Weekly Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sighed, "Anyway, I got spanked and then I ate out my two female lovers, one at a time when Brad wasn't fucking one of them. I ultimately did both women, and both men fucked me while I did that. It was really wonderful. I hope we're not being too crude or earthy here."

"Not a bit." I turned to Brad, "Do I detect that you are becoming some kind of sexual superman?"

"I've been studying Tantric Sex, and I think I may drag all of us to a workshop on the subject. In the right conditions I can last indefinitely - or until the skin peels off my pecker; I can recover quickly; I can have multiple orgasms all night; and I can bring my partner to new heights of ecstasy, all without drugs or other sex aids. It's ... well, a spiritual and loving mindset, much as you've indicated."

Lisa said, "He's wonderful. The three of us women love being with him. Mike is studying too, although we haven't seen any results yet. We 'play' every time we're together now. We love the group setting."

I asked, "How are you two feeling about your marriage?"

Brad smiled and gave me a thumbs-up. He talked nonstop for ten minutes about how wonderful everything was now, and how good he felt. I liked the transition he'd made, specifically putting some balance back in his life between work and family and play.

Lisa finally spoke, "I agree; it's wonderful and solid again. I am feeling loved by Brad, attended to, romantically involved, and just everything the way I wanted it to be - even better, because things are happening that I couldn't even envision."

Brad said, "Me too." His smile was infectious.

I said, "Is there any reason for us to continue these sessions? We could stop but always confer if either of you is feeling ill-at-ease or uncertain about something."

Both nodded. Lisa said, "Let's do that, but we have another reason to end too."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, we would like to invite you to join us next Saturday evening when we are having Mike, Jan, and Sarah over to the house. I know you'd love them and that they'd love you, and ... well, we've sort of known that your ethics pledge would prevent you from accepting that invitation if we were your patients, so now we're not. So, please, will you come? I promise you ... an interesting night."

###