't let Lara carry on taking the initiative.

Lara was completely unprepared for Chloe's attack and so, feeble as it was, she went down hard. Chloe tried to pin down her arms, but Lara pushed her off with ease. She really was strong. Before she could stand, Chloe attacked again, grabbing her waist and twisting her around. Lara managed to keep her balance, but only just.

The crowd's shouts were still omnipresent, but they weren't so terrifying anymore. Every time she ran her breasts bounced a little, serving as a constant reminder that everyone could see them and which was now giving her a real thrill. Why not try something really bold? Lara had her back to her as she once again tried to get her balance back, and this time Chloe didn't just charge her, she jumped on her opponent. Small, lightweight and fast, Chloe launched herself onto Lara's back and clung to her shoulders.

"Wha-" gasped Lara, confidence evaporating at this sudden attack from behind. She remained upright - Chloe was light and she was strong after all - but she couldn't shake off Chloe's grip. Chloe could feel herself slipping nonetheless, but she still had one last trick. As she finally fell backwards off of Lara, she grabbed her opponent's T-shirt and pulled it down with her. At first it seemed it would drag Lara down with her, but then came the familiar tearing sound and by the time Chloe landed on her back, a very shocked Lara was staggering forward with her large, pale breasts bouncing free in front of the audience. Chloe had never been especially attracted to girls, but there was something extremely thrilling about seeing Lara's fleshy white boobs and dark pink nipples exposed.

The usual catcalls and jeers roared down from the audience, this time at Lara. She didn't look mortified like Chloe, or even thrilled as Chloe had eventually been. She looked furious. Gone was the casual indifference to her pushover opponent. She looked ready to kill.

Chloe was ready too. She stayed where she was when her topless opponent dived down to her, and rolled to the side at the very last minute, letting Lara slide forward into the oil. With agile speed, she was able to get around and grab her arms while she was still face down, lifting them into the air to hold Lara in place - just as she had seen yesterday. Lara struggled and cursed, but eventually the impossible truth dawned on Chloe - she'd actually pinned down Lara properly, she might actually do this.

"Do you give up?" she shouted, her voice infused with her new-found confidence.

"Like shit I do, bitch," she heard Lara shout back. Well, so be it. All she could think of right then was how that woman from yesterday, The Wolf, had spanked her opponent into submission. Yesterday it had seemed horrific, but right now it seemed just the right amount of naughty. She grinned as she brought her hand up, relishing in the delighted anticipation of the audience. But then another image came to her - that of Lara trying to pull down Chloe's shorts with that satisfied grin...

The crowd gave their loudest roars yet, cheering and shouting lewd comments down at them. Even Lara gave an astonished gasp. Chloe had slid Lara's shorts down with her left hand, just enough to expose Lara's milky white butt cheeks to everyone in the audience. And then she brought her hand down to slap them.

"Now do you give in?" asked Chloe. Smack. Smack. Smack. Rhythmically and with some force, Chloe's hand slapped Lara's buttocks, making them jiggle for the grateful audience. Lara refused and refused, and only when her ass cheeks were red from the spanking did she finally tap out.

Pure, unfettered elation washed over her. She'd done it! She'd actually won! She didn't notice Jonas leaping back into the ring to declare her the winner, she barely noticed Lara getting sullenly to her feet and pulling her shorts back up, or when she slunk off out of the ring. She didn't even care that her boobs were bouncing up and down as she jumped for joy in front of everyone.

The rush only slightly diminished once she too had returned backstage. The adoration of her crowd was still playing on a loop in her head even if she wasn't physically in front of them. It didn't even occur to her to hide her naked breasts from view.

Never had she experienced such a thrill as this. If she was being totally honest, it was more than just a thrill - she'd never been so turned on by anything before. The naughtiness, the decadence, everything that had horrified her about this yesterday - now she had experienced it for herself, all those things were what attracted her to it.

She reached the changing room just as Lara was leaving. She was stood in the doorway, fully dressed, as Chloe came to open it. There was a brief, tense silence.

"Congratulations," she mumbled sullenly, before looking away. Chloe tried to smile conciliatory, but Lara just pushed past her and left without responding. Well, she had come very close to winning...

Some of the madness faded somewhat as she put her clothes back on, and removed the mask. She was Chloe the runner again now, not 'The Masked Avenger.' But she was still wearing the same big grin when Jonas strode into the room five minutes later.

"How was I?" she asked, beaming. Jonas was grinning too.

"Girl, you really pulled something outta nowhere. You're a natural!" He pulled something out of his pocket, a slip of paper, and handed it to her. Chloe looked down, confused for a moment. It took her a few seconds to work out why he was handing her a cheque.

"I forgot about this!" she said, to Jonas's surprise. She could have burst. On top of everything else, she got to go home with five hundred dollars!

"Can I do this again? Do you have any more amateur matches soon?" she blurted out. She supposed she'd know this was what she wanted ever since she was declared the winner.

"Got the itch huh?" asked Jonas, not hiding how pleased he was. "As a matter of fact we have one tomorrow - two amateurs versus one old pro. It's usually a pretty good time. You up for that?"

"Yes!" said Chloe. She didn't even have to think about it.

Sunday

Chloe awoke the next day, dimly aware that something was making a noise. She groaned, for a few seconds aware that there was something big she had forgotten. Then the events of the previous night came rushing back, and she smiled guiltily.

Something was still making a noise. It was her phone, still lying in the middle of the floor where she'd left it last night as she's made her way to bed, exhausted.

"Hello?" she murmured, withdrawing back under the covers. It was far too early for a Sunday. She could make out Diana's excitable voice on the other end.

"Hey Chlo! I didn't get a chance to talk to you at the end of the wrestling."

Chloe sat bolt upright, suddenly wide awake. "What? What do you mean?"

"On Friday? You left so suddenly..."

"Oh. Friday, right," said Chloe. Of course she'd meant Friday. She must be still tired, for some reason she'd been filled with of a vision of Diana sneaking in to watch Chloe's performance last night. How mortifying.

"So - what did you think?"