Weekend Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But her revenge was not to be. The problem with blocking out the world around you, it turned out, was that you also forgot about the other opponent. The Wolf made her presence very much felt by grabbing Chloe painfully by the pony tail, spinning her around and forcing her to her knees. Well, at least my back will be to my friends for whatever's coming next, she thought helplessly.

This turned out to be little comfort.

"What do you think slut? Ready to give in?" said the Wolf, more to the room at large than to her. Chloe blinked. The logical part of her brain screamed that she should and just get out of there, but then Lara's stupid, taunting face swam before her, and she knew she had to get at least one small piece of revenge. She grit her teeth and tried to get to her feet. The Wolf just laughed mirthlessly and dragged her forward by the hair once more. This time she fell back with her, sitting on the ring's slippery floor and opening her legs so that Chloe's face fell into her crotch. She winced, and tried to pull back, but she felt the powerful thighs of the Wolf tighten around her face before she could do anything. She was trapped, on all fours with her face pressed against The Wolf's shorts.

"Mmmm!" she tried to protest, but her words were too muffled. The Wolf simply laughed again, pulling her further in by the hair and making crude gestures to the crowd. Chloe was hyper-aware that her face was separated by her captor's vagina by a flimsy strip of material, and this was not a thought that appealed to her at all. Surely this was the ultimate humiliation.

She felt the sting of the slap without ever hearing Lara approach, and her buttocks seemed to clench instinctively. Her muffled cry of shock and pain was again inaudible. Of course.

"Remember this?" she heard Lara say from behind her, as once again her ass was spanked. A hot, burning sensation - one part pain, two parts shame - spread over her. "I bet you thought you were such a hot shot yesterday huh?" Another slap, another roar of pleasure from the crowd. "Not so cocky now are you?" Shame burned within her - a naked spanking in front of all these people and her friends was not what had had in mind.

Suddenly she felt Lara's hands, not striking her but instead grabbing her ass, a buttock in each hand. She was confused for only a second before fresh waves of shame and humiliation washed over her. Lara had prised Chloe's ass cheeks wide open, showing the audience everything. She could feel the cool air on the suddenly exposed bud of her asshole, and groaned inwardly. She knew Paul and Kirsty were getting a direct view too.

"Wow, you must have really pissed her off," said a very amused Wolf. Catcalls, wolf whistles and laughter rained down on her, as Lara continued to hold her ass spread open. Obscene but detailed suggestions were hurled at them as to what they should do to Chloe's 'tight little holes,' as they called it. Whether out of pity or just boredom though, the Wolf relaxed her legs, and Chloe's head yanked back, gasping for air.

There was only one thing on her mind now. Lara hadn't noticed that Chloe was now free, and had no inkling until Chloe had spun around and seized her by the hair. A wild, mindless frenzy came over her. She pushed her treacherous teammate down into the oil. She didn't even have the clarity of mind to strip Lara of her remaining clothes, or any other act of humiliation that required even the slightest calculation or rational thought. She didn't even care about the spectacle she was providing, rolling around in the nude with another woman. She was full of an animalistic determination to smother her. How dare she humiliate her like that?

"Tracey!" Lara gasped, as the two of them rolled and struggled. The crowd's lecherous hooting went almost completely unnoticed, and she was only dimly aware when she felt a set of powerful hands grip her waist, pulling her away, away from Lara.

"No!" said Chloe in a strangled cry. She was on her back again, between the Wolf's legs. They closed around her again, this time gripping her waist. She tried to resist the Wolf's equally strong hands pinning her arms behind her, but all the fight left her in one, deflating moment. What was the point?

"Get over here, get her legs!" the Wolf shouted, a real glee in her voice now. Lara was thoroughly out of mercy now it seemed. She kneeled behind the Wolf, out of sight, and pulled Chloe's legs in the air. Up over her head, splayed obscenely wide. She was in the same position she'd been when she'd been stripped naked a few moments ago, except if anything her pose was even less ladylike now. Hundreds of pairs of eyes feasted hungrily at her naked, hairless slit.

"Let me goooo," she moaned. Even now, she couldn't bring herself to say those simple words - 'I give up.' She couldn't say why, her brain just wouldn't allow it. When the Wolf spoke it was not to her, but to the crowd.

"This masked slut's put on one hell of a show - what say we give her a little reward?" More cheers, more obscene comments. She even saw Kirsty yell out a suggestion, though what it was she couldn't hear. Next to her, Paul was staring between Chloe's legs with a hungry expression on his face. Chloe felt the heat rise in her cheeks. "I think that's a yes!" screamed the Wolf. Chloe watched with horrified fascination as the Wolf made a seductive show of sticking her finger in her own mouth, slowly withdrawing it glistening with saliva, and bringing her hand down to Chloe's crotch.

"Oh," she gasped, complete sensory overload hitting her. The Wolf's finger was buried inside her up to the knuckle, penetrating the warm, fleshy innards of her pussy. For the first time she noticed just how wet she was down there, a fact that the Wolf was keen to broadcast to the world.

"This whore is soaking wet!" she bellowed, sliding out and in again, Chloe whimpered quietly, shutting her eyes. In her head, she heard Kyle say 'sometimes it can a get bit... raunchy' and moaned again. She tried forcing her legs closed again, but Lara's grip was too tight around her upstretched ankles.

A second finger slid into her, and fresh waves of pleasure rippled through her. She had never been explored like this by a woman, and while part of her was recoiling in horror at this forced foray into lesbianism, her hungry, treacherous pussy seemed to show no such discrimination. As far it was concerned it was getting stuffed by someone who knew exactly what they were doing, and the steady trickle of wetness running down the Wolf's hand was a visible manifestation of how much it was aching for more.

But it was more than just the physical sensation. Whenever she opened her eyes to stare helplessly at the crowd, the same crowd that had cheered on her victory just yesterday and who were now just as eager to see her humiliated, she felt another rush of guilty pleasure. She was being fingered by a stranger for a crowd of strangers, and she was getting off on it in a big way - no denying that. And whenever she tried to picture herself, or think about shameful and slutty she was being in public it only seemed to make her wetter. Her soft gasps were soon replaced by a steady stream of moans and groans. She wasn't resisting now, her body seemed to just want to let it happen.

Let what happen, a small, logical voice whispered urgently within her. The same part of her that could see that the Wolf wasn't going to stop, that there was only one way this would end. Did she really want to have to suffer the indignity of climaxing in front of these people? There'd be no pretending she wasn't enjoying it then. She tried to picture what it would be like, letting go and coming right there and then, and suddenly the word 'suffer' didn't seem quite appropriate. She felt herself slip further and further toward the edge.

"Oh God..." she moaned, her eyes rolling. She heard Lara snigger, but it had no effect on her. The Wolf's fingers had reached their maximum speed, thrusting in and out with a wet, slippery sound that served as a constant reminder of her own depravation. Everyone knew what was about to happen it seemed. Her eyes fell on her friends once again. Kirsty was covering her mouth with her hand, looking excited and shocked, as though she couldn't believe any slut could be so shameless. Diana looked hypnotised, and Paul was looking at her as he'd never seen him look at her before, or any girl for that matter. This was it, she couldn't hold back any more...

"Can you believe this?" roared the Wolf, briefly pulling her out of her stupor. Her fingers didn't slow down, but she bellowed another question to the audience. "Who wants to see this masked slut's face when she comes??"

The rising tide of Chloe's climax, so close and unstoppable, mingled with a dull horror that was slow in seeping through her, but ice cold. Her stomach felt as though it was filled with lead. Her mouth framed the word no but no sound escaped her.

The mask was pulled away, so quick she barely registered it happening. Cool air struck her face, her blonde hair falling around her cheeks. She looked straight ahead, at the only three people in the audience who were no longer making a sound, but whose expressions were those of bewildered recognition.

Kirsty and Diana stared at her, mouths agape, Kirsty's hand on her chest. They both looked at Paul, as if to confirm what they were seeing. Paul, his expression wooden, mouthed her name. Chloe?

Her orgasm crashed over her, an animalistic, bestial cry escaping her lips. Her pussy was spasming around the fingers still stuffed inside it, and it felt as though she was practically gushing from that wet little hole. Her toes curled in the air, her face flushed red, and still she was moaning wildly.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck fuck fuck!"

The crowd's wild cheer was almost in unison, as Chloe came harder than she had for too many years. Her mind, for a few blissful seconds, was all but blank and the world fell away from her.

Her trembling body at last stopped writhing after ten seconds, and she was laying on her back. Chloe could see the Wolf preaching victoriously to her wild crowd, and she was vaguely aware that Lara was no longer holding her in place. She let her head sink back. The longer she lay there, the longer she could put off having to deal with the world. This wasn't happening... I did NOT just do that...

The tumultuous din of the crowd washed over her like a dream, preventing any attempt at blocking them out. But she didn't have to look at them - she could postpone that for a little longer, she could pretend they weren't there, that they hadn't just seen... that.

Now Lara and the Wolf seemed to be talking, or at least trying to over the cacophony. What were they talking about, she wondered dazedly. It was over, they'd won.

She tried to get up. Maybe she could slink off. All thoughts of revenge on Lara had faded. She got to her hands and knees, but her legs were still shaking from the strength of her orgasm, and didn't want to support her attempt to stand up. She could feel the warm trickle of liquid down her inner leg, and wondered if there'd ever been such a slutty display in this ring.

She looked at her two opponents. Anywhere but behind me. Anywhere but at my friends. If I don't look at them, it'll be like they aren't there. Lara and the Wolf seemed to be arguing, or at least Lara was being told to do something, and resisting. Now she seemed to be relenting. Now she was sliding down her shorts.

Chloe's brain fog was clearing rapidly but she still had no idea what was going on over there. It was over wasn't it? So why, she wondered with growing alarm as Lara's pale white buttocks once again came into view for a crowd that couldn't believe their luck, was Lara undressing? The Wolf was pointing at Chloe now, and the crowd gave a loud 'OHH!' as though they had realised something that Chloe hadn't.

Lara turned and walked toward Chloe, still on all fours. She was completely nude, and seemed quite unembarrassed to have her bright red pubic hair on display for all to see. Wait - did they think she still wanted to fight after all that? Did they really need her to actually say it? The cold, determined expression on Lara's face was a warning that came just too late.

"Lara... I give up, just let it go- Ahhh!" Chloe's pitiful attempt at surrender was cut off. Lara had grabbed Chloe's hair, pulled her forward, and then sat in front of her with legs a-splay. With a sickening sense of déjà vu, Chloe's face was forced between Lara's legs. Once again a pair of legs wrapped around her face, pinning her in place, only this time her face was pressed not against a pair of shorts, but against Lara's naked pussy. "Mmmmmm!"

She looked up at Lara, silently demanding to know why. She must have looked a piteous state, with Lara's pubic hair at her nose and her naked ass in the air. Lara wore a very self-satisfied smirk that told Chloe everything she needed to know - this wasn't about revenge, and she certainly wasn't getting off on having a woman... down there. She just found it amusing to see Chloe so humiliated.

Before she could even begin to think of a way out, she felt her legs rudely forced apart by a swift kick. Chloe tried to lower her ass into a slightly more dignified position but the Wolf kept it in the air, and now her legs were open too. Don't think about Kirsty, Paul and Diana. Don't think about the view they have right now. She moaned piteously as her ass cheeks were spread for the delighted crowd again - her sopping wet pussy was clearly visible.

"Look at that CUNT!" the Wolf bellowed. Somehow having everyone's attention directed to it just made it wetter. "It looks like this slut needs a little more before she'll call it a day!" Chloe was still focusing everything on trying to avoid the vagina in her face when once again the Wolf's fingers slid into her pussy.

There was no slow, gradual build-up this time. Chloe was being subjected to a merciless finger fucking from the moment the two digits slid into her, and her treacherous pussy was soaking wet enough to allow it.

The will to resist slipped away from Chloe at that moment. What was the point? There was nothing she could do. She relaxed her body and resolved to take it like the slut she so obviously was. No sooner had she let go than the desperately repressed sense of pleasure burst free and washed over her again. It wasn't just the physical feeling of getting fingered, skilled though the Wolf clearly was. No, she knew now - she was getting off and having everybody see her in such a degraded position.

"Is the bitch doing her job?" the Wolf shouted at Lara.

"No, she's just moaning into it," said Lara, tightening her thighs around Chloe's face as if to remind her where she was.

"Lick your teammate's pussy, slut!"

Ignore them. Ignore them. She could win that small victory at least, they would not make her pleasure this traitorous bitch.

"Looks like she needs some ENCOURAGEMENT!" screamed the Wolf.

It happened so quickly. One second she was aware of the fingers leaving her pussy, leaving her with a horrible, empty feeling. And then, before she knew what was happening, the same finger, soaking wet with her own juices, was sliding past her ass cheeks and into her asshole.

"JESUS!" Chloe screamed, who had honestly believed there were no further depths she could sink to. For the first time, the crowd's laughter was as loud as their drunken cheering. She tried to clamp her anus down on the invading finger, but it was too lubricated - the Wolf slid in all the way to the knuckle.

"Now do your job!" chuckled the Wolf. The words swam through Chloe's foggy brain without latching onto any meaning. The feeling of someone's finger being buried so deeply... there... was completely alien to her. God she must look ridiculous. The finger slid out, then back in again - out, then in, then out then in, faster and faster. "Do it!"

She had to do it, she had to make her stop. Panting haggardly, she stuck out her tongue and ran it along Lara's waiting pussy.

"There we go!" shouted Lara. The crowd cheered and clapped - Chloe blushed red with shame, and yet she felt another wave of wetness trickle down her leg as they did so.

But the Wolf did not stop fingering her ass - she simply brought her other hand up and slid them back into her pussy. Now both her holes were being fucked, and Chloe knew all the things she was supposed to feel but all she could actually feel was an intense, confusing arousal.

Don't think about it. The Wolf's fingers were even faster now. Just focus on licking out Lara, like you were told, like a good girl. Don't think about anything else. Once again the embarrassing, wet smacking sound of her own wet holes was getting louder and louder. Don't think about your friends watching you get fucked in the ass a few feet away, don't think about it. It was horrifying how easily her asshole was admitting the fingers now, when it had been so tight just moments ago. Was that two fingers buried in her asshole now? Don't think about how horny this is making you. Don't think about whether or not you like being humiliated in public like this. Don't think about what that makes you. Lara's pussy was getting wet now too - she'd barely even paid attention to what she was doing and she'd made another girl wet. Don't think about Paul seeing you with your legs open and your pussy dripping. Don't think about coming. Don't think about that and it won't happen. Oh God please don't let me come again. I couldn't bear the shame of coming from being fingered in the ass like this.

But by this point everyone - Lara, the Wolf, the whole crowd, and even Chloe herself - knew that that was a losing battle. Lara's pussy was no longer enough to muffle her deep, guttural moans - she was moaning like a bitch in heat and everyone was aware of it.

"FUUUCKK!" All restraint and shame evaporated, and all that mattered was the ecstasy that was coming. She humped her whole body shamelessly on the Wolf's hands, fucking them back as hard as she could, magnifying her orgasm and eliciting a spectacular eruption from the crowd. "AAAHHHHH YES YES YES! OH FUCK NO! OHHHH!"

The Wolf slipped her fingers out, giving everyone a full view of both her holes spasming, and of her gushing pussy. Freed from The Wolf's grip, her legs shook, and then collapsed. Lara relaxed too, ensuring that the whole room could hear her pitiful moaning and screaming.

This was longer, louder, and far more intense than even the last humiliating orgasm. Her whole body seemed to have an electric current running through it, and she was screaming shameless, half-formed sentences without any thought for what she must look or sound like.

And then, the blissful, wonderful empty headedness took her once again. At least for the moment...

Even well after, Chloe found she had only hazy, half-formed memories of what came next. She had a fleeting memory of lying naked in a puddle of her own juices, and then she could remember being hoisted onto the Wolf's shoulders, though not of being picked up. She could remember the Wolf shouting something victoriously, though not what, and while she did not remember officially giving in, she must have done because she definitely remembered Jonas declaring the Wolf the winner - he looked at Chloe with an astounded expression that suggested not even he could quite believe the show that had just been put on.

But the clearest memory, the one she would never forget, was of Paul, and Kirsty and Diana. She had just stared at them, slung across the Wolf's shoulders, and taken in their expressions. No words could describe that. Shell-shocked, certainly. Diana looked horrified, and Kirsty seemed almost outraged. But Paul's expression blocked out all else - the amazed, almost impressed eagerness with which he stared at her seemed to bring her back to Earth. She continued to stare at them expressionlessly as the Wolf carried her out of the ring like a trophy, the sounds of the crowd slowly fading.