Weekends with Dad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt my father's hands grasp my thighs and pull me to the bottom edge of the bed. Megan squirmed and wriggled to move with me. Moments later, I felt Megan's fingers open my pussy wide, and Dad's cock press against me.

I turned to look into the mirrored closet doors and saw Dad standing there, preparing to fuck me with Megan's face just inches from our incestuous coupling. Dad paused at the opening of my pussy and Megan wrapped her hand around his shaft, rubbing it around my labia to tease me once more.

I lifted my hips toward Dad's thick cock and he gave me what I wanted. He sank halfway into me, stretching my tight pussy walls around him. He pulled back out and Megan bent down again, licking and sucking my juices from his cock.

Then he drove deeply into me and began slowly but powerfully fucking me. Megan was licking and rubbing my clitoris as he pounded my pussy. I didn't want to cum too fast this time, so I dove back into my friend's snatch and tried to concentrate on pleasuring her.

Sure enough, after a few moments Megan began to hump my face and I knew she was close. I used my lips to clamp down on her clit, sucking it and nibbling it. She got up straight on her knees, riding my head as I ate her out. I reached up for her tits and began squeezing the soft flesh.

Megan's voice was muffled but I heard her say, "Suck them, Alex! Suck my big tits!"

I held her breasts up and felt Dad lean toward them, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking it while he continued to fuck me. I knew we must look like a scene from a nasty porno movie, so I let go of one tit and pointed at the mirror.

I guess Megan turned to watch, because I heard her say, "Oh fuck -- that's so hot." Maybe that helped push her over the edge, because she started moaning loudly and squeezing my head with her thighs.

I never let up on her pussy, continuing to lick and suck as she came and her juices flooded my mouth. I drank as much as I could, but I felt her tangy cream drip down the sides of my mouth. Finally, Megan's body slumped and she rolled off me onto the bed.

That left Dad and I to concentrate on each other. He leaned over me, cock still buried in my cunt, and licked Megan's juices off my cheeks and chin. Then he kissed me softly on the mouth and began fucking me in earnest.

His cock felt absolutely huge in me, and I loved the way his strokes were slow but powerful, as if he was fighting to control his boiling lust.

"That's it, Alex, fuck your little girl. Make her cum all over your fat cock!" Megan was sitting next to me, running her hands over my body as Dad responded to her urging. He began truly hammering my pussy now, fucking me harder than he ever had before. Megan reached down and began rubbing my clit as my father's thick shaft sent shock waves through me.

"C'mon Dad, do it! Fuck me harder! Oh god! Oh fuck! Yesssss!" I felt the approach of a white-hot orgasm. My pussy was on fire and my head started spinning as my entire body throbbed with pleasure. "I'm cumming Daddy! Keep fucking me! Do it! Yes! Oh fuck!"

I couldn't speak any longer, and I heard myself making some strange animal noise that sounded like a cross between a growl and a scream. I could feel my snatch flooding with cream, could vaguely hearing the squishing of my father's prick slamming into me. Then I felt him gradually slowing his pace, settling into a gentle fuck as I came down from my climax.

"Daddy... I've never cum... like that before," I panted while struggling to catch my breath.

"I thought I was gonna blow just from watching you," Megan said with a laugh. She was licking my pussy cream off her fingers.

Dad just smiled as he slowly pulled his still rigid cock from my satisfied snatch. He left a void that I knew would be filled again and again over the next couple of weeks. But for now, I was eager to see my best friend impaled on his massive erection.

"Looks like you've got enough left for Megan," I told Dad. "I know she's been waiting for her turn."

"You sure you're willing to share?" Dad asked with a grin. "I wouldn't want you to get jealous."

"Yeah, Jess, your dad has a chance to fuck a big-titted blonde." Megan got up on her hands and knees, wiggling her sweet round ass at my father. "Who knows, I may be all he can handle."

"Enough talk. Fuck her dad!"

My father had been sitting on the edge of the bed. But he stood up, grasped Megan's hips and pulled her close. He took his cock by the base and started rubbing it along her pussy lips. I crawled over next to the action for a better look.

"Look at her ass, Dad. Don't you just want to fuck her hard?" I ran my hands over her creamy white cheeks as Dad began to press the swollen tip of her cock against her fuck-hole.

"Not all at once, Alex. You'll split me in half." Megan arched her back, pushing her ass slightly back toward him. I watched in wonder as my father's prick began to disappear inside her. Slowly, slowly, in and out, inch by inch. I had never seen anything so sexy, so fucking hot in my life.

Megan clutched fistfuls of bedspread as her pussy gradually swallowed all of Dad's shaft. He paused for a moment, relishing the feeling of being completely buried in a tight teenaged cunt.

"You okay, honey?" Dad sweetly asked as he gently rubbed her sweet ass cheeks and lower back. His fatherly instinct had kicked in briefly. That greatly amused me, given the fact that he had just sunk his dick into her.

Megan just nodded at first, then turned back and looked at him. Her eyes were blazing with lust. "You feel fucking huge inside me. But it's good. It feels amazing. Now start fucking me!"

Dad began withdrawing his cock from her, and I loved the sight of Megan's labia pulling with it, as if they were desperately reaching for more. Then my father pushed back in, and her swollen pink lips disappeared again.

At Megan's urging, Dad gradually picked up the pace, and within a minute or two they had settled into a sweet sexy rhythm of fucking. I looked over to see Megan's heavy tits swinging with each stroke. Her nipples were puffy and erect, and I reached down to stroke and squeeze them.

I was amazed by my father's control and staying power. Here he was with two hot teenaged girls eager to suck and fuck him. Then there was the added forbidden allure of them being his own daughter and her best friend. Any guy our age would have blown his load five or six times, and left us wanting.

But Megan was being fully satisfied, fully fucked, just as she suspected she would be. He mouth was hanging open in ecstasy. Her eyes were closed except when she stole glances in the mirrored doors. Her tits were a blur as Dad began hammering her harder and faster. All of a sudden I had an urge to suck on her big mounds, so I turned onto my back and crawled beneath her.

I had just managed to capture one of Megan's swaying nipples in my mouth when I could feel her body tense above me. She began slamming her body back toward my father, meeting his every stroke.

"Oh god Alex! Fuck! You fuck me so good!" She was panting and grunting as she spoke. "Oh yes -- I'm gonna cum... you're making me cum again! Oh! Oh! Fuck meeeeee!"

I could feel a sheen of perspiration break out on Megan's skin as her orgasm ripped through her. I grabbed both tits and sucked and squeezed as she wailed and groaned. Just as she started to recover from the climax, Dad warned us that his was fast approaching. I slid out from under Megan to watch.

"Megan... fuck! Oh god! I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuck yes! Fill me up Alex!"

"Do it Dad! Give it to her!"

His face was screwed up with intense pleasure, but he managed to look at me and smile. I knew from experience that his fat cock was swelling impossibly fatter, stretching Megan's cunt to the limit. He was hammering her now, having surged through the limits of his control.

"I'm cumming, Megan! Yes -- take it you little slut!" My father had a tight hold on her hips as he clenched his ass cheeks and pumped her full of his seed. The wet sticky sound of their fucking was delicious.

"Oh god, I can feel you! It's so hot!" Megan shrieked as her body shivered and quaked. "Fuck me Alex... shoot it deep in me! I want it all!" Dad kept ramming her so long, he must have unloaded a quart of cum.

Finally, he slumped over Megan's back and the two of them fell sideways onto the bed. His cock was still buried in her well-fucked pussy as they panted and sighed with long-needed release. I snuggled up behind my father, pressing my naked body against his. He was sandwiched between a pair of hot young bodies that were totally his for the taking.

And for the next two weeks, he took us again and again. On all of our beds. In the much smaller condo shower. On the balcony under the shroud of darkness.

Megan, my father and I were completely exhausted and spent by the end of that vacation. And completely content in the knowledge that our weekends with Dad were just beginning.

12