Weeknight Surprise

Story Info
A wife has a performance up her sleeve.
796 words
3.91
37.6k
16
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VincenzoCat
VincenzoCat
53 Followers

We're sitting on the couch after finally getting the kids to bed. I feel a little frisky but I can tell you're tired. I sigh a little and touch you with my feet so you know I love you. You lean in against me, telling me you like my touch. I smile. We flip through the channels finding nothing much on. We talk about our days. You stand up, yawning and say you'll be right back. I read a little news.

You come striding back into the room in heels I've never seen before and a pair of stockings. You aren't so much wearing a bra as a shelf that announces that you have amazing breasts and I'm supposed to look at them. I think this is a pretty awesome turn of events and get up to take a closer "look".

You stare me down and point at the white chair. I'm surprised but I do what I'm told and take a seat. You slide your sexy body onto the couch and stare at me while your left hand slowly moves down your body. You spend some time on your neck and shoulders. You trace the line of your bra. You lick a finger lightly and outline your nipples. My cock is poking a hole in my pants. You tell me "I'm going to fuck you from over here and you're going to come." You slide a big toy I've never seen from behind the couch cushion and lube it seductively with your fingers. "Oh Mark, you feel so haaard." You make it look like you're going to slide it in your mouth but at the last second pull away, breathing on it. I can almost feel it.

"Take them off" you say.

"I don't want you making a mess."

I slide my pants down, throbbing with anticipation.

When I'm seated again, you stand, running your "big dick" down your chest, playing with your nipples. It leaves a line of shine down your incredible body. "I hope you don't mind I started without you" you say. I'm not sure what you mean. You slowly spin and bend down showing me a tiny plug in your ass. "I just couldn't wait and I needed something in me." You tug on it lightly and moan. I think I might be dying my heart is beating so hard. I stroke myself. You get angry. "I'M making you come. Not you!" you snap over your shoulder. I stop. You turn back and lightly run your toy down the crack of your magnificent ass. I groan. You start to rub up and down your slit with the dildo. "Oh Mark, I want it so bad. Please don't tease me. I want to feel full. All the way!" You turn back and sit, spreading your smooth legs and placing your heels on the coffee table. I'm not so into shoes but the lewdness of the shoes, the stockings, the bra, the toys and the raw sex on your face is driving me insane.

You slide the head of "my" big cock in your opening. "Oh Mark, you're too big. Maybe we'll have to wait until another time" and just then, you slam it in and cry out "Oh Mark! I said no! But oh God! It's so big and so good!" I'm stunned. You shove it in and out of your pussy with abandon. It's like you're punishing yourself for something. I can't believe you took it all and I try to tell you. But I think you might be somewhere else now. You're thrusting this huge thing in and out and for all I can tell, coming constantly. You're moaning and thrashing and saying filthy things and I can't stand it. You look at me with glazed eyes and beckon me with a nod of your head. I stand up, wobbly and cross to you. You open your lips and say "I want it. I want it in my mouth." The way you say mouth makes my cock twitch hard and I think I won't make it. I bring it close and you open for me just enough for your lips to slide down my length. You pull back, look at me with this intense gaze and say "now." I start cumming immediately. I can't help it. I come and come and you catch almost all of it in your mouth.

When I finish, I realize you're cumming too. I collapse next to you and you finish your spasms.

You look at me, a little sheepish and pull the toy from your drenched pussy. You give me a sweet kiss.

I hold you for a minute on the couch while we catch our breath. "You wanna shower" you say. I do.

VincenzoCat
VincenzoCat
53 Followers