Weekend Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the corridor that she was finally put down, her legs just about holding. The Wolf, looked her over to make sure she wasn't going to keel over, then set off for the changing room.

"C'mon girl, shower time," she said, all the machismo and triumph gone from her voice. She sounded impossibly casual, as though they had just finished a particularly boring practice session for lacrosse. Chloe stared at her, still unable to find any words. "Look, you did alright out there," she added, when Chloe remained motionless. "It's all just showmanship - you'll learn, if you do enough of these."

"Yeah," said Chloe. She followed her opponent down the corridors, back to the old changing room. The Wolf (she seemed so much more like a Tracey now) headed for the showers without a glance back, and Chloe sat on a bench, still naked, still covered in a peculiar mixture of the lubricant that covered the ring and her own pussy's juices. She was sweating heavily, her skin was flushed red, and her nipples were rock hard. Her hair was a complete mess. She didn't think she'd ever cared less how she looked.

Lara stepped into the room a few minutes later, just as naked, but slightly more awkward about it now she was out of the ring. Her expression soured when she saw Chloe. Their eyes met. "Nothing personal," she mumbled. "I just wanted to be on the winning side."

"Yeah," said Chloe. Lara grabbed a towel to cover up, then went to join Tracey in the showers. Chloe watched her go.

The crowd was barely audible from here, but Chloe could still hear every jeer, every taunt, and every cheer as though she was still there. Every part of her body had its own catalogue of jeers that had been hurled down at it, and were playing over and over again. Shame and arousal fought viciously within her.

She didn't at first know why, but she was laughing. A full, hysterical giggle that cleared all the other thoughts away.

Well, she thought, Monday morning was going to be interesting.