Weekenders Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad finds out daughter is a porn star.
1.4k words
3.98
152.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**FRIDAY**

Mike Ford had been alone on Friday evenings now for as long as he could remember. His wife, Michelle, had ran off some sixteen years ago, leaving him to raise their four children. Now, with every one of them turned eighteen, he had Friday nights free each week. His life had been straight forward enough, he left school at eighteen, getting an apprenticeship as a carpenter. When Michelle got pregnant two years later, they married and bought a house in the Boston suburbs. That year, Jenny was born. Twins Gareth and Thomas followed a year later, and his youngest daughter, Tamarin, the year after that. Two years later, he arrived home to find a note from Michelle saying she was gone to "find her true self." He hadn't had a proper girlfriend since, they were either not right or scared of his kids.

Friday nights were his to spend as he chose, Jenny was a student in Texas, and wouldn't be home this weekend, or most weekends for that matter. Gareth and Thomas had followed their father into carpentry, and were now sharing an apartment on the far side of the city. They visited every Sunday, on the basis that they were always out of food and money by then. Tamarin was the last living at home, and she spent her Fridays at parties or at a friends house. This was the only time during his week that he was alone, and he used the chance to work off his sexual frustrations.

His Friday nights were spent naked sitting on the couch, whacking off to a porn video on the television. This week, he had bought an inter-racial film with the sub-heading "Massive Black Cocks Fucking White Teen Pussies." It wasn't his usual stuff, but he thought what the hell? Just as the film started, the phone rang. Walking to the kitchen, he left the video running.

It was a wrong number, and he returned to see the action had begun. It was a doggy-style scene, a black man ramming into a beautiful white, tanned cunt. You couldn't see her face or body, but he thought to himself she had one fine ass. The guy in the film was pumping now for all he was worth, pulling out almost totally before plunging right back in to the hilt. Mike was amazed, the guy's cock must have been at least 12 inches long, if not more.

The girl was building to her orgasm now, her moans clearly audible, but something seemed familiar about them, he'd definitely heard that voice before. He'd probably seen her in something else he thought, as the camera moved around to her. His jaw hit the floor when he saw her face. It was Tamarin!!! He couldn't believe it, his baby Tammy! She was getting her brains fucked out by some black guy with a monster cock! And he was watching it! He stared in disbelief as a second black cock was thrust in front of her face and she greedily sucked it until it spewed it's seed all over his daughter's face.

He sat there and watched Tammy being screwed over and over again. He watched as she screamed out in orgasmic pleasure time after time. He watched her blow three huge cocks at once until they shot their load all over her face and chest. He watched until, almost an hour and a half later, the video reached it's end and stopped. There would be words about this tomorrow, he told himself.

**SATURDAY**

Tammy arrived home just after one the next day. Mike heard her come in.

"Tammy, that you?" he called.

"Yeah Dad, sorry I'm late. Things got a bit hectic last night, and I slept it this morning" she replied, while retrieving two Paracetomols from the kitchen.

"Can you come here a minute? We need to talk. I'm above in my bedroom." From the tone of his voice she could tell this was serious, but she didn't know what it was about. She slowly mounted the staircase and turned left to enter his room. He was sitting on the bed, lights off, curtains drawn. It was then that she saw the images on the screen.

"Oh" was all Tammy could say as she recognised herself. It had been her third movie, she thought, and she had been going out with Greg, the 14 incher, until he broke it off last night. "Daddy, I can explain..." she began, knowing full well that she couldn't. He stopped the tape.

"I'm not sure I want to know" he interrupted. "But there are a few things I need to know. Number one, when did you start making these?"

"About two weeks after my eighteenth birthday."

"Okay, how many have you made and why?"

"I've done roughly seven, maybe eight. I don't know why, anyway its just sex. Its not like I've done anything wrong, there's nothing freaky about it. Its just me and a guy or me and a couple of guys, and I've done one orgy vid. I haven't broken the law or anything, and I'm over eighteen now, so I can do as I want..." she continued, but he had stopped listening. He was looking at her in a different way now. His mind had flicked back to last night, seeing her naked, on all fours, eyes closed, mouth open, breasts swaying with the force of the pumping. He looked at her now, her beautiful slim waist, those legs which seemed to go on forever. The low cut top she was wearing was too tight, and it only served to accentuate her ample 36C bust. Her skin was flawless, tanned to perfection, while her shoulder-length, auburn hair made her look like a goddess.

"Oh, my God." she said. "Dad, you were turned on by the tape, weren't you? You got off on seeing me naked, on seeing me getting fucked, didn't you? Dad, do you want me?" He hadn't last night, but now he wanted nothing more in the world. She noticed a tent forming in the blankets around his crotch. He didn't know what to say, but she spoke next. "Oh, thank God, I've wanted you for months now, needed you so badly" she said undoing her top, revealing her black lace bra.

Suddenly she grabbed the duvet and flung it off the bed, he was now lying there in just his boxers, clearly sporting a massive erection. She crawled onto the bed and pulled his shorts off him totally in one swift movement. He was now naked, and he remembered the thrill he got exposing himself to someone for the first time. It had been too long, nearly nine months since he last found himself in this position. Tammy was now face to face with his cock, it was big, too big she thought for a white man. She ran her tongue up the length of it's ten inch shaft, pausing to plant kisses on the head. She repeated the move a couple of times, before Mike stopped her.

"Stop, Tammy. I need you, I need to fuck you. It's been so long, I need you."

"I thought you'd never ask" she replied. He grabbed hold of her and turned her on her back. Quickly his hands went to her legs, running up and down their length. He forced her mini-skirt up over her thighs to her waist, revealing a neatly trimmed bush. She wore no panties. This turned him on even more, and he slipped a finger into her dripping wet pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips.

Now kneeling between her legs, he slipped his hands under her ass and raised her up. Positioning himself at her entrance, he slowly pushed forward, sliding a couple of inches inside. He drew out and pushed back in, out and in, until finally his full ten inch length was buried in her. The feeling of a cunt around his cock again was ecstasy, and, though he knew she had taken bigger cocks, she was still fairly tight. Now he started thrusting in and out with some force. Her chest, still confined in her bra, was vibrating with his thrusts, while her face was a picture to behold. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth open, moaning every time he pumped into her.

"Harder, Daddy, harder!" she screamed at him. He didn't need to be told twice, he was fucking her hard now, as they both approached orgasm.

"I'm going to cum" he announced as he made to withdraw from her.

"Cum in me, Daddy, I want to feel you shoot your load deep inside me aaaaaagh." Tammy came as Mike obliged and drove deep into her for one last time as he sprayed jet after jet of his cream into her pussy.

They both collapsed, exhausted on the bed. Tammy spoke.

"You know, Dad, I think I'll be working at home more often."